Welcome to the Neighborhood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lay flat on her stomach, both hands again between her legs massaging her pussy. She raised her hips and ass into the air many times letting them slowly collapse back down. She was panting heavily almost gasping for air and moaning lightly with a small smile forming on her sore lips. She could feel his huge load begin running down her ass crack toward her pussy and used her fingers to rub it in.

She remained in this position until she rose to her feet and made her way back to her apartment on shaky legs without a word to Demetrius. She could still feel his cum running down her ass and the backs of her legs. She made her way into her bedroom and found her husband pacing in the room.

Ricky stared at her with fire in his eyes. "What the fuck was that!?" he exploded at her.

"What the fuck was what?" she asked back playing dumb.

"Well, where should I start? You suck off a nigger on the front porch then go into his house and let him FUCK you!" He said angrily and very loud.

As she turned away he noticed Demetrius' cum running down her ass and thighs. "THAT'S REAL FUCKING NICE! YOU DIDN'T EVEN BOTHER CLEANING HIS CUM OFF YOU!"

At his point Erica heard enough and let loose. "What did you do to stop it? NOTHING! You sat there and watched your wife suck dick! What man does that? You act like it didn't turn you on but did you forget how hard your dick was? Huh, did you forget that? Do you think I don't see those websites you get on? We haven't even had sex in months because your too busy jacking off to porn! Ya, he fucked me with his big fucking black dick and guess what... I loved every fucking minute of it!!" She said being as verbally abusive as she knew how.

Ricky stood speechless just looking at his wife. He couldn't believe she said any of these things after what just took place but was embarrassed she knew about the interracial porno sites he visited. It for some reason made him feel somewhat responsible for the events.

As always she knew she won the argument. "Well?" she asked knowing he didn't have anything to say in return.

Just to prove a point Erica didn't bother wiping off the cum before lying down on their bed. Ricky still stood silently just trying to wrap his mind around the whole scenario. She placed her hand over her sore pussy looking in his direction. "She's so sore, you should give her a kiss and make her feel better" she said as if the argument never happened.

Ricky stood and watched her play softly with her pussy for a moment. For whatever reason he found himself slowly walking over to the bed and climbing between her spread legs. "Mmmm lick it. Do easy, she got beat up tonight."

He licked the top of her pussy letting his tongue gently sweep across her erect clit several time. She moaned softly and began running her fingers through his short hair. She began lifting her hips off the bed making sure his tongue explored her hole that was just violated by a huge black cock. They continued this until she drifted off to sleep leaving him to his thoughts until he fell asleep next to her.

The next couple of days were awkward but they tried to operate as normal with their lives, her work, and the kids but the tension was obvious. Ricky tried his best not to leave the house just so he didn't have to walk past Demetrius. Erica tried to ignore the feeling she got between her legs when she walked past Demetrius into her apartment but she felt as though she failed miserably. He just continued to lift weights in the front yard as he watched her ass disappear behind the door.

When Erica came home from work the following Friday she announced that she finally closed the deal she had been working on. She walked over to the kids at the dinner table and kissed them both on the head and explained she would be home with them a lot more now. Everybody shared the same excitement and was ready to get back to normal, the way things used to be before they had to move. Ricky congratulated her with a hug and a kiss and shared his own good news with her. "I got a job interview next week. It doesn't pay great but it's a midnight shift so I'll still be able to stay home with the kids during the day."

"That's great news but then I will be home alone with the kids and you know I'm a big sissy at night, but we can use the extra money so I guess we have to do what we have to do." She stated.

After dinner Erica went into the living room to play with the kids leaving Ricky to clean up the kitchen. He began cleaning off the plates and loading them into the dishwasher as his mind drifted back to "the night." He did his best not to think about this but it wasn't something he could just forget. It's been dominating his thoughts for days and he hated the fact he became aroused each time. He worked diligently until the kitchen was spotless then joined his wife and kids in the living room.

Later that night, Erica for the first time in what seemed like an eternity tucked her kids into bed and read them both a bedtime story before joining her husband in their bedroom. "Honey, I'm sorry I was so mad at you the other night." Mike said to her not really knowing why he was bringing this up or why he would be apologizing to her.

Erica could read him like a book and knew this wasn't as random as it seemed. She knew this was his way of bringing it up so he could say what was on his mind but she flattered him and played along. "That's ok honey. I accept your apology." She replied and waited patiently to see where he would take this conversation. She slid under the covers facing him and began rubbing her hand on his thigh before giving him a single soft kiss on the ear. "What's on your mind, Hun?" she asked.

He remained quiet for a moment trying to build up the courage to say what was on his mind. "It's just the other night caught me off guard. I mean put yourself in my shoes. I was sitting right there and watched my wife suck a huge black dick right on the front porch..."

"But like I said the other night you didn't even do anything to stop it." She responded by interrupting him.

"Then I had to sit in here and listen to you scream for what seemed like an eternity while he fucked you. I never seen or heard you act like this before and I guess it just caught me off guard." He explained.

Erica slid her hand over the front of his shorts. "But look how hard you are just talking about it. Are you trying to tell me it didn't turn you on?" She asked coyly. She tugged on his elastic waist band making him lift his hips so she could slide his short down his legs. She grabbed his erection into her hand and began stroking him. "Be honest. Did it turn you on?" she asked.

"Did what turn me on?" He asked trying to avoid answering the question directly.

"All of it." She continued stroking him sliding her lips close to his ear so he could feel her breath as she taunted him with her words. "Seeing him spank my naked ass. Seeing me sucking his big black dick. Hearing me beg him to fuck me. Eating my dirty pussy." She said as he wet lips brushed his ear. "Did it?" she asked continuing her taunt. "Isn't that the kind of perverted stuff that turns you on?"

He could no longer keep his composure and submitted to her taunts. "It did turn me on. You looked so fucking hot sucking his dick. Like a little SLUT! And I never heard you sound like you did when he was fucking you." He said beginning to become overly aroused.

She licked his ear while feverishly stroking him. She could tell he was approaching orgasm so she pulled the blankets off of him so he wouldn't get anything on them. "That's because you never heard me getting fucked by Demetrius. You saw his dick, its fucking Huge. He fucked me soooo good too honey. He stretched your wife's little white pussy with his big dick and made me cum so hard. Mmmmmm I'm getting so hot right now just thinking about it. I wish he was here right now I would get on my knees and suck his big dick until he came in my mouth." She said moaning softly into Mike's ear.

"Oh god I'm gonna cum!" he announced as he began spraying all over his lower stomach.

Erica pulled her hand away at the first sign of his cum getting on it. She rubbed her thumb on his chest to remove his cum from her skin. "Go get a towel or something so you don't get anything on the sheets" she instructed before rolling over and drifting off to sleep.

The following week Ricky's interview went well and he accepted the job. He and Erica both knew that this would mean they wouldn't have much time for each other since they will be working opposite shifts. Ricky decided to take the job until he could find something better.

12