All Comments on 'Well Disciplined Husband Ch. 05'

by MsCarol

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uover 6 years ago
OMG!!!!

This by far is the BEST installment you have written MsCarol😁

Just for the fact that the ladies were nurses and they were punishing Alfred with. That enema,well his gourgous wife Agnes mind you lol,such pity I felt for him BUT the final paragraph did it for me!!! Oh dear lord,Agnes,hands on her hips,legs spread naked wearing those 5"black high heels with that harness😍 !!!

PLEASE MsCarol continue with the next chapter in this series ASAP....My cock is so hard,leaking with anticipation as if crying waiting on you're delicious writings....

rdoolittlerdoolittleover 6 years ago
Steamy

Nice enema detail...wish it were me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Oh My! 🤒

I, too, am hard and leaking, as I remember myself naked over the end of the sofa, as my Wife blistered my ass with Her wooden cutting board in front of Her friends. By the time She was done with me, their hands were down their slacks.

He should be grateful his wife takes the time to correct his behavior.

I don't seem to read much about enema play, anymore. I always crave it, as performing bodily functions in front of others is so deliciously humiliating.

My poor stretched asshole is twitching, waiting for that giant strapon to penetrate his back door and pound him deeper into submission.

Will her friends take his ass, too, as my Wife's did mine?

Thank you for this wonderful story, Ma'am.

subbiemikey

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
One sided Love Affair.

Wow! This one sided love affair is still being continued, It's obvious that Alfred is in a one sided love affair, and Agnes has very little regard to his male persona. I'm very surprised Alfred hasn't looked into leaving this unloving woman. This continued degradation isn't psychologically healthy. 2 stars

ChastizedChastizedover 6 years ago

I just read them all and I have to say that I'll read every one that you write!

Thanks :)

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 6 years ago
Please continue

This was the best chapter. I too loved the last couple of paragraphs. Agnes being and Alfred both naked in front of the other 2 women who i hope will end up making hot lesbian love. I wish my wife and her female friends would humiliate me and all take turns fucking me. I can't wait to read about what happens next.

jamieanne63jamieanne63over 5 years ago
Absolutely yummy!

I believe I’ve fallen in love with Agnes! I do hope Janice and Brenda enjoy much more successful relationships in their futures now that they’re learning how to properly discipline a male!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
LOL stupid

When Alfred came out, he was completely dressed and had his suitcase in his hand. He spit in his wife's face, told her to go fuck herself and left. She discovered the next day that their bank accounts and investment accounts had been cleaned out. She never saw or heard form him again. Years later she was forced to pay for a divorce using abandonment as a reason. Because lets face it. No one would stay married to the bat-shit-crazy cunt. Laughably bad story of abuse and torture.

No stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh, Dear, I love the double dildo Sissies need to know their wife gets some sexual satisfaction from the action and I am sure the friends may want to use sissies cunt also. My dream 4yourpleasureiam

rosamessorosamessoabout 2 years ago

Had some very good moments pretty good story

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

That's a divorce and lawsuit

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous