We Rule the School Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chastity saw Javier reach his hand into Claire's hair and gently push her lower, towards his hairy, pendulous balls. She took the hint and began bathing his balls with her darting little tongue. With her friend now occupied, Chastity shifted a bit to take Javier's cock into her mouth. Both girls were pressed in close together, each with one of Javier's massive hands guiding her head insistently forward. Chastity fought her gag reflex, hoping to take as much of him in as possible. Spurred on by her example, Claire took one of Javier's balls into her mouth, blowing air around it as she continued to massage his nutsack with her tongue.

"No touching yourself, girl," he ordered. "That's what friends are for."

Chastity had to pull Javier's cock out of her mouth for a moment to laugh. Why is she having to touch herself? That is what I'm for. Chastity reach down to find Claire's clit. She started to slowly circle her index and middle fingers along it. Claire had already made herself good and wet, and now Chastity could feel her body responding. Claire switched from the left to the right testicle, causing her to lean in even more towards Chastity. When Chastity inhaled Javier's cock completely, their faces rested against one another. Chastity felt the soft smoothness of Claire's skin against her own.

Her eyes were watering now from the exertion of taking Javier so deep into her throat. When she could take no more and had to withdraw his root from her windpipe, a thick, viscous saliva followed her, connecting her mouth to Javier's thick, reddened cock. The rope of spit connecting her mouth to Javier's cock bowed downwards, until it settled on the crown of Claire's head. Chastity felt a little bad about getting all that spit on Claire, before she remembered that both of them would end up looking like a soaking mess by the end of the night. She tensed a bit when she felt Claire's arm cross over her own and beginning gently rubbing Chastity's own swollen clit.

Chastity took Javier deep into her throat again, her throat muscles hugging his veiny member. She had worked up so much of that thick saliva that he could slide his cock in and out with ease, although only for as long as her oxygen held out.

"Switch," Javier ordered, and Chastity pulled the cock out of her mouth, expecting to take her turn with his balls.

Claire reached up to grab his cock and position it in her mouth when Javier pushed her hand away.

"Not that kind of switch. Around the back."

Chastity was afraid for a minute. Claire had been forced—were we really forced to do anything?—to rim the frat brothers a lot. She didn't enjoy the experience to say the least. Claire hesitated for a moment.

"Oh, I get it," he said. "Bend over the bed."

Claire paused for a moment before complying. She arched her back across the edge of the bed, exposing her pussy and ass to Javier.

"Them motherfuckers never cleaned their ass. I know you gonna like this, girl."

Javier flicked his tongue across Claire's puckered anus. She cooed with pleasure. Reaching deep into her pussy, he began to crook his finger, rubbing the upper walls of her cunt. After teasing the outside of her anal passage, he elicited a passionate moan when he entered her ass with his tongue. He tongue-fucked her for a minute or so, before he withdrew and turned to Chastity, who was staring in rapt, almost hypnotic attention.

"Here, baby, you try it."

Chastity was a bit nervous, but she knew that it had to be OK if Javier would do it himself. She leaned in closer to Claire's slender, but surprisingly round ass. For such a skinny girl, Claire had just the right amount of jiggle in her butt. Claire's hands, pulling her cheeks apart to expose her most tender, vulnerable hole to Javier and Chastity; her legs, trembling with sensation from Javier's expert ministrations; her long brown hair, tossing gently from side to side as she moved incessantly from the gathering storm within. Claire was there for the taking, and Chastity wanted to taste her so bad. She stuck out her tongue and moved in towards her target. The soft, wriggling tongue tickled the outside of Claire's anus before making its way, slowly but insistently into her inner recesses.

Chastity could feel Claire's heartbeat echo throughout her own body. Javier picked up speed with his finger, until Claire could take no more. Claire came, grinding her hips into the bed. Chastity pulled away from her friend and began running her hands across her ass. Her skin, now covered with little goosebumps, was smooth, flawless, unblemished. After a moment to catch her breath, Claire twisted at the waist, turning her shoulders to look around before flipping her body completely. Laying on her back now, she gazed upon the couple who had just introduced her to the pleasures of receiving a sensual and erotic anal tongue fuck.

"Holy crap," she said breathlessly. "I get it now."

Chastity held her friend's hand. She was starting to feel something more than friendship. She realized that she wanted this to be more than just a one-time, trial thing. She had real feelings for Claire, both emotional and passionately physical.

"Don't give up on me now, baby," she said to Claire. "We better get this monster off before we play more."

With that, Chastity took her place in front of Javier, again choking herself with his cock. Out of the corner of her eye, she could see Claire moving around behind him, taking her place on the floor, where she would begin to lap at Javier's bunghole. Getting Claire off had stirred Javier even further, and it wasn't long until he clamped his hand down on the back of Chastity's head, pumping a prodigious load of cum straight into her gullet. He reached around to tap Claire on the back of the head. She backed away from his ass and craned around to see Chastity.

"You save any of that?," she asked.

"Why, did you want to share? He shot it straight into my throat."

Claire moved over to sit on the bed, patting the spot beside her. While Javier went to find a bottle of water, Chastity moved over to sit close beside Claire. They both still wore their little cosplay outfits, though their make-up was ruined. They both had to laugh a little at that—Claire's hair was matted with a copious amount of saliva from Chastity, while Chastity's mascara had run all over, a side effect of all the gagging and choking on Javier's meaty cock.

Claire grabbed a little cotton pad and started to wipe up the excess make-up, revealing the fresh-faced girl underneath. Chastity started to stroke her thighs, smiling up at her and looking at her own tiny reflection in Claire's eyes.

"That was incredible," Claire said. "I want you to feel that. I'll do it for you."

"Feeling you, when you were, you know," Chastity stammered shyly. "It was so amazing."

Claire smiled at her friend's strange sense of innocence, made all the more endearing by the fact that she had moved her hand to brush against Claire's pussy seemingly without thinking. She just had a subconscious need to please others, and Claire hoped that Chastity would give her some of that attention now. Missing the feeling of April's soft tongue and the orgasms it brought her, Claire hoped that Javier wouldn't mind her becoming much closer to Chastity. She saw him come back into the room and plop down in the desk chair facing the bed, his cock semi-hard, long and floppy against the inside of his thigh. She knew he would be far from spent, but in the interval, she wanted to make Chastity cum, make her feel the same, so that she would be able to have her again and again. Putting on a girl-on-girl fuckfest for Javier would smooth over any objections he might have to Claire sampling his girlfriend as well.

They would both get fucked tonight, that was certain. Depending upon how many times Javier could get it up, they might find themselves both stuffed in all three holes. Claire knew how Javier and the guys he associated with could treat a girl. Being with Chastity had mellowed him a ton. He seemed different without Simon's evil influence too. She had been afraid at first, when she balked at rimming him, but he had played it pretty cool, actually. She smiled at Chastity. Sweet Chastity. She's really too good for him.

She brushed the hair back from Chastity's face, before pulling her into a deep and passionate kiss. Javier watched avidly as she gently tweaked Chastity's nipples, making them stand at attention. Claire took the lead, kissing down Chastity's neck before lowering her to the bed and taking her left breast into her mouth and sucking greedily but softly on her nipple. Claire could sense intuitively the pleasure coursing through Chastity's body.

She spun the pliant girl over, startling Chastity with the motion. Now it's time to win him over, she told herself. She tugged at Chastity's hips until she got the idea and popped her ass into ther air, resting her head against a pillow at the head of the bed. Claire ran her tongue from the top of Chastity's ass crack all the way to her clit and thought the poor girl would die of ecstasy right then. She repeated the motion a handful of times before inserting her two fingers deep into Chastity's snatch. A couple of quick darts of her tongue, and Chastity's anus started to quiver and clench involuntarily with pleasure. Claire turned to look over at Javier, eyes glazed with lust.

"You got a plug? I want to stretch her good and well before you get that thing hard again and split her open."

Javier smiled. He could get used to this girl hanging around.

***

Katie spent the rest of her Saturday in preparation. A chance run-in with a couple of Simon's former maids had proven fortuitous—she had learned that Simon's girlfriend would be out of town until Monday. Sunday night was her night.

Her mind had wandered with punishments, but they always seemed to fall into two categories: way too mild and impossibly murderous. She wasn't going to cut his dick off or run him over with her car. Most of all, she wanted to humiliate him publicly and puncture his little sense of superiority. Emasculating him in front of his stupid fraternity would be perfect, and Katie imagined it to be poetic justice if she could do to him, in his own creepy dungeon basement, what he had done to her.

She had the money shot in her mind: Simon, bent over with a large dildo protruding from his ass. The brothers—hell, the whole campus—would love to see that. She would just show him, though, a bit of leverage and payback for her own tape. Now how to get there?

Unlike Simon, she had no drug connections. She didn't own a gun, and would be afraid to hold one anyway. He might kick a knife out of her hand, so that was out. Finally, she settled on a weapon beloved of frightened women: a stun gun, purchased from a police supply store conveniently located near Sindee's adult video and novelty store. There, she had found the right balance of comical and humiliating sex gear to really make her revenge scene perfect.

That night she watched the house where Simon and his perverted friends lived. It was Saturday, which meant a party that could last all night. Groups of people came in and out of the house, while she observed from the car. A girl she recognized—Anna, maybe? Or is it Hannah?—came out a bit disheveled around eleven. Katie slumped down a bit watching the girl as she approached the car on her way back to old campus from the AD house. Probably some innocent girl getting abused in there, she thought.

On a normal night, staying up till three in the morning would have been a tall order for Katie, but this night was different. She was wired from the adrenaline of it all. She had never let her self admit it—she wasn't ready to put it all behind her and move on. Though she had dreaded her conversation with Simon that morning, it had made everything clear to her: until Simon paid, until she had the power and he felt weak and used, she would never be satisfied.

By 3:45, all of the lights were out, including in the room she knew to be Simon's. Now for the hard part, she told herself. Creeping up to the door, she tried her card. The AD house used the keyless lock system that the rest of the campus used, only the brothers had the program to control who had entry to the house. When they were dating, Simon had granted her access, and she could only hope that he had neglected to remove it. When the touchpad turned green, she knew she could enter—in fact, there was nothing to stop her from executing her plan immediately. Her fear, though, was still too great. She needed to mentally prepare herself, to think of every contingency, in order to be ready for anything Simon might throw her way. She backed away from the door and returned home for a well-deserved night's sleep.

The next day, she woke up late from what had to have been a steamy dream. All through the day, she felt incredibly horny, in fact. After lunch, alone in her room, she allowed her mind to wander, fantasizing about sodomizing her hated abuser. She hated the way he smiled. She hated his piercing eyes and chiseled jaw. Hated his quiet but unmistakeable confidence. Hated every time he had made her cum. Hated him for not wanting her anymore.

Almost without thinking, she found her hand down her skirt, mindlessly rubbing the top of her clit. What the hell?, she thought. I deserve this. She was about to bring herself off when her phone rang. Damn! A half-hour of awkward, mood-killing conversation with her dad left her neither ready to start again nor completely over the need to cum. This will have to wait—maybe till afterwards.

All day she counted down the hours, until finally it was still, dark, and empty outside. She made her way, as she had done many times before, to the Alpha Delta house. Once inside, she knew that things could go wrong any moment. She had a cover story—the most obvious one she could find—that she was just there to pick up a sweater she had left behind.

Fortunately, Sunday was one day the brothers often did take off from partying. She got to Simon's room. This is it, she thought. I've got to make him know I'm serious. She approached Simon, fast asleep, and looked into his face. Sleeping, he looked almost peaceful, serene. That changed when Katie placed the piece of black electrical tape over his mouth and jabbed him once with the taser.

A pain, electric and white-hot, shot through Simon. He tried to scream, but the tape muffled it. In a state of momentary shock, he looked up to see his ex.

"Don't say a word. Walk down to the place where you...did what you did to me on Halloween. I will shock you again."

Simon seemed a bit disoriented, but quickly gathered his wits and did as she said. Once they were in one of his private rooms, Katie locked the door and issued her next instructions.

"Put your hands behind your back and don't move."

She cuffed him, and the metal bracelets dug into his skin.

"This was the place where you made me read my article, while you fucked me. Now, you're the one getting fucked."

Katie pulled off Simon's boxers, the only clothes he was wearing. She was afraid he would kick her, so she pressed the stun gun against his side, letting him know she could incapacitate him at a moment's notice. He didn't stir.

The room looked different than before. Is someone living down here?

"Bend over the bed over there."

Katie brandished her dildo, letting Simon guess what she had planned.

"Put your head down against the bed. Now!"

Simon complied immediately, calmly. Once the initial surprise of being woken by 50,000 volts had worn off, he seemed decidedly unimpressed by her revenge, even as he went along with her demands. In fact, his impassivity was disturbing Katie. This isn't how it was supposed to go, she thought. He should be crying and ashamed.

Suddenly she heard her own voice in her head. The adrenaline rush yesterday. The day-long horniness. The daydreams of Simon's abuse. She was getting off on the power of it all. She was just like him.

"Don't move, " she said, before ripping off the tape.

Though it looked painful, Simon followed her dictates. He neither moved nor spoke.

"Do you have anything to say to me?," she asked.

Simon, stripped naked, handcuffed, and bent over a bed awaiting imminent sodomy, nonchalantly replied.

"Hi, Katie. This is a surprise."

"The real surprise is when I show everyone the pictures," she replied, her voice trembling.

"Yeah, I don't see that happening."

"You don't believe I'll do it?"

"Not like this. I think you much prefer taking cock in the ass. This way around just doesn't seem right to me."

It was like he was egging her on, daring her to do it. Yet he seemed wholly unafraid. Everything was ready, for Simon's final humiliation. Katie, however, hesitated. This felt wrong. Could she really follow through with it? Moreover, Simon had yet to show even the slightest fear or shame. Of course, she remembered. Sociopaths don't feel those kinds of emotions. Oh shit...

"You...you don't care, do you? This isn't—oh, God."

For someone holding all the power right now, I don't feel in control, she thought. Get it together!

"Look, you can use your toy on me all you want. It won't change anything. I won't be tied up forever. And I could give a fuck what pictures you take. Deep down, you know I'm going to win this."

Katie fought the urge to start crying. She had gotten this far, had Simon in his most vulnerable state—and he was still winning.

"But, look, I understand your need for revenge. I'll even help you out."

With that, Simon moved from his prone position, standing up and walking over to the bed. I should be stopping him, she thought forlornly. Katie did not so much as move a muscle, offering him no resistance.

"Re-cuff me—to the bedposts this time."

Katie sensed a trap.

"You'll hit me or something. You'll get away."

"I don't want to get away," he replied.

Katie was distraught and in shock. Oddly, she believed him. He didn't seem to want to escape. Her body seemed to be moving of its own accord. Like a zombie, she shambled over to Simon's bedside, dangerously close to him. Still, part of her expected him to hit her when she undid the cuffs—she was an intruder, an attempted (and failed) rapist. But he remained as self-possessed as ever, and allowed her to cuff his hand above his head on the metal headboard rail.

"Good girl. OK, now's your chance. Hit me."

Katie was thrown into a minor panic. She had never thrown a punch in real life. Even a hard slap was out of her realm of experience.

"Don't you remember how it felt when I split your skinny ass open? When you whored yourself out to me? When I blew my load right—"

Katie felt like she had just woken up from a dream. Her hand stung, and Simon's left cheek was now red. I hit him, she thought. And it felt good.

"Is that all your ass was worth?"

Katie slapped Simon again, this time consciously. At that point, the floodgates were open, and she began pummeling him, raining down slaps and weak punches to his chest. Simon laid there and took it, occasionally using a pause to insult her some more: "whore," "cock sucker," "sperm bank." Without thinking, she hopped up on the bed, straddling him to better exert her will over him. That doubt and fear that had stopped her short just a moment ago was gone. She felt the thrill of control again and in the familiar place too.

Holy shit, she realized. I'm so horny right now.

Katie hopped off Simon momentarily to secure the tape over his mouth again. She didn't want to listen to that arrogant bastard when what was about to happen happened. She felt a strong desire to suddenly rip it off again, to do that over and over again until he finally showed her a response—pain, anger, fear, lust. Anything but this casual indifference.