All Comments on 'Well That Was Unexpected'

by johnnyfivethousand

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Horrible

Go jump in a fire

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 9 years ago
Wrong catagory; maybe try idiotic.

Or gay male since you like it so much.

Corsair46Corsair46over 9 years ago
OK

Fair piece for a short fantasy. I suggest you get an editor though.....and never take seriously anything from anony-mouse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sorry !

You are a sick person !

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What is this gay married male crap

To fucking gay for me # 1 Post this stuff in queer where it belongs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Then he went to the hospital

Since she had ripped his sphincter muscle badly and he was bleeding. They did a rape kit, took him into surgery, stitched him up and called the Police. She was arrested for assault, battery, spousal rape and rape. She spent the next 14 years in Prison as Bertha's bitch. I wonder how she thought her plan worked out? First of all, post this crap in the right place. Sure wasn't any loving wife here. Secondly, get a decent plot line and write a decent story with characters that aren't as dumb as stumps. This was just awful, start to finish. No stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: Corsair46

Corsair do you know what the word "erotic" means? I guess not, and you're giving the writer advice. Noticed your bio kind of bare and you're not anonymous, eh? Give me a break. Guys like you make me chuckle, really. So fucking predictable. Author this was not erotic. Try again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wrong category

1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
No more real men

There are no more real men and women on this site. There were good reads in the past. Now there are only sluts and cuckolds. Lit has gone to shit.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
Dear Johnny

What on EARTH gave you the idea that this story belongs in Loving Wives? Because there is a wife involved?

SMH.

njlaurennjlaurenover 9 years ago
loving wives

Is about adventuresome wives....whether this is your cup of tea,the story is abut an adventuresome wife,and hubby seems to like what she did,so it seems to be loving,so 2hat us the problem? So is this section supposed to be either ' christian' couples having sex with the lights out cause sex is dirty,or is it supposed to be all kill the bitch,wives are all sluts?Grow up,not everyone likes what you do...most of the anon posters on here come off as redneck 14 year old 'honors' students from Mississipi,bad attitudes and low intelligence.Btw,if you want to tell someone to go live in a gay area,tell them to go to chelsea,the village these days is full of boring people from 'real america' who are whitebread as they come and asshole celebrities and fat ass tourists from the Midwest and down south cooing about Magnolia bakery because it was in 'Sex and the City'...

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
Re. Loving Wives

Ideally, a story would be posted to the category that reflects its primary theme. A story can intersect many different categories. For example, a story could involve a married couple that is in a Dom/sub relationship, and the Dom wife forces the sub husband to drink her piss and suck her lovers' cocks while she's hosting a gangbang.

That story could be classified as Loving Wives, BDSM, Fetish, Gay Male, Group Sex or even Non-Reluctance, as it involves all of those genres. The question is: what is the primary theme of the story?

The primary theme of this story was obviously the Dom/sub nature of the husband and wife's relationship (which would make it a BDSM story) or the pegging of the husband (which would make it Fetish.) There was no extra-marital sex, swinging or sharing involved, so I can't imagine why it would have been placed in this category unless the author didn't read the category's description, was under the false impression that any story with a wife belongs in Loving Wives, or the words "and more" can be interpreted so broadly that it has rendered the category's description meaningless.

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
3 *, just because...

3 *, just because both liked it...So this is a LW story, only that the wife in this story was the husband...They have switched places...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow, who likes this shit?

OK by me if you have fans, but you portrayed some really sick people. Just can't imagine who enjoys reading, or writing, this demented sadness. Sounds like a really weird relationship. Hope it works for those who like it.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 9 years ago
mis-.....

Misleading description: in no way does this resemble a wife making amends to a husband.

"Wife makes amends with her husband in a most unexpected way" was the description.

Amends definition, reparation or compensation for a loss, damage, or injury of any kind; recompense.

Since I was lead here by your lie I had to give it a one star rating as it did not fulfill the promise that you made.

Miscategorized: there is no extramarital sex in the story which is the "mission statement" of the Lit. Loving Wives category.

This would have been better placed in BDSM or fetish.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 9 years ago
Different

I have a somewhat different take on this 'different' story than several others! Sweetie took a HUGE chance in order to clear the air. Could it be a developing dominant aspect to Sweete? An aspect which has been behind the slowly increasing friction between them? Sure, it COULD. It could alternatively be a desperate try to get over an argument and possibly start communicating better.

If Hubby had hung on to his pique a little longer and walked out, Sweetie might have had to change her tactic and work more directly on the precipitating disagreement. (Learning how to say "I'm sorry.").

If Sweetie is turning Dom, they have a difficult phase before them. It is hard to establish a good balance, even if one partner has some experience. Much harder than two virgins learning how to fuck, and how to make love! I would have felt more closure if the story ended with the couple laughing! (NOT a claim that them both laughing would have made it a better story. I think it ended better as a story the way it did!)

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
not my definition of making amends

or of loving wives. to me, it seems closer to BDSM or Fetish.

we are told they have done this before, and he says that he likes it.

to each his/her own?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Absolute GARBAGE!

chytownchytownover 9 years ago

Did not like at all. Did you post two stories going in different direstions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sorry no negative stars!!!!

What kind of idiot would write such garbage, let alone post it.

oggbashanoggbashanover 9 years ago
It was in the wrong category and would have been better appreciated elsewhere

It isn't a Loving Wives story by the definitions of those who like that category. It would be a reasonable story in another category, as others have suggested.

You might assume that "A wife who loves her husband" would fit into Loving Wives. It doesn't. It just annoys those who read the category because they're expecting something else.

bruce22bruce22over 9 years ago
Interesting, I clicked on three and it came out five.

This really could fit better in some other category. I love the typical situation of being furious for days and not being able to remember why! The last time I found myself in that situation I gave up getting angry!

RePhilRePhilover 9 years ago
Wrong catagory

You are going to get slated in this catagory with that story

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 9 years ago
Try Fetish, Anal, BDSM . . .

But not LW. Agree with others, wrong category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Oops!

Wrong category!. This one isn't even worth the read in L.W.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
gave it a 5

to help offset the assholes who gave it a 1

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
No no no!

No! 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
gave it a 1*

to help offset the assholes who gave it a 5*, To give a story like this 5* is ludicrous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
1 star

WTF ??????

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
My wife

does that to me every time i put out the garbage.

IamTakuanIamTakuanover 9 years ago
Nice Little Story!

I have been reading here for years, and some of the stories are getting VERY long. While that can be good, this story was just a nice little snack. Enjoyed it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
PUTRID VOMIT, HAVE A CAN OF IT SICK FAGGOT !!!

CHEERS !!! UNO ESTRELLA

Harry inVA's Witness

happyturtle86happyturtle86over 9 years ago
All smiles here

That story was short and sweet. Seriously, who doesnt love a woman with girl cock!? This is great, keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
this is very much a loving wife story

My wife and I have very vanilla sex and it is often me taking the initiative. This story is a scenario I have dreamed of often and very loving. Love is a thin line between passion and lust and that is what this story means to me. It is a wife who loves her husband so much that she wants to take charge and use his body in a way that only takes place in a trusting relationship. Love is saying let's be real, raw, animalistic and not just go through the motions.

charliebillcharliebillover 8 years ago
Love that picture!

I loved reading about how his wife (lovingly) fucked his ass good and hard and he loved it. I would too if only I had a wife. I can dream!!!

Plucky69Plucky69over 8 years ago
Nice ending

I really enjoyed this one. I liked the tension and build up but most of all I liked the fact that they were able to connect at the end. I like to imagine myself in relationship where two people are able to connect like that.

jezzazjezzazalmost 8 years ago
Jesus christ

That was revolting. Have to say it.

notredame43notredame43over 6 years ago
um

you're ill

and need therapy and to be sterilized.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Wife pegs me on holidays. I can cum without even a tough on my cock ! Love the way you had her making him admitting he loved it! I confessed my first time my wife did me!

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 4 years ago
As long as it's fun

Sex is supposed to be enjoyable, fun, and makes us feel complete. It's a good thing, no matter who's dominant, if it makes both of the partners happy.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 4 years ago
No.

You don't treat a wife that way and you don't treat a husband that way.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

To paraphrase Ron White, "Man, that'll shut him up!"

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

If that makes them happy

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

needed an ending

patilliepatillieover 2 years ago

Pegging, oral on the dong, why not embrace your gayness and get a real cock to suck and fuck? Women married to dudes like this, are mostly not down with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A short noisy wet, stinky fart.

Captcha

Tcs1956Tcs1956almost 2 years ago

PLEASE write more!!! I want a FemDom wife like this!

1Martiniman1Martiniman2 months ago

This story is good, but way too short.

Johnnyfivethousand…if you’re still here, this story needs another much longer chapter.

ReedRichardsReedRichards23 days ago

Does he get to fuck her in the ass as welll?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjohnnyfivethousand@johnnyfivethousand
25 Followers
I enjoy talking about real life experiences and fantasies. My wife and I have done some wild things, but not as wild as some of the stuff I see on here. We're still exploring our wild side.