All Comments on 'Week 2, Class 2, Pt. 02'

by FunDareGuy

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Jill is electric on the quad.

Having been at a University with many hot coeds walking around in short shorts, bare feet, and cutie T's, this installment by FunDareGuy really got my motor running hot. The vivid descriptions of Jill, her thoughts, and the reactions of onlookers makes my blood boil. This is as hot a piece of literature as I have ever read on this website. Excellent work!!!

LunarokiLunarokiover 14 years ago
Awesome!

Jill is really coming out as the adventurous one in this chapter! Her escorted slow-motion streak around the quad, along with all her thought processes leading up to, during and after the event, was totally hot! I can't wait to read what's next!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
AMAZING

This was awesome. Jill walking into her college quad. OMG, that is so exciting with all those different emotions so is experiencing.

I wish she took dr.greens offer to masturbate while the class would be looking, that would be so hot.

I cant stop reading this, this is so good, you should publish this in a erotic short story novel. This is truly one of the best series i have read on this site.

Thank you for writing this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous