Weird Sisters Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lathered Deb's backdoor with all the saliva I had, moistening and softening her butt-ring in preparation of the stretching it was soon going to get from my thick cock. I interrupted my analingual ministrations only to travel lower along Deb's silky perineum to lap up some pussy honey and bring the precious fluid back to her puckered pink starfish. A choked gasp emerged from my babe's throat every time my tongue sneaked its way into her fleshy flower looking for more sweet nectar. I tried to use her pussy juices only to lube her asshole, but yes, I confess, I drank quite a bit of them down, they were just too delicious.

Within minutes, Deb was frigging her clit furiously, clearly on the verge of climax. Her voice was thick with pleasure as she egged me on: "Oooh yes!... Ahhh fuck yes, Jeff, lick my ass! I love your tongue... Aaahh! In my ass... Stick your tongue deeper, baby, I'm gonna... CUUUMMM!"

I kept my lips clamped to my girlfriend's tender asshole as she shuddered and whimpered through her orgasm. She was barely descending from her peak when I slid two fingers inside her still twitching vaginal folds. Deb's moans increased, encouraging me to go on. I pumped my digits into her gushing pussy for a while as I tongued-fucked her pliant sphincter with renewed passion.

When I slipped my digits out of her honey pot and switched holes, easing first one then the other nectar-coated finger into her anus, I barely met any resistance. Deb quivered and gasped at the sudden empty feel in her pussy followed immediately by the stretching, filling sensation of having her asshole finger-fucked. I took my time as I sawed my digits fluidly in and out of her ass. All the while, I licked and slobbered all around her butthole, trying to let my spit trickle inside her dilated rosebud to keep her well lubed.

When Deb's moans and the frenzy of her clit-rubbing circles announced another incoming climax, I finally unclasped my mouth from her ass and pressed my lips to her engorged nub, taking in her busy fingertips too. I attacked her pulsing bud with a whirlwind of tongue strokes that made her squeal out between ragged breaths. She squirmed in surprise at first, then she removed her hand to give me more room for my oral assault. I felt her melt in pleasure as I pumped her ass with my fingers and devoured her clit with my mouth. She was cumming within seconds, bathing my avid suctioning lips in a flood of her delicious pussy juice. And still I licked and fingered her holes.

"Oooh my god, Jeff! That was great oooh!... Oooh nooo, please... Enough, baby, please, I need you to... Aaahh!... Jeff, wait! I'm ready, I'm so ready baby. I need you to fuck me now ooooh!... Please, Jeff, pleeeease, I can't take any more teasing... Just fuck me, baby, fuck my ass!"

Those words, heavy with wanton desire and carnal need, made me rabidly horny. Licking my lips, I removed my face from Deb's pussy and slid my fingers out of her ass. My eyes never left the slick knot of Deb's winking little anus while I positioned myself right behind her on the couch, kneeling between her parted thighs.

She cooed as I nestled my cock between her luscious asscheeks and I stared pouring baby oil on her tiny pink pucker. Though I was dying to just ram my boner deep inside that round bubble-butt, I didn't want to hurt my babe. I eased two fingers back inside her virgin asshole and used them to gape her sphincter while I dribbled a steady stream of lube straight into her rectum. Deb squirmed a bit as the cold slick fluid coated her bowels. Her fingers once again went to her pussy, already circling her clit in preparation of the incoming discomfort of getting her anal cherry popped.

When I removed my fingers from her ass, Deb's whole buttcrack was shiny with trickling lube. Her asshole was completely coated in baby oil as I pressed my cockhead against it. My throbbing dick was still glinting with the frothy mix of Deb's saliva and my pre-cum, but I greased myself up a little more anyways. I took a steadying breath and looked at Deb's face.

"Ready, Debs?" I asked, my hands caressing her beautiful plump ass. Deb's cheek was pressed into the seat cushion, her head turned so she could look back at me over her shoulder. She was biting her lips in anticipation, her eyes were glazed over with excitement. We locked gazes as I poked my glans harder into her oily anus. She just purred and nodded, murmuring: "Do it, baby. Take my ass."

Spreading her sumptuous buttcheeks wide open, I pushed my aching hardness into my girlfriend's virgin asshole. Greasy and well-rimmed as it was, her butt-ring yielded almost immediately at my push. I watched in awe as that tight little orifice dilated, stretching open to accept my invading girth until my fat tip disappeared inside her anus. Deb gasped as her elastic sphincter surrendered to my thick cock, but she didn't protest. Seeing that her asshole kept swallowing me as I kept pressing in, I slowly slid a bit more of my hard pole into that beautiful, willing ass. I expected Deb's choked moans to turn into yelps of protest or a plea to stop, but they didn't. She just kept frigging her clit and whimpering, vocalizing a mix of unexpected pleasure and slight discomfort.

I had eased my whole spongy glans and the first couple of inches of my shaft inside her slippery ass when Deb's virgin anus clamped around me, choking my cock in the grip of her contracting sphincter muscles. I groaned at that hard squeeze and stopped to let my babe's tight asshole get used to my stuffing presence. "You okay, Debs? Just tell me and I'll stop, I don't want to hurt you."

"Uuuh!... No, I'm fine just... Aaaahh fuck! Gimme a second... You feel so big, baby, you open me up so good! Don't stop, it feels weird, but nice... So stretched... So full... Uuuuhhh god! Give me more, baby, I want to feel all of you... Deep in my ass... Just... Uuuuh! Just go slowly, please."

Her whimpering voice and her gasping, broken breaths were so hot. I was thrilled to hear that she was liking her first assfuck and she actually wanted me to give her more cock. I wondered what did I ever do to deserve this sweet, hot, gorgeous girl who had just gifted me with her anal virginity.

I waited until I felt her sphincter muscles relax, then I resumed pushing into Deb's fabulous ass, sliding gently into her warm slippery rectum. A chorus of mewls and gasps escaped Deb's mouth as I carefully but firmly fed her eager anus more and more of my cock with gentle in-out strokes, sinking deeper at every shallow thrust. She was so insanely tight, and still I managed to get more and more of my cock crammed up her oily anal chute at each push.

I grunted out loud and she groaned deep in her throat when I finally jammed my throbbing cock all the way up her ass, my hips pressed into her pillowy butt and my balls bumping wetly against her soaking pussy. The feel of her buttery bowels clinging tightly all around my pole, squeezing me from tip to base in a warm massaging grip was unlike anything I ever felt. Not even Deb's velvety pussy was so insanely good. As my cock flexed deep inside my girlfriend's ass, throbbing in unprecedented pleasure, I knew I was hooked. I'd have to have this ass again and again and again.

High on anal lust, I grabbed onto Deb's magnificent bubble-butt and stirred her rubbery anal depths with my boner. Grinding into her virgin rectum, I blurted out: "Your tight little asshole feels so good, babe! You're so amazing, so fucking hot! I love you, Debs, and I love your beautiful ass!"

Deb's voice was trembling with pleasure as she spoke between gasps. "I... Uuuuh... Love you... Oooohh... Baby... Uuuhh yeaah! I can't believe... I have all of you... Aaaah! In my ass... So much cock inside me... So deep... So fucking good... Uuuuhhh! Now fuck me, baby, fuck my ass!"

Slowly at first, gradually picking up speed as her anal tunnel relaxed and molded around my rock-hard shaft, I started fucking my girlfriend's asshole. All the lube coating her untouched bowels had created a delicious slippery friction, so that moving my cock inside her most secret depths felt at the same time slick and snug. Even though she was relaxed and her oily butthole had adjusted to me, the tightness of her anal canal was still beyond incredible. The feel of immersing my dick in the buttery heat of Deb's rectum sent jolts of pleasure up my pistoning cock that electrified my whole body. I was in ecstasy as I got into a fluid buttfucking rhythm.

Deb seemed to have lost her ability to form actual words, but I loved the sexy sound of her choked animalistic moans at my gliding in-strokes, when I filled her asshole full of cock. Even more erotic though were her aching whimpers of disappointment on my out-strokes, when her rectum was left briefly empty of my thick meat.

When I withdrew from her anal sheath, leaving only my glans trapped inside the tight confines of her anus, Deb's butt-ring dragged out along with my pole, clinging to me as if trying to hold me inside that warm welcoming tunnel, begging me to push back in. And of course I complied, missing the snugness of her rectum as soon as I slid out. That greedy stretched-out sphincter was penetrated again and again by my fat pole as I swiftly glided back inside the heavenly heat of my girlfriend's tight ass with the urgency of a newly initiated but already devoted buttfucker.

As I picked up my ass-pounding pace, I felt Deb's body shiver beneath me from time to time while her asshole went into brief bouts of clamping spasms. When this happened, my scrotum bumped into an ever more soaked pussy as I pressed myself balls-deep into her jiggly ass. It was an incredible turn-on to feel the frenzied whirls of her clit-strumming digits mere inches from my ballsack and to realize that Deb was having a string of mini-climaxes as I sodomized her virgin asshole. The mere idea almost made me blow my load. I gritted my teeth and just kept slowly fucking her ass through those brief, delicious anal contractions until her rectum relaxed, then I was once again burying myself deep inside her bowels with a hard pounding rhythm.

For long blissfully lascivious minutes, me and my sweet Deb were lost in assfucking paradise. I slammed my hard tool into her surrendered asshole while she moaned and yelped and squealed, taking me knob to root into the hugging warmth of her glorious ass while she frigged herself to a rippling mini-orgasm after the other. It was simply amazing. It made me wondered how I could have gone twenty-three years of my life without ever fucking a girl's ass. I grinned at the thought that, based on Deb's enthusiastic reaction to her first taste of sodomy, I was likely to get more of her lovely ass in the future. Still, I wanted our first buttfuck to last as long as possible.

Every time I felt I was getting close, I buried myself deep in her ass and just stayed there, embedded in her greasy anus, slowly grinding into her fleshy rump. If this wasn't enough to calm down my surging sperm, I slipped out of her ass completely. We both groaned when my cockhead vacated her sphincter with a squishy popping sound as I withdrew my length from her hungry butt-ring. I adoringly kneaded the smooth roundness of Deb's plump ass while I basked in the spectacular sight of her gaping asshole, steadying myself before plunging into her rectum again.

The first times I pulled all the way out, her anus remained stretched open just for a few seconds then it started shrinking back to its usual tiny starfish shape. When I eased my pulsing cock back into her bowels again, I had to push a bit to get through her oily orifice, making Deb gasp at the renewed intrusion. But as the minutes passed and our assfucking got faster and wilder, whenever I broke my tempo and slid out, Deb's sphincter stayed dilated for longer and longer. Eventually, I was treated to the depraved spectacle of my girlfriend's slick well-fucked asshole remaining as stretched as it was when my fat dick was stuffed in it. Staring in awe at Deb's gaping butt-ring, I could peek into the dark red cavern of her rectum that I had managed to open up and reshape to fit my cock to perfection. It was an obscenely rewarding sight to see.

But no matter how hard I tried to delay the inevitable, my climax eventually closed in on me. Grabbing onto her fleshy buttocks, relentlessly filling her ass with my thick meat, I leaned over Deb's surrendered body. Pressing my chest to her arched back and resting my head on her shoulder, I grunted into my girlfriend's ear: "Aaahh Debs... I love fucking your ass! I'm gonna fuck your beautiful ass all the time now, babe, it's just too good! Aaah fuck! This ass... I love your tight ass!"

"Uuuuhh yeees! You can fuck my ass any time, baby... Uuuuh fuck! I had no idea... Uuuhh yes, like that... Harder, deeper! It's soooo good... Ooooooh fuck yeeees! Fuck me, fuck me haaaard!"

"Tell me," I grunted, slamming harder and faster and deeper into her warm bowels. "Tell me how much you love getting assfucked, babe. Aaah fuck!... Say it, Debs!"

Her breath caught in her throat at each of my savage, drilling thrusts. She shivered all over and I felt her slippery rectum start to quiver around me, announcing her impending climax. "Oooh god yesss!..." she mumbled, her voice broken and throaty. "Yeeees... I love it! Uuuh, baby... I want you in my ass, deep in me! I love your cock up my ass! I love how you stretch me... You fill me so much... Aaaaahhh fuck, yes! So dirty and slutty and so fucking good... Uuuuh!"

Berserk with anal lust, fueled by our dirty talk, I humped into Deb's asshole as fast and hard as my bucking hips allowed. She was practically howling as she pushed back against me, slamming her conquered ass into my impaling cock with jiggling, fleshy claps. I felt my balls draw up and my raging hardness flex as I pounded into her butthole with reckless fury. Panting and grunting into Deb's ear, delirious with arousal, I growled: "I own your ass now, babe! Ahhh... It's mine now!"

"Yeees! You own this ass now! Use me, use my ass! My ass is yours, baby! All yours, only yours!"

"You're my little anal fuck-toy now, aren't you?" I said, plowing her ass without restraint.

"Yeeeess! Uuuuh fuuuck!... I'm your dirty little buttslut, yeeees! Uuuuh!... I'm so fucking close, baby, fuuuuuck! Fuck meeee! Aaaaah!.. Fuck your nasty asswhore hard! Ooooh yeaah!... Fuck my ass fuck my ass fuck my aaaaaass!"

Feeling on the verge, I plundered Deb's anus with all I had, high on her words and on the feel of her oily anal sheath massaging my pulsing shaft. I was barely aware that I was still talking into her ear between raspy breaths. "Your tight little asshole... This beautiful ass... Aaaah yeah! Gonna cum in your ass, Debs... I'm gonna cum so hard in your ass... Aaargh fuck!"

"Uuuhh yes, fuck yeeess! I want your cum, baby! OOOHHH! Fill my... AAAAHHH! Ass... Full of... UUUUHHH! C-C-CUUUUUM!"

As Deb yelled out her orgasm, I slammed my cock balls-deep in her ass one last time and exploded. My first torrential spurt had barely hit her anal walls when her rubbery rectum contracted around my fully buried length. As snug as her ass had been while I fucked it, her orgasm made it clench even tighter. I was in buttfuck heaven. My erupting cock throbbed madly as I sprayed pulse after pulse of sperm in time with the contracting and releasing of Deb's asshole. My head was spinning and I held my breath as my girlfriend's buttery bowels milked me through the intense clenching throes of her anal climax. All I could do was cum and bellow out my pleasure as I ejaculated deep inside that amazing ass, filling Deb's squeezing rectum with semen.

When I stopped shooting my huge load and her asshole finally relaxed, I collapsed on top of Deb. Rolling to my side and dragging her limp but still twitching frame with me, I lay down on the couch, spooning with my babe. I wrapped my arms around her and held Deb's soft curvy body to me, nuzzling her neck. We spooned tightly through the afterglow, breathless and sated. Since Deb didn't ask me to pull out, I left my thoroughly milked cock buried in her cozy warmth of her cum-filled ass. Though I was satisfied and deflating, my brain was so overcharged with arousal that I stayed sort of plump. The fact that I could feel my gooey cum sloshing all around my snugly sheathed cock only made me hornier.

Grabbing her pillowy tits as I held her to me, I looked at Deb's pretty face. She was breathtaking, glowingly blissful. Her ponytail was messy and sex-tousled, her whole body was shiny with perspiration. Her eyes were closed and her luscious lips were parted as she breathed slowly in and out. I started kissing my sweet Debs, peppering her silky cheeks and her thin neck and her smooth shoulders with soft smooches, telling her how beautiful she was and how much I loved her.

After a while, my fond attentions seemed to call her back from her ecstatic absence. Sounding adorably sleepy, she murmured: "Mmmh... Love you too, baby. Mmmh, Jeff, you fucked my ass so good... I've never had an orgasm so intense, ever! I came so much, for so long. At some point I felt like I was passing out!"

"Happy to make you happy, babe," I said, stirring my semi-hard cock in her creamy rectum, making us both groan. "I can pull out if you're sore. I guess I got a bit carried away at the end... I didn't hurt you, did I?"

"No baby, I liked it. It wasn't painful, just unusual... I felt so bloated, completely stuffed and stretched. But I liked it, Jeff. Don't pull out yet, stay in me. I like having you in my ass, feeling so full of you. It's weird and hot but also... Kind of intimate in a way, you know? Special, somehow," she said, turning her head to kiss me. She tittered and pressed her plump ass back against me, adding: "Plus, all the cum you pumped in me is pretty soothing... There's no risk I'll feel sore with that huge load squishing inside me!"

I smiled and hugged her tight, massaging her huge boobs, making her purr. "I love you so much Debs, you're the best girl in the world. I mean it. So sweet and beautiful and sexy. And you even like it in the ass!"

She blushed adorably at that, as always when I paid her a heartfelt compliment. And to think that mere minutes before she was in full tigress mode, yelling for me to pound her ass harder and fill her with cum. What an amazing girl she is, I thought, and what a lucky bastard I am.

"Like it?" she chuckled, "are you kidding me? I love it! Seriously, Jeff, it was amazing. I never thought much about anal, but now... It was incredible, baby, you licked my butthole so good and I was so ready for you, so relaxed. I knew I could trust you and you wouldn't hurt me. And when you stuffed your hard cock in my ass, oh my god!... I was cumming all the time, I had no idea. "But the best part was when I felt you cumming so deep inside me... That was so fucking hot, baby!" Then, as an afterthought, she added: "I guess I shouldn't be mad at Dana any more now. After all, if it wasn't for her..." she trailed off, a weird glint in her eyes.

"Hey, come on," I quipped, mock-offended. "It was me who got the idea of stealing the 'first anal' to begin with, and still me who fucked your ass!"

I couldn't help but laugh at my own words. Deb laughed too, shaking her head and then biting my nose. "Just shut up and kiss me," she said, offering me her soft luscious lips.

I tightened my embrace around her and did as my babe said, kissing her deeply. Debs reached her arm behind my head, running her fingers through my hair, pulling me in as she thrust her tongue into my mouth. We just lay together and made out for long languid minutes, spooning cozily, our bodies still connected by my cock lodged in her snug asshole. Kneading her buxom tits with reverence, I teased her puffy areolas and pinched her thick sensitive nipples between my fingertips from time to time, making her moan into my mouth as we kept lazily sucking face.