All Comments on 'Wedding Gown'

by MysticIrishEyes

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
LilacQueen15LilacQueen15over 4 years ago
Terrific!

Love 💘 the romantic idea 💡 of the wedding gown!

masked_authormasked_authorabout 15 years ago
Lovely!

I'm a HUGE sucker for romantic-type situations... I'm absolutely delighted that you kept the sex hot, and yet kept the couple, kept the situation romantic. I'd love to see what happens on their anniversary!

peggytwittypeggytwittyabout 18 years ago
Wonderful and so hot and romantic

I should shut up and just say thank you, but this is just so erotic, sensual and romantic it blows me away. I’ve read a lot of great stories today on Literotica but this is the best of all the different ones I’ve had the pleasure to read.

Thank you

With respect

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Well done!

Mystic this is the first one of your stories that I have read and I found it to be well written, engaging and very erotic--wonderful read. I can't wait to read the others. Thanks....Turtledove

PEATBOGPEATBOGabout 18 years ago
Yes certainly another chapter please!!!

Like your first offering (Birthday Wishes) this was a tale of an extremely 'loving' wife, sentimentally moved to give her beloved husband a surprise that he could not easily forget. One of the sweetest, romantic love stories that I have come across on LITEROTICA! By all means, a second chapter please - don't make us wait 10 months until their seventh anniversary!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Memories and reality

A beautifully told story wherein the memories of love and the realities are a perfect match. Well told. Thank You. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Another chapter???

You and your muse do increadible work! I am suprised that that just came to you one morning! Wow! That was a very hot and increadible story. I hope there is a follow up story to this one. I'd love to see/read the next chapter (aka. their next anniversary).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous