Weekend with Friends Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate nodded her head once more and Jenny pushed it down and now it was touching the back of the couch. Kate pulled her dress, as she was ordered to, to uncover her plugged ass. This was followed by a moment of silence. Kate's heart was pounding hard with anticipation.

And then the first hit. That was more painful than Jenny's hand the other day. The second. The third. Kate couldn't see who was holding the crop. She believed it was Jenny but she hoped it was Rick. It was a different sort of pain. Concentrated on a certain spot rather than spread across the butt cheek. She was counting the hits too. The first ten were gone and her ass was burning. They had a break and then came the eleventh hit. It was clearly Rick, much stronger than the previous ten. After his fifth stroke, her eyes were wet. But so was her pussy. Her butt plug had a contribution to that.

The twenty hits were gone and now Rick was caressing her cheeks with his strong hands. A nice ending to the punishment, she thought.

"Kneel in front of the couch slave." Jenny ordered her.

Rick helped her to get off the couch and then removed her gag.

"Ready to serve me pet?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Before you have access to my feet, you will lick once each of my shoe." She said and pointed to her right boot with the crop.

Kate didn't reply, she just lowered her head and placed the top of her tongue reluctantly on the edge of it. She ran each shoe once, they had some water drops on them from the earlier rain. At least they were clean. Kate knew that Jenny didn't wear them much, she was using them on semi-formal occasions, not every day.

"Unzip them with your teeth Kate."

Jenny removed her boots and put her feet on the coffee table. She touched them with the crop and Kate brought her head close to them. Before she licked them, she kissed and sniffed them both. She was a bit nervous that this time they'd had a bad smell but it turned out that there was only a light scent of female sweat. She started licking them hungrily, running the sole with her tongue and sucking the toes. Her hair were not tied this time and were interfering with her duty.

"She must have a tail" Jenny told Rick.

"We should let her ponytail-free for tonight. But tie her hair in some way so they don't get in front of her face. She won't use her hands for a while."

"Not now. She had a job to do."

Kate wasn't paying attention to their dialogue. She was concentrated on what she was doing.

"Enough pet." Jenny said after some minutes. "You will now go to the bedroom and you will bring here my heels. You can't crawl with your wrists cuffed behind your back so you can walk."

"How am I going to bring them here Mistress?"

"You can hold them with your teeth. I don't care if you bite them. Now go."

Kate went to the bedroom and she found Jenny's heels right next to the bed. She had obviously planned this. Kate knelt down and lowered her head in order to pick the shoes with her teeth. When she did it, she stood on her feet and headed for the living room. She left them just in front of her Mistress and waited for the next order.

"Good girl. I told you Rick, she would have no problem doing it."

"The more time we spent together, the more surprised I am with her." Rick replied and Kate smiled hearing this.

"Are you wet pet?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Do you want to cum?"

"Yes Mistress. Very much."

"Will you cum?"

"No Mistress."

"Why?"

"Because I'm not allowed to."

"And what will happen if you ignore the order?"

"I'll get whipped."

"Good. Now you seem to know the rules. Because you have no ponytail, I'll use this clamp on your hair so they don't get in your way."

"It's my turn to use the slave." Rick said and grabbed Kate's leash.

It was the first time they'd said this word. But Kate didn't have time to think. He was already naked below the waist and his cock was rock hard. He guided to Kate's lips and she welcomed it inside her mouth. But this time he didn't let her do her thing. He held his hands on her head, controlling her movements. He was really fucking her head. At some point he had pushed her too much down and she felt that she was gagging. He seemed to know it because he moved her head to release the pressure. The word "use" was an appropriate choice. This was what they were doing. They were using them for their pleasure. It was degrading, but she had a cock in her mouth, her hands and legs tied, a plug on her ass and a dog collar on her neck. Wasn't it humiliating enough already? As he was getting closer, strangely his moves were gentle. She decided to play his game and give him her mouth for his pleasure. She could hear him moaning, it was a sign she was good at what she was doing. It didn't take long before he unloaded his cum into her mouth, she swallowed every drop of it; it was like her reward. She wasn't going to admit it, but she enjoyed this.

"Can I take her now babe?"

"She's all yours."

"Come here pet. Your licking duties haven't come to an end yet." Jenny said and took Kate's leash.

She brought her between her legs, she had already pulled her skirt up. Without losing any time, Kate began worshipping Jenny's pussy. While licking, she was staring at Jenny's eyes.

"Don't look at me pet. Just eat me." Jenny told her and slapped her lightly.

Kate closed her eyes and focused on her task. Jenny was already wet and she was smelling fantastically. Kate was not only parting Jenny's lower lips with her tongue but she was also biting them. Jenny's groan when Kate's teeth were on her sensitive lips was the result of it. She had crossed her legs behind Kate's back, like earlier, but this time she wasn't pushing Kate's head against her, she just caressing her hair. Minutes later, Jenny came hard. Luckily there were no neighbours, otherwise they could hear her screams. Kate didn't stop. She kept licking her friend until Jenny released her. She kissed her thighs once and moved back.

"There's only one thing left to do Kate. It might be one of the toughest though." Jenny told her after a moment.

"What is it Mistress?"

"You don't have to do anything this time, you should only wait."

Jenny moved Kate so she was now in front of Rick.

"Just close your eyes and open your mouth" she told her and stood behind her.

Kate couldn't see what they were doing but she knew what was coming. Her guess was confirmed a few minutes later. Jenny was holding her hair behind and Rick came on her face, making her a complete mess. Some drops ended up in her mouth, the others though went on her cheeks, her forehead and her nose. Jenny wiped the bigger ones with her fingers and fed her with them. When she was done, she knelt next to her and gave her a passionate kiss which lasted almost a minute. Kate wanted to hug her but her hands were still cuffed.

"Come on girls, that's enough." Rick laughed and Jenny moved her mouth away.

She took the handcuffs' keys and removed them from Kate's wrist and she did the same with the ankle cuffs. Rick in the meantime unfastened the collar from her neck.

"You're a free girl now Katie. You may go to the bathroom and take a shower. You can remove your plug too. And before you go for the shower, pay a visit to my room and take the dildo. I think you will need it."

"Thank you both." Kate smiled and went on her fours in order to crawl.

"You can walk now, if you want." Jenny noted.

"I don't know what's worse, crawling or walking in these shoes" she laughed.

"You'll sleep on the spare bedroom tonight, OK? You can keep the dildo."

"Yes Mistress." Kate replied playfully.

"Go. And don't spend a year in the bathroom."

Kate took the plastic cock and went to the bathroom. She looked herself on the mirror, she still had cum on her face. But she was extremely satisfied from her overall experience. She'd prefer to be fucked from Rick's cock, but the dildo wasn't that a bad alternative. She undressed, removed her plug, put it on the bowl with fresh water and sat on the bathtub. She opened the taps to fill it with water and sucked the dildo before filling her pussy with it. She was extremely aroused from earlier so it was very quick this time. She enjoyed the feel of the hot water on her body. She washed her face, her breast, her pussy and at last she scrubbed her bottom. The whipping was definitely going to leave her some small bruises. But it didn't matter.

At some point Jenny opened the door and left her something without telling a word. When she finished, she saw what Jenny brought her and smiled. There were two towels, one bigger for her body and one smaller for her hair. There was also a pair of slippers, a set of pink pyjamas, white panties and a matched bra. She was surprised to find out that these were the correct size which meant they had bought them for her. She brushed her teeth, wiped her body, put on the clothes and dried her hair using the hair dryer. When she opened the door to leave the bathroom, she ran into Jenny.

"Are these new?" she asked her pointing at her clothes

"Yes. Don't you like them? Rick insisted on buying the pyjamas in blue, he says you hate pink."

"They are fantastic. And he's right, I do hate pink. But these are awesome. I love them. I don't know how to thank you."

"You already have." Jenny smirked and kissed her good night.

Kate closed the bedroom's door and slipped under the blankets. She was tired but she couldn't sleep. She could hear Jenny and Rick laughing, they were probably making love again. But this time, she realised it wasn't a big deal if they were a couple. She had found her role in this relationship. And she was very satisfied with it. She hugged one of the pillows and fell asleep.

Sunday morning was miserable. It was rainy with dark clouds. Jenny woke her up at around eight o'clock, as they didn't have much time, otherwise Rick's mum would miss her flight. She had left her also the clothes Kate was wearing on Friday.

Kate washed her faced, put on her clothes, surprisingly Jenny had left her a pair of tights, and went to the kitchen. Rick and Jenny had almost finished their breakfast when she arrived.

"Good Morning."

"Good Morning Katie. There's some fresh coffee waiting for you." Rick said.

"Oh thank you very much. It's what I need right now."

"How did you sleep?" Jenny asked. She was doing the dishes.

"Quite nice. I was tired."

"Who were you hugging young lady?" Jenny laughed.

"I'm sorry?"

"You were hugging a pillow. Who was supposed to be?"

"Ah, I get it." Kate smiled. "I haven't thought about it. I guess I just wanted to hug someone."

"All right." Jenny replied while untying her apron. "Look, we will load the car while you're eating. No rush. We're ahead of schedule." She continued.

"Okay."

"Leave everything here. I'll wash them when we finish."

"Don't worry. I'll do it."

"You sweet girl." She said and kissed her cheek.

Kate finished her breakfast and washed her plate and her cup. She went to see if they needed any help but they were ready. She noticed that there was a quite big bag from a department store in the boot.

"What's in it?" she asked Jenny.

"These are the toys. All of them. We didn't use

everything."

"Oh, I see."

"Kate, I forgot to tell you. You will keep this bag." Rick told her.

"Me? Why?"

"Normally I leave them in the boot of the car. But I will lend it to my dad, because his broke down and it's not mended yet. And Jenny's sister will be in town tomorrow so she can't keep them either. So you're the lucky one."

"Okay then. May I ask for a favour?"

"What is it?"

"I know this may sound weird. And three days ago there wasn't a single chance I would ask for this. But can I keep the black plug?"

"That was hilarious." Rick laughed. "The shy Kate who hadn't put a finger in her butt asking to keep an anal toy."

"Come on, please. Don't make fun of me."

"Of course you can keep it. It's yours."

"Thank you Sir" she replied and gave him a quick kiss on his lips.

They didn't talk much during the trip back home. Rick spent much of the time talking on his mobile. Kate found a chance to take a nap, Rick's car had amazing seats and she hadn't slept that much. Before she even realised it, they were parked outside her building. Jenny got out of the car so Kate could too and she handed her the bag with the sex toys.

"Call me when you have time Jenny."

"I will. And don't forget. We're not done yet." Jenny told her and kissed her goodbye before getting back in the car.