All Comments on 'Weight Loss Incentives Ch. 03'

by Onegirl4me

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Hey! TLW's

Thank You a Truly Loving Wives story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
This belongs in Romance

That's the whole idea behind having categories!

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 12 years ago
Just curious.

How much did you weigh when you joined the mile high club in one of those tiny bathrooms? Nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
luv the story

keep up the weight loss, cant wait to read what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
True Loving Wives story

Romance is "Candlelight,wine, and a soft kiss". Loving Wives is, "...adventurous married women and their mates". It doesn't mean there always has to sex outside of the marriage. I for one find it refreshing to read a story of a married couple having adventurous sex only between them. This is the right category.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

So a story about a couple that goes skydiving can technically be placed in Loving Wives, because that's adventurous? Please sit back and think about how stupid your comment is.

rvwsrvwsabout 12 years ago
No anon you are wrong..

This is truly what a loving wife is. For a woman to have sex with another outside of her marriage is not a loving wife. Men that want their wives to have sex with another outside of the marriage are sicko perverts. The woman in this story loved and respected her husband. That is a true loving wife. Good story. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very well done!

Thanks for an excellent Loving Wives story. Yeah, I'm late to this party, but I'm sure I'm not the only one hoping for the continuation of this great series :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A pile of a mindless drivel !

Boring and inept as hell ! 1* !!

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Good series

I've enjoyed this. Wish.you had continued writing it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous