We Rule the School Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chad put the coke bottle down and uncapped it. He knew that his orgasm could come on suddenly, though he tried to hold back, to extend the pleasure of her rimming. His hangover helped, as did the fact he had just cum inside the sorority girl the night before. Chad sensed it was important that he make it in the bottle, and not splatter the outsides. After all, his brothers might have to touch that.

Claire meanwhile was on a deadline. The frat had 40 brothers and she only had the day. Thankfully she'd miss most of them. Simon had been clear—she knocks on the door, and if they're there, she had to have their cum. If they were in class or getting food, it was their loss. That was the bargain they struck, and Claire knew she couldn't go back on her word to Simon. She needed to speed the process along.

The moment Claire finally penetrated his asshole with her tongue, licking the entryway to his rectum while never ceasing to pump his cock, Chad knew he wouldn't last long. He tried to picture Claire's face in his mind, drawing on images of rimjobs from porn and adding her cute, girlish face to them. Claire reminded a bit of the kind of girl you'd see in a "Barely Legal" movie—with the small but perky tits and girl-next-door look.

Grabbing the bottle, he pointed his dick downwards a bit and tipped the bottle slightly on its side, careful not to spill its contents. His knees were shaking, his hands unsteady—

Christ,he thought,I think I'm in love—when the lid blew off and he began to cum vigorously into the bottle. He spurted five times before tapering off with Claire still rhythmically tongue-fucking his anus.

All the watermelon in the world,he thought,can't make that taste good.He wondered if she'd throw up some time today. He kept himself pretty clean usually, but some of the brothers were real slobs. ADs weren't one of the athlete frats; they came from money and knew they could get pussy regardless of how they looked. He actually felt pity for the poor girl for having to eat so much disgusting man-ass.

As he began to come down, Claire withdrew her mouth from his butt and reached around with her left hand for the bottle, while her right hand continued to stroke his cock gently. Once she got the bottle, she stopped stroking, capped it, wiped it down, and returned it to the duffel bag. Chad, naked, his asshole wet and somewhat sticky from the lube, just stood there.

"So, umm, can you go back to your room now? I've still got a lot of work to do," she said

"You mean more ass to eat?," he said, his charm and wit returning.

Claire looked dejected.

"No questions. Look, I don't want Simon mad at me, you don't want him mad at you. So, bye."

Returning to his room, Chad was actually a little pissed. At least he was as pissed as a person can be after have a cute college co-ed rim their asshole to orgasm. He was the fucking president here, not Simon. She didn't show him any respect.I've got to do something about this,he thought.

Claire, however, didn't think. Or else she tried not to. She had one thing in mind and one thing only—giving Simon what he wanted so that she could get what she wanted.Yeah, OK,she thought,I'm going to spend today licking stupid frat guys' buttholes and making them cum in a bottle. It sucks, but it's so worth it. It'll be great tonight. And the next night. Six good days and one lousy day isn't so bad.

So she jerked off Zeke, and rimmed Deacon. Big Stevie's ass was fat and sweaty, while Little Stevie's was hairy and scratchy on her face while she tongue-bathed his stinkhole. Gill, the comedian, thought it would be funny to fart in her face when she knelt down. She wanted to fucking bite him, but she did her job, dreaming of that night, and the next night...

With her bottle about half-full of cum, she descended into the sub-basement, where Simon was waiting for her.

"How many?"

"Twenty-two"

"I know eighteen guys who'll be unhappy."

Claire could care less about how happy or unhappy those bastards would be.

"Here's the bottle."

Simon swirled the bottle a bit, as the cum sloshed against the sides.

"You know, for some reason I thought there would be...more."

"Take that up with them," Claire said, gesturing upstairs. "Two or three of them came outside the bottle, one all over his bed."

"I'm guessing the little guy, with the red hair?"

"No. One of the fat ones," she said.

Simon was surprised by Claire's matter-of-factness about the whole thing. She wasn't devastated or broken. He knew she wasn't poor, either. When April brought her, he wasn't sure why she came along. At that point, she provided Simon a pleasurable little mystery, and he actually preferred her cynicism and vitriol to stupid, blubbering idiots like April.

"You know, I like you Claire," Simon said smiling. "You've made this more fun for me than even I expected."

"So, do I get what I want now?," she asked, more with anxiety than impatience.

"Absolutely," Simon said. "We said three a week, right?"

"Yeah"

Simon left Claire and turned a corner where she couldn't see. Returning with three pills in a small plastic baggy, he approached her but stopped short, just out of Claire's reach.

"So you weren't mad at her?"

"Not really," Claire said. "I like April. I understand why... I mean, I'm glad she gave it to me. I'm not addicted, I just...want it. I mean, you don't have a problem with that, do you?"

"Of course not," Simon said. "I am curious. You don't have to tell me, but I think you will. Who'd you use it with?"

Claire froze. She was afraid she would be in trouble for splitting it, and for giving half away. She wanted to lie, but Simon's cold, penetrating eyes seemed to bore a hole inside her.

"April"

Simon smiled. He was a bit surprised. It was ballsy of April to give away the pill to Claire, signing her away to be Simon's plaything, only to get part of it in return. A thank you from Claire for introducing her to F. He should be mad, but he couldn't be.

"And fucking her?"

Claire's looked lost in her own mind.

"I can't describe it. Amazing."

Simon was actually pleased. So two of his "maids" would take their pay, their drug, and fuck each other. He was a bit skeptical they'd be satisfied without cock, but technology did work wonders. The thought of the two of them, high on F and grinding their pussies into a double-sided dildo made him feel as if, in a roundabout way, he had really helped them both.

"Well, I'm happy for you. Hey, I'll give you two a present. You can find a way to share it if you like, or not. Up to you."

Simon returned to the back and brought an extra dose of F. Claire's joy was unmistakeable. Unscrewing the cap on the coke bottle full of cum, he dropped the pill inside, where it sank into the gelatinous goo. Simon hated looks of joy.

"I kind of hoped it would fizz," he said, with mock disappointment. "But I'm sure it'll dissolve on the way home. Bye Claire, " he paused. "See you next week."

Christ,she thought,that guy's a fucking psychopath.

Simon had seen that look his whole life.I think she might have just realized I'm a psychopath.

Visions of Claire and April, chugging the cold and clotted jizz to get high off the Effitol inside made Simon forget the fact that April had taken something that she hadn't earned. As for Claire, how much weight do her opinions hold, he reasoned, considering he was fairly certain that she'd be washing down her day's meal of asshole with a swig of partially-congealed semen.Some people are just made to be cum buckets,he concluded to himself.

With that interruption over, he went back to reading the day's paper. He'd already read it twice. Really, though, only one article interested him, the lead editorial:

CAMPUS MISOGYNY DENIGRATES WOMEN

by Katie Greenwood

He had really only lucked out in learning about her writing dreams. Now with his encouragement, she could become Armstrong's most famous feminist rabble-rouser. She could make a name for herself, taking on the patriarchy and fighting for women's dignity. It made his plans for her that more perfect.

Simon pulled out his phone, scanning for the article link on the paper's home page. Forwarding it to his father, he added a little note:

"This is the one."