All Comments on 'Wedding Gown'

by MysticIrishEyes

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Another chapter???

You and your muse do increadible work! I am suprised that that just came to you one morning! Wow! That was a very hot and increadible story. I hope there is a follow up story to this one. I'd love to see/read the next chapter (aka. their next anniversary).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Memories and reality

A beautifully told story wherein the memories of love and the realities are a perfect match. Well told. Thank You. Ronnie W.

PEATBOGPEATBOGabout 18 years ago
Yes certainly another chapter please!!!

Like your first offering (Birthday Wishes) this was a tale of an extremely 'loving' wife, sentimentally moved to give her beloved husband a surprise that he could not easily forget. One of the sweetest, romantic love stories that I have come across on LITEROTICA! By all means, a second chapter please - don't make us wait 10 months until their seventh anniversary!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Well done!

Mystic this is the first one of your stories that I have read and I found it to be well written, engaging and very erotic--wonderful read. I can't wait to read the others. Thanks....Turtledove

peggytwittypeggytwittyabout 18 years ago
Wonderful and so hot and romantic

I should shut up and just say thank you, but this is just so erotic, sensual and romantic it blows me away. I’ve read a lot of great stories today on Literotica but this is the best of all the different ones I’ve had the pleasure to read.

Thank you

With respect

masked_authormasked_authorabout 15 years ago
Lovely!

I'm a HUGE sucker for romantic-type situations... I'm absolutely delighted that you kept the sex hot, and yet kept the couple, kept the situation romantic. I'd love to see what happens on their anniversary!

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15about 4 years ago
Terrific!

Love 💘 the romantic idea 💡 of the wedding gown!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous