All Comments on 'Webcam Mother'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Dream cum true

What a fantastic and erotic story. Loved it.

horny2doithorny2doitabout 7 years ago

Yes, so well written like all your great stories are !! Got me so aroused and the story line is very realistic, complete and has more possibilities! Hopefully, Jack and his Mom will keep screwing off camera and design ways to increase how well her webcam business can grow. Some details on both of their appearances would enhance this even more. Who knows maybe they will fall in love ?? Thank you and cannot wait for the next chapter.

lonelypappalonelypappaabout 7 years ago
WHAT A GREAT STORY

DAM THIS IS A GREAT FUFILLING STORY.....SO EROTIC AND SENSUAL..........PLEASE MORE

sanjeev98sanjeev98about 7 years ago
felt it happen

simply wow! could feel all the emotions & aroused beyond belief.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

i hope you do part 2 it was the best iv ever read

billdakidbilldakidabout 7 years ago
wow and superwow

That was one of the best ever stories here. The situation was so believable and told so well by the mother. I can so visualize being the son. Great eroticism. Waiting for the next chapter. Keep this pair going.

pistolpete5648pistolpete5648about 7 years ago
HeyAll cums through again...

This is one hot story of a mother who is a hot lady and comes up with a great way to get her sons hard cock inside her wet, sticky Mommy Pussy so he can fuck her long and fast just the way she has wanted him to for so long now. I look forward to more issues of their new found fun... How I would love to have fucked my Mothers wet & slippery pussy..!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

All that's missing is Omibod. lol

KnightlyKnightlyabout 7 years ago
Wow

Had me hard for the whole story.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 7 years ago

Absolutely loved it. Five plus stars and a favorite point!!!

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 7 years ago
Nice one

Pretty good. Would've liked more foreplay, but that's a personal preference.

blackknight314blackknight314about 7 years ago
Okee Dokee, whew, that was intense.

A great story line, believable, hot and sexy. Lots of ways to go with this. Mask for the son so the viewer can watch him please her orally both anally and vaginally, as well as reaming her ass and pussy with his hard cock. Oh well, You are the writer I am sure that you don't need my help.

This is the first of your stories that I have read... I am off to check out another of your incest stories, before I try one of a different flavor.

maxx308maxx308about 7 years ago
HOT!!!

Wow, yeah just totally freaking hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
That was fucking hot!

Best hot story ever! Couldn't keep my clothes on while reading it!

GLenbar85543GLenbar85543about 7 years ago
HOT

Great story would love to read more about yourdventures

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nicely done!

Very arousing! Nicely written. A little bit disappointed thoigh...at no time while she was riding him did he reach up and cup her breasts? Kind of odd I think! Maybe incorporate that idea into the next installment? I hope there will be one soon.

Thank you!

DickThrustDickThrustabout 7 years ago
Well written but...

...the action developed too quickly for my taste.

One day he accidently catches her on cam, with the mother being genuinely upset at being caught. To the very next day where they suck and fuck on cam.

If there was more of a build up where she discovers she has sexual feelings towards her son and is conflicted about them, and then decides to do something about it. I think it would have made the story perfect.

Hope you don't mind the criticism. Keep up the good work!

Robinius1Robinius1about 7 years ago
Hot!

Not the first of its kind but certainly one of the best. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
yes

I personally loved this. I am horny as crap and want to have sex so flipping bad!!! All I have is a vibrator and my hands though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Give us more!

Two words: More Chapters

xsiveonexsiveoneabout 7 years ago
Keep it going!

I agree with another reader, I'd of had her lovely breasts in hand and playing with her nipples, and a muff snack would have been high on my list also, but that's just me! Keep the story going, please.

xxxdaddyg69xxxdaddyg69about 7 years ago
Great Story!

Awesome! I wish my wife and son would do this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
WOW!!

A great story!! Please keep writing! I HOPE there will be additional chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More chapters please

Please write another chapter with Maureen In her professional attire and Jake undressing her for the camera. Please have Maureen be ovulating in a future chapter so her son can impregnate her on cam.

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 7 years ago
Love it

this could get really hot. I think now they will be doing more together off camera too and a very loving relationship could be the result.

Kiltie01Kiltie01about 7 years ago
Awesome tale

Best story on here in a while and got me so hard and stroking

boaman007boaman007about 7 years ago
5 stars

Loved it, this was an awesome story line. Good pace and great description, you made it easy to feel the emotion and sexuality. Thanks.

boaman007@yahoo.com

congenialokicongenialokiabout 7 years ago
Loved it!

Really enjoyed this story, it does beg for a follow up, hope it gets one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Side saddle

Jack needs a mask. He needs to fuck his mom side saddle, then he can eat a true cream pie. With extra funds to pay for transportation between college and home on the weekends. Look forward to next Webcam Mother.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Another chapter

Another winner

JagnagJagnagabout 7 years ago
Fantastic

Loved it, probably one of the best stories ive ever read on here.

Turned on was not the word, i was visualizing it all as you told the story, fuck fuck fuck it was good.

Cant remember having such a strong hard on for some years.

Thankyou, you are going in my favorite authors for sure 😃😃😃

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

This is so hot

boatbummboatbummabout 7 years ago
Loved It!

I agree with others that it needs a sequel! Jack definitely needs a mask so he can kiss Mommy all over and eat his creampie!

Yum!

5*

WantonSalonWantonSalonabout 7 years ago
Fantastic!

Supremely erotic and deliriously arousing as ever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Could of used somemore hands-on-action from the son during the web-cast scene but still a very good read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good One!

Reminds me of the time I fucked my Mother in Law at a swinger's club.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623about 7 years ago

This was sooo HOT!! Please keep writing!

wolf182wolf182about 7 years ago
pretty hot!

Def needs a continuation. What kind of kinky things do they get up now ... off cam? Oh, the possibilities!

Firmhands5Firmhands5almost 7 years ago
That was beyond HOT - the story was SCORCHING

Hey,

Your story was so graphic with your words painting a picture and giving details to cover the dialogue - a verbal webcam of delights for the voyeur in all of us! No one could read without cumin! PERFECTION with all the lust!

Thank you

mark73107mark73107over 6 years ago
OH MY GOD

Fucking amazing. Pardon the language but fucking amazing.

Now for the rest; are you fucking nuts? You can't possibly stop

the story right at that moment. What happened in the shower?

What happened after the shower? Did this happen again? Did

they decide to do this more often? Inquiring minds want know dammit!!

Iluv2useIluv2useabout 6 years ago
I would love to...

Man I would love to fuck my mom and have her swallow my cock. What a story do not end it here please tell us more...

DocErotic3DDocErotic3Dalmost 6 years ago

Incredible story! I agree, there should be another chapter or three.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great fuck

Very enjoyable story, easy to stroke along to!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Such a brilliant idea for an incestuous story! Loved it. It was descriptively graphic and very enjoyable.

hartzy66hartzy66over 4 years ago
Curious if there is really a mom son incest webcam duo

Would love to watch that webcam show and blow my load of semen

DoublespotDoublespotover 3 years ago

Again, excellent story and leaves me hot and wanting more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Your stories are awesome but I wish you would continue some of them like this one. A second part to the story is sitting waiting for you to write and we all would read.

Thanks for writing another wonderful horny story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very good. You have just got to start doing some part two's

NawtyMeNawtyMeover 1 year ago

Fuck the 5 stars!!!!!

This one ranks a 20!!!!!!!!!!!!

kivancsifancsikivancsifancsiabout 1 year ago

Nagyon jó. Csak ideje lenne a második részt is megírni, hogyan folytatták a mindennapokban. Nagyon

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
22140 Followers
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...