All Comments on 'Weekend with Friends Ch. 02'

by BloodyIdiot

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
SWT3SWT3almost 9 years ago
Very Entertaining

I don't know much about BDSM but the story flows well and is entertaining.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

there is a difference between a sub, slave, and pet. A type of collar is pretty standard for all 3. but not all subs & slaves have to walk on all fours and drink & eat from bowls on the floor.

I don't treat subs and slaves that way I think it is completely beneath me to do so and should be of other Masters and Mistress as well.

The power the D weilds comes from the s willingly allowing it within their rules.

BloodyIdiotBloodyIdiotover 6 years agoAuthor
Reply

This comment is a reply to the anonymous commentator earlier (what's the point mate?).

I understand what you're saying. Yet, the point of the story is the action between the partners, not the specific roles and duties. There is a top couple and a bottom girl, will that work for you? I hope it does.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
It works for me !

A lovely story. Jenny said "We are not done yet" at the end. That leaves the reader to look forward to a sequel, perhaps only between the two ladies this time. Is there a chance that might happen?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous