All Comments on 'Welcome to the Neighborhood'

by WatchFantasy

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
francis_toliverfrancis_toliveralmost 13 years ago
Difficult

However interesting the story may be, simple things can make said story unreadable or can detract strongly from the experience. Moving back and forth from past tense (he saw, she said) to present tense (she says, he sees), beyond being bad gramar and poor writing, throws the reader out of the story and stops them from losing themselves in the narative.

A good editor can help with this kind of thing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Just shot the poor bastard

Just shot the poor bastard. What he now is a gay wimp that the wife hates? Why be there.

passionfever2passionfever2almost 13 years ago
Liked the story

I liked this story very much. A few errors but that is no problem. This is a site for erotic stories, not best sellers.

Keep writing and getting those fantasies out in the open.

Don't worry about the negative responses, most are anons anyway.

I also started writing interracial stories, they are a mix of truth and fantasies.

Good to see another woman writing in this genre

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 13 years ago
Category problem?

I think the story should be in the Interracial category, since a major theme of the story centered on this. Another choice might have been Fetish, since cream pie eating was featured. The story would have been better if there had been more development, especially Erica's character. Erica, at the beginning of the escapade, thinks to herself, "What are we doing? How did we forget he was here?" This comes out of the blue, and so suddenly, the reader can't take it seriously.

A high-powered executive does not know what she is doing while sitting bare-assed on the porch near their neighbor, whom she barely knows? And why has she denied her husband sex for several months, was it only because she has been busy at work? Sounds like she does not love hubby and only feels contempt for him -- but this should have been developed in the story before the cheating. I feel sorry for their kids -- they will figure it out, and it won't be pretty.

She had bareback sex with the guy next door because, let me see . . . , her husband was afraid of a physical confrontation with a much bigger, stronger, younger, and more physically-fit guy? So he didn't "object," and therefore he must have wanted this to happen? She's the one who was the exhibitionist on the porch, who wore no panties, and who asked hubby to finger her in front of a stranger, so it could be argued that she planned to cuckold hubby all along.

Or maybe she read his internet search websites, and decided to make his fantasies a reality without first discussing the subject. Since she's been the major breadwinner lately, I guess she has lost respect for her spouse. Again, this should have been developed in some way, maybe to lend credibility to their relationship falling into the crapper, or at least changing it to a domme wife/sub husband type of marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Excellent story with a much loved theme (by me!) There are few things better in life than watching your wife or girlfriend being hard fucked by a huge black cock - I know, I've been there and my bitch loves it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Same ole Shiity Nigger Dream

Viciously taking a slut wife from a white husband.

Deam on afro-pig, death is at the end of such trysts.

I know literotica only does black "gods" but to hell with such mental psychopathology!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Direction

Enjoyed the story and the direction I think the sequel is going. Will Master D eventually share Erica with his bros or will he have Erica bring a female peer home from work? I'll be reading to see what occurs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
...ERICA IS A HOT & HORNY & INSATIABLE SLUT WHO WANTS MUCH MORE HARD HAMMERING SEX !!!

...Good writing developing Erica's strong sexual desires, now write some about the cruise trip Demetrius takes Erica on where Erica is the poolside erotic F*** masseuse for the African nudist obese swingers cruise..Erica is popular & averages 20 half hour "sessions" per day & she is live on 1000 TV screens on the ship & is live on the internet 24/7..she loves mounting the huge horse-size hung Nigerian basketball players cocks,,what fun while hubby baby sits ! ,,Looking forward to Erica's hot humping "massage" stories soon Thanks ,,,,,:::::,,,,,,::::: ,,,,,, ::::::

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
strange

you write your a woman that writes her fantasies. how come your fantasies never have any respect for the male partner ? scary really. would really not like to be in the shoes of your husband. I hope he finds out what you think of him.....not much at least when I read your fantasies, this is almost racist shit, no sorry it is!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wrong category!

The should have been under the interracial love category. It obviously was put under "Loving Wife" in order to trick those who like the latter category to read it. Your bad!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
1 star.

Why is this in the "Loving wife" category? when you find a "Loving Wife" in this story let us readers know, all I have read about is a cheating bitch/whore wife who has gone black and should never go back to her white husband. She has been tainted now. In part 2 let the husband divorce the bitch and find someone that cares and respects him not a bitch for for black man.

eoins1eoins1almost 13 years ago
Anon Anon Anon

How come the vast majority of negative, racial abuse comes from Anon? Who is he? Why does he read stories, S-T-O-R-I-E-S,. Do these people think Stephen King is a satanist? Or the Simpson's are real? Do they write to the authors of murder fiction and point out that murder is illegal. Maybe, just maybe they have a problem with their own sexuality or are very insecure in their own relationships ..... if they actually have one that is.

Enjoyed your story, keep writing and simply delete the Anon's

RHinSCRHinSCalmost 13 years ago
Wrong Fucking Category

Why would you glorify a black thug? They fuck up everything they come in contact with.

jimgeorgejimgeorgealmost 13 years ago
Really Hot Story... I couldn't resist wacking my wanger (Twice)

Really Hot Story... I couldn't resist wacking my wanger (Twice). I got so fuckin horney home aone as I am I sort of surprised myself.. I discussed this story with my wife. I told her how aroused it got me and how I jacked off and came twice while reading it. She read it and now wants to find a hard big dicked black guy to fuck her and I suck his his cock with her at the same time.... 5 stars for this one

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
re: Anon Anon Anon

I noticed you said little, if anything, positive about the story. Yet, you were OK slamming the right of those with a different opinion to state that opinion. I noticed they limited their comments to the story. Ya ever notice that the real haters are those just like you? If you don't like people stating their own opinions, YOU'RE the one who doesn't belong here.

demantoiddemantoidalmost 13 years ago
Well written hot story!

Good build up/set up. Thank god there was no silly flashback. Sex matched the temperature...hot, hot hot. A slight criticism, the Ricky character was demeaned too much toward the end, which lead the story down the familiar, "been there read that" scenario. Alas and alack too cliched! Nonetheless, a hot well written story...thank you Watchfantasy!

Scorpio44Scorpio44almost 13 years ago
A written excuse...

for writing racial stereotypes and for demeaning men, both white and black. IMHO there were too many questionable behaviors without the back-up of any background information to show why. From looking at the other submissions from you it's obvious there is some major racial energy behind your writing. Sad. Really Sad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Male Humiliation moved to LW for attention sucks bitch

You lost when you wrote your contrived wimp into a cuck.<P>

Anybody can write this self cuck male humiliation shit.

Now your only audience are the few self cucks so sick that it takes self disrespect crap like this to get their numb jaded liddle weiner up.<P>

So you sold yourself to people who no sane person would look at twice nor let anyone see in your presence.<P>

Proud yet? Sick shit lady - addiction in that vein means it may be too late for you and those around you which too late you will admit.<P>

Sad waste of some talent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
another piece of crap from a child

hey I have an idea, I'll post sick and demented stories on the internet so that everyone will know that I'm both gay and have no self esteem... I'll pretend to myself that no one will know who I really am, I'll pretend that I don't remember all the articles I've read about the government being able to identify all internet traffic... who cares who will know that I am a pathetic loser with sick tendencies, low self image, no respect for women, and a closet homosexual... it'll never come back to haunt me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Hey, Anon, Anon, Anon

If everyone has a right to her/his opinion, then I just have to opine that YOU have very stupid opinions!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Liked it

Hey I liked it and I'd love to clean my wife after she did that!

blackstallion21blackstallion21almost 13 years ago
Great Story

First of all, Don't worry about all of the haters. Keep writing about what ever fantasy you think of, and keep posting on LIT!

Blackstallion21

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I loved that story

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great

That is a great story. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great story

Fantastic story ... like black stallion said, ignore the haters.

curiouscraigaz45@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
A pile of mindless shit, one of the worst !!!

Just a black perverted fantasy,like copulating with a genetically inferior species like niggers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
NICE

HERE COMES BABY 3

DeborahAnneDeborahAnneabout 12 years ago
Loved this

I would love to have this happen to me, I would help get the black cock hard and help clean them both up after they were done fucking. My second wife used to fuck her work buddy and then come home all fired up and we would go to the bedroom and she would allow me to eat her before I could fuck her, I could taste his cum and it drove me crazy as I so wanted to suck his cock.

reddogs88reddogs88almost 12 years ago
I hate wimps

Why does he have to be a wimp. And why does she hate her husband. Why could they just love each other and enjoy sharing her. This could have been a hot story. I like the scenario just not the wimp/cunt part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
reminds me

This story reminds me of when my Black roommate walked in on my girlfriend sucking my cock. At first we just let him watch and jack off, but once she got horny she let him fuck her too. It really turned me on, but never happened again with all three of us though i do think she ended up fucking him at least a few times without me because she was often at my apartment without me and after she fucked him there was really little reason for her to be modest. I often came home and she would be in the kitchen or living room naked or wearing just a pair of panties.

shangoshangoover 11 years ago
Hey, Anonymous!

Have sex with monkeys lot, do you? Maybe you (should have someone write) a Dissertation?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
1*

This one was easy to score. Also, if anyone needs deleting it's the whiners who oppose conflicting views. You have a superior complex, get help quickly before it overcomes your narrow minded brain.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I don't believe it!

CAN'T ANYONE EVER WRITE A COMPLETE STORY ANYMORE? THIS IS FUCKING RIDICULOUS!

ONE STAR FOR WASTING MY TIME WITH A BUNCH OF WORDS AND NO ENDING!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
1 Star

Put this nasty shit in IR!

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 9 years ago
Why is it IR?

It is IR (rather than LW) because the wife is not initially adventurous. The closest she comes is to not wear panties when she asked Hubby to tickle her back. The main theme is the Inexorable Attraction of the Supremely Dominant Black Male! Not even Mother Theresa could possibly resist such a Force of Nature! Not only that, but the Inherently Inferior Honky Hubby can only tremble in his boots before this Big Black Bull's open and casual usurpation of Sweetie's sexuality.

Sweetie's business acumen served very little function in this tale. The best I can stretch it is that 'even a bright and hardheaded businesswoman was helpless before BBB's Bodacious Boner!!' Other comments spoke to Hubby being cast, from the outset, as a Feckless Failure ... useful only as a babysitter - then later as a clean-up boy! BBB didn't have to work hard to humiliate Hubby (remind him about Sweetie's 'request' at the very beginning of the takeover!

The ending was weak. Hubby (is he REALLY a realtor?) getting a crappy job on a late shift is a clear set-up that boffing Sweetie is just a memory for Hubby, and Sweetie will (very soon) be begging BBB to grace her with his horsecock. Neither, however, are confirmed. IMHO, it would have been good to close by having Hubby find some evidence that SUGGESTED that Sweetie had recently submitted to being ravaged again. And THEN submitted the story to IR!

Hot enough for a 3.

Higher if you like Hubby allowing himself to be humiliated!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
stupid nigger bullshit.

Put this turd in interracial.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
nigger tales

put in IR for inept retards

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

The guy is living my dream. I could eat BBC crap pies everyday.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Of course

He's big, and black, and the white whore goes.crazy over him. Standard of trash out in LW to troll.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Sweet

Love stories like this one. Confident Blackman and a weak indecisive white husband who I’d stunned by how forward the blackman gets. Love to see two blackmen in his house when he gets home and walking in sees one holding her arms down while the second fucks her deep and hard from behind. Not knowing how long the men have been there all he hears is his wife begging them to stop as they laugh at her cumming. Telling her they know what she likes and that they’re going to turn her into a slut for being black raped as she continues to beg them to stop while quivering.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
nothing

nothing but a queer wimp and a nasty skank whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
white women

white women are easy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I thought the divorce was final on page 1... wby was there a page 2?

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

White trash neighborhood has Jamal next door.

whitebetacuck49503whitebetacuck4950310 months ago

The details "close enough he could hear her mouth part open" , just wow.

What a great interracial cuck story.

I love it when the BLACK Man is portrayed as superior and the white male as inferior - whitebetacuck

SarahwithloveSarahwithlove2 months ago

I like reading hot stories of the black cock myth and it is interesting in the comment below that states how in fiction they are "portrayed as superior", reality dictates otherwise. I'll take reality. Nice, intense story though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous