We Rule the School Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Armstrong College is supposed to be a place where people from all walks of life can come and develop themselves to the fullest of their abilities."

From the first line, Simon knew he was going to hate this tripe. He resolved to play a little game he had learned as a child to deal with people. The more he hated it, the more impressed and pleased he would act.

"Yet all too often, Armstrong students, especially women, people of color, and LGBT people are excluded, denigrated, and outright abused on campus."

"Wow, " Simon said, turning to meet her gaze. "I really think you come out strong right away."

Katie's tense expression lightened a little. Simon skimmed the article, taking about half the time reading it and half the time formulating new superlatives, trying to hit the sweet spot between praise and obvious sarcasm. After praising her attacks on the administration as really "speaking truth to power," Simon thought he might be going too far. On the contrary, she seemed to be eating it up, basking in the praise she had feared he would withhold.

His interest piqued when she began to charge the fraternities with misogynistic and illegal practices. She referred to rumors of improper hazing at Delta Ep—Simon reassured her she was right and that those guys were assholes—and rumors that some of the fraternities were hiring poor students to work as maids, even dressing them in french maid costumes.

Simon was irked.We're the only frat doing that I know of, he thought, and for fuck's sake, a French maid costume? I'm not that cliché.What's more, it meant that someone had let the information about the maids get out. He'd have to find that out; thankfully, he had someone who could find out information for him without being much noticed herself.

"This maid business is some seriously sick shit. You've got to turn it in, " he told her.

"Do you think so? I want to get the word out and start people talking, but I'm a bit afraid," she replied.

"Listen, Katie. " Simon leaned in close. "It's always hard to put yourself out there, to take a stand. Sure, it might be easier for you to hang back and wait for someone else to be brave."

Simon couldn't remember which bad movie he was channeling here.

"But you might save someone from being degraded or even hurt by these sick bastards. "

Katie was so relieved Simon was on her side and thrilled that he, a smart guy by all accounts, really liked her writing.

"OK, I need you to tell me the truth about one thing. People say a lot of bad things about AD. Do you guys do stuff like dress girls up in maid costumes or call them sluts and whores behind their backs?"

Not too often,thought Simon,we're usually too busy filling them full of cum and hooking them on addictive chemicals.

"Katie, the brothers can be a little rough and don't see things always like I do," he assured her, "but do you really think I would be a part of that? I love my family, but not enough to compromise my beliefs."

Simon didn't get a moment to pause in reflection on his Oscar-worthy moment, because Katie's mouth and tongue was currently all but cutting off his oxygen. She had jumped him like she was spring-loaded, her lithe body flung at him at full speed. Simon had assumed he'd have to take the lead here, but Katie was making this even easier.

"Oh my god," Katie said, pulling herself off Simon momentarily. "I can't believe I did that."

Simon pulled her in close and decided he would play the situation cool and dispassionate.Let her feel a bit unsure about coming off too slutty,he thought to himself.

"Katie, you're so fucking beautiful," he said, looking in her eyes and counting down...1, 2, 3, before breaking his gaze. "And I want this as bad as you. I just want to you to know I'm only interested in you."

Like a lot of her friends, Katie was, on paper, cool with non-traditional romantic relationships. She knew people in polyamorous, frequently bi-sexual arrangements. Deep inside, though, she was a bit of an old-fashioned romantic and had secretly hoped for a guy who wanted only her.

"There's no one else," she said. "Just you."

Simon knew as much already—he was never slack in doing his due diligence when he had a goal in mind. What seemed like a simple seduction was part of a larger plan, one that Simon placed as much emphasis on as his more obvious plans for the fraternity. For now, he was pleased that the second phase of his plan for Katie was proceeding without a hitch.

"Good," he said, running his hand through Katie's long, golden mane. Her lightly golden skin was now completely glowing red, and Simon could see a glaze of sweat forming at the top of her brow. "Because I don't want to share you."

Katie would one day come to appreciate the irony of Simon's words.

This time, Simon made the move, tilting his head lightly and pulling Katie in for a deep, seemingly passionate kiss. Their tongues met and intertwined, as Katie's body began to melt in Simon's embrace. Simon held her head with his left hand while moving his right hand around her back to embrace her tightly. They continued to make out, as Katie grew increasingly flush. She was used to guys trying to strip her as quickly as possible at this point, but Simon seemed dedicated to the moment and unhurried.

From that point, Simon resolved to make every move looking into Katie's eyes. First, he grasped Katie's hand gently, bringing it to his top button. He reasoned that stripping himself first might make her more comfortable. Katie had a habit of crossing her arms when she was distracted, whic Simon reasoned came from a sub-conscious dissatisfaction with her breasts. He made a mental note to look awe-struck when her shirt finally came off.

"Should we turn the lights off?," Katie asked him, with a mixture of lust and trepidation.

A few bad memories of girls mocking her "bee stings" back in high school played out in her head briefly. Simon didn't respond immediately, but instead looked into Katie's eyes before standing up, pulling her up by the hand with him. Simon spun Katie around and pulled her back into his chest, letting his hands roam all over her body.

"You're perfect to me," he whispered into her ear, before licking her earlobe. He could feel her body slouch a bit as she swooned from the feeling of his wet tongue. "I don't want to miss any part of you."

Simon began to slowly zip down her dress, using his free hand to slide it off her shoulders, until it pooled on the floor. Out of personal curiosity, Simon glanced down at the tiny tag on Katie's bra: 32A.This bitch is totally titless,he thought. Katie shuddered a bit now as Simon reached a hand around to caress her flat, taut stomach. With his other hand he brushed her hair to one side and lovingly kissed her neck, tilting her head ever so slightly to the left. Once he felt her growing comfortable being in her underwear with him, he unfastened her bra and spun her around.

This is it,Katie thought.There's no way he doesn't already know I've got nothing to show off here.

Simon sensed her self-consciousness and shame. He craned his neck down a bit to take one of her delectable, pink nipples into his mouth. Despite their beyond-small size, guys had actually always loved Katie's tits because of how sensitive they were. Her nipples were wired straight to her pussy, and Simon's tongue was arousing her nether regions as much as it was calming the fear of rejection in her mind. He eased her back to the bed, hovering over her delicate body while directing his attention first to the left, and then the right breast. He still wore the black dress pants from dinner, while Katie's sole remaining stitch of clothing, her "date night" Victoria's Secret panties were beginning to soak through with her juices.

Simon was in no rush to strip out of his own clothes. Tonight was all about her, hooking her in, finding the ways to press her buttons. He knew that if he started as the perfect guy, then he could escalate slowly, creating more and more tension and need within her. She'd always remember that night.

Kissing his way down her stomach (really her best feature, he thought), Simon reached her black panties and began to slide them down her thighs at each side. Katie's blonde pussy hairs were curly and golden—natural blonde, thought so,he told himself—while her now puffy labia were glistening with dew, a flower waiting to be plucked. Simon narrowed his tongue to a point and parted her pussy lips with it.

"You...don't...have....to," Katie panted.

Although she loved the feeling of Simon's tongue in the folds of her pussy, Katie thought, based on her own limited experience, that guys hated going down on girls and only did it because they thought it created the obligation for the girl to go down on them. As limited as her sexual experience was, her oral sex experience was even less. Were she able to fully form her thoughts while Simon was gently tonguing her pussy, she would have felt apprehension at the thought that she might have to make another disastrous attempt at a blowjob.

"But I want to," Simon said. "I want to drink you in."

Katie saw that Simon's chin and around his mouth was coated in her feminine juices, and it turned her on. She pushed her fears and apprehensions down deep inside, aided by the euphoria spreading throughout her body. She began to rock her head back and forth as Simon expertly brought her to the brink of climax only to slow down and begin working on another part of her. To that point, Simon had studiously avoided stimulating her clit too much, hoping to drive her to the brink of ecstasy and use the first direct conflict to the yearning bud of her sex to push her over the limit.

"You're going to make me cum," Katie told him breathlessly, afraid she would be "spent" and that Simon might feel frustrated.

Simon's response was muffled, of course, since his mouth was locked over her pussy, his tongue deep in her snatch while his upper lip moved gently into contact with her clit.

"Ah nuhhh"

Katie was too lost in the pleasure radiating through her body to wonder what he was saying. After a few seconds, it clicked:I know,she thought.He's saying, I know.In perfect synchronicity, Katie realized that Simon was granting her permission to cum right as he withdrew his tongue from her slit only to flick it rapidly, in broad strokes, across her now hypersensitive clit. Katie bucked her hips and began cumming intensely, losing herself in the pleasure and overwhelming feeling of bliss she felt at the moment. Simon eased her through her orgasm, keeping his tongue mostly still on her clit while continuing to move ever so slightly to prolong the sensation while not overstimulating her to the point of uncomfortability.

As Katie came down from her orgasmic high, she looked up at Simon. The entire lower half of his face was slick with her cum. While in the past she would have balked at any attempt to kiss her, she was happy to once again lock lips with Simon, even as it meant she would taste her own cum on his lips and tongue. Now the hesitation and fear couldn't be stifled, though.

"I need to tell you something," she told him seriously. "I'm not a virgin, but I haven't been with a lot of guys and, well," she hesitated, "I haven't really, you know, actually really given a blowjob. At least, you know, all the way."

"It's OK," Simon said, languidly running his fingertips across her torso, up to her breasts. "You don't have to do anything you're not comfortable with tonight. This isn't a one-time thing, you know, and we don't have to do everything tonight."

Simon was curious to see what she would do now that much of her sexual tension had dissipated and she had gotten the greenlight to blue-ball him. How much of a prude was she? Simon made a quick bet to himself that he'd end the night with a perfunctory, amateurish hand-job.That might be the kind of thing to set her up to owe me,he mused to himself.

"I..."

Katie looked genuinely torn.God, she really needs someone to make decisions for her, Simon thought.Not yet, though.

"I want to feel you inside me," she said pleadingly, almost apologetically.

What the fuck is this bitch's trip?,Simon wondered.Did she think I'd say no?

After finally stripping off his pants and boxers, Simon moved to straddle Katie, towering over her prone body with his semi-hard cock jutting from his body. Katie didn't need instructions to grab hold of his cock and pump it to harden him. Simon hoped this position would impress her a bit with his power, since in his mind the whole pussy-eating had made him seem a bit of a little bitch. Simon didn't have some monster cock—it was pretty average really. Nevertheless, Simon just exuded a sense of dominance and something like predatory voraciousness. He looked like he would eat Katie alive at that moment, and she probably would have died with a smile.

"You're really, you know, big," Katie told him earnestly, "so be gentle with me."

In the future, Simon knew he would be much less than gentle with Katie. For now, though, he had no intentions of hurting her or scaring her off. Instead, he threw his leg to the side and slid down her body. Knowing she would probably be a safe-sex stickler, Simon had brought along one of his least favorite things, a condom, with which he sheathed his cock.

Aiming his dick at her dripping wet snatch, he slowly and tenderly slid the head into her, watching her mouth open and draw in a deep breath, not from pain but from pleasure. He began with his legs inside of hers, but once his cock had finally bottomed out in her pussy, he balanced himself and moved first one leg, and then the other to the outside of hers. In that position, her legs were less splayed and instead she felt his body almost envelop hers. When Simon leaned down and began kissing her neck, she felt as if every inch of her skin tingled from contact with him. Simon began slowly, almost cautiously fucking her, his hard shaft hitting every inch of her still very tight pussy. He took pains never to thrust too hard, to slam his rod into her cervix and cause pain to distract from the pleasure.

"I've never, I. Don't stop, oh like that," Katie babbled.

"Shhhhh, it's OK, just relax," he assured her. "You've never looked so beautiful."

Simon picked up his speed, now pulling his cock almost fully out of her cunt before guiding it back home. He considered switching positions but thought it unncessary. It was clear that Katie was rapidly headed towards another mind-shattering climax, and he didn't really need to prolong things any longer. Leaning up a bit, Simon again began to stimulate her clit, which was enough to set lose the wave of spasms in her pussy that let him know that he had brought her again to the heights of pleasure. With that accomplished, he simply thrust more, over and over, until his cock jerked and filled the condom with his semen.

Exhausted by that point, Simon rolled off of Katie and removed the slimy condom, wrapping it in tissues found on her nightstand. Moments like this, where physical exertion hindered his concentration, were always a vulnerable point for Simon. Once, while tired from a gym assignment in grade school, he told another boy that he would slit his throat for mocking his slow time in the 5K. Simon's human mask was never so tenuous as when he was post-coital, in fact.

"So we'll do this again, right?," Katie asked, a note of worry in her voice.

At that moment, Simon would have liked nothing more than to call her a whore for fucking him on their first date and critique her bullshit reasons for not sucking his cock. He didn't have to believe it. Saying it would be fun enough. Doing so, though, would ruin all his plans for her, though.

"I'll call you when I see you in print," replied Simon. He began to dress. "I mean it—I want you to submit that essay."

Katie might have been offended at his leaving so suddenly after sex if he were not so focused on her budding writing career.

"Soon," she replied, still breathless.

He blew her a kiss as he walked out the door.

***

Chad awoke to the sound of knocking on his door. He was sleeping off a long night of drinking and had a Theta Omega sister in his bed. Tuesday night parties were usually a drag, but this one had proven worthwhile. She had slept through the knock, and he didn't feel like waking her. Still groggy when he opened the door, he saw one of the girls from last week, the skinny hipster chick who had done the floors last week. This time, however, she was trussed up in one of Simon's maid costumes. This one looked clean at least. The obviously distressed girl was also carrying around a folded letter, just like the slut who'd sucked off the whole house last Friday. In her other hand, she held a small duffel bag, maybe for cleaning supplies, Chad thought. As she started to enter the room, Claire, whose name he suddenly remembered, spied the passed out sorority girl.

"This can't happen here. She can't be around."

"What are you talking about?," he asked, although he knew at least part of the answer.

"Look, he told me how to do it. She can't be around. We can go into the bathroom or you can just forget about it. But not here."

Chad snatched the folded letter out of Claire's hand.What did Simon have on these girls?,he wondered. He started to read it to himself.

"Brother!

You should all know the rules by now, but let me repeat them: no questions, no witnesses, no talking about this, and don't fuck with her uniform. Claire is here to take donations. Please give all you can!

Your pal,

Simon"

"What exactly are you going to do?," he asked.

"For the last time," she said, gesturing to the passed out girl. "Not here."

Chad led Claire to the large bathroom he had to himself, a perk of being fraternity president. Once inside, Claire placed her duffel bag on the counter. The she stood there, breathing heavily. She seemed nervous, but also buzzed maybe, Chad thought.Fuck, it's 11:00 AM. Is she drunk already?

Finally, she reached over and quickly slid off his sweatpants, the only thing he was wearing. Chad expected her to drop to her knees and suck him off like that girl Chastity had done, but instead she looked directly at him while starting to stroke his cock with her petite left hand.

"I'm supposed to tell you some things. First, I have to ask you if you want me to put my tongue in your ass."

Chad almost fell over.

"You can't touch me and you're not going to fuck me, OK. Don't try."

Claire was especially insistent about that last part.

"Finally," she said, carefully unzipping the duffel bag with her right hand, "you've got to cum in this."

Claire pulled out a widemouth coke bottle, already showing a good amount of semen inside.

"It really helps if you can hold the bottle for me. My arms aren't that long."

Chad took the bottle from her without thinking. He was momentarily grossed out when he felt a sticky patch of cum on the outside. It made him think of her, of what she would end up doing with it, though.

"So, is that a yes or no on the ass thing?"

"Ummm, yes. I guess," he responded somewhat embarrassed.

Claire shot Chad a look that blended disgust and rage. Soon, however, he couldn't see her face, as she knelt behind him. He felt a slimy feeling in the crack of his ass for a second.

"What the fuck is that?," he asked.

"Simon said I could use it. I mean, wouldyouwant to taste asshole?,"she responded.

The smell of watermelon (among other things) told Chad she'd used some kind of flavored lube to take the edge off. He wondered if that was cheating. Taking her hand off his cock for the first time, Claire spread his ass cheeks apart so that she could reach his asshole. Snaking her tongue out she gingerly circled the tight sphincter, before lapping at his anus with broad tongue strokes. While she kept her left hand on his ass cheek, to keep him open, her right hand stretched around to grasp his shaft. She could really only reach to the base, but the combined effects of her stroking and her tongue bathing his asshole in saliva felt incredible.