All Comments on 'Wedding Day'

by WriterDude

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Writerdude, go back to being a readerdude

this sucked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Where's Lorena when you need her.

Bobbitt Family Update

In a recent news broadcast, it was announced that Lorena Bobbitt's sister Louella was arrested for an alleged attempt to perform the same act on her husband as her famous sister had done several years ago. Sources reveal the sister was not as accurate as Lorena.

She allegedly missed the target and stabbed her husband in the upper thigh causing severe muscle and tendon damage. The husband is reported to be in serious, but stable condition, and Louella has been charged with:

A Misdewiener!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Don't you just love how some amateur...

...tries to defend their sloppy work, when clearly they can't even differentiate their 'your' or 'you're'. Please go back to school before you give your worthless 2 cents.

Bad grammar equals to bad story. Only illiterates like you would think a story was erotic with wrong spellings and bad grammar.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Awful

Waste of computer space.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
decent story

I wish you had developed the story a little more rathr than starting out with Blah Blah Blah in order to just get to the sexual encounter. There's a lot you can learn from charactor and plot developement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Pretty pathetic...

This story needs lots of work after its placed in the garbage can. What a time waster.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Say Pissemoffdude - You did it !!!

Next why don't you mangle nuns taking on choirboys for a sweep of intended irritation rather than try to write a story or jerk that works.

toolman501toolman501over 17 years ago
not too bad

I thought the fact it was the priest was a good spin. I wasnt expecting that when i clicked on the story. I expected the usual biker gang or the like invading the church. As for the comment on the nuns, well if you absoultely need a 40 year old virgin... Seriously, some people use nuns and priests as the culprit due to growing up Catholic and getting the crap knocked out of them. They either see them as aggressive or as the victim to get even. Dont blame me, blame the shrink who told me that.

toolman501toolman501over 17 years ago
love the critcs

I notice all the grammer police bitching about your errors. How many of them offered to proof read your next work for you? You would think people wouldnt expect award winning writers on a FREE website! If spelling and grammer are so offensive either offer to proof read for people, stop bitching and learn to live with it, OR stop reading FREE stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Too much like the Catholic Child abuse

I thought it was disgusting. I like this sort of genre, but this story is too close to the Catholic Church scandels, we have had of late revolving around children.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
God Is Watching You

Your story is suck, because church is a holy place and it should not be used for your fucking story....!!

toolman501toolman501over 17 years ago
pot calling the kettle

Too much like church scandals... church is a holy place... Come on people get real, you clicked on a non consensual AKA RAPE story and your citing religious preferences? Get frickin real! If your so devout why are you reading rape stories? Grade the story on it plot developement and the authors effort not your like or dislike of the content. Next get a LIFE! He tried, what have you submitted?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Bullshit

I didn't finish the stupid story. My comment is for that queer that calls himself toolman. Fuck you. You aren't a man you are a cocksucking queer.

SunnieSunnieover 17 years ago
Jerk stories are fine...

When they are well-written. ;) Don't stop, though, you've got a great handle on dominance/submission and I rather like the dialogue. Get yourself an editor and you'll keep getting better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
pretty good

i liked it putting some ideas in my head for fantasies

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Loved it!

Hey, I loved your story! Made me so fucking hard! Wish that was my wife on our wedding day.

thisishardthisishardalmost 16 years ago
go for it

you sead you'd give use more. i for one would like to see it. maybe get a bishop involed and up-set everyone non/con is non/con no matter who does it

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Prison fare

You are pitiful in your imagination. You must be writing from a prison cell...

sarge13sarge13over 15 years ago
Good

Not bad at all. I'd like to hear what happens to her when she gets back from her honeymoon.

tiamat3xtiamat3xabout 13 years ago
Someone had to do it.

I REALLY enjoyed this story. Even with the spelling and grammar mistakes, I could feel that it was fueled by a pornographic rage that just needed to get out. This story was hard, fast and too the point, and having a preist defile a bride like a common street whore was fan-fucki-tastic. I would have liked it to be a little longer, so I guess you got it right and I look forward to your next story, how ever long it takes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
:S

Stupid story, not hot at all

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Thank you

A very good story now I am horny and wanted to be her... Sarah...

Elin from Sweden

elin_a23@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good Start

I hope part two is in the works & keep up the good work.

merrySMmerrySMover 2 years ago

I love "jerk" stories, when they are well written and build anticipation. This story was not well written.

GREAT premise, horrible execution. Stupid story, not hot at all unless you are a prepubescent boy.

However, get yourself an editor. A good one to help build characters. This story could have been hot af.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous