We Rule the School Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sketch—hell most of the guys—loved for girls to show them the cum after filling up their mouths. Hannah was all set to open her mouth and show Sketch how she had preserved his seed when Deacon gave a vigorous final thrust, jostling her wildly.

"BANZAI!!!!"

"Vietnamese, dipshit," Will replied wryly. "Not Japanese."

Deacon didn't care, of course. He just loved saying whatever "Asian" shit he could think of whenever he came from fucking Hannah.

"Fuck, dude, you made her spill my cum on the fucking rug," Sketch complained.

"I'm sorry," Hannah apologized, her mouth now mostly free of cum. "He just slammed into me at the wrong time."

"I mean, this is what you're here for, and you can't keep the goddamn cum in your mouth for two seconds?"

"Hey!," Will objected, stroking Hannah's hair a bit to make her feel better. "don't be so hard on her. I think you're a great little cocksucker."

Sketch stifled his disappointment as Hannah smiled weakly at Will. Her hand looked so small and dainty wrapped around his impressive tool. She stared into his abs a bit—don't see too many fit guys here, she thought. Deacon pulled out of her ass and started shuffling around the room, looking for something. Hannah didn't want Sketch to get mad at her, so she took his deflating cock into her mouth to clean him off.

"Don't worry," she assured him, "I'll do it right next time."

Sketch grumbled something indecipherable before taking off upstairs with Deacon. Only Will remained.

"So, I bet you're, like, tired," he said, with a note of what seemed like genuine concern. "If you want, you can just jerk me off onto your face."

Hannah appreciated what she saw as an expression of kindness. For his part, Will just loved blowing his load over the gorgeous Vietnamese girl. A faceful of his cum made Hannah all the more beautiful.

"Thanks. I'll owe you one too," she said with a smile.

Although Will was plenty aroused by the naked, freshly fucked Asian co-ed double-fisting his fuck pole, a hand-job couldn't compare to a hole. It took her a few minutes to bring him to climax. As promised, though, he covered her mouth and chin with a thick, gooey coating of sperm. Like a true gentleman, he avoided shooting it into her eyes.

"Is that finally over?," came a cold, mocking woman's voice from behind Hannah.

She startled a bit and almost lost her balance.

"We have things to discuss."

Hannah turned. For whatever reason, being naked, even covered in cum, around the guys was no big deal to her. Having a girl see her look and act like a common street whore, however, reminded her of how other people likely viewed her. Hannah felt a rush of shame and humiliation.

The girl, red-haired, fair-skinned, and gorgeous, was Miranda. Few people knew much about her, other than the fact that she and Simon seemed to have known each other for a long time. She had been one of the maids, the only one not to get fucked. Now people knew why: they had a connection. Speculation was rampant among the other brothers about why she had been there at all; most settled on seeing her as a kind of spy to keep everyone honest, although there were some more esoteric theories as well.

"Me and you?," Hannah asked. "What things?"

"Not just me and you. Simon too. Get some clothes on—or don't. Same to me."

Hannah looked for her clothes.

"Shit, Doctor Doom wants you," Will said. The brothers had started calling Simon that behind his back a while back, and it stuck. Secretly, Simon liked the name. After a moment, Hannah found her underwear and crumpled dress.

Motherfucker!, she thought. He must think that's funny. While Hannah had been distracted with Will, Deacon had used her dress to wipe off his cock on the way out. There was no way she was going to wear a dress now stained with lube, cum, and her own ass. Bra and panties it is, she thought, slipping into the only clean things she had.

"Hey, I've got a clean lacrosse jersey in my bag," Will offered.

What a sweetheart, she thought. Hannah went to give Will a thank-you kiss. He recoiled.

"Ummm, remember your face is...well, you know."

Hannah blushed. Not wanting to use her ruined dress and risk getting any ass flavor in her mouth, she did the sensible thing and pushed as much of the cum as she could into her mouth and swallowed.

"OK, I'm ready."

Miranda led Hannah downstairs, into the sub-basement below. In one of the small rooms off the main entry room, the two girls found Simon and Javier, intensely poring over something on the desk facing the door.

"Thanks, that was quick," Simon said to the red-head. "Have a seat."

Hannah sat down on the metal folding chair facing the desk and crossed her bare legs. A small puddle of lube, which Deacon's rampaging cock had forced deep into her rectum, began its slow descent down to her anus. She could feel it making the spot she sat on wet, a constant reminder to go along with the dull pain of the thorough buttfucking she had just received.

"I wanted to talk to you because we really like you here at AD, Hannah."

She smiled, feeling like she was being rewarded.

"You really fit in here, and nobody has ever had a complaint or bad word to say about you. I thought you deserved an opportunity."

"What do you mean?," she asked, eager to learn what Simon had in store for her.

"Well, we might need your help with something. You know about this bullshit investigation, right? Well, Miranda and Javi have been working on this for a while. I won't bore you with the details. Let's just say there are things we think you could do to help us, and if you did these things, we could reward you. And we mean rewards you'll want."

"What kind of stuff do you need me to do?," she asked.

"Things you'll like to do. Things you're good at. Easy things, for someone as smart and...talented as you."

"So I do you favors and I get...what, exactly?"

"Well, it depends. If you try your best and it doesn't work out, then something small. A couple grand. Some F. Maybe we find a way to get you better grades or something trivial like that. But if you succeed? Then you can ask for something big—new car big, cushy job opportunity big—and I'm sure we can find a way to satisfy you."

Hannah eyes lit up. She had never really been deprived, but her lower middle class, midwestern parents weren't exactly living a lavish lifestyle. Simon was rich beyond her imagination, and she knew he must have really needed her help to come to her.

"What do you need me to do?," she asked. "I'm in."

Simon was pleased. He whispered a few things to Javier, who touched Miranda lightly on the arm. The two of them left the room, leaving Hannah alone with Simon. Simon got up from his chair and walked over towards Hannah. She was unsure whether she should get up or stay put until he came over and sat in the chair beside her. Her eyes locked with his as he placed his warm, dry palm onto the top of her left thigh and gently squeezed, moving it up and down her leg. She shuddered a bit, not knowing what would come next.

He gestured for her to take the jersey off, and she did. Hannah didn't ask if he wanted the bra off, but instead went ahead and removed it. She expected Simon to paw her tits or even start sucking them, but instead, he stayed a bit distant, only using his hand to part her legs. Without waiting to be told, she removed her panties, giving him a full view of her waxed pussy, now dewy from arousal.

All that fucking and sucking had left her wanting her turn. It wasn't the first time the guys had gotten off without bothering with her pussy. Still, he seemed only interested in appraising her, sizing her up. She had never spent much time around Simon, but the Doctor Doom nickname seemed to fit him. He was intense, a little scary, and almost preternaturally in control.

Something about Simon's eyes told Hannah not to look away, even as she longed to break their gaze. The cool air of the sub-basement made her nipples stand out hard. Simon moved slowly, but deliberately, tracing his fingers slowly closer to her yearning pussy. All the focus was on her, and when his finger finally flicked across her clit, gently, then more insistently, she was ready to yield to him. She finally lowered her eyes, closing them a bit and biting her lip as Simon played her like a violin.

Simon brushed her hair back and she inclined her neck almost instinctively. His motions became more insistent, and he settled into a smooth, easy rhythm of manual stimulation. She was moments from cumming—her body felt like it would dissolve into a quivering mass on the floor. When he was less than a couple inches from her ear, he began to whisper.

"So, I hear you really know how to suck a cock..."

"YES!"

Hannah came hard. Anything you want, she thought.

***

"So, what kind of stuff does he like? Do you, like, play dress-up for him a lot?"

Chastity Plattfield was happy to have a new friend. After months of depression, her life had taken a turn for the better after Javier had become her boyfriend. Now she even had a best friend with whom to share secrets and gossip.

"Not too much, really. I mean, I usually wear thongs and stuff for him, but he takes them off pretty quick," she responded.

Her cheeks were just slightly flushed—even after months of public sex as a "maid" at the Alpha Delta house, just talking about her underwear to another girl made her little embarrassed. Fortunately, her new friend could understand everything she had gone through. After all, Claire had been one of Simon's maids too. If anything, Claire had gone through the most shit of them all, since Simon used her girlfriend April's unwillingness to get dirty at the frat to extract more and more humiliating concessions from Claire.

Now April was Simon's girlfriend, which Chastity could tell confused and disheartened Claire. They used to talk about it when Simon and April first started dating, but now Chastity knew to avoid the topic.

"So what brought on the sudden urge to get all that stuff?," Claire asked.

Chastity looked around at the nearby tables to make sure no one was listening. The dining hall was a hive of activity, and no one seemed much interested in the girls.

"Things are...different now," she said with a note of concern. "He's always busy and..."

Chastity paused, searching for a delicate way of telling her friend what was happening.

"I...ummm...taste other girls on him. You know what I mean, right?"

Claire gave a knowing look, nodding her head and moving her hand to take hold of Chastity's.

"You knew he was working with Simon—I mean, you know what comes along with that, right?"

"Yeah," Chastity replied. "But I thought he would change. Like I would be enough."

Claire smiled weakly.

"So that's why we went to Sindee's. Makes sense."

Chastity had planned their little trip out, even bringing a larger, empty plastic bag to disguise the hot pink bag from the porno shop on the strip. Claire had gone along for moral support. As it turned out, Chastity needed it, because in Sindee's she had run into a girl she knew, Katie Greenwood. Fortunately Katie was just as shocked as the girls, as she was in the process of purchasing a rather large dildo when they entered the store. Chastity was sure that Katie had seen them getting gangbanged last Halloween. Thankfully, Katie had embarrassed herself even worse. In the porno shop, holding a dildo, she had asked Claire and her all about Simon's new girlfriend. It was a little pathetic, Chastity felt.

"I just want to try some new stuff. Make him interested again," Chastity said to Claire.

Hidden away in the recesses of her closet now was an assortment of sexy outfits purchased to make Javier go wild.

"If he doesn't want to fuck you, he's crazy," Claire reassured her.

Chastity blushed even more. Claire could be a bit forward, blunt even, but she had also proven to be a loyal friend. They met after the Halloween orgy experience and bonded. Chastity found it nice to be able to talk to someone about her life who she knew could understand and assumed that Claire felt the same. Once that first, extra-strength batch of F ran out, Simon turned the business over to Javier and a select group of brothers. The new batch was much weaker. At first the girls had all been disappointed, but the attenuated dose made it easier to kick the habit that had gotten them all in so much trouble. Now clean, their days as maids—whores—were at an end. They got over their cravings together and became inseparable.

Chastity looked into Claire's eyes. There was something about the feisty, diminutive brunette that stirred previously unknown feelings in Chastity. Other girls might have had bigger tits or longer legs, but Claire had a really striking face. Stupid boys just see her as cute, Chastity thought. I think she's beautiful.

"I wanted you to go there with me for another reason," she said, dropping her voice to get Claire's complete attention. "I know I'm not going to be enough alone. He's going to...have other girls. It's OK, like, I did know what it would be like from the start. But I think I can deal with it if he does it with me, you know? I mean, I'd be cool with it, I think."

Chastity paused. She had no idea how her friend would react to what she was about to say. Claire, despite her dirty mouth, had seemed almost celibate since she escaped from the Alpha Deltas.

"But first I want to try it out," she said seriously. "With you."

Claire seemed startled, causing Chastity to fear the worst.

"When?," she asked finally.

Claire's response made Chastity breathe a sigh of relief. That sounds like a yes to me.

"Well, how about tonight. At the store, I even got you a little something too. Come by my place in a few hours—say, 9:00. He'll be there by 9:30."

Chastity was a bundle of nerves for the next few hours. She cleaned her room—like he cares, she thought—and got everything ready for Claire and Javier's arrival. At 9:10, Chastity began to fear Claire was backing out. She felt relieved when her phone started playing a bouncy Katy Perry song—her ringtone for texts from Claire.

"guess who im w/," the text read.

"dunno"

"J"

Javier? Chastity thought Javier was busy working on Simon's latest little project.

"when r u coming?"

"dwnstrs now—just a min"

Chastity felt her pulse raise. This is really happening. Javier was never early to anything. Her curiosity piqued, Chastity unlocked the door and cracked it so that they could both walk right in. She heard their voices, unmistakeable, at the end of the hall. Only a moment...

"...so then he tells her she's going to make sure the vote comes up our way."

It was Javier's voice.

"If I know him, that'll mean that girl's got a lot of dick to suck in the next two weeks," Claire responded. "Hey girl!"

Javier and Claire entered the room chuckling.

"What? Fill me in," Chastity begged.

"Simon's got a plan to shake this bullshit investigation—more than that even. We got it worked out," Javier told her, before pulling her in close and squeezing her ass tightly.

"You remember the Chinese girl always over at AD?"

Vietnamese, Chastity thought. She nodded. Claire looked her up and down approvingly and spoke up.

"Simon's going to pay her to, like, convince the student investigations board to drop this hazing crap."

Chastity found it remarkable how Claire had identified herself with the group that had treated her like a personal fuck slave for months. Now, hooked up with softer drugs for almost free from time to time and spared of new indignities, she was a team player—totally on board with the frat and with Javier, too.

"Ya girl here says you got something to talk to me about. Lucky I'm free right now. What you need?"

Chastity worked up her nerve.

"Baby, we have something so great."

Javier looked a bit puzzled, especially to have a "relationship talk" with Claire present.

"But I...I'm afraid you might be getting bored with me."

"Nah, it ain't like that, " he assured her. "You good—I know you're just worried about other bitches out there."

"You don't have to—it's OK, I understand. You could have anyone."

Javier looked over his trembling, submissive girlfriend. No amount of filthy sex acts could ever make her look like anything other than the girl next door. Her blonde, angelic face was so beautiful, especially when her cherry lips were wrapped around his cock. Even with a face coated with his nut, she looked stunning. Her body, curvy in all the right places, knew just what he wanted. The way she moved, shy, teasing without knowing it—he would never grow bored of her.

"But I thought of an idea, something for both of us. Claire—it's time."

Claire moved over to Chastity's side. In unison, both girls stripped off their shirts.

"Shit!," Javier exclaimed.

"When you're with other girls, I...want to be a part of it."

Chastity and Claire wasted no time stripping fully.

"Now wait one second," Chastity said seductively, before deeply kissing Claire. "We've got something to show you."

Chastity draped her shirt over Javier's eyes.

"No peeking," she said with a coquettish giggle.

Chastity's heart raced as she prepared herself for Javier.

"OK, now."

When Javier opened his eyes, he saw a wet dream come to life. Both girls had slipped on little outfits—an exaggeration of a term, really, for the scraps of fabric they wore. Chastity wore a microscopic little tartan skirt with knee-high socks and an open, unbuttoned white school uniform shirt. Her full, gravity-defying tits caused his mouth to water. It was obvious that she wore no panties underneath the skirt.

Claire, on the other hand, went more for a slutty, hooker look. Seeing the cute, petite girl in four-inch stilettos, thigh-high fishnets, and a spiked dog collar made him see her in a new light. Now the giant hoop earrings she was wearing when he ran into her around the way made more sense. They were part of the whole ensemble.

"You can do anything you want to us," Chastity cooed. "We'll suck your dick."

The girls began to kiss, exploring each other with their hands. With the added height, Claire could lock lips with Chastity without craning her beck, and she took full advantage to probe the inside of Chastity's mouth with her tongue. After a passionate wet kiss, Claire broke their embrace.

"You'll probably want to see us taste each other for the first time."

Chastity smiled. She was glad that Claire had not only agreed to this, but was also getting into it.

"And I know you'll want to make us both cum on that monster cock of yours."

Claire stepped behind Chastity and reached both arms around her hips. Her fingers found Chastity's labia, which she spread apart for Javier.

"Look how pink she is. I can't wait to get my tongue in there."

Chastity was pleasantly surprised by Claire's interest in her. She could feel herself getting wet just from her touch. Claire's small but perky tits brushed against her back. Javier had seen enough by that point and wanted in on the action. He rose and approached Chastity, shedding his pants as quickly as he could manage.

"Plenty of time for you prick teases to rub cunts later. I want you both down here."

Javier pointed to his feet, and both girls unhesitatingly got down on their knees.

"Do that shit where you kiss, with my dick in the middle."

Chastity had watched enough porn with Javier to know exactly what he was talking about. Facing Claire on her knees, she pursed her lips. Claire did the same, and they pressed their lips against the side of Javier's engorged shaft. They quickly found a rhythm together, moving in tandem to stroke Javier's member with their mouths. Their tongues, fighting to find each other around the throbbing meat, coated Javier's cock in saliva. Chastity opened her eyes to look at Claire, whose eyes were closed. Barely audible moans, almost whimpers, escaped from Claire, and Chastity noticed for the first time that she was frantically fingering herself.