We Rule the School Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once his mouth was safely taped, Katie took her place straddling him again, only this time lower down. Simon's semi-hard cock rested against her now increasingly damp snatch, with only a thin layer of cotton between them. He jostled her slightly, and her nail caught the side of his cheek, gouging into his flesh. A thin gash of red appeared on his cheek. She was momentarily shocked at her own violence, but was too far gone to care at that point about Simon's body. It was his mind that concerned her.

"You piece of shit!," she screeched. "You think you've won—"

Katie resumed slapping Simon, his face now crimson red and radiating heat. The scratch gave Simon's normally smooth, boyish features an air of alluring menace. Despite, or, for all she knew, because of the pain, his cock had grown fully erect and was beginning to rub against her clit through the panties.

What the hell?, she thought, slipping the soaked fabric off. If I'm going to do this, why not do it right? Now Simon's cock could really do its work. Katie ground her pussy into his cock—"dry-humping" an inappropriate word for a girl so thoroughly wet by that point. She wanted to make herself cum without ever letting him slip inside. She furiously rocked her hips into a steady vibration, hoping to reach satisfaction and deny it to Simon.

When she felt herself flagging a bit, she reached down and sharply twisted Simon's left nipple. Briefly she saw his face contort into a mask of pain, piercing the cool exterior he had maintained to that point. Although she had expected it to make her feel even better, she actually recoiled a bit from her action. He had stoically resisted reacting to the scratch on his face, but this pain had momentarily moved him. Seeing him actually feel pain reminded her of the wrongness of her actions. Unlike Simon, Katie had a conscience.

Suddenly, she knew she wanted something else. Control had proven a powerful aphrodisiac, but she wasn't going to be able to climax like this. Shifting her weight, she felt the tip of Simon's steely member rest against the entrance to her pussy.

Here goes nothing, she thought. The surge of sensation when Simon finally entered her triggered an orgasmic wave of bliss, a rush of physical and emotional stimulation that brought her over the edge. Her face contorted into an expression of pleasure and no small amount of pain. The suddenness of her orgasm only demonstrated the potency of her arousal. Simon, mute and bound, spoke with his eyes, but Katie knew exactly what he meant by the arched eyebrow.

You're still mine.

Though her body cried out for her to stay impaled on Simon's shaft, to ride it to orgasm after orgasm, her mind rebelled. With the fog of lust, hatred, and anticipation dissipated, she stood face to face with the truth of the situation.

No pictures. No leverage. No hope. And a remorseless sociopath who owed her for her little attempt at revenge.

She pulled herself off of Simon's dick and began looking around in a panic, as if a trap door would suddenly appear to take her away. Is that...footsteps?

Someone was descending into the sub-basement, into Simon's lair. Fortunately, the door was locked. Katie began to frantically collect her belongings when the lock clicked and the door swung open.

"What the fuck is going on here?"

Katie pivoted towards the door. Glowering with rage in the doorframe was Simon's girlfriend April. The two girls locked eyes, as April started slowly approaching. Katie could not have looked more incriminating: in her right hand a clearly visible stun gun and in her left hand her panties and a rather large dildo. As April came closer, Katie dropped them all into her small black duffel bag.

"This isn't what it looks like," she protested.

"Oh really? 'Cause it looks like you just fucked my boyfriend."

OK, maybe it is what it looks like, Katie thought. She was tempted to grab her stun gun back and knock April out. If it was strong enough, maybe she'd forget all about what she just saw. April had an inch or two and probably fifteen pounds on Katie. Not that Katie knew how to fight anyway.

"Listen, you don't know what he did to me!"

April paused. Katie suddenly remembered that April knew very well what Simon had done: she had watched video evidence of it even. Yet April wasn't mad at Simon; she was staring daggers at her. Without a word, April slid past Katie to Simon's bedside, where she gingerly removed the tape from Simon's mouth. Katie considered bolting for the door, but froze to the spot. She feared that running would only make Simon angrier and stoke his desire for revenge.

"Thanks, April," he said laconically. "If you didn't get here in time, she might have tried to fuck me again."

There he is, Katie thought. Dripping with sarcasm and condescension like always.

"Where are the keys, bitch?," April asked in a huff.

"In the—"

Simon interrupted her.

"Don't bother. At least not yet. I need to prove something first."

Katie had no idea what would come next. She braced herself for the worst.

"April, I'm going to need you to listen to me and do what I say."

April nodded meekly, her rage channeled into submission to Simon's will. Katie could see, behind her acquiescence to Simon's wishes, a wounded sense of anger and jealousy.

"Katie, you are going to do what I say, too. I don't think I even need to bother threatening you, but let me know if I do. I've been waiting for this day to come for a while. I guess it makes sense after we met again. But you came to fuck someone with that thing, right? I'd hate to disappoint you, so go get it."

Katie stood motionless. The silence made her tense. Both April and Simon were waiting for her next move. She could feel goosebumps forming on the backs of her arms and her cheeks flush. Finally, after a virtual eternity, she shuffled over to the table where her bag was left and withdrew the silicone phallus.

"Bring it over here... Good. Now, Katie—start taking April's clothes off."

Both girls looked startled at Simon.

"Now."

He didn't need to yell, or implore, or threaten. He simply said what would happen, and it happened. With fumbling fingers, Katie started unbuttoning April's semi-shear black silken blouse. April had on the kind of ornately embroidered, sexy silk bra that Katie knew drove guys crazy. Katie was, of course, in a much more plain white cotton set—she didn't need much support with her small tits. April didn't move a muscle, forcing Katie to move in closely and reach around her with both arms to unfasten the clasp on the back of her bra.

When April's liberated tits sprung into view, Katie immediately wondered how she had ever satisfied Simon when he could have a girl as sexually alluring and compliant as April. Oh right, she recalled, I didn't. It was just to fuck with me. Katie felt a cocktail of emotions: fear, inadequacy, shame, and lust. She wasn't in to girls, but...

"Get up here and bend over me, April."

April complied without a question, climbing onto the bed with her knees by Simon's side and her hands stretched out to the other end of the bed. Arched over his naked body, her tits swung lewdly from the jostling motion. Her long brown hair hung down, lightly grazing Simon's torso, though a bit still rested on her bare back.

Katie didn't wait for further instructions. Simon hadn't told her to half-undress his girlfriend. She slid the tight red skirt down April's impossibly shapely legs. Naturally, April's lacy hiphugger panties matched. She wondered if Simon had bought them for her. They were the next to come off. Katie waited for her next instruction. She sure as hell wasn't going to do anything without Simon's orders. If something happened to either of him, it would be his fault.

"Now it's up to you, girlie. Pussy or ass?"

"What?," Katie asked, dumbstruck.

"Fuck her pussy or fuck her ass. The question I ask myself everyday. Tonight, it's your choice, and don't ask her. She doesn't like that."

Katie hesitated. Regardless of whether or not she willingly followed Simon's orders, April didn't deserve this. She was innocent.

"But she's your girlfriend," she protested.

"Not right now," Simon answered with a wry smile. "At the moment I think she's about to be your girlfriend."

Katie pressed the head of the dildo to April's pussy lips. This might hurt her, she realized. Katie had completely forgot about lube, so she worked up some spit and drenched the head of the silicone monster about to plow April's cunt.

"You're really getting the hang of this," Simon said appreciatively.

Her guilt assuaged, Katie inserted the saliva-smeared tip of the rubber cock into April, who let out an audible gasp. Katie took things slowly, allowing April to adjust to the intruder spreading her open. As she slowly worked the dildo in and out, she watched transfixed as each outstroke brought it back more and more covered with April's juices. Humiliating or not, she was having an effect.

April's breathing became heavy. Katie watched fascinated as her ass jiggled with each thrust. Secure in knowing she wasn't hurting the poor girl, Katie started to piston in and out of April's cunt with increasing speed. April responded, moaning and whimpering. All the while, Simon sat like stone, staring down Katie and smirking when he began to feel April's natural lubricant drip down onto his crotch and stomach from above.

"April, I want you to tell Katie about our favorite movie."

"Simon, no, please," she begged, her body growing even more flush.

"Don't make me ask again."

Katie's sexual hypnosis was broken. She remembered Simon was in the room. She stopped fucking April's pussy for a moment to listen to the girl.

"Oh, I don't think you want to stop. Tell her."

April took a deep breath as Katie started to again slowly move the dildo in and out of her slit.

"We watch the video of you..."

April turned her head to look at Simon. Katie sensed she was trying to hold things back.

"of Simon fucking your ass. I didn't want to at first, but now we watch it a lot."

Katie subconsciously started thrusting the fake dick harder into April as she spoke.

"Simon likes me to suck his dick when we watch it. And we fuck—not anal, though."

April paused and finally let it out.

"I...like to talk back to the screen. I call you names. I make fun of you for having no tits. I laugh at it when you read your dumb article."

Katie's ferocity was building again. She went off on April's pussy, pushing the girl over the edge.

"I....joke about how the old guys turned you into a cum rag," April said, managing to get the words out right before her mind went blank and she cried out, not Katie's name but Simon's. April's cum coated Simon's cock and balls from above, and for a moment it almost seemed like she would lose the ability to hold herself up and collapse on him.

What came next startled even Katie.

"You think that's funny, whore? This is funny."

The voice that came out barely seemed like it was hers. Katie, without warning, pushed the slick dildo against April's tight anal ring. Despite a valiant effort, it gave way, allowing Katie to bury the thing in just a few strokes well into April's rectum. Katie gave April's perfect, round ass cheek a hard slap.

"I left him when I found out he was a fucking psycho. You fucking knew—and you're still here sucking his dick, watching him fuck anyone he wants. You're fucking pathetic."

Both April and Katie started sobbing, though only April's tears were the product of physical pain. Katie kept up a furious pace, pounding away at April's unprepared asshole. Wincing, April let loose her last, best barb.

"You left him? He left you, bitch."

Katie collapsed into a heap on the floor, thoroughly spent. She once thought that what was done to her—what she had let happen to her—was the most degrading and humiliating thing she would ever experience. It didn't compare, though, to what Simon had made her do. No, that's not right, she thought. He didn't make me do this. This was inside me all along.

From the floor, Katie looked at April, immobile with a dildo buried in her ass. She's not even moving or trying to take that thing out. She fucking loves him. Katie closed her eyes and breathed deeply.

When she opened them, Simon was standing in front of her, his stiff cock at full attention. He slipped the cuffs—I fucked that up, too?, Katie wondered. Then it dawned on her. He could have gotten away any time he wanted. He knew what would happen the whole time. Behind him, April chucked the filthy dildo on the floor and sat up on the bed, observing her man. She looked positively bloodthirsty.

"Well haven't we learned a lot tonight. Katie, do you have anything to say to April?"

"I'm...I'm so sorry," Katie said tearfully.

"Can't we finally drop all the bullshit and the lies. Why can't you normal people stop pretending I'm the only one who feels like this? Tell the fucking truth."

Katie decided that, at least in this regard, Simon was right.

"I...I think you're a stupid slut, and... you're beneath Simon. He keeps you around because you'll go along with whatever sick shit he wants, but he doesn't really care about you."

Simon turned to his girlfriend. She knew what he wanted.

"I think you're a stuck-up bitch." she said to Katie. "You think you're smart just because no guy ever wanted you. The only reason Simon ever had anything to do with you is because he wanted to show those old guys how even a man-hating dyke like you would bend over and take it up the ass whenever he wanted. And it worked, bitch."

Simon let both girls sit there for a moment in silence, turning over the accusations they had made and received.

"Now we have a problem. Katie, I can't say tonight wasn't fun, but I don't think you want this little feud to escalate now, do you?"

Katie simply shook her head. She knew that in a battle determined by who was willing to take things the farthest, she stood no chance against Simon.

"So as I see it, there are three solutions that work for me. I'll let you choose."

Katie tried to focus on Simon's eyes, but, on her knees on the floor, her hands covered in another girl's pussy juices, and a hard cock maybe a foot from her face, she found it hard to focus.

"First, you can run away. Quit school, leave town. If you go far enough, fast enough, I probably will get tired of looking for you and just let you go. You might want to change your name, though."

Katie looked dejected. Her look of defeat only made Simon's cock grow harder.

"Second choice: You might like this one. Truce. I don't see you, you don't see me. Most of the time, that is. But you grant me three wishes—anything I ask, but absolutely no sex. In that respect, you're free and clear of me."

Simon walked forward, and Katie couldn't back up from her position. He draped his dick across her cheek, leaving a barely visible trail of pre-cum against it.

"You take door number two and that's the last time you'll ever touch my dick. Finally, there's choice three. Stay with me, 'cause this might sound crazy. Choice three is: right now, on the spot, you suck my dick. Expect it to go down your throat. You will gag. You'll probably tear up. Forecast says a 90% chance of a mouthful of cum. Then you'll make it up to April by getting that cute little tongue of yours as far into her ass as possible. Once you make us both cum, we'll see about getting you fucked again. It might be her turn."

April smiled when he mentioned the possibility that she might have a go at Katie.

"And—here's the best part—you'll keep doing it whenever we want. You'll cum, we'll cum, you'll clean eat it up with your mouth, we'll make you our skinny little sex doll. It'll be perfect."

Katie resumed crying, while April beamed with pride in her man. Katie looked imploringly at Simon, mutely begging his forgiveness. Suddenly April's smile dropped a bit. She had just done the math.

"I'm still, you know, your girlfriend, right baby?," April asked timidly.

Without turning to face her, Simon responded in a mock reassuring tone.

"Of course, sweetie. You can still be one."

April's look of victory was gone. Katie's head was swimming. I can go—run away or not. She feared the unknown, of course. What would Simon demand of her if she accepted his truce? Her body knew what her brain did not: this wasn't over. Someone like Simon doesn't come into your life and then just evaporate. Despite all her beliefs and even her sense of self, her body showed her the way.

Without a word, Katie took Simon's cock as far into her throat as her gag reflex would allow. There was to be no way out. Simon didn't move. He didn't need to grab her head, to force her to take his cock. He simply stood there and let her choke herself. After all, she knew a half-assed blowjob wouldn't satisfy him. He told her she would gag, and so would it happen.

She thought she was doing a bad job. She thought she was weak for worrying about that. She felt worthless because she was so weak. She wanted to be punished because she was so worthless. She sputtered and retched on his cock because she wanted it to punish her. Her pathetic inability to take his cock any deeper made her think she was doing a bad job.

Lather, rinse, repeat.

The feeling of warm, sticky cum filling her mouth finally freed her of her cycle of self-doubt. I did it right. I made him cum.

Simon patted her on the head, and for a brief moment she felt relieved.

"I knew you would make the right choice. You've been conflicted for so long. But right now, you're exactly where you belong. April is just a little smarter than you, so she figured it out earlier."

Simon's comments cut deeply, stinging her in her one source of pride.

"You were very helpful to me last year, and I'm going to help you. I won't even have to hurt you, because you're going to do what I say, and I'm only going to tell you to do things that you should do anyway."

She was still afraid, but in spite of herself, she felt oddly safer now. The uncertainty was gone.

"After all, you've got a mouth made for sucking cock. I'm going to enjoy it. You've got a pussy that's just dying for a tongue like April's. I'm going to enjoy that, too. And you've got an ass that fits just right around my cock. If you're really good, I'll keep you all to myself. And if you're not, then we'll see who else's cock fits right in that ass, too."

Simon meant it—she knew that more than anything else in her life. She resolved then and there to always be good and never give Simon cause to hurt her or share her with his disgusting little minions.

"Believe it or not, I'm dying to get back to sleep. Katie, just let April take out her frustrations on you a little bit. You might even like it. Then both of you kiss and make up. Come to bed upstairs. I'll expect you both to wake me as usual. April knows what I mean."

Once Simon was out of the room, Katie turned her downcast eyes towards April.

"Please don't hurt me. I'm so sorry."

April's face was inscrutable. No longer anger, or jealousy, or fear. Not lust. Katie had an uncanny sensation. It's like I'm looking into a distorted mirror, like she's me but not me. We're in the same boat, together.

"I'm only going to make your ass hurt as bad as mine does right now," April said, without a trace of emotion. "Then we'll get started tomorrow morning. Simon wakes up with a blowjob—no questions."

As April worked the filthy dildo into Katie's anal passage, Katie started to question if she made the right decision. With the fake cock firmly wedged into her rectum she realized the truth.

It's too late to stop this now.