Weekend Getaway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lynn grasped Adam's cock in her right hand and began licking up and down the shaft, sometimes dipping lower to flick her tongue directly behind his balls, causing Adam to moan each time she did so. Travis moved in behind Lynn and put his hands on her hips. Just this slight touch made Lynn's pussy begin to drip with anticipation. As Travis rubbed his cock against her pussy, coating his shaft with her juices, Lynn slowly drew Adam's cock into her mouth. Adam moaned as she moved her head up and down, her tongue swirling around the head each time she came up.

Lynn felt Travis' cock begin to enter her pussy and rocked back to take him all in. She moved forward, then slammed her ass back into him hard again, moaning loudly around Adam's cock. Travis' cock felt incredible, and the more he pumped the faster Lynn bobbed her head on Adam's hard shaft.

Lynn's ass pounding against him with every thrust was more than Travis could handle. It wasn't long before he shot his load deep inside his best friend's wife. As he climaxed he could barely keep his knees from giving out. As he pulled out and went to collapse onto the bed, Adam got up and pushed his wife toward the bed as well.

Lynn lay on her back, her legs spread wide, waiting for husband to take over where Travis had left off. As he slowly slid his cock into his wife, Adam could feel Travis' cum surrounding it. Lynn's pussy tightened around his cock as he enjoyed the sensation that few men get to experience.

Travis' moved over to Lynn and began kissing her as he slid his hand down her body. As his tongue probed her mouth, his fingers began probing around her pussy. He finally let his fingers focus their attention on her clit, and began rubbing it while Adam continued to fuck her.

Adam felt Lynn's pussy tighten even more as she started to get close to climax. She wrapped her legs around his waist pulling him in farther. Adam opened his eyes and looked down to see his best friend fingering his wife's clit. It was an amazing sight, and just as he thought he couldn't hold out any longer, Travis brought his wife to orgasm once again. Her whole body shuddered as her pussy clamped around Adam's cock, which was also exploding. Lynn thrashed wildly as both men continued to pleasure her, until finally Adam had to stop. Adam lay down next to his wife on the bed and kissed her.

"So, who's ready for some fishing?" Adam asked as they all laughed.

As Lynn lay there between the two men, very well satisfied, she couldn't help but look forward to the rest of the weekend.

12