Weekend with Friends Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

the truth is that we care much more about you than about us. We want both sides to get pleasure and because I've been a submissive before, I know what we should and what we shouldn't do. And when we can push your limits and when we can't. Speaking of which, now we will try something new."

"What is it Mistress?"

"You will pull up your dress, so there will be access to your pussy. You will ride my leg and you will rub your pussy against it for as long as it takes for you to cum. And when you do come, you will clean my leg from your juices with your tongue. Clear enough Katie?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Every time you are the one to come, I love hearing the sounds you make with your stuffed mouth. And this will be no different. So open your mouth."

Kate followed her order and opened her mouth so Jenny could secure the ball gag on it.

"Come on Kate, do it".

For the next minutes Kate kept rubbing herself against Jenny's leg. She enjoyed the feel of the silk stocking on her but it was a difficult task. She fastened her pace but it wasn't enough. She was sweating and saliva was dropping from her mouth onto Jenny's leg.

"There's more to clean later." Jenny told her but she wouldn't listen.

She was absorbed into her efforts. Finally they paid off. She had closed her eyes and was trying as hard as ever. It was like climbing to the top of a mountain. All the previous times someone else was taking care of her orgasm. Sometimes it was a man, sometimes a toy or her fingers. But this time was different. This time she had to fight to earn it. And when she did, she felt it was the sweetest of them all. After finishing, she collapsed on the floor, exhausted. Jenny's leg was wet, she had to clean it now. She had reached a point of pleasure where she didn't care about humiliation anymore.

"Ready for the next step pet?" Jenny said while she was removing the gag from Kate's mouth

"Yes Mistress, right away." She replied and lowered her head so she reached her friend's kneecap. She began licking it, it wasn't the same taste as before. This time there was a strong smell of her own juices covering everything else. When she was done Jenny pulled the leash and kissed her hard.

"That was a great reward Mistress."

"This is what you get when you're a good girl."

"What's next for me to do Mistress?"

"Normally we wouldn't ask you to do that, but here, in a house that is not regularly occupied, we have a problem. The floor was not cleaned for a couple of weeks and you spend too much time on it, so you get dirty too. You'll fix this." Jenny told her and unclipped the chain. "Follow me. On your feet slave" she continued.

They went to the master bedroom and Jenny handed her a white apron.

"I know what's you're thinking. This probably is from a maid's uniform. And you're right. It is. I don't use it for chores, only for role play, but here I don't have an alternative."

"I like aprons but it's the first time I'll put on one like this. Where did you find it?"

"It's a long story. Maybe some other time. Now, I know you might feel a bit uncomfortable with your plug, but it will stay in its place. Your asshole is virgin and needs training. However, I can remove your collar, you don't need it now that you aren't a pet."

"There's no need. I like it and even I'm not a pet right away, I'm still a submissive, right?"

"Okay then. I'll be in the office, one of our professors uploaded a project that needs to be done by Friday and I have to check it."

"Friday? That's less than a week."

"Yeah, I know. He can't understand that maybe a student wants to spend her weekend with her boyfriend and their submissive. What a bastard." Jenny laughed.

"You should file a complaint Mistress."

"Sure. So, I don't have much time till Rick arrives. You clean everything and when you think you're done, you come to the office and kneel in front of the desk. And don't make a lot of noise. If you disturb me, I'll gag you. And you won't like it. Understood Katie?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Now go."

For the next couple of hours, Kate cleaned the entire house. She dusted the furniture, used the vacuum cleaner on the carpets and wet mopped the rest of the floor. Later she cleaned the windows and the bathroom as well. While cleaning the windows she was visible to outsiders, but there was no one even near that window. She knew that watching a girl doing housework while wearing a collar, a maid's apron and no underwear, was not the most common sight for a neighbour. But Rick's house was perfect for what they were doing. The annoying aunt had paid her visit earlier on, so now she couldn't come back. She wasn't feeling guilty anymore for what she was doing. The only thing that was making her uncomfortable was her shoes. She was still wearing the high heels she chose the previous day. Although she wasn't walking much, they were very tight and her feet were aching. Jenny, being the experienced one, had bought shoes only for this type of "occasion".

When Kate believed she was done, she went to the room in which Jenny was and knelt in front of the desk, as she was ordered. Jenny was busy writing something on her laptop and didn't talk to her for a while.

"Did you finish?" Jenny told her while still staring at the screen of her computer.

"Yes Mistress. I think the house is clean now. Except for this room."

"Don't bother. I only care about rooms you walk on fours regularly."

"These rooms are ready."

"I hope you did a good job, otherwise there will be punishment."

"I did Mistress." Kate replied and lowered her eyes despite the fact she couldn't see Jenny's face expression.

"Before we begin again, let's talk a bit about punishment."

"Yes Mistress."

"Rick and I have created a rule."

"What kind of a rule?"

"Punishment has different stages, regarding how serious was your fault and whether or not you have done it again. For example, yesterday you questioned my order about drinking from a bowl and you got ten slaps. If you do it again today, you will get double the punishment."

"Seems fair."

"Apart from spanking or whipping, we have thought about alternative punishments as well."

"Like?"

"Like metal handcuffs for hands and legs, bigger anal plug, nipple clamps, a gag for long periods of time, restriction on orgasm and finally a new one, oral sex on the back door. What do you think?"

Kate didn't reply. She kept looking at Jenny, who was wearing a pair of glasses and was looking like a teacher.

"Why are you biting your lip Kate?"

"It's nothing."

"No, you're lying." Jenny insisted.

"All right. The truth is that I think that most of these punishments may not be as bad as they sound."

"Don't disobey us on purpose."

"Why not? How are you going to detect it?"

"Trust me, we will know it. And if you do it, the punishment will be double."

"Seems fair."

"It is. Now stand on your feet and tie the apron around my waist."

"Yes Mistress. May I ask what are you going to do next?"

"I will cook your dinner."

"I could do it too."

"There's no need. I'm good at this."

"Mind if I join you Mistress?"

"Of course not. You can sit on the carpet so you

don't hurt your knees."

"Thank you Mistress." Kate responded as she was crawling behind her friend.

During the food preparation the two friends talked about usual stuff, Jenny's project, the weather and recipes for pasta. At some point, they heard a car approaching the house. Jenny looked out of the window but sighed in relief as she saw Rick's car. She couldn't face more strange visitors.

"Wait here", she ordered Kate and left her alone.

Moments later Kate heard Rick unlocking the door and Jenny greeting him with a long kiss. Kate started wondering whether their friends have told her the truth about their true nature of their relationship. The way they treated each other seemed more appropriate for two people who were in love, not just sleeping together because they had similar kinky fantasies. This thought distracted her and she didn't notice that Rick entered the kitchen.

"Look who's here." He said when he saw her and lowered his head to kiss her forehead. The feel of his lips on her skin made her shiver. "Was she a good sub while I was away?" he continued.

"Yes, I think she is much better submissive than me" Jenny laughed.

"Good girl." he responded and caressed her head.

"Welcome Sir. I haven't seen you all day."

"Yes you didn't. There was some trouble back in town and I had to leave. I wasn't planning on leaving you two alone. But I think you had fun, right Jenny?"

"I did. And believe she did too. You had to see her orgasms."

"I can imagine"

"Trust me, you can't." Jenny smiled.

"Look, we have a change of plans. My dad's car broke down and I promised my mum that I will be back tomorrow earlier than I'd planned, in order to drive her to the airport. So we have to leave in the morning."

"You don't leave me much choice, do you?"

"It was actually an announcement." He replied and left the kitchen

Jenny went back to preparing Kate's dinner. A few minutes later he entered the kitchen and grabbed her from behind, kissing her neck. That move made Kate even more suspicious about them.

"Rick, I have to finish this."

"Don't tell me that you became a lesbian while I was away" He smirked.

"Not a chance" she replied and turned her head to kiss him. "Just let me finish cooking and then I'm yours."

"Okay chef. And by the way, you look like a hot housewife."

"Why do you think I have this apron?"

"Good point. You're making lasagne? I wish we'd have dinner here too. There not a chance that we'll eat something even half as good as this."

"Have I ever let you down? Of course there is enough food for us too. I know how much you love this dish."

"And I like it even more when it is cooked by you."

"You didn't have to say this. You will fuck me anyway" she laughed.

"Here? Or should we move?" she asked after she placed the food in the oven.

"Here. This is the perfect place to have sex with a cook."

"What are we going to do with her?"

"Do you want to stay Katie?" Rick asked her.

"Yes Sir. Can I?"

"Your choice. But be quiet and keep your hands away from your body."

He raised her so now she was sitting on the working top. Instantly he dropped to his knees and she spread her legs to ease his access. He kissed her inner thighs and came closer to her sex. With his finger, he petted her pussy before removing her panties. Almost immediately he buried his face between her legs. Kate couldn't watch exactly what he was doing, she assumed he was licking her and judging by her face expression, he was good at it. She was using her hand to keep his head on her body. Kate was a bit angry with them a few minutes back, but this was arousing. Two days later she'd preferred her role but now she knew how nice licking a pussy is and how tasty Jenny is.

Then he suddenly stopped. He stood on his feet and Jenny placed her hand inside his underwear, probably touching his hard cock. She helped him to get rid of the boxers and he filled her pussy with his dick, without using a condom. She was now almost in the air, barely touching the wood and she was moving her pelvis to help him with the insertion. At the same time, he was kissing her neck, making her shout. This was too hard to resist for Kate. She ignored the order, spread her legs and without any underwear obstructing her, she started fucking herself with her fingers. She had her mouth shut so she wouldn't make any sound. They didn't see her. Jenny was moaning and had her eyes closed and he had his back turned on Kate. As he was speeding up, she also increased her pace. When she thought Jenny was close, she stopped and returned to her earlier position, despite wanting desperately to continue. She wiped quickly her fingers on her dress and waited for them to finish while trying to forget her body's wish to cum. She was right, it didn't take long before Jenny started screaming with pleasure. He followed her just a bit later and before removing himself from her, they shared another passionate kiss.

"Watch her face, she definitely is close to cum." Jenny said after they recovered from their orgasm.

"You're right. She must have masturbated."

"Have you put your fingers inside you slave?" she asked her.

"No Mistress. Even though I wanted to."

"Do you trust her Jenny?"

"Give me your right hand, now" she ordered her and licked the tip of her middle finger.

"This tastes like pussy" she then announced and slapped Kate's face.

"What have we told you pet?" Rick asked her

"That I cannot touch myself Sir."

"And what did you do?"

"I fingered my cunt."

"And?"

"And I lied about it."

"This will lead to a punishment Kate. Not now

though, because we have to get ready." Jenny told her.

"I'm sorry Mistress." Kate replied and lowered her eyes. "May I clean Master's cock for a start?"

"Are you out of your mind? This is not a punishment. This is a reward. I will do it."

"As you wish Mistress."

"Wait here. We're going to have a shower" she told her and then picked the wet panties from the floor and stuffed it in her mouth.

While they were showering, Kate could hear that they were laughing and teasing each other. She couldn't obviously see what they were doing but she was feeling jealous. About half an hour later, they returned and found Kate as they had left her. Jenny was wearing a white shirt, a pink sweater, a black pencil skirt and her black leather boots. Rick was more casually dressed, with a shirt and a chino.

"We'll leave now. Despite being disobedient earlier, during our absence you're free. That means you can do whatever you want. You can even cum, if you want. But a few minutes before we set off, I'll text you. When you see my text, you will return to sub-mode. You will wear what you do now, plus the leash and the ball gag. If you fail to meet my expectations, there will be further punishment. Understood?" Jenny told her and freed her mouth.

"Yes Mistress. May I ask for a favour?"

"What do you want?"

"I have very long hair and the ponytail is heavy. I have it all day, could I let my hair loose for the rest of the night?"

"Rick, what are you saying?"

"It's okay."

"Permission granted then. You will be punished when we are back. We haven't decided how yet. And we have to discuss whether or not you lied on purpose for extra punishment."

"All right Mistress. You two have fun tonight. And thank you for the favour."

"Bye Katie."

When they closed the door, Kate ran straight to the bedroom where she found a pair of Jenny's slippers and removed her uncomfortable shoes. Then went to the bathroom and took the bowl Jenny used the previous day. She filled it too with warm water and green soap and place her plug on it. It wasn't that annoying now, like when she first had it inside her. She liked in fact the sense of fullness it was giving her. But she was wearing it for consecutive hours and she wanted to use the toilet.

She used her time to eat her dinner, call her parents and watch her favourite sitcom on TV. When the episode came to an end, she thought that by the time she was alone, she had a chance to finger herself and conclude what she started when Rick and Jenny were fucking in front of her. Maybe there weren't going to allow it later when she would be punished. She went on the master bedroom and lied on the king-size bed. She spread her legs and pulled up her dress to get better access to her pussy. Jenny had left a dildo on the bed-side table and Kate thought it would be more effective than her fingers. She took the plastic cock and buried it inside her. She kept fucking herself for some minutes, she had brought the scene from earlier on her mind. Her pulse had elevated and she was moaning while at the same time, she was cupping her boobs with her free hand. At last, her body exploded and the dildo was covered with her juice. After some heavy breathing, she brought it close to her face and without thinking it twice, she started sucking it, eventually licking every drop of her orgasm that was on it. She starred the clock on the wall, it was late and Jenny hadn't texted her. Or she hadn't seen it, because she had left her phone in the living room. She went to get it nervously but she sighed in relief when she saw that Jenny hadn't sent her a message.

Despite that, she started preparing herself for later. She went back to the bedroom where she took the dildo and a pair of clean stockings. She cleaned the dildo on the bathroom's sink and dried it with a hand towel. Then she removed her stockings and washed her pussy and her anal hole on the bathtub. She rinsed the butt plug and fingered her ass before inserting it. After the plug was in place, she put on the clean stockings and went to the bedroom to get her shoes. Jenny had left the leash and the gag on the living room. Kate chose to rinse the gag too, she was the last one to use it but that was hours ago. While she was doing that, her phone rang. She attached the leash on her neck and knelt next to the door. Securing the gag was a bit harder now that she had her hair free. She placed her hands on her thighs and waited for them to come back. Only the thought of what was about to come was making her pussy wet. Finally she heard the distinctive sound of Rick's car. She could easily hear both them talking to each other while they were approaching the door but she couldn't understand what they were saying because they were whispering. Jenny unlocked the door and Rick closed the umbrella he was carrying. Kate was so absorbed into her preparation that she didn't notice it had started raining.

"Good girl." Jenny told her when she saw her.

"I bet she enjoys being in that position. Her pussy must be soaking wet." Rick said.

They were right. Kate was wet and was enjoying it. But how could they know it? They left her alone for a bit and then Rick came back and led her to the living room. Jenny was there too, she had got rid of her sweater and her shirt was untucked. She was holding what was appearing to be a riding crop. The one end of it was made out of leather. Kate was looking surprised.

"Why do you have this look Kate? Is it the crop?" Jenny asked

Kate couldn't answer, she just nodded her head in approval.

"Oh, I see. Rick uses it on me and when he went to my place to pick up some clothes, he found out that we had left it behind." She explained "Hands on your head. Now."

Jenny left the crop took a box of shoes and went behind Kate's back. She took her hands and cuffed them, but this time she used metal handcuffs, instead of the fluffy ones. She also cuffed Kate's legs using the leg cuffs with the black fur.

"You will stay cuffed. It's your punishment for lying. If you do it again, you will have metal cuffs on your ankles too." Jenny told her as she assumed her spot on the couch.

She grabbed the crop and ran Kate's body with it until she reached her inner thighs.

"You are not allowed to cum tonight unless we say so. This is for making a mistake on purpose. If you do, your nipples will be clamped." Jenny continued and pinched Kate's right nipple with her fingers.

"Are her nipples hard?" Rick asked.

"Stupid question. Of course they are" laughed Jenny.

"Shall we start Jenny?"

"Yes, sure."

Rick took the leash and pulled it so he brought Kate on the couch.

"You will get twenty hits with the crop. This is the punishment for disobeying. Each one of us will hit you ten times. Five on each cheek. Can you still clap your hands?" Jenny told her.

Kate clapped her hands to signal that she was able to use the safeword.

"Good. Now pull up your dress with your hands to uncover your butt. And one more thing we need to tell you. If you use the safeword during your punishment, that's it. It's over. We will untie you and we will never do anything with you. Our friendship of course will not be affected, we're not crazy. It's not a threat. But this game includes punishment. If you are not willing to accept this term, we cannot play together. Understood?"