Welcome to the Neighborhood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god, Frank," she moaned. Having her privates whipped by his cock stung a little, but her pussy was responding to it. Her genitals spasmed with each smack. She raised her hips up each time he brought his cock down. Each time he smacked her, his cock hardened a little. He grinned in triumph as the old prick turned as stiff as the younger men's cocks.

"Time to integrate that white pussy." Frank pushed his cock down again and pressed the fat head against her pussy. This time her lips opened around it and the head slipped inside. Both the skinny old black man and the young white woman moaned as his cock entered her.

"Oh Frank, it's so big," she cried as he pushed it in deeper. "God, I'm so full."

"Feel good, slut?"

"It's filling me so much. I love it."

"That's a black cock stuffing that tight pussy of yours."

"I love it. I love your black cock. Fuck me Frank. Fuck me with your big black cock." Amber grabbed his hips and pulled him deeper. "Ow, fuck! Your in my womb."

Frank watched his entire shaft disappear inside the young white woman. His old gray pubes tickled her shaved crotch. He held it buried for a few minutes, savoring her youth, her heat, and wetness. He held her knees in his arms and began fucking her hard. He could have stared at the beautiful young white woman forever, but for some reason he closed eyes. Years of discrimination flashed through his mind. He was a sailor again, enlisting to fight the Koreans, but finding himself peeling potatoes for four years. He was sitting at the back of the bus with the other blacks, drinking from a blacks only fountain. He was cleaning restrooms hoping the white man might toss a dime in his tin after they washed their hands. He was paid five dollars a week to do a magic act that his family wasn't allowed to watch because the nightclub was whites only. He befriended Sammy Davis Jr., the most talented of the bunch, but even he wasn't accepted until Sinatra pushed for him. Little things filled his memories. Taxis wouldn't stop for him. He couldn't shop without being followed by suspicious clerks. At church, Pastor Jeb Wright preached on and on about how the white Roman had oppressed Jesus, a man of color. All Frank's anger and frustration was poured into the hard fucking he was no giving Amber Gertz.

When Frank snapped out of his daze, he opened his eyes and looked once more at Amber. Her head was thrown back and her mouth open in a silent scream of ecstasy. Her eyes were rolled up in her head. He looked down her body at his cock pistoning in and out of her pussy. He hadn't seen himself move that fast in twenty years. With each thrust, her juice squirted out to soak their crotches. Her pussy was gripping and blowing up around his cock. She was cumming like crazy. With one final thrust he pushed his cock forward and watched her wince as he emptied his balls in her womb. She didn't seem to object. Instead, she gripped his hips and tried to pull him in deeper as he pussy continued to cum with each jerk of his cock.

Frank felt his cock soften again. This time it shrunk back to normal. Even the Viagra couldn't keep his old cock plump for long. He fell back and his shaft plopped out of her pussy releasing a torrent of semen. His balls didn't produce as much as they used to, but it was still a lot more then hubby could have put in her. Frank gasped for breath and for a minute he felt he might be having a heart attack. He fell to the carpet until he could gain his strength back.

"You ok, Frank?" asked Walker.

"Fine," the old man gasped.

"That was amazing," moaned Amber stretching on the floor. She squeezed her breasts and moaned again. The black men stared at her awed by her beauty. Amber stood and stretched again. She looked different. Her hair was mussed. They all sensed the change. The young white wife no longer looked innocent. She looked wanton and she had never looked sexier. "I'm going to clean up. See you guys at the table.

"It's light out," stated Amber returning to the table, the morning sun shining through the curtains. Frank had just finished dressing himself. He moved slower and actually appeared older, but then the long night was probably catching up on him. Amber and the other men remained nude.

Amos dealt a hand. Amber wrote, 'the bearer of this card can fuck me," and the value on an index card. This time she left out the part about not cumming inside her. Walker won the hand and the card. The thought of the fat ugly black man fucking her didn't turn her off. Her pussy muscle tightened as she wondered what his thick cock might feel like. She won a few hands and even won a nice sized pot off Frank, but the old man seemed exhausted like he was no longer concentrating. She lost another Fuck card to Walker and finally the last two cards to Dick. Amber had maybe forty in chips left. "Lets call it a night," she said, hoping to get by on the little money she had left. The truth was, she had swallowed so much sperm that night, she felt she could go without groceries all weekend.

"I'm cashing in a card," said Dick standing and throwing down a fuck card at her. "But first I gotta go drain this monster. Hard to piss when it's this stiff. Be ready when I get back."

Walker watched him leave. "Come on Amber, I'm cashing in too." The fat black man pulled the white woman back into her living room. He sat down on the couch and spun her around. He pulled Amber back into his lap and his cock slipped inside her.

"Oh that's good," groaned Amber. "I love that thick black cock of yours, Walker."

Walker pulled her until her back arched over his fat gut. He turned her head to kiss him while his beefy black hands reached around to paw at her breasts.

"What the fuck?" growled an angry Dick Long as he came out of the bathroom.

Walker quit kissing Amber. "Ya snooze ya lose," cackled the fat old man.

"You piss and you miss," corrected Amos, laughing.

Frank and Walker laughed too, but Dick still looked pissed. "Well get my cock ready for you," grunted Dick. He stepped up and Amber bent forward to take him in her mouth.

Amber tried to give Dick a good blow job, but she couldn't concentrate with Walker's fat cock sliding in and out of her pussy as she bounced in his lap. She licked around Dick's cock head as she bounced as fast as she could. She could feel Walker's cock hardening, swelling as he prepared to cum. She timed it just right and slammed her pussy down hard on his cock just as he exploded in her womb. Amber ground her pussy into Walker's crotch as she had another large orgasm as his cock spurted inside her.

When Amber was certain, Walker had quit squirting cum, she climbed off his lap. "How do you want me?" she asked Dick.

"Cleaned up," he replied pointing at the bathroom.

Amber nodded and returned to her bathroom. She figured that before this day was over, she would have used up an entire roll of toilet paper cleaning sperm off her body. When she returned to her living room, Dick was lying on his back and holding his cock straight up. She smiled. This was one of her favorite positions.

Amber straddled Dick's waist and lowered herself down on his cock. The eyes rolled up in her head again as she slowly worked the length of Dick's shaft inside her. They didn't call him long dick for nothing. "Your cock feels so good in my pussy," she groaned as his cock completely buried itself. "This is the best cock ever." Amber purred as she ground her pussy around his shaft. She ran her hands over Dick's hard muscular chest while he reached up to squeeze and tease her nipples. "Fuck me, Dick. Fuck me with that big black cock," she moaned bouncing in his lap. Dick's cock was the best ever and Amber came several more times as she rode him. She felt him playing with her asshole, but then realized that his hands had never left her breasts. She glanced behind her to see Amos lining up his big cock to fuck her ass again. Her eyes widened with shock as he pushed it inside her. Her ass opened easily for him this time and the pain was only fleeting. Dick held her still and began bucking his hips up to fuck her while Amos alternated thrusts with him. Sometimes they would slip up and thrust together, their cocks fighting for space in her pussy and ass. She came once and it was like a damn had burst. The double penetration had her pussy cumming again and again. Amber's mouth was open in a perpetual moan until someone took advantage of it and thrust his cock in it.

Amber looked up Frank's body. He had pulled his cock out of his pants and shoved it in her mouth. It had grown again into it's floppy state, but she could still tighten her lips around it and suck. Amber now had a black cock buried in every orifice and she loved it. Dick thrust up hard until hot seed filled her pussy. His balls produced more sperm then any of them and the resulting orgasm lasted longer. Amos had quit thrusting, but had kept his cock in her ass.

"Let me out," growled Dick. "Frank's balls are in my face."

Amos pulled his cock out of her ass and Frank stepped away as Dick pulled himself out from under Amber. Amos lowered her to the kneeling position. This time he thrust his big cock into her pussy, forcing some of Dick's sperm to shoot out of her. Amber was vaguely aware that Amos hadn't won a card to fuck her, but she wasn't about to remind him of that. Frank smacked his cock on her face until she took him back in her mouth. Frank's cock never fully hardened again, but he still came, shooting his sperm down her throat just as Amos' cock was erupting in her pussy.

The five neighbors all rested in the living room for a half hour after that.

"Lets call it a night," said Amos dressing.

"I'm gonna help Frank home," said Walker. The fat man was also dressed and Frank was leaning heavily into Walker's arms. The old man was completely exhausted.

"One more hand," said Dick.

"Leave it alone, Dick," said Amos smacking his friend on the shoulder as he to pulled his clothes on. "We got what we came for."

"One more hand."

"What did you have in mind?" asked Amber. She followed the black men into her kitchen. She didn't bother cleaning up this time and sperm leaked from her with every step. She was too tired to care any more.

"Winner takes all the money."

"And the cards?" she asked.

"I isn't giving up my cards," said Walker. He still had a fuck card as well as an anal, hand job, and a titty fuck.

"We keep our cards." Frank took the pen and index card and wrote something out. "We play for all the money and this." He tossed the card in. "Let Amber win her money back."

"I'm in," said Amos reading the card.

Amber leaned over and read the card. It said, 'the owner of this card is Amber's black master and her body belongs to him.' The money added up to $350 dollars. Amber looked at the poker chips and at the index card. "I'm in," she replied. "But Walker deals."

The black men nodded and passed Walker the deck. "Five card draw." Walker passed each player five cards.

Amber looked at hers. She had a pair of aces. Once again, it was not a hand she could fold on if this had been a normal hand, but it was all or nothing. "Three cards," she said keeping the aces. She groaned with frustration when she looked at the three cards she had received.

"What do you got," said Walker. "I'm a king high." He sighed with frustration and looked longingly at Amber.

"Pair of fives," said Amos.

"I got nothing." Frank threw his cards down.

Dick Long grinned, the black gaps of his missing teeth standing out over the whiteness of his other teeth. "Looks like it's judgment day, cause I got me three sixes."

Amber looked at her cards and sighed. "You got me," she said.

Dick grabbed his index card and kissed it as he folded and put it in his pocket. "Looks like I'm the proud owner of one white slut. Only slightly used." He laughed. Walker handed Dick all the cash. "You boys get on home. I'm moving in here until hubby comes home."

Dick stood and stretched while the other black men shuffled out of the house. They blinked as the sun's light reflected off the wet grass. Dick watched them go. He opened the refrigerator. I'm going up to our bed. Cook me them eggs and some bacon and bring it on up. We can get some more food later today. Trust me, we are going to need to keep our stamina up. You hear me?"

"I got it," replied Amber.

Dick reached over and gave her a light playful smack on the ass, though his face looked serious. "You call me master, slut. Now cook me some breakfast."

"Yes, master." Amber leaped to obey as Dick headed up to her bedroom.

****************

Amber clutched at her swollen belly as she came out of medical center. The baby was doing fine. She was seven months pregnant now. She sobbed a little with frustration. She didn't even know whose baby it was. She assumed the it was Dick's since he fucked her almost every day, but Walker and Amos stopped by for the occasional fuck. Her black master had given them access to her body and it was her duty to please them in every way. Old Frank didn't have another fuck in him, but he liked to come over and watch once in awhile.

"What the fuck am I going to do," she said out loud as she waddled over to her car. The welfare office wouldn't give her anything since she was still married and Fred wouldn't turn over the divorce papers until she had the baby. Once her son was born, he would use it to guarantee he got everything in the settlement. Things were already in his favor since all their assets were in his name. For now, he let her stay in the house until the divorce. He had moved to an apartment closer to work. She didn't even know how she had gotten pregnant. Somewhere in her mind, she actually believed that her black lover's superior cocks were just too powerful for her birth control pills.

A basketball game had started up in the park near where she had parked. She watched half a dozen shirtless young black men passing the ball around. They paused to stare at her. She had kept her trim figure, despite the huge bulge in her belly that could have been a basketball under her shirt. It was going to be a big baby.

One of the youths patted his hand on the back of another and passed him the ball. He whistled as he jogged over to Amber. "You the white girl lives on Washington?" he asked.

"Yes," she paused frowning.

He pulled out an index card. "I got me this and wants to cash it in."

Amber read the card. It said, 'This card good for one blow job. $35 value.' "Where did you get this?"

"Old man Long Dick traded it to me for some pot. He said you was good for it."

Amber looked at the youths rippling black muscles. The sunlight glinted off his sweaty black skin. He was wearing sweat pants that appeared to have a long black snake flopping around beneath the material. "Lets go in the alley."

"Yo mama, I bet you was something' before you got knocked up," he said following her into the alley while staring at her ass.

Amber ripped up the index card and threw it on the ground. She found some discarded cardboard and kneeled on it while the black youth walked up to her. She reached up and paused when she noticed her hand was shaking. She was breaking out in a sweat. Her shaking hand reached up and pulled the man's sweat pants out and down. His big black cock flopped out. Her eyes looked at it with lust as it stiffened under her inspection. It was magnificent, growing to be nearly a foot in length. Unlike the old men, this boy was circumcised and his cock shown with youth and vitality. She couldn't stand it any longer. She sucked the plum sized head of the young man's cock in her mouth and began sucking it with gusto. He groaned his approval.

"Man can that slut suck cock," said another black man. The other five players had followed them into the alley. Amber watched out of the corner of her eyes as some gripped their crotches and others pulled their big beautiful black cocks out of their shorts or pants. The one who had spoken picked up the torn index card. "I don't gots me one of these cards, but I do have $35. You suck me too?"

Amber nodded as she moaned around the cock in her mouth. She watched others pull money out of their wallets. Her financial problems were solved.

Afterwards, Amber pocketed the $190 she had just made. "You boys come over after the baby is born and I'll give you my price list if you want some more." She knew her black master wouldn't mind, but he'd probably want a cut.

The black youths nodded eagerly as they returned to their game.

**************

Fred Gertz listened to his new girlfriend Francine softly snoring. She could be described as pleasantly plump and was nowhere near the looker his wife was, but she was a gentle soul and she loved to fuck. He rolled out of bed and crept out of the bedroom.

Fred fired up his computer and watched the new video he had downloaded. The white woman on the screen was being fucked from behind by a giant black man while her husband watched. It was an amateur video. The white couple were wearing masks to protect their identity. The husband was stroking a little penis half the size of the big black man's. Fred pulled out his penis and started stroking it as he watched the video. He had just orgasmed in Francine an hour ago, but the porn had him ready to go again. Fred found himself surfing the internet for interracial videos, pictures, and stories nearly every night. He tried to fight it, but the image of a hung black man fucking Francine filled his thoughts almost daily. That night nearly a year ago had changed him as much at it had changed Amber.

Fred had watched through the window all night. He had seen and heard nearly everything that happened. He watched them play cards through one window, then he adjourned to the living room window to watch his innocent wife suck black cock, take one up her ass, and get fucked by an abusive old man.

Fred had turned away from his wife and new home that night after watching them play the last hand. He had driven the six hours to his convention, though he missed half his meetings, claiming he was ill. He knew his marriage was over. There was no doubt in his mind. He returned home after the convention and pretended everything was normal. The only thing different about their marriage was that Fred didn't try for sex. If Amber noticed, she didn't bring it up. She seemed relieved. But, Fred did notice the signs that she was having sex all afternoon when he was at work and she hadn't even tried to find a job. He caught her in the shower almost daily just as he got home and it always seemed like she was washing the sheets in the laundry. Fred just grinned and played the fool.

The next time Amber had him replace her birth control pills, he filled her prescription with a harmless vitamin from a company he represented. He left her when she got pregnant. He told her he knew, packed his things and drove away. It was also the last time he ever saw Walker and Frank. The old men had given him the finger as he drove past them.

Sitting in his chair jerking of to interracial porn, Fred grinned evilly. He didn't feel the least bit guilty for getting his wife knocked up by one of the old black men. She deserved it. He knew that his marriage was over while he had watched that last hand unfold. She had beaten her gambling addiction, but she had only traded one addiction for another. Fred could see his wife's card hand. She held two aces when she drew two more cards. Amber had gazed down at the four aces she now held and she had folded. She had offered her body and soul to Dick Long.

Fred watched the little squirt of cum shoot from his dick. He wiped it off and shut down the computer.

Fred put his head in his hands and sobbed, "Why Amber? You had the winning hand. Why?" Fred recovered and decided to move on with his life and serve Amber the divorce papers. Now if only he could stop thinking about Francine with a black man.