Welcome to the Neighborhood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God damn, I'm looking forward to this," said Walker. He wiped his hand across his bald pate. The light reflected off his gold tooth as he smiled when Amber returned. Walker was wearing brown corduroy pants. He undid his belt and let them drop to the floor, kicking his pants off his legs and sliding his shoes off. He then removed his white boxer shorts, but kept his white socks and white tee shirt on.

"Fuck Walker," said Amos. "You wasn't kidding about having a thick one."

"Nope." Walker squeezed the head of his fully hard cock and winked at Amber.

Amber was frozen in disgust. She had thought Dick had an ugly prick, but Walker's was disgusting. Actually the penis was a pretty powerful looking tool, it was the rest of Walker that was disgusting to a young woman like Amber. The penis was thick, no it was very thick. It was as thick as a coke bottle and looked like a wrinkly piece of dark sausage. Walker was also uncircumcised and had the same ugly wrinkly black foreskin that Dick had. Every now and then, the swollen purple black cock head would emerge from the foreskin like it was gasping for air. Fluid appeared around the pee slit and increased in volume each time the head appeared. The entire penis was completely hard and had a slight upward curve. It was also covered in swollen blue-black veins large enough she could see them pulsing. What made it so disgusting was that the shaft disappeared into an upside down triangle of fat. The bottom slopes were formed by the black man's thick thighs. The top was composed of his prodigious beer gut. Walker sat down in her recliner and put the seat back. He pulled his tee shirt up over his big belly and spread his legs. The fat parted and she could see straight down to the root of his shaft as it disappeared into a big bush of white pubic hairs. She could also make out his huge testicles resting against the chair. They were an ugly wrinkly black like his foreskin and also covered in white pubic hair.

"When you're done admiring it, you can get started," said Walker.

Amber shook her head to break the trance. She scooped up a dollop of Vaseline and then thinking about how big the monster was, she scooped up some more. She stared at the big cock as she walked over to Walker. One of the blacks reached out and squeezed her bare ass, but she just pulled away not even knowing who did it. She knelt and reached out her gel coated hand towards the cock. It jerked at her touch. It was so thick, there was a two inch gap between her fingers as she wrapped her hand around it. She slid her hand up and down the nearly foot long cock, twisting it around to get the thing fully coated in Vaseline. She used her other hand to pull the foreskin back until the golf ball sized head fully emerged. She assumed circumcision wasn't as common back when these old men were born. Walker's cock could have been sleek and beautiful without the foreskin. She kept the foreskin pulled tight as she stroked the shaft faster. Walker groaned and threw his head back as she worked his cock.

"I'll give you $40 for that other card," said Amos. He was awed watching the sexy young white girl stroking Walker's fat cock.

"No fucking way," groaned Walker. "I'm cashing my other one in tomorrow. This white whore knows how to milk a cock."

"I'm not a whore," said Amber angrily and she tried to squeeze his cock hard enough to hurt him, but it was like she was squeezing a steel rod.

"You're jerking me off for money. That makes you a whore."

"Asshole!" Amber's strokes grew faster with her anger.

"Walker, you be respectful of the young lady," said Frank.

Amber smiled gratefully at the kindly old man. When she looked back at Walker's cock, the head looked even more swollen and darker then it had before. She leaned closer to examine it, but pulled back when she caught a whiff of his smell. Fat men sweated a lot and his crotch area gave off a pungent smell of body odor. The pee slit slowly opened and his first wad caught her in the face almost before she could blink. Another wad splattered above her nipples. She knew those balls would be producing a lot of semen and she didn't want to be covered in the stuff. Amber did the first thing that came to her mind. She leaned down and placed the tip of his cock against her lips just in time to take the third wad in her mouth. Walker bucked his hips and slid about half his cock head in her mouth. She swallowed it down as her mouth filled once again still amazed at how hot it was. Black man's semen tasted different from her husband's. Maybe it was just that the volume was so much greater, but it still tasted richer then Fred's sperm. He now reeked of sweat and semen, but she kept her lips clamped and swallowed several more loads of cum as her hand stroked his cock dry. When he finished, Amber fell back on her ass gasping for breath.

"Breaks over," called Frank rising from his chair and heading back to the kitchen. Amos and Dick rose to follow him.

Walker sat up and stood, pulling the shirt down over his belly. He grabbed a nearby magazine and fanned his sweat covered face. "To hot now to get dressed." The pants-less man shuffled over towards the kitchen. His dick was every bit as hard now as it had been when he started.

Outside, a horrified Frank watched his wife wipe off her Vaseline covered hands on her thighs and stand. She turned towards the bathroom. He banged on the window to get her attention. Maybe, she could run to his car to escape these men, but she never heard him knocking over the rain and he didn't want to hit any louder for fear that Dick or Amos would hear him. Amber cleaned the sperm off her face in the bathroom and returned to the kitchen. She was still nude and didn't look the least bit embarrassed any more. Fred crept back towards the kitchen window.

Amber won a nice hand and lost two before she resorted to using the cards again. Her old black neighbors had graciously allowed her to reuse the card Walker had cashed in. Now Frank held a hand job card and Walker still had his. The other two cards were in the pot. "I'm still short $5," she said.

"Write blow job on a card," growled Dick Long as he apparently had a good hand.

"I told you I'm not doing that again."

"You practically sucked Walker back there and you already blew me. Why not? It ain't cheating."

Amber thought about it. She had a good hand, but it was a typical Frank Beane dealt hand that seemed great, but never paid off. "No," she whispered while thinking, 'I'm not that desperate, yet."

"Why not a titty fuck?" Frank snapped his fingers like he thought it was a brilliant idea. "That should be worth fifteen. It's no worse then a hand job either."

"Deal," said Amber. She knew what a titty fuck was. Fred had nearly demanded one from her early in their relationship. Men were obsessed with breasts sometimes and apparently her large ones were perfect for sliding a penis between. She smiled as she pictured Fred kneeling on her chest. His penis had been completely enveloped by her breasts. She remembered his little head peeking out and squirting semen on her chest. At that time, she hadn't liked the taste of semen and she had worried it might squirt in her mouth, but the little squirt didn't have enough power behind it. It didn't even reach her neck.

"Deal," said the other black men.

Amber wrote titty fuck on one of the card and threw it in the pot taking ten dollars back only to have Amos raise the stakes and she had to write out a second card. They showed their hands and a grinning Dick pulled his winnings towards him. Amber rose expecting Dick was going to cash in. Embarrassed that he wasn't standing up either, she played it off by going to cooler for another beer. The cold air from the fridge made her nipples stand out even more. They were so swollen now, they ached.

Amber had to put her remaining money into the next hand as well as two more titty fuck cards and thankfully she won. She used the cards to save money and won another hand, but lost a card to Walker. Eventually, another good hand turned up and she saw her money and the last titty fuck card disappear in the pot. "Not enough," she cried, wondering if her luck was ever going to turn.

"How about an oral sex card?" asked Frank who was the only one who hadn't folded against her hand and who had also dealt her another good hand.

"I don't want to go down on one of you again."

"You misunderstand. We would go down on you."

"No way," Amber said crinkling up her face. "I don't even let Fred do that."

"Not interested. No deal," said Walker. "I'd rather have her write up some more hand job or titty fuck cards."

"No," said Frank. "We established a four card only rule."

"I don't like it either," added Dick. "I say make it a blow job or she's out."

"My friends don't understand the joys of going down on a woman. If you wish to stay in Amber, I'll make you a deal. Since the cavemen here aren't interested, I'll trade you $80 for four oral sex cards."

"I think it sounds disgusting too, but alright, deal." Amber wrote out 4 cards and traded them for the money. This was a good stake and she stood a chance of winning some back. She put what she owed in the pot and was delighted when she won, though Frank never showed his cards as he threw them down.

"Lets break," said Dick standing. "This fucking hard on is killing me. "I'm cashing in a card."

Amber followed the shirtless Dick into her living room. He turned around and stared at her as he began pulling his jeans off. He kicked off his shoes and stepped out of his pants. The black man's enormous cock was sticking straight up through the waistband of his briefs. He quickly pulled the briefs down and the heavy cock fell forwards. Dick's thirteen inch black log angled down slightly, a victim of it's immense size. "How do we do this?' she asked.

"Get on the floor and lay on your back." Dick grabbed the Vaseline from where she had left it earlier and began coating his cock. Once it glistened in the lamplight, he was satisfied it had enough lubrication. He stepped over the prone white wife and keeled down over her belly. Amber's D-cups tended to fall to the sides when she was flat on her back. Dick hefted them and squeezed them together around his cock. A spasm of arousal shot down to her pussy as his black hands squeezed her breasts. Amber was immediately struck by the difference between Dick and when Fred had done this to her. Where her breasts had completely engulfed Fred's little penis, Dick's looked like a big black sausage stuffed between two white buns. He began sliding his cock through her breasts. There was also the difference between Fred's thin build and Dick's weightlifter physique. This black man too stunk of sweat, but it was a more manly stink like one you get from a good workout as opposed to Walker's unwashed stench. She arched her head to watch his thrusts. The foreskin would catch in her breasts and with every thrust the big plum sized purple head would stretch forth shooting little spurts of precum. Dick adjusted his legs and his cock began beating against her chin. Amber turned her head sideways to avoid the beating until his cock was now sliding over her cheek.

"I'm cashing in a card too," said Frank strolling past her.

Amber felt her legs being pulled apart and blushed as she imagined Frank and maybe the others staring up into something only her gynecologist had seen before. The skinny eighty year old black man wormed his way between her legs. She struggled a little when she felt Frank's hot breath against her pussy., but Dick's weight held her still. She winced in disgust as one black man's cock head left a slimy trail across her cheek and another black man old enough to be her great grandfather prepared to lick her pussy. When it came, Amber's pussy spasmed at the shock and she gasped.

"Feels good don't it?" asked Frank, blowing on her clit. He chuckled then licked her large engorged clit, flickering his tongue back and forth over it.

Amber's face was frozen in a state of shock. She had no idea that this would feel so good or she would have made Fred do it years ago. Frank's tongue felt amazingly prehensile as it teased her labia and licked up and down her slit. Amber's hips started raising into his tongue of their own volition as he thrust it deep inside her pussy. The old black man's tongue felt nearly as large her husband's penis did when he was inside her. Her arousal grew when Frank replaced his tongue with two fingers and used his tongue to tease her clit again while pumping his fingers in and out of her. "Ah ah," moaned Amber continuing to whimper. "Oh god, I'm going to cum. I can't stand it. I'm cumming!" Amber raised her hips as fast as she could with Dick's weight on her. Her pussy clamped down around Frank's fingers and coated them with fluid. Amber hadn't orgasmed much in her life and this had been her biggest. Frank never stopped. He continued fingering and licking her and she could feel the pressure to cum building again.

Amber didn't know how to repay Frank for the wonderful feelings between her legs. She wanted to kiss him thank you, but she was trapped on the floor. She instead showed her gratitude to the closest thing male that she could find. Amber angled her head around so that Dick's thrusting cock slid up over her face and lips. She held her tongue out and was rewarded with a groan from the black man as she licked the underside of Dick's cock. He paused and pulled back so that she could kiss and lick around the big purple cock head. It was swollen and engorged. He was close to shooting his load and couldn't hold it for long. He began thrusting again and she continued licking his cock wishing the Vaseline wasn't coating his manly taste. Frank had another trick up his sleeve. Amber now had her legs splayed open and it was easy for him to bring his other hand around and push one finger against her ass. Amber gasped with surprise, but couldn't control her body as the finger teased her tight rosebud. Meanwhile, Dick had taken advantage of her gasp to push his cock head between her lips. One of the other black men helped Amber by pushing a small pillow from her couch under her head. Dick's cock head was now pushing into her mouth with each thrust and she licked it each time it entered her. Finally, when she thought she couldn't stand being teased anymore, Frank pushed his finger past her anus and deep into her ass. As disgusting as she would have thought that sounded fifteen minutes ago her body exploded with an even bigger orgasm then the first one just as Dick's cock exploded in her mouth. Amber wanted to scream in pleasure, but almost choked on the voluminous load of semen shooting from Dick's cock. He continued thrusting, each time he pulled back, semen would splatter across her face until it once again entered her mouth and she could gulp that load down. Dick quit thrusting and paused with his cock against her lips jerking the remaining sperm from his shaft.

Amber stretched and groaned with pleasure as Dick climbed off of her. He looked like a giant standing over her and just like Walker's, his cock remained rock hard and fully erect after cumming. Dick stepped over her and she could see Frank grinning at her. The entire lower half of his face was coated with her juices. He winked at her and turned to enter her bathroom to wash his hands and face. Amber climbed to her feet when he was done and entered the bathroom to clean all the sperm Dick had blasted across her face. It was nearly 3:00am when she returned to the kitchen. The black men were sitting around cutting the cards. Like Walker, Dick hadn't put his pants back on. She could see both their cocks sticking up erect under the table. Amber looked at her cards as Amos dealt.

Several hands later, Amber had a decent stack of chips and a good hand. She decided to save her money. The hand was down to her and Amos. She threw a $10 hand job card in the pot and a $15 titty fuck card, but still owed $25. Amber took another blank card out and wrote $25 blow job on it. The black men watched with interest. "I thought you weren't going to do that again?" asked Amos.

Amber shrugged. "Oral sex isn't as disgusting as I once thought. Besides, I've already tasted two of you tonight and the only difference between it and a hand job is using my mouth instead of my hands. It's not like it's cheating. Would you rather have the money?" Amber made to slide the card back towards her.

Amos grabbed it and slid the card back into the pot. "Keep it in," he told her. He laid his cards down to show his hand.

"Damn, I can't catch a break tonight," she said.

"Sorry," said Amos. "Maybe next hand, but right now, I'd like to cash this card in. My cock fucking needs some release too. Amber stood up from the table, but instead of getting up, Amos just pushed his chair back and spread his legs while he unbuttoned his pants.

Amber kneeled on the cold tile floor of her kitchen and waited. Amos slid his pants down under his ass. She could see the big tent in his underwear. "It looks uncomfortable," she said.

"Damn right, it's fucking uncomfortable. Well get to it."

He obviously wanted her to take it out. Amber leaned forward and reached for his underwear. She paused and crinkled her nose. His underwear was covered in old yellowish urine stains. She reached out for just the waistband, pulling it out and down. Amos' huge black cock shot up past his belly button. Amber forgot about the dirty underwear and grabbed it tight to pull it down around Amos' ankles. His near foot long cock was perfectly straight and stuck out from a batch of gray pubic hair. It was dark brown and the wrinkled foreskin was taut around his cock head with about half the head sticking out. It had a long urethra and she pictured the long pee slit opening to spit his seed in her face from last week. Amos removed his shirt as she grasped his penis and began stroking his shaft. At one time, Amos had probably been nearly as big and muscular as Dick Long, but age had caused his muscles to tighten up and shrink. He was still incredibly fit for a man in his seventies.

Amber pulled the foreskin all the way down as she leaned forward and completely engulfed the knobby cock head in her mouth. Amber ran her tongue all the way around the head and was rewarded by a groan from Amos. His groan encouraged her and she bobbed her head with increasing frequency.

"Suck that black cock, bitch."

Amber furrowed her brows as she continued bobbing her head. Whoever had said that sounded like Frank, though it didn't seem like something the kindly old black man would say. The head was in her throat now and she had swallowed nearly half the foot long shaft. Amos' crotch stank too, but it was the manly smell like Dick's and she didn't mind it.

"Integrate her mouth with that black cock."

'Damn, these men could be crude,' though Amber. She could manage nearly three quarters of his cock now, but her throat was feeling stretched and hurting. She settled for sucking half his shaft while stroking the remaining half.

"How's it feel to be drinking from a blacks only water fountain, slut?"

Amber actually paused and looked up. It still sounded like Frank, but he was sipping from a beer. He didn't even seem that interested in the show. When he put down the beer, he picked up the deck of cards and idly started shuffling them. Walker and Dick were staring intently at her blowing Amos. "Please stop it with the name calling," she said before returning to Amos' cock.

Fuck," groaned Amos. "She's good at this." He grabbed her head and began guiding it up and down his shaft.

That comment didn't bother Amber. It made her feel proud. She redoubled her efforts, moving even faster then Amos was guiding her. Amber was swallowing more than she had last week. He released her head and let her set her own faster pace. His cock swelled and spat. A stream of sperm slid down her throat. She pulled back to taste him and felt her mouth fill before she gulped it down. After several more gulps, she stroked his cock several more times to get any remaining sperm out of it. She kept stroking after the last drop had been squeezed out just to make sure. She pulled back and gasped for breath. She licked her lips and was pleased to find that she hadn't spilt a drop. Amber had now tasted four men and she felt she could detect the difference blindfolded. All of them had tasted good. Fred's had been just a tease, a little tea spoon and not as rich. Walker's had been rich and tangy and she even felt she could taste some beer or whiskey. Dick's semen was the best. It was rich and full. Where Fred's semen was like liquid, Dick's was more solid like pudding. Amos was close to Dick's. It tasted great and there was a lot of it, but it also seemed a little stale, possibly do to Amos' age.