Weird Sisters Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deb turned her face to look at me. "Well," she said with a smile, "I win. Dana is still an anal virgin."

That was unexpected. "Oh? Mad as she was, I thought she was gonna have Rodrigo fuck her ass the second he landed or something. Actually I imagined she would go further, you know, to get another first on you in retaliation, like maybe..."

"Rodrigo didn't come," Deb interjected. "She went to the airport to pick him up and he wasn't even there, so she called him and he said he'd decided he wasn't flying in tonight after all. Long story short, they had a huge fight and kinda broke up. So Dana didn't get her ass fucked in the end."

There was still more than a hint of gloating in Deb's voice, but I detected a note of concern for her sister too. After all, they weren't has hostile as they sometimes seemed to be, I knew them enough to know that. But there was more to it, I could almost see the wheels in Deb's head turning as she elaborated on something she wasn't saying.

"Well, there goes another one," I said, not really surprised about Dana breaking up with yet another guy. Still, I asked: "Is she okay?"

Deb shrugged as she hugged me tighter. "Yeah, I guess. She was still freaking out, but not about Rodrigo. She never loved him or anything. You know how she is, she just wants to look awesome beside a supposedly cool guy. But she's still super upset about the 'first anal' thing."

"I bet she is," I said, feeling Deb's shapely thigh straddling mine, brushing softly along my leg.

"She said she's been watching our pics all evening. She liked them a lot, apparently" Deb said, nuzzling my cheek. There was a strange edge to her tone as she pressed her body against mine, murmuring into my mouth. "She said she's jealous, you know. Very jealous, actually."

"Uh-hu..." I mumbled, feeling suddenly alert. Deb's mood had definitely shifted toward a sort of sexy vibe, but not one of her usual sexy vibes. This was subtler, new. As she rubbed her warm, curvy body against mine, I could feel her erect nipples poking into my chest through the thin cotton of an old Sublime T-shirt of mine that she wore to bed.

Her voice was tinged with mischief as she giggled: "Dana said she did nothing but play with the buttplug and finger her pussy since she got back from the airport. Looking at our pictures all the while, of course..."

"Of course," I croaked, imaging my girlfriend's twin masturbating both her holes to the lewd pics of Deb's gaping anus oozing my cum, not to mention the close-ups of my dick pushing gobs of gooey sperm back into Deb's ravaged asshole. I felt my pulse quicken and my cock stir as Deb's tiny hand caressed my chest in slow circles, patiently moving lower toward my abdomen.

She brushed her mouth against the corner of mine as I lay there, motionless. She was biting her lips as she said: "In her last text she also asked me something, baby. Something kinda weird..."

I had to swallow the lump in my throat before asking: "Yeah? What is it?"

"She asked me if she could borrow you to pop her anal cherry."

"What!?"

Deb just looked at me as she snaked her hand into my boxers, her lips upturned in a thin, unreadable smile.