All Comments on 'Webcam Wife Ch. 02'

by thick7in1972

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
good but

Good but hubby needs to tell her he knows she cheats and because of her cheating he has taken a lover for revenge..... while she is on line doing one of her internet things

ryu77ryu77over 18 years ago
Hmmm....interesting

Wonder how this will end?

TomTodayTomTodayover 18 years ago
Stop hating on cheating wives

Why? Why does the husband have to tell her? The whole reason this story is so damn hot is because of the fact the husband started her on the whole cheating thing and he never tells her it was him. That line about how her husband doesn't know was the highlight of the piece. Please keep it up, maybe in the next one she fucks someone they both know well, a neighbor or something. Surpris me. Keep up the good work and don't listen to the whiny husbands.

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 18 years ago
It makes no sense!

No Tom Today, we don’t hate cheating wives (and husbands), we despise them, and just love seeing them getting caught and punished. But I am digressing, what I REALLY hate, is unintelligible, unintelligent inconsistent incredible rambling for a story. Take for example some miracles which this story offers for us 1.Best way to keep a secret – put it on the web! 2. Husband undergoes change of personality in the middle of the first part of the story. (See my comment on the first part of the story) 3. Husband likes or does not care that he was lied to by his wife.

I think that for some writers any story line seems sometimes to be just an extra burden. Why not focus on the pure act of sexual intercourse from beginning to end? Than at least there will be some thing coherent to read

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Jeez Hold On A Minute - Sense U Want Sense

Since when should a husband suggest his wife to fuck beeg cocks on the internet have not be making much or little enough cents - hey he's not really pimping her - just supplying his whore, bed, computor, cameras etc. - chump change for some delightful family video of beeg cocks for him to watch - say when is he going to audition for her next 12 beeg cocks. Say where's the cheering section of blue car or tricycle and the U.K. gays?

Wonderful fairy tail liddle sick one and so erotic not - well you jacked off dincha writer. Sad huh. Well move it to FETISH for the home team.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Names

So is Dee the wife on camera or Cindy.Seems you got turned around,Eh ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
What's Next?

Love the way this is building. Wonder what's next. I think it's masterful, despite some of the nasty comments. Some people are just too insecure to let their sexual imaginations go. Great erotica!

luuv2watchuluuv2watchuover 5 years ago
Makes me fantasize about my own c2c slutty ex...

Holy fuck, so hot! Edged with so much clear pre cum while reading, trying to keep my impending load in my balls for as long as possible so to extend the pleasure of fantasizing it's my ex in the nasty, kinky scenario you've creating here.

So well written and imagined!

I mean my ex Webcammed and Skyped, making guys cum for her but she wasn't nearly as slutty as Dee. I wish! (now I can imagine)

All hail Dee, the ultimate Cam girl slut, whore wife!!

Don't know whether to pace myself reading the rest of series over period of time so I can saviour or binge read now?

Thank you for creating such a wonderful whore wife for us!

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
I'm with

I'm with Kilgore concerning cheating wives. The only thing I hate worse than a cheating wife are the bastards that they cheat with. Burn them all!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous