All Comments on 'Well Fuck You'

by Harvey_32

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
gaynudist50gaynudist50almost 8 years ago
Excellent

That was a well done story, please continue. Never mind the "anonymous" coward, if this person had any guts they would at least left a contact name. To leave a comment everyone should be required to sign in, otherwise they're just useless cowards. I think he should be his mother's new husband (or partner). They would make a good couple.

Harvey_32Harvey_32almost 8 years agoAuthor
Comments noted

Having read hundreds of stories on here I realised I could do better than many of them. When I read an entry which was particularly badly written, I only persevered with it because it was so similar to a part of my life and started writing my version. All of my work is based on my life or of those around me. For example: the two people in 'hotel room next door' were a colleague at work and his mother. It all came to light when I found her entry on an escort site and spoke to him.

I hail from an area of England where the spoken word leaves a lot to be desired where sentences such as: "I aint got no money" and "that'll learn ya" can be heard many times a day in the high street. Additionally I have spent 40 years working in a technical environment where the absolute criteria for any written work is the accuracy of the technical content and due to the international nature the quality of the sentence structure is deliberately kept brief and concise.

I know my written work will never be a 'best seller' and I appreciate constructive criticism but I also know I am not one of the worst writers. I would very much like to find someone who would like to help me improve my English sentence structure. I think my VE does a good job on my grammar and checks that my work makes sense.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
well done harvey and hot

AGOOD INCEST LOVE STORY enjoyed it very much keep on trucking tenbears43

MR0ROMANTICMR0ROMANTICalmost 8 years ago
Well done indeed Harvey

This is one of the best stories that I have read and you should keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
As one Brit to another

Well done! I enjoyed that a lot and hope there'll be more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
this is the story of a conflicted son and mother

Terry and his mom are constantly exploding into terrible rows. The reason lies buried in what they keep shouting at each other: "fuck you!" "no, fuck you!" Boiling under the surface is the truth, which each eventually admits into their conscious mind. Yes, Terry's wanted to fuck his own mother for years, and yes, his mom Tina is strongly attracted to what her baby boy's got jumping around in his pants. During a particularly violent row Terry's so aroused that he just goes ahead, shoves his fat young cock up between his mother's thighs and gives her the hot incestuous fuck that he and (secretly) she both desire. They happily settle into a carefree motherfucking relationship, and are soon engaging in teasing dirty banter. I love how Terry says, "I'd sure appreciate making use of your cunt, ma'am." How many boys do you think have itched to say that to their moms, even saying to them, trembling a little, the words "your cunt"? Or are envious of Terry, who "felt proud that he was playing with his mother's parts in a way that should never happen"? That's the urge lots boys have to just stick their hand up their mother's dress and start fingering the treasure they find there, the same warm hairy hole they came out of as a little baby. Five stars for this fine story, Mr. H, and more such stories, please, as soon as possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Editor

Nice story line. However your editor needs to spend a bit more time reading your scripts.

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
IT'S GETTING HOTTER. ^*!^*!^*!

Now with MANDY in the picture,

sounds like it could get, out of control.

This story also needs an editor, some

lines are messed up, But it's readable.

..THANKS..

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

5 stars. One of your better ones so if you write more do the same

GimmemoreM0MsGimmemoreM0Msover 1 year ago

I loved this story. Wasn't sure how i would feel about a mom without boobs but the whole story was definitely good. Hopefully there would be more of it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous