Well Fuck You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I only came in here to ask you to be a bit more discrete when Amanda's around. She is getting suspicious that there is something going on here."

"Oops sorry."

"And don't touch her like you did earlier."

"Yeah, sorry. I did get a bit carried away."

"Supper? There's that carrot cake that needs eating."

"That'll be lovely thanks." Tina returned to the kitchen, pulling his door to behind her.

A draft opened it again just as Terry was putting on a pair of pants and Amanda wearing baggy trousers and T-shirt walked past. She looked in and temptation got the better of her. She entered and smacked his naked bottom making him stumble forwards. "It's like that is it?" He regained his footing and stepped towards Amanda, with his pants around one leg, he placed his hands on her waist and tickled her, making her squeal and fall backwards to his bed. Terry tripped on his pants and fell forwards landing on top of her.

"I was going to apologise for what I did earlier but after this I don't think I need to," he said, still tickling her.

Tina heard the squeals and came running to find a naked Terry lying on top of her sister. "What the hell..."

"Sorry Sis, this is my fault."

Terry got up and finished putting his shorts on as the sisters went to the kitchen. He followed them hearing:

"Sorry, his door was open and I smacked his bare bottom."

"I don't believe it. I just had a go at him for touching you up and two minutes later he's on top of you naked. How am I supposed to control him?

Terry turned the corner and it went quiet. They ate the cake in silence so Terry took his tea to his room to leave them to it. Half hour later his Mum called out, "Terry, Mandy's going come and say goodbye." He went down the hall.

Mandy put her arms round his neck and kissed him on the mouth. "Goodnight Terry."

He circled her waist with his arms, "I'm sorry about earlier on the sofa, I was out of order."

She hugged him firmer. "No, you're fine. I'm just happy to see you like this."

"Thanks."

"Don't do anything like that in front of Sam though, he wouldn't be happy with it at all."

They hugged tightly again. "Goodnight Aunty."

"Goodnight Terry."

Amanda left, Tina grabbed Terry's hand, squeezed it firmly and smiled, "Thanks."

"What for?"

"What you've just said to Mandy."

"I was wrong." He returned to his room, laid on his bed with a book and thought about what his Aunty just said; the words rolled around his head, 'No, you're fine. I'm just happy to see you like this.' and 'Don't do anything like that in front of Sam though.' In his mind she was giving him the go ahead. On top of all that, she gave him a big hug and nice kiss on the mouth as she left!

Although he had just cum, Terry was getting ready for the next round, his cock was already in a semi-hard state thinking about his Aunty. His Mother tapped on the door, "Come in Mum."

She entered looking flustered. "Look Terry, things have happened tonight that shouldn't have and we need to put a stop to it, OK?"

"But all that stuff in here and by the door was all her Mum. I know I was wrong earlier but..."

Tina cut in. "It's simple and I really don't want to get in row over this, Mandy is off limits, full stop."

"But...

She held her hand up, "No buts, she's off limits." Tina turned, "I'm going for my shower and why have you got a stiffy? You only had a wank ten minutes ago."

Terry stood and slowly pulled Tina close for a hug. She snuggled against his chest, "Mum I'm sorry but not long ago two hot sexy women sat each side of me. You were wearing little and what was covered was clearly on show. I could tell you're both shaved down below and it looked like Aunty Mandy's camel toe was right open and as turned on as hell." He sat on the bed and sat his Mother on his lap, "She makes a grab at my dick, then watches me wank in the shower. After that she comes into my room when I'm stark naked and slaps my arse. Finally she rubs her tits all over me and used her tongue when we kissed goodbye. How the hell do you expect me to feel?"

She put her finger on his lips "OK honey, I hear all you say, but no more OK. We'll work this out but I mean it, you can't, you mustn't fool around with Aunty Mandy." Tina stood, "Time for my shower," and started to strip. First went the sports bra. Then as she moved towards the door and pulled her shorts down came the part that he had been waiting for, Tina bent down teasingly slow to remove the shorts and she was wearing no underwear. She looked back at Terry, smiled and winked. She left and took her shower. A naked Terry stood at the bathroom door and watched, sporting an erection.

Tina made a big show of washing her flat chest, soaping and rinsing several times then she moved her hands down to her pussy and made sure it was clean, inside and out. She rubbed it clean, in fact she rubbed it more than she needed to and made sure her son got a really good view of what she was doing. He watched with great interest as his Mother shook and convulsed in pleasure as she gave herself a lovely orgasm. Terry just stood and watched from the door with his feet planted almost the whole door width apart and his arms folded firmly across his stomach.

Tina finished her shower, turned the water off and stepped out. She went down on her knees in front of him without touching a towel. "Mum?" She looked up to his eyes then back down to his dick. Terry looked down at the top of her head, her face was about six inches from the end of his erection. "Mum?" The next moment she had his cock between her lips. Terry just leaned sideways against the door frame and enjoyed the blowjob that his mother was giving him. He reached out and grabbed hold of the mass of tangled wet hair as she sucked. The orgasm was rising in his stomach and soon his dick filled her mouth with two powerful eruptions and another half a dozen which gradually diminished in strength.

Tina slipped off his cock as it started to lose its strength, she just whispered "That was nice. How long do you think we can keep this a secret?"

"I love you, Mom," he said as he dropped to his knees and kissed her deeply.