Weird Sisters Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was surprised when Deb pulled back. I could have kissed my girlfriend's hot tender lips for hours, but she had other ideas. Groaning in disappointment, I opened my eyes to see an impish grin on her face. Before I could collect myself, Deb arched an eyebrow and wiggled her cock-stuffed rump against my hips. "Baby," she purred, "I want more."

My semi-hard dick stirred inside her warm rectum at those words. "Really, Debs?" I asked, unable to contain a goofy grin. Deb nodded, grinding her butt into me. "I want you to fuck my ass again, but there's something I want to try first," she murmured sexily. "I want to suck you, baby."

Another jolt of life rushed to my groin. "Whoa! Ass to mouth!? Oh my god, Debs! Sure!" I said, already sliding out of her ass. Deb chuckled and slapped my arm playfully, swiftly pushing her bubble-butt back to clap against my hips, gobbling my shaft inside her hungry asshole again.

"Eewww, Jeff! I just gave you my anal virginity! A girl needs time to adjust to the idea of being a buttslut, you know," she chuckled, rolling her eyes. Grinning mischievously and biting her lips, she added: "Maybe some other time, though. But for now, what I meant was something like this..."

A warm, slippery pressure surrounded my semi-hard cock as Deb tightened her creamy rectum in a squeezing grip around me. My mouth went slack and I moaned uncontrollably as my amazing girlfriend held my shaft snugly trapped in the tugging caress of her bowels for a few second. I breathed again only when she released me for a moment, then I was grunting even more as she did it again, slowly clenching her anal muscles along my deeply buried length, enveloping me in the suctioning grip of her forbidden hole.

"How is it baby?" Deb cooed, grinding her rump into me and kissing my awestruck face, smirking, squeezing me gently inside her slick butthole. "Am I sucking you good with my ass?"

"Aaah, yeaah! Holy shit, babe! You're so good at this! You're a natural anal queen, Debs! Aaah..."

Deb giggled and released her grip. "I wasn't sure about it, but it seems you're liking it. Right, baby?"

I could only moan in response as Deb resumed her contracting/relaxing anal routine. My dick pulsed in pleasure with every milking squeeze of those sperm-coated depths, getting harder by the second. Unlike the powerful spasms that had drained me dry as her rectum cramped in orgasm earlier, this deliciously lewd anal suctions were a vacuuming caress that hugged me gently from tip to root. It felt surprisingly similar to one of Deb's sloppy, deep-throating blowjobs. Closing my eyes, I had no difficulty imagining that the warm squishy grip massaging my cock was that of Deb's welcoming gullet.

Those slow, buttery anal massages were so agonizingly good that I was soon rock-hard again. Feeling my stiff shaft twitch inside her cozy asshole, fully revitalized by her milking squeezes, Deb murmured: "Fuck me now, baby. Fuck my ass again."

I stirred my boner inside her cum-sloppy bowels as I spooned closer to her curvy body. Letting go of a huge tit, I reached my hand down to her dripping pussy, saying: "Did I mention that I love you like crazy, Debs?"

"Yeah, I seem to recall you sayin-aaaahh!... Aawwhh!" Deb's words faded in a long moaning gasp when I began circling my fingertips on her engorged clit as I sawed my hardness in and out of her gooey rectum with slow, deliberate strokes. "Yeees, baby, like that! Uuuuhh... Long and deep, yeaaah! Ooooh so good! Uuuuhhh, yes, fuck my ass... Rub my clit... Fuck yeeeees!"

Taking it easy, free of the mind-addling anal frenzy of our first assfuck, I drove my cock in and out of my girlfriend's insatiable asshole with a fluid, mild tempo. Mewling in constant delight, Deb drew her legs up to her chest to give me better access to her wanton anus and laid a tiny hand on her sumptuous rump, spreading her buttocks for me.

We soon got into delicious rhythm that got us both groaning and panting in anal ecstasy. On the in-strokes, Deb relaxed completely as I plowed into her ass, immersing my cock in the snug heat of her semen-plastered bowels. On the out-strokes, she tightened her anal walls around me, milking my meat as I slowly glided out until only my glans was enveloped in the hugging grip of her sphincter.

I made love to my babe's ass like this for quite some time, enjoying the unusual yet deep intimacy of our anal coupling. Grunting with pleasure and nibbling her neck as I gently stuffed her rectum, I diddled Deb's clit with my thumb while I fingered her needy pussy with two nectar-glossy digits. Twirling my fingers around her sopping folds and pressing against her inner vaginal wall, I could feel my own pistoning cock sliding into her anal tunnel, right past the thin membrane separating her tight holes. All through our lazy spooning buttfuck, Deb was whimpering and quivering, her moans spiking up and her rectum clenching and squeezing me deliciously when she had a quick climax.

Despite our moderate pace, I eventually couldn't take it anymore. Deb's ass was just too good, so slippery and warm and tight, and her milking suctions were simply heavenly. I felt my balls tingle at each clapping impact into Deb's drenched labia and I knew I wouldn't be able to delay my ejaculation much longer. Determined to cum with Deb again, I stopped pumping her slit and curled my fingers upward instead, rubbing the silky folds underneath her clit, searching for her g-spot.

I was throbbing with impending release when Deb's breath caught in her throat. My probing fingertips were hitting the right spot apparently, because she went rigid and started yelping. "Oooh god! Ooooh my god yeeees! Right there baby... That's it... Rub me, touch meeee... Ooooh shit fuck shit fuck fuck fuuuuuck!"

Unable to focus on her milking massages as a big orgasmic wave rushed at her, Deb relaxed her rectum completely. I immediately picked up my pace, riding her rump harder with my last thrusts before I shot my load. Feeling my balls draw up, rubbing her clit harder with my thumb and twirling my fingers on her g-spot faster, I pressed my face against Deb's cheek. Her hot breath was getting raspier by the second. Slamming my dick urgently into her hot ass, I grunted into her face: "I'm close, babe, this ass... Your beautiful ass... It's gonna make me cum so hard, Debs. I'm gonna fill your tight little asshole again. Ready for another big load up your ass, babe?"

"Yesss! YEAAAH! Ooohh fuck, baby... Keep doing it! Right... There... Uuhhh! Your fingers... Your cock... UUUHH! Cum deep in me... OOOHH! Cum with me, baby... Fuck me harder! AAHHH! Cuu-uuuh-uumh!... AAAHHH! Cum in... My... UUUUHHH!... AAAASSmmphf!..."

I smashed my lips into Deb's luscious mouth, kissing her wildly. I felt my sperm surge up my raging boner as her whole frame twitched in my arms in a full body spasm. The next thing I knew, her buttery rectum was clamping around my deeply buried cock with savage intensity and I was spewing thick ropes of spunk into her already cum-sloppy bowels.

Our animalistic groans of release were muffled by our devouring kiss as we rode out our massive orgasms. My shaft pulsed in mind-numbing pleasure as I unloaded spurt upon spurt of cum into those warm anal depths. All the while, as I flooded Deb's tightening bowels with my seed, her squeezing asshole milked me relentlessly, draining my balls of every last dribble of sperm until I had emptied myself completely into her insatiable ass.

As our climaxes burned out, me and Deb broke our ferocious lip lock. Utterly satisfied, wiped out and breathless, we just lay there on the couch for a long while, spooning tightly and gulping down big lungfuls of air as we basked in the afterglow. Unable to do anything else, still buried in her rectum, I just wrapped one arm around her buxom breasts to keep her close to me. With my other hand I paid silent homage to her beautiful plump ass, delicately fondling and caressing her round buttcheeks, treating that sumptuous rump like the invaluable masterpiece that it was.

Deb's head rested in the hollow of my shoulder while I nuzzled her neck, inhaling her unique scent, my nose immersed in the locks of her messy ponytail. With her eyes closed and her puffy lips slightly parted, she looked like she was sleeping. So calm and blissful, she radiated a sense of fulfillment that enhanced her simple, natural beauty. I groggily murmured sweet nothings into her ear. She just cooed and purred in response, the ghost of a smile playing on her face.

Deb finally seemed to stir only when my softening cock started slipping out of her squishy anal tunnel. Opening her eyes, an edge of panic in her voice, she yelped: "Wait, Jeff! Wait, wait, wait! Don't pull out yet!"

Reaching out her arm toward the coffee table, she grabbed her phone and handed it to me, saying: "Here, baby. Make sure they're nasty."

I grinned and shook my head in wonder as I realized what Deb had in mind. Unperturbed, she just rolled on her tummy and spread her asscheeks apart with her hands while I slid out of her ass, taking the first picture.

The moment my cockhead plopped out of her well-fucked asshole, unplugging her bowels, a flood of frothy cum started leaking out of her rectum. My eyes widened in lascivious awe as I snapped pic after pic of the deluge of gooey sperm bubbling out of my babe's stretched open sphincter and trickling down her slick buttcrack. Drunk on the obscene sight before me, I even brushed my shrinking dick through the milky globs of cum plastered along those meaty asscheeks, pushing my seed into Deb's gaping anus all over again, forcing some spunk back inside her bowels. Deb squealed and giggled all the while, dutifully keeping her fleshy globes parted with her tiny hands, encouraging me to take more pictures, the filthier the better.

I handed her back her phone only when her tender anus had shrunk back to his usual size, regaining its crinkled appearance. It was glossy with cum and a bit reddened from the reiterated sodomy it had endured, a thin dribble of semen still leaking from it. Still, I marveled at the elasticity of that once again tiny butt-ring that I had just thoroughly reamed, twice.

"So," I said while Deb scrolled through the pics and commented on which ones to choose, "What's the caption gonna be then, 'Thank you for the idea, sis' I guess?"

Deb laughed. "Not bad, baby, but I was thinking more like 'Beat you to it, bitch!' or something"

"Sounds good, Debs," I chuckled. "Dana is gonna freak out so bad..."

"Yup, that's the idea!" she giggled, sending the pics of her freshly deflowered, cum-dripping asshole to her twin.

We cuddled on the couch a bit more, then we went to take a much needed shower. We carefully soaped and scrubbed and rinsed one another, enjoying the feel of the other's slick body. We took our time under the rejuvenating spray of the shower-head, kissing and caressing in perfect relaxation. As I ran my hands all over Deb's soft curves, luxuriating in the sight of the droplets of water shining on her splendid tits and running down her plump ass, I couldn't stop telling her how gorgeous she looked, how awesome she was in every possible way and how crazy about her I was.

She shrugged and made fun of my sappy adoration, turning her head down and tittering. Her cheeks were flushed as she tried to play down my compliments, as usual. Of course that only egged me on. At times like this I could clearly see the shy, chubby teenager she had been in high school, that smart yet withdrawn girl I had heard about in her memories of a time when she had lived in the shadow of her cheerleader twin, feeling fat and ugly and uncomfortable about her body. It made my heart ache to know that my sweet Deb had felt like that when she was younger. Ever since she had mentioned her past insecurities to me, I had made it my mission to do whatever I could to let my amazing girlfriend know how beautiful she was, in case she should forget.

As I kissed her and held her and murmured into her soft mouth, I reached my hands to her pussy and ass. Gently, ever so slowly, I slid a soapy digit inside her tender anus while I eased two fingers into her wet vaginal folds, pressing my thumb to her clit. Deb leaned into my body, squashing her heavy boobs against my chest, offering her luscious lips for me to kiss, moaning softly. I lazily circled her engorged clit and masturbated her holes for a long time, until she shivered in orgasm, moaning, pressing herself tighter against me as she whimpered: "Mmmh, baby... I love you so much. Mmhh... You make me feel so good."

I wasn't really surprised when, minutes later, as we toweled off, Deb smiled and fell to her knees, taking me in her mouth. Not a day passed without her blowing me and swallowing down a big load of my cum. Clearly, she had no intention of letting her ass be the only receptacle of my seed tonight either. Looking up at me as she sucked me lovingly, she worked her cocksucking magic on my dick, using her soft expert lips and her deep-throating gullet at the best of her ability, until I was once again hard and throbbing in her slurping mouth.

I was surprised when, instead of sucking me off to completion, she slid her lips off my aching boner and sat up on the cabinet by the sink. Spreading her legs apart and pulling her pussy lips open with her fingertips, Deb looked at me and pouted. In a sultry voice, she said: "Don't you want some of this too, baby? My pussy is feeling neglected tonight. And seeing how much you liked my ass, she's afraid you may have found a new favorite hole to stick your cock in..."

As I wedged my spongy glans between her moist pussy lips, Deb wrapped her legs around my back and her arms around my neck, pulling me closer.

"We can't have that, I guess," I chuckled, lingering at the entrance of her soaked, needy cunt. "But honestly Debs, I'm not sure what my favorite hole was, or is, for that matter. Your tiny little asshole is just amazing, so tight and warm. And I've always been a big fan of that talented mouth of yours, as you well know. Still, this sweet wet pussy..."

Her giggles faded into a throaty moan as I finally pushed forward, sinking my whole length into her snug silky tunnel. I fucked her with long deep strokes, enjoying the softness of her vaginal walls caressing my cock, grinding firmly into her thick clit when I buried myself balls-deep into her. At Deb's urgent request, I picked up my pace until I was pounding her savagely, my slamming thrusts punctuated by her groans of incoming release. I was ready to blow when Deb's soaked pussy started contracting and she shrieked out in climax. I held back, knowing where she wanted me to shoot.

As soon as her orgasm started abating, Deb fell once again on her knees in front of me and blurted out: "Fuck my face now, baby. Use my mouth to get off and give me all your cum! I need to taste you, I need to drink you!"

Always amazed by her fellating expertise, I moaned deeply as I watched my boner, oozing pre-cum and glossy with her sweet pussy juices, disappear between Deb's soft lips. She gobbled my pulsing cock to the root effortlessly, inhaling my whole length in one swift, well-practiced deep-throating motion. Sealing her incredible cocksucking lips at the base of my pole, she reached her hands around me and sank her fingers into my buttcheeks. She grabbed hard, pulling me to her, forcing my cock as deep into her throat as it could go, silently reaffirming what she had just said. Grinning at her, I mouthed 'Love you babe' as she looked up at me. A spark of unbridled lust was glinting in Deb's eyes as I grabbed the back of her head in both hands and started slamming my shaft into her surrendered mouth.

I fucked her face like it was her pussy, fast and hard and deep, sliding easily down her saliva-drenched oral cavity and burying myself in her constricting gullet at every brutal throat-fucking thrust. My legs were shaking with impending climax as I held her head in my hands, more to steady myself than to force Deb to take my oral assault. She was totally willing, absolutely horny and as well-trained in the lewd art of face-fucking as the sluttiest of porn stars. Moaning through my grunts of pleasure and the chorus of sloppy, slobbering, choking sounds of our throat-fuck, my sweet babe held perfectly still, except for the rapid movements of her hand furiously frigging her clit.

It wasn't long before I felt my balls tingle. I gave Deb's mouth a final series of furious humping strokes, then I lodged my throbbing cock deep in her gullet and let go. As I unloaded my third batch of cum straight into her esophagus, Deb was purring and shivering, most likely cumming on her own fingers, most definitely making me cum harder thanks to the added stimulation of her humming oral cavity. As I fed her my seed, she made delicious swallowing motions, making her throat tighten even more around my ejaculating dick. She milked me like this while I pulsed inside her gullet, swirling her tongue on my sensitive underside and sucking hard with her mouth, submerging my cock in swirling wet spittle, making me spew more sperm into her stomach.

When I retreated from her throat, Deb held my spent dick in her mouth and devotedly cleaned off the foamy layer of juices coating me, gulping everything down hungrily without spilling a drop. By the time she finally let me plop out of her incredible mouth with a smack of her wet lips, I was weak in the knees.

I had to sit down on the edge of the tub while Deb giggled at my awestruck face. "Mmmh... Yummy as always, baby," she cooed, standing up. "It wasn't as big as usual, though. I'm still kinda hungry. You up for pizza?"

I could barely nod my head as I watched her walking out of the bathroom, her plump ass swaying, her big tits jiggling, her delicate fingers clearing her pretty face of the spittle dribbling down her chin and shining on her cheeks.

As expected, Deb had a bunch of texts from Dana waiting on her phone. She read through them with a satisfied smile on her face as we ate, smirking and looking very pleased with herself.

"She's totally losing her shit, isn't she?" I asked, knowing all about Dana's competitive streak.

"Oh yeah, big time," Deb chortled. "She is calling me all kind of nasty things. And of course NOW she mentions the pact, what a surprise. I'm not even gonna reply, she'll go even crazier!"

"Well," I said, raising my hand, "mission accomplished I guess." Deb gave me a high five and a big wet smooch on the lips. Then, offering a nice rendition of an evil mastermind's cackle, she set her phone down and returned to her slice of pizza. Looking at her, I couldn't help but grin as I replayed the events of the evening in my mind. Jeez, I thought, talk about weird sisters.

We spent the rest of the night cuddling in bed, watching TV until we were pretty much sleeping with our eyes just barely open. I was dozing off with Deb's head resting on my chest and my arms wrapped around her, when her phone started buzzing with a series of incoming texts. Looking at the hour, I assumed it was Dana telling Debs that she had evened the score, getting her own anal cherry popped and who knew what else. Maybe she also upped the ante by going ass to mouth on her boyfriend, I thought.

Apparently Deb wasn't asleep just yet because she reached for her phone and started reading through her twin's texts. I watched her reactions closely. She was grinning in triumph at first, then her eyes went wide in surprise, then she furrowed her brow in thought. Her final expression was an unusual mix of contented pride, intrigued curiosity and mindful concentration. After she finished tapping out her response to Dana, she turned her phone off and snuggled once again into my side, smirking.

I just couldn't resist. "So?" I asked, trying to hide my eagerness and failing.