Welcome to the Neighborhood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber returned to her seat and took a swig of beer. Frank was now the only one fully clothed. The rest were naked, though Walker still had a tee shirt on to cover his fat belly. Walker's cock was jutting out and Amber reached over to squeeze the head and give it a friendly little stroke. Amber no longer found their uncut cocks ugly. They were amazing in their own way. She pulled back a little shocked by her actions. Walker chuckled and winked at her. Amber bent her head and was surprised to see that the three cocks under the table were still quite hard. "What, did you guys all pop some Viagra or something?"

The four black men laughed. "Let's play cards," said Frank.

Amber had a good hand then two bad hands and another good one. She used up her remaining hand job card and two titty fucks. Frank wouldn't take her oral sex card back since he still had three and none of the other men seemed interested in it. Amos won two more blow jobs from her, then Frank got one, and Dick got the last one. "Anyone want to..." Amber shut up. She had been about to ask if one of them wanted to cash in a card and there was an eagerness in her voice. 'My god, what's happening to me,' she thought. She had fifty dollars in front of her. That means she had lost one hundred. Amber did the math on the cards. Four hand jobs was forty, plus sixty for the titty fuck cards made it another hundred. She was out three hundred dollars total when you added in the blow job cards and even more if you counted selling the oral sex cards to Frank. So much for a friendly fifty dollar game. What was left for her to sell?"

"What's it to ya?" asked Walker.

"What?" Amber focused back on the game, the pot had been raised above her stakes again. "I don't have enough."

"Duh! What's it to ya," said Walker. "You owe a hundred, but only have fifty."

"I'm willing to fuck you if you write that on a card," said Dick.

"How generous," said Amber sarcastically though she was filled with shame when her pussy twitched. "No sex. I can't commit adultery on Fred."

"How about letting us fuck your ass then?" Dick stood and got another beer from the fridge.

Amber stared at him in horror. "Those things would rip my ass in two." She was surprised to see that the clock on the wall near Dick said it was nearly five in the morning.

"Nah," said Amos. "We'd be gentle. It does take some getting used to, but you'd learn to love it."

"How's $35 sound?" asked Frank.

"No way," she replied. "Maybe $50."

"Deal," said Frank.

"Deal," repeated Amos, Walker, and Dick together.

Amber thought about having Dick's monster shoved into her ass and she shivered. Then she thought about Walker's thick shaft and she shuddered in fear. Frank's finger had been the only thing ever shoved in her ass. It had been disgusting, but it had triggered a huge orgasm. "Deal," she replied reluctantly. This was her last hope. She vowed that this game would go no further. Amber surprised herself again. She wrote anal sex on two cards and threw them in the pot, allowing herself to keep the cash she had. It was a foolish decision. She should have waited to see if she could handle one ass fuck before putting two on the table. Pain might actually trump her gambling addiction.

Amos won the hand. "My lucky night," he laughed pulling the chips and cards towards him. Amber just slumped over in her chair. Amos waved six cards at the group. He held a hand job, and titty fuck, two blow jobs, and now two anal sex cards. "I'm cashing in." Amber looked down at the card Amos threw in front of her. It was an anal! Amos stood and held his hand out to her. She looked at his straight foot long cock sticking out from his white haired pubes and she shuddered again. She had just given the old fellow a blow job and he was ready to stick his cock in her ass. Amber reached up and took his hand. He led her to their living room and the other blacks followed. Amos had her brace her legs as she leaned over the edge of the couch. He had her reach around behind her and spread her ass cheeks apart. The old black man retrieved the Vaseline and whistled happily as he lubricated his shaft.

The old men were gathered behind her and Amber winced at the image she must be presenting to them. Her tight puckered sphincter was on display for them as was her clearly aroused slit. Even as she thought about it, one of them reached out and gave her clit a little squeeze that sent a spasm of desire up her back. She was about to object when she felt Amos move into position. He forced her to spread her legs apart and for a moment his shaft slid between her thighs and pressed against her labia. "Move them hands back to spread them cheeks," he growled at her. Amber adjusted herself and moaned as she felt Amos' cock move a little. The head came back and slid along her pussy lips, pressing against the entrance to her vagina. She was so acutely aware of it's presence, that she felt her own pussy stretch out over the tip of Amos' cock and leak fluid on it. For a brief moment, she thought Amos was about to shove it inside her, but instead he pulled back and the head now slid upwards over her ass cheeks. Amber's breasts mashed into the back of her couch as her hands pulled her ass cheeks apart.

Amos had left a big dollop of Vaseline on his finger and he spread the gel around her anus. He moved his big finger in a circular motion, counter clockwise, the tip of his finger moving deeper with each circular movement. "Aaagh," cried Amber as the large finger pushed through her rosebud. Amos's hands were meaty and thick, so that his finger was larger then Frank's more elongated fingers. He still moved his finger around as he pushed it deeper. "Just preparing you for the real thing," he said when Amber groaned again. Amos' finger was probably as big as her husband's penis and she felt a brief twinge of guilt at what she was doing. She felt the knuckle move past her anus and his finger couldn't go any further. Her own knuckles turned white as the gripped her ass cheeks. Amos slid his finger in and out, moving it faster and much to her surprise, Amber found herself pushing her ass back into his thrusting finger. Amos seemed to take that as a cue and he pulled his finger out. Finally, she felt his cock head press down upon her sphincter and push against it. "Oooww," she grunted as it pushed into her. It wasn't as bad as she would have thought and then she felt his shaft slide along her pussy slit again. It was only Amos' thumb in her ass. The thumb was wider then his finger, but it couldn't push as deep. She became accustomed to the thickness quicker then she would have suspected. Amos continued sliding his shaft along her lips and Amber could feel her pussy practically dripping lubrication on it. She was borderline mad with horniness at this point. She half wished Amos would forget about her ass and just shove that big black cock deep into her pussy. She couldn't let that happen though, but maybe she could convince Frank to go down on her again before they left.

Amos pulled his thumb out and this time pushed two fingers in. "Oh shit!" cried Amber. "It's ripping my ass." Her ass, however, did stretch wider for the larger invader. Much to Amber's surprise, the pain only lasted momentarily and actually felt mildly pleasant. Amos began jack hammering her anus with his two fingers and his thumb slid down to her pussy, pressing inside it and running around in little circular motions. Amber found her hips bucking into his thrusting fingers and thumb. "Oh god! Oh god, I'm ready now. Do it! Hurry. Please! Shove that black cock in my ass." Amber's face flushed with shame and she was thankful the black men were standing behind her. She had just begged for him to ass fuck her!

Amos pulled his fingers out and this time there was no doubt about what it was pressing against her anus. "Aargh! No! No! Wait! It's too big," she cried as the big head pushed past her sphincter. Amber gripped her ass cheeks tighter, trying to spread them wider, but knowing that it wouldn't help the pain. Thankfully, Amos waited with just the cock head in her ass until she grew used to it. It seemed like several minutes, but Amber eventually said, "I'm alright now. Go on." Amos shoved and his steel hard shaft seemed to bend a little before sliding in deeper. "Ow!," groaned Amber again as the thick part of the shaft pushed past her anus. She was thankful for the Vaseline as Amos began shoving his cock back and forth in her ass. Amber grunted with each forward thrust as the head seemed to reach new depths every time. Her breasts were hurting smashed against the sofa. Amber released her ass cheeks and brought her hands up to grip the sofa back. She pushed herself up and once again, to her surprise, she found herself pushing back into Amos' thrusts, her teeth gritted as she fucked him back.

"Bitch likes it," said Dick.

"She's taken nearly nine inches," said Walker in disbelief.

"Harder," ordered Amber. Something had snapped in her. She liked their cocks. She liked sucking their big black cocks. She liked swallowing their semen. She wanted Amos to fuck her ass. "Shove that black cock up my white ass. Fuck my ass, Amos. Give it to me good."

"You gots it, slut," growled Amos who began fucking her ass as fast as he would have fucked her pussy. "Angle isn't right," he said after a few minutes. Amos gripped her hips and kept his cock deep in her ass as he pulled her back off the couch. He turned them away from the couch and lowered both their bodies to their knees. Then he pushed Amber's back until she fell down on all fours. "You want this black cock?" he asked thrusting his hips.

"Yes, fuck my ass," she begged.

"You like having this black cock shoved up your asshole?"

"I love it. Fuck my ass with your black cock, Amos."

"Think how a big black cock would feel stuffed in that tight white pussy of yours," he said as he started fucking her ass again.

"Yes...would feel good... can't do that," she moaned, but the image of having one of their big cocks fucking her pussy filled her head and surprisingly her vision. She realized Dick Long had kneeled in front of her and was lining his huge cock up with her mouth.

"I'm cashing in," he said as he pushed his big cock head past her lips.

Never in Amber's wildest dreams had she ever imagined this would be happening to her. She had never even fantasized about multiple partners, let alone two old black men shoving their dicks down her throat and ass. More surprising to her was the fact that it didn't bother her at all. She liked having two cocks in her at once. The only problem was that she wanted to cry out with pleasure at having her ass fucked, but it was hard to do while sucking Dick's massive cock. Nor could she do a good job sucking it, but Dick seemed content to keep the head in her mouth while he stroked the rest of his shaft. Amber grunted around Dick's cock as she felt Amos's cock swell in her ass. The huge head seemed to grow so big it jammed in her ass. Amos pushed it as deep as it would go and suddenly her bowels felt hot and wet as they filled with his semen. Amos' cock continued pumping her ass for of sperm and Amber could actually feel it shrink and recede a little, though it remained quite hard and he kept it in her ass.

Amber turned her full attention on the cock in her mouth. She sucked and bobbed her head as fast as she could. Dick helped her by grabbing her hair and helping to move her head along. He bucked his hips too fucking her mouth with his shaft. They kept this up for at least fifteen minutes before his thrust grew more erratic and the black man groaned as his cock swelled up. His load still caught her off guard and sperm trickled out of her mouth. Amber swallowed as fast as she could adding yet another load of hot semen to the ones already filling her belly.

Dick didn't pull out until the last drop of sperm had shot from his cock. When he did remove it, an exhausted Amber fell forward and Amos's cock plopped up out of her ass. His semen followed his cock up and out, flowing up and spilling out of her butt hole. His seed trickled down to coat her engorged labia and covering her clit until it dripped down into her carpet. Amber stayed on the floor regaining her strength. Dick and Amos both cleaned up in the bathroom. When they were done, she finally pushed herself to her feet and went to clean herself up. The four old black men grinned at her when she finally returned and rejoined them at the table. Walker dealt the cards.

Amber had fifty in chips as well as a blow job card to sell back and three anal. The cards were worth $160. She was shaking with lust to win this game and some of her money back. She should quit now and try to get by on the fifty, but she also knew she couldn't. She played a few hands, mostly using the cards to save her chips. She cringed when Walker won an anal off her. She couldn't imagine what his thick monster would feel like. She won some more chips, then lost the blow job card to Frank, giving him two. The poor old black man hadn't gotten off yet and she hoped he would cash it out, but he just pulled it into his pile of chips. Amber squirmed in her seat. She'd thought she'd gotten it all, but her ass continued to leak semen and she found herself sitting in a little pool of it.

Amber winced when she looked at her cards. Frank had dealt her yet another great hand. It was too good to fold on. She held three jacks in a game of five card draw. The pot was growing big again as nobody had folded. At the rate they were going, she would be out of money yet again. She threw an anal into the pot and then another anal as the old black men continued to raise. She turned in two cards, but the new ones didn't help her any. Finally, as she knew it would, someone raised over her limit. "Fuck," she cursed, picking up some of their vocabulary.

"Looks like you're finally out," said Frank. "Sorry, we tried to do you a favor and everything. Unless..."

"Unless, I let one of you fuck me."

"Yep," agreed Frank, "and I know you don't want that. Unless you think you got a really good hand."

"I have a great hand, but I can't let it go that far. I already feel like a slut for doing what I did with you guys."

"Then you mights as well go put yo clothes back on," growled Dick. "The we can finish our game."

"I'll let you borrow some food to get by this weekend." Frank winked as he once again patted her hand.

"Times up." Dick impatiently banged his fist on the table. "If you're done, don't bother dressing, I'm gonna use another titty fuck card when we is done here."

"Yeah, I'm gonna fuck me that white ass too," said Walker happily.

"I can't fold," cried Amber putting her head in her hands and sobbing. She had the shakes bad, her addiction was upon her. She had to see their cards.

"You know," said Frank with his hand on his chin as if deep in thought. "If we didn't cum inside you it wouldn't be cheating. It wouldn't be much different then sticking our dicks in your ass or mouth."

"I don't know," said Amber, raising her head up to look at the men.

"I bet you is dying to know what a man sized cock feels like shoved up yo pussy." Dick was grinning as he spoke. His missing teeth made him look evil as he said it.

Amber ignored him and looked at Frank. "What would it be worth, a hundred?"

"I fucked you ass for only fifty." Amos was shaking his head.

"Seventy five then," said Frank staring at Amber until she nodded yes.

"And you won't cum in me?" she asked.

"Deal," said Frank. The three other black men agreed on the amount.

Amber's hands were shaking as she took up a pen and index card. She wrote, "The bearer of this card can fuck me, but must pull out before he cums. Seventy-five dollar value."

"You worried about getting pregnant?" asked Walker.

"No, I'm on the pill. I just don't want to betray my husband or our marriage vows. What do I owe?"

"Twenty-five to the pot," said Frank.

The four old black men leaned forward with anticipation as Amber pushed her card into the pot and counted out fifty in chips for her change. "Call," said Amber. She laid down her three jacks. Walker threw his cards down face up. Amber frowned to see that he only had a ten high. Why did he keep raising with only a ten high? Amos saw her frowning and threw his cards down face down.

"Three queens," said Dick. "Lets go fuck now, bitch." The dark black muscular black man stood up from the table. Amber shivered at how menacing his ugly black cock looked. The thing was as rampant as ever and seemed to be dripping precum in anticipation.

"Not so fast," said old man Frank. "Full house, sixes over twos."

"What the fuck!" Dick looked furious and Amber cringed in fear for the old black man. "I was supposed to win that hand."

"You win some and you lose some," said Frank standing up from the table. "I'd like to cash in my card now, Mrs. Gertz." Frank followed the nude woman back into the living room.

Amber sat on the carpeted floor and watched Frank undress. Here was a black man old enough to be her great grandfather stripping so he could fuck her and she found herself a little eager. He unbuttoned his shirt as quickly as old arthritic hands could move. His chest was as long and skinny as the rest of him. His ribs were visible, but his belly bulged out a little. Wispy patches of gray hair covered his chest. "You sure you want to do this?" she asked.

"There's nothing I want more," he replied, pulling his belt out of their loops.

"But what about your wife?"

"Her pussy's been dried up for years." . Amber wrinkled her nose. Frank could be as crude as the rest of the old black men. "I'm glad it's you," she said. Frank had been the nicest of the bunch.

Frank smirked at her. He didn't look excited or eager. He looked angry as he stepped out of his pants. "I'm glad it's me too." Frank pulled his underwear down and his cock flopped out.

Amber gasped at the sight of it. His cock really wasn't any bigger then Amos', but it looked huge sticking out of Frank's skinny body. The word that came to mind to describe it, was 'old.' Frank's cock looked old. His cock was blacker then his skin and his foreskin was the blackest of all. It appeared more wrinkled like a prune then the other's foreskins. His shaft sprung forth from a large patch of pure white pubic hair that covered his crotch and balls. Frank pulled the foreskin back and the big cock head looked as wrinkled as the foreskin. It wasn't hard like the other black men, though it was erect. It looked kind of sad, like the poor thing was straining to fully harden. "Let me see what I can do," she said. Amber took his cock in her mouth and sucked on the tip. It did grow a little, but it still remained floppy. Amber took his cock as deep as it would go down her throat. She looked up at him to see if he was enjoying it, but he still looked angry.

"Enough," growled Frank. "Get on your back and spread them legs."

Frank kneeled between Amber's legs. She spread them wide, no longer embarrassed showing off her insides to these men. Frank placed his cock head against the entrance to her pussy and pushed. His shaft bent and the head was too big to easily slide inside her. The old man squeezed the base to make it as harder and tried again, but the shaft still bent.

"We could try again some other time," said Amber. She tried to look understanding and smiled at the old man.

"Fuck that, slut," he growled back. "I've been waiting my whole like to turn out some white pussy for the black man." Frank grabbed the base of his cock and smacked it across her labia. "White whore," he moaned smacking it down hard again.

"Frank!"

"Shut up, bitch." Frank smacked his cock down again and again. "I'm going to ruin that white pussy." SMACK "You'll be begging for black cock when I'm done with ya." SMACK "Fuckin' slut for black cock." SMACK