Well Fuck You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was only the second time his dick had been inside a woman, the other occasion was a month ago when he basically raped his mother. He held himself there enjoying the sensation, the heat, the tightness the... oh to hell with it, it just felt fucking great. They were still kissing hard with their tongues trying to find each other's tonsils; he felt like he was still getting harder and started feeling the unmistakable sensations of his orgasm approaching, and this was with him still not moving. Terry came and came very hard, he seemed to go on forever but neither of them were moving other than they were still chewing each other's tongues and lips. He suddenly became tired and having finished cumming, he went to pull out of Tina but she followed him as he rolled to one side and they laid facing each other still coupled together.

Just as he was drifting into a very contented sleep Tina said: "I love the hall. Mandy told me you did it all by yourself. Thank you." He felt the last kiss before darkness overcame him and his dick slipped from his Mother.

"I hope you don't mind," greeted Terry as he awoke.

"M, er. What?" His eyes opened to see his Mother kneeling astride him, she had her hands firmly planted on his chest.

"I hope you don't mind." She repeated, "I went to the loo and came back to see your morning stiffy, I couldn't resist."

The realisation hit Terry that he and his Mother had made love last night then spent the night sleeping together and now he was waking to find his mother firmly impaled on his dick. His hands instinctively went to where her breasts used to be and without any more words she started humping hard on him, mostly grinding her clit against him and she took her pleasure in the form of another massive orgasm. Terry started flinching in discomfort and lifting her off his dick said, "It's no good Mum, I need to pee." He ran to the bathroom, sat on the toilet and waited, and waited. Slowly he started to pee and the flow gradually got faster.

He finished his pee and washed, especially the dried stuff from last night. As he was drying himself two arms went round his waist and his Mum snuggled up behind him. "Thank you."

"What for?"

"What you did this weekend, the things you've been doing this last month, but especially last night. I didn't know how you would react finding me in your bed."

Terry turned, bent down, held his Mother tight with one hand under her bottom and the other behind her shoulders then stood up. Tina's legs instinctively went round Terry as he lifted her.

This takes us back to the opening words again: "Well fuck you." But this time it was said gently and sweetly.

"Yes, please Terry." She replied with a smile. He lowered her a little and his dick was firmly against her bottom. "Not there." He had not heard of anal sex at that point and had no idea what her comment meant other than he was not at her pussy. He lifted her weight off his dick and using his hand that was holding her bottom guided it into her pussy. "Well fuck me." She whispered beside his ear.

"I thought I was, and thank you." Terry smiled, he humped by flexing his lower back for what seemed ages but holding her firmly became more difficult. It got to the point he leant his Mother back against the bathroom wall and then with his hands under her bottom he was able to really drive in hard and fast.

"YES, YES, fuck me ... oh yes, yes, YES." She gripped on to Terry hard with her arms round his neck and her legs round his hips, so hard he was unable to hump, so hard their lips were being mashed by their teeth as she kissed him, so hard that they struggled to breathe; this last bit seemed to heighten the sensation of her orgasm. Without either of them realising Tina was pulling so hard with her feet that she was forcing Terry almost into a sitting position, forcing every possible fraction of his dick into her and putting as much pressure as possible on her clitoris. She made almost imperceptibly small humping movements against him and he came and came and then some. Now the interesting bit was even though he came a dozen or more times, where Tina was holding him so tight he was unable to ejaculate but the feeling of his spasms sent her way over the top. She was squealing like a pig into Terry's mouth as she came, her face was bright red and her arms and legs were white. The two of them were frozen in ecstasy.

Terry started shaking, he had lost the feeling in his legs where his Mother was squeezing so hard and he started slipping. His Mother was still clamped to him limpet fashion but luckily he turned and collapsed to a sitting position on the edge of the bath. The jolt brought Tina out of the trancelike state she was in and eased off the grip she had on her son and moved away a couple of inches, the air returned to their lungs, the blood to their limbs. Her legs were hanging into the bath and his hard dick was still firmly stuffed up her pussy. His hands were now behind her shoulder blades.

Not a word was spoken but their Cheshire cat grins said it all as they looked deeply into each other's eyes. His hands started rubbing up and down her back and she brushed his hair with her fingers. At that point they both knew their relationship had turned a corner and Terry had grown up.

"What made you chose the colours?"

"Huh?" Terry was still miles away in sexy land somewhere and her words dragged him back.

"What made you go for the grey and pink?"

"Oh don't you like it?"

"No I love it, it looks so fresh and bright."

"Mandy came up with pink and grey but wanted it to be darker, after that I got the stuff and she didn't get the choice.

"How much do I owe you?

"Nothing, it's my way of saying sorry but I did have to borrow a hundred from Aunty."

"It was a beautiful surprise to come home to." She kissed him firmly on the lips again. "God are you still hard?"

As Tina stood and lifted herself off his dick, all his cum which had been prevented due to her pressure oozed out in a big blob. "So much? She said.

They both grinned and nearly fell over as their legs were not working properly yet.

They showered, had breakfast then went to work. Terry's grins brought more questions but of course he didn't admit he'd made love to his mother, instead he told them she loved the decorating.

When they had finished dinner that evening Terry made a move which was gently turned down; he was very confused

During the rest of the week, Tina had a lot of fun teasing Terry. She would walk around the house in probably more than they were accustomed to just so she could tantalise him by deliberately exposing parts of herself then covering up again with shorts that were too short and tight, giving Terry great views of her arse which she hoped he would love. She would walk around the house after a shower with a small towel wrapped round her chest leaving her exposed from the waist down and so on. The big surprise was when she had shaved her pussy for the first time. She now had no hair on her body and suddenly her babyish pussy matched her flat chest. Suddenly at five feet tall, her body looked much, much, younger than her forty plus years; his mind was in turmoil.

But each time he made a move she stopped him. While Tina thought she knew what she was doing, Terry struggled to get it straight in his mind. He worked out that his mother had her needs and he filled that spot for a day and that was it.

He was a fairly typical youngster and horny as hell. What became apparent to him was she enjoyed the new relationship they had, and to be fair, the feeling was mutual. He loved the way she sometimes flirted with him but he thought she had drawn a line under the sexual relationship and it was hurting inside him.

Half way through the following week they watched a Clint Eastwood film. She was wearing a massive T shirt which would have gone round her more than twice and was so long it completely covered way past her knees. He watched her pull her arm inside and she gently masturbated. She was completely covered but he could see the unmistakable gentle movement. Unsurprisingly he was unsure what to do, he was scared that if he tried to join in she might get upset that he spoilt her fantasy.

"Mind if I join you Mam?" Then tried to tip his nonexistent Stetson.

His mother looked so sexy as she softly came before answering: "Don't mind if you do Clint."

"I just wondered Mam. I'd sure appreciate it if I could use your cunt Mam."

"Well just as long as the trigger of that there six shooter don't go off too quick."

Terry simply pulled his mother towards him, lifted her from the sofa beside him and sat her on his lap; her T shirt was pulled right up and his shorts felt rough against her naked pussy lips. She waited for him to place his head against her chest then she hugged it firmly to her. They stayed like that still watching the film until it finished.

"Well Mam, I reckon it's time we lost these here items of clothing Mam."

Tina lifted the shirt off over her head then stood and started dragging his shorts down his legs. Terry lifted his legs out of the shorts and they were both naked. They looked deep into each other's eyes.

Tina said: "I don't fucking believe it." before she picked up the ringing telephone. "Hi Dad, Yes of course, oh OK." While she was talking on the phone she knelt astride Terry's lap and impaled herself on his hard dick. "I'd love to," she started grinding her clit against Clint, oops Terry, "See you both tomorrow, bye." She pressed the red button then tossed the phone to the end of the sofa. "Now where were we Clint?"

"Well little girl, it seems this dick of mine is in your mighty fine cunt Miss." He placed his hands on her thighs then caressed up and down then up to her waist, chest and arms. He was not in the right position to do so but he humped his dick into her pussy and leant forward to kiss her chest then her mouth when she bent down. Their kiss was full on, full of passion with lots of biting, licking and sucking. Tina took over the humping when Terry ran out of effort and he came, he could feel the mess oozing out of her pussy and running down between his legs. Tina continued grinding until she too had a big orgasm then clutched his head hard to her chest as she came down from her high.

"Well Clint, that's another fine mess you've gotten me into." They both slipped sideways to lay on the sofa, each hugging the other tight as they both drifted off into a deep sleep.

The teasing continued. Whenever she bent down to get something out of a low cupboard she made sure Terry saw her arse or that the crotch of the knickers were wet or pulled hard into her plump, wet pussy lips. He knew for sure she was doing it on purpose.

One day Terry was watching a film on TV, Tina dressed to go out for a run with Mandy in an outfit that initially surprised him. She was wearing pink shorts that looked more like a pair of knickers or possibly bikini bottoms and a bright green and yellow sports bra. She leaned down to kiss him and was out the door when Aunty Mandy knocked before he could respond. He stood up at the window to watch their arses as they ran down the road with their pony tails swinging from side to side, Tina's down to her waist and Mandy's to her shoulder blades.

Terry held his erection and started jerking off to the image of his Mother and her sister who was at least six inches taller and two stone (28lbs) heavier, also dressed in similar but not quite as tiny blue shorts and black sports bra. His mind wandered and he was thinking of the folly of wearing a sports bra when she had no breasts. This was the first time he had seen her wearing one rather than a vest style top since her operations. The thing that really caught his attention was that due to their size and shape difference, they looked like mother and daughter.

He finished his wank then watched TV until the sisters returned about ninety minutes later soaked with sweat. They flopped on the leather sofa each side of him, breathing hard and pulled the levers to open the foot rests and recline the seat. Terry got an instant erection which was noticed by both sisters.

Tina put her hand on his thigh, right by his dick and asked: "Would you make me a nice cup of tea?"

He turned to her, kissed her mouth and answered: "Sure."

Amanda did the same but as he was moving she accidentally put her hand directly on his dick, pulled it away quickly and turning redder than she was said: "I'd love one too."

Terry turned to her, kissed her on the mouth and asked: "Kiss or tea?" then without waiting for a reply stood and left the room to make drinks.

He heard: "Bloody hell Tina, what was that?"

"What?"

"That kiss, I'm sure I felt his tongue."

"He sure has grown up recently."

"But kissing us on the mouth like that?"

"Hey Sis, one little shouting match in six months, I'll take the kisses any day. Anyway you did grab his dick, what can you expect?"

"That was an accident."

It went quiet when Terry returned to the room with two mugs of tea. He placed the first beside his Mum then walked in front of them to place the second mug beside his Aunty. As he put it down he looked straight into her eyes and held her gaze for several seconds. He waited until she felt a bit uncomfortable then broke eye contact to get his tea from the kitchen, returned and sat between the sisters, put his tea on the floor and laid back.

They sat in silence for possibly two minutes, by then their breathing had returned to normal and their red colour was fading fast. Terry turned to his left to face his Aunty, placed his right hand directly on her left breast, gave it a little squeeze then moved to her right leg a couple of inches from her crotch, her nipple jumped to attention. He said in slow jerky style as if quoting from a script: "Oops, sorry it was an accident." He looked her straight in the eyes and saw the look of absolute surprise, even shock on her reddening face.

He laughed, he saw the look of relief on her face as she relaxed and laughed too, then using her left hand gave him a strong thump on the front of his right shoulder. "Oo you sod."

"Ouch Aunty, that was a bit hard."

"That's what you get when you play with the big girls."

He rubbed his shoulder firmly, Tina was smiling.

Terry drank his tea and took his empty mug to the kitchen. Aunty Mandy moved to the middle seat and the two of them were chatting in a quiet, giggly schoolgirl manner so he listened for a while but couldn't catch what was being said:

"What is going on here Tina?" Amanda asked. She did not understand what was happening.

"Bless him, he has completely changed since he was in hospital, I think the bump on his head did some good."

"Yeah but I'm not so sure about him grabbing my boobs."

"I'll have a word with him, it was a bit out of order."

"Actually if truth be told, I quite liked it. It felt so different to the way hubby grabs at my nipples."

"Anyway fair's fair. You did grab his dick first."

"That was an accident 'cos he moved. Mind you it was solid, it quite made me come over all unnecessary."

"Are you really surprised? Just look at the way we're dressed, camel toes are us or what."

They were both giggling like school girls when he returned to the lounge and standing behind the sofa bent forwards. He placed each of his hands over their shoulder onto their chest, grabbing Mandy's breast in his left and Mum's chest with his right. Feeling like they were working in unison, they each held and patted his hands as he kissed both of their heads and said: "Goodnight, I need a shower." Tina released his hand but surprisingly Amanda held his against her breast for longer, until he said: "By the way, I think you two stink and need a shower too."

"Cheeky bugger, piss off." Amanda said as she squeezed his hand and let go.

Quick as a flash, Terry left the room and the cushion that his mother threw hit his legs just as he was in the doorway. He threw the cushion back but didn't see it hit his Aunty's head as he ran up to his bedroom. Behind him, he heard his Mum giggle.

He rapidly closed the door and stood with his back against it. He thought about the effect they had on him. He couldn't think straight, especially not with this erection. He got undressed, it took a while as he was also looking at his emails. By the time he finished the last reply he was naked and crossed the hall to the bathroom, started the water running and put the silly fish shaped radio on while he took a dump. His first task in the shower was to get rid of this erection and he started wanking to the tempo of the music on the radio. The thoughts in his mind were of Aunty Amanda and her lovely tits and how they felt and how the nipples came up to play...

"I think he has suddenly grown up and it was the shock when Dad and Sam came round. We're only had one row since and things happened that time, I think we're over it now."

"Why, what happened?"

"O, O, no nothing happened, only things that were said. Mind I did give his face a really hard slap the following day. The mark was there for days."

They sat quietly for a few moments

"Mind if I have a shower tonight?"

"Course, Terry should be finished." They rose, "Clean Towels in the cupboard." Tina went to the kitchen with dirty mugs and Amanda grabbed her bag and tossed it on Tina's bed, got a towel from the hall cupboard and without thinking opened the bathroom door...

The music was fairly loud and the steam was well below head height, misting the shower screen. Below that level she could see the profile of a pair of hairy legs, an arse and a hard penis being pummelled by a fist until a dozen or so jets of thick white cream spurted forth. She felt rooted to the spot and couldn't take her eyes off the view, the legs turned and the half hard penis was pointing towards her.

"Hello Aunty, I was just thinking of you, come to scrub my back?"

"Sorry I thought you'd be done, sorry." Mandy turned and closed the door, leant against it and said quietly: "Shit, what's happening to me?"

"What was that?" came from the kitchen and Tina's head appeared.

Mandy went to her, "What's happening here, I can't believe I just stood there and watched your son masturbating and to cap it all, he said he was thinking of me."

As I said: "Dressed like that, what did you expect? And breasts are a novelty to him too. Win – win I'd say."

"But..."

"Chill out Mandy, don't worry so much. It was only an accident."

"I can't believe how much you've changed recently. You're up to something aren't you?

"Up to something? No, just happy we're doing alright now."

"Finished in the bathroom Aunty," broke their thoughts. She went to the shower and the first thing Aunty Amanda did was to rub between her legs and all the while thinking of what had happened in the last minutes.

Terry went to his room, dried and tossed the wet towel on his bed. Sitting at his computer, he read the replies to his emails and in one of them was a link to a hardcore porn site and a girl with massive tits. He put his headphones on to hear the trashy talk and tried to masturbate to it but all he could think of was his Aunty. He kept remembering the sight of her tits in the black shiny Lycra and her touching his dick, giving up, he closed the website and put music on.

The music hid any noise in the room and he was so focused on stroking his cock that he didn't hear his mother open the door and come in the room. She stood and watched just like her sister had only a few minutes before. He was made aware of her presence when he heard her clap and giggle softly after he came. He turned his chair and tried to get the towel to cover himself, but Tina was too quick, she grabbed it and stood with her foot tapping.