Well-worn Path

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He's got, he's got his dick up my ass," Brian sobbed out as Bobby's cock was firmly imbedded in Brian's rectum.

Joan's pretty eyes opened wide as she peered into Brian's ice blue eyes. She then shut her eyes tightly as an orgasm racked her body.

Brian grunted again as he spurted into his condom. His rectum tightened as he ejaculated, squeezing and milking Bobby's thrusting cock.

Bobby grabbed Brian's hips in his strong hands and, using his knees as leverage, pulled Brian into a kneeling position. Joan sighed as Brian's cock popped out of her pussy.

"There we go. Now that's better," Bobby grunted as he began to pound Brian's clutching, squirming ass with long, hard strokes.

"Ugh! Oh, aw God damn it!" Brian barked as a second ejaculation nearly caused the condom to slide from his cock.

"Like this?" Bobby asked, almost taunting as he fucked the boy. "Huh? Like a big fat cock up your ass?"

Brian grunted and gasped as Bobby fucked him, fucked him hard. He reached down and began to frantically pull at his throbbing, aching cock. The two loads of semen inside of the sheath lubricated his thrashing hand.

"Fuck yeah," Bobby howled out and began to come.

Bobby pumped his load into the tight sheath. He grunted and shook as his cock throbbed and pulsed his ejaculation.

"Oh God, oh God," Brian whined as Bobby slowly, gingerly pulled his wilting cock from Brian's raw hole.

"God damn!" Joan said, pretty eyes wide.

Bobby pulled the soiled condom from his cock. Then he pulled the condom from Brian's deflated cock. He dropped both condoms into the wastebasket in the hall bathroom then emptied his bladder into the toilet. He did think to put the seat down before leaving the bathroom.

When he returned to the guest bedroom, Brian and Joan were pulling their clothes on. In between pulling a shirt or blouse on, they took large gulps from the bottle of wine.

"All right, y'all need get word out," Bobby said. "New owner don't want no one using his shed no more, hear?"

"Yes sir," Brian muttered, blushing hotly.

"Uh huh," Joan said, giving Bobby a shy smile.

After they left, Bobby stripped the bed and threw comforter and sheets into the washing machine. Then he drove to Ace and bought a cheap lock for the gate.

Four days after Brian and Joan had snuck into his back yard, Bobby was home at nine thirty in the morning. They had just poured the foundation for a back patio slash sun room. There wasn't anything Bobby could do until the concrete set and cured and his foreman wasn't going to pay him to stand there, so he was home. He heard the squeak of his back gate and rushed to the kitchen window. Two good looking young men crept into his yard, looking around. Both looked extremely nervous as they approached his tool shed and Bobby wondered if these two were the ones that had smoked marijuana in his shed. They certainly looked guilty enough.

Bobby walked to his bedroom and again grabbed his shotgun. This time, though, he did slide a few shells into the gun. If they were doing anything illegal, they might brave attacking him.

Again, he stealthily slid open his back door, then sidled to the left. He approached the shed and gripped his shotgun firmly.

"Aiee!" one of the young men squealed when the door was jerked open.

Bobby understood why the young men had looked so nervous, so guilty. One handsome young man was nude, and was peeling down the plain white briefs of his friend.

"Both of y'all. Out," Bobby ordered.

The nude one bent to retrieve his clothing.

"No. Like that, let's go," Bobby said, gesturing with his shotgun.

Whimpering, they both put their hands up and stepped out of the shed.

"Y'all walk to the back patio, let's go," Bobby ordered.

"Please mister, we were just..." the nude man whimpered.

"Less talk, more walk," Bobby said and pushed him with the muzzle of his shotgun.

Once he had them into his home, he pushed them toward his couch. They sat, hands still held up.

One young man was blond, with warm brown eyes and round face. He had a nice physique, as if he played sports. The other young man had dirty blond hair and brown eyes. His pubic hair was dark brown and his cock, though flaccid, was nice and fat.

"So? What were y'all doing in my shed?" Bobby asked.

"Nothing," they both said.

"Names," Bobby snapped.

Both young men looked at him.

"Well, I guess I can get that from the police report, huh?" Bobby asked.

"Austin Orr," the blond one said. "Please mister, don't call the..."

"James Kirkpatrick," the other one said. "Come on mister, you don't got to call the cops, huh?"

"How old are y'all?" Bobby asked, taking a seat in his recliner.

"Nineteen," Austin said.

"Eighteen," James said.

"Now, again, what were y'all doing in my shed?" Bobby asked.

"We uh, I mean, I uh, I thought some blind guy owned this house? But I been in there with Daria and uh," Austin stammered.

"Daria?" Bobby asked, more to himself than to Austin or James.

"Yeah, she uh, you know, she uh, she lets anybody do her," James whispered.

"Then why not just do it at her house?" Bobby asked. "What? I'm running a hotel here?"

"She uh, her mom and dad don't like..." Austin admitted.

"She going be showing up? Y'all waiting on her?" Bobby asked, looking through the curtains at his tool shed.

"Uh, no sir," Austin mumbled, hot blush on his cute face. "It's just us."

"Just y'all?" Bobby smiled. "And put your hands down, huh?"

"Yes sir," James admitted.

"Y'all do that a lot?" Bobby asked, his cock growing.

"We uh, no sir," James said.

"I, we've never..." Austin admitted.

"But I, I always been curious," James confessed, blushing hotly.

"You," Bobby said to Austin, gesturing with his shotgun. "Go get them clothes. Bring them in here."

"Yes sir," Austin said and walked to the rear door.

Bobby watched the young man's muscular buttocks strain and flex as he walked. He then saw that James was also watching Austin's backside and that his briefs were beginning to tent.

"So, you've never sucked a cock, huh?" Bobby asked James.

"No sir," James admitted.

"And ain't never been fucked?" Bobby asked, his cock hard and throbbing.

"No sir," James admitted.

"Back," Austin said. "We can get dressed?"

"No, put the clothes on the floor. James, might as well take your drawers off, hear?" Bobby said.

After a moment, James stood and dropped his briefs to the floor near the pile of their clothes. Austin's own cock began to swell as he saw James had a hard on. Both young men again sat on Bobby's leather couch.

"Austin, ever suck a cock before?" Bobby asked.

Austin looked at James, then at Bobby. He blushed hotly and shook his head no.

"Ever been corn holed?" Bobby asked.

"Uh, no sir," Austin whispered.

"So, y'all were just both kind of curious, kind of thinking y'all might want try it, huh?" Bobby asked, pumping the shells out of his shotgun.

"I uh, I mean, uh, yes sir," Austin mumbled.

"Then come on," Bobby said, getting out of his recliner. "We're going try it."

"I, what?" Austin asked.

"I, uh, you mean, you're..." James stammered, cock jerking.

"Come on, Bobby said, stripping off his shirt.

Bobby urged the two into his guest room. Both young men approached the bed, looked at each other, than looked as their host slid his jeans and boxers down and off.

Austin had a fringe of light brown pubic hair, two heavy balls in a hairless sac, and sported a fat six and a half inch cock. James's cock was six inches but had a fat girth to it.

When James crawled onto the bed, he had a sweet little bubble butt. Austin crawled onto the bed and claimed a pillow for himself.

"James, hands and knees," Bobby ordered.

James assumed the position and Bobby admired the boy's rounded bottom. He grabbed the tube of lubricant from the bedside table and squirted a dollop onto his fingers.

"Austin, why don't you give James a little taste of your meat?" Bobby asked as he knelt behind James.

"Mmph!" James grunted as Bobby's greased fingertip traced around his rectum.

Austin eagerly knelt in front of his friend and gripped his cock. James did not hesitate; he opened his mouth and swallowed half of Austin's cock. Both young men moaned with the contact.

Bobby watched James's cock jerk and twitch as he fucked a finger in and out of James's rectum. He thrust a second finger into the willing hole and began to scissor his two fingers as he greased up the boy's hole.

James had all of Austin's cock in his mouth and was actively bobbing his head up and down on Austin's meat.

James screamed in his throat when he felt the head of Bobby's uncircumcised cock pressing against his anus. He froze for a moment, clenching his anus tightly.

Bobby grabbed James's hips and continued to push his hard cock against the boy's hole. Both he and James groaned as Bobby's cock gained entry.

"Man, I'm about to, man, I'm going..." Austin whined.

James pulled his head back, holding just the head of Austin's cock in his mouth. His tongue frantically lapped at Austin's cockhead.

"Ugh!" Austin grunted and began spurting a hot load of semen into James's mouth. James swallowed the salty, bitter tasting spunk and applied light suction, trying to get more.

"He good?" Bobby asked the groaning Austin.

"Uh huh," Austin weakly agreed, jerking as more semen erupted from his cock.

"He's got a good, tight hole," Bobby said as he fed more of his cock into James's ass.

Austin collapsed, pulling his wilting cock from James's mouth. As Austin lay back on the bed, James reached out a hand and started to fondle Austin's cock and balls. Austin smiled weakly as James managed to get his spent cock to revive slowly.

Bobby gripped James's hips and slowly pulled his aching cock from the tight, clutching ass. Then he drove forward, causing James to squeal and shake.

James dropped his head and began to tongue bathe Austin's cock and balls. Austin reached down and combed his fingers through James's thick hair as his boyfriend made love to his cock and balls.

Bobby couldn't believe that this was James's first time being corn holed. The young man's muscles opened, relaxed as he pushed in, but constricted, tightened as Bobby began to pull out.

"Ugh! Oh, son of a bitch!" Bobby grunted then howled as he began to pump a load of semen into James's hot ass.

"Fuck!" James grunted and shuddered as he felt the man's semen flooding into his guts.

James then felt his own crisis begin. He quickly reached underneath himself and caught his own semen in the palm of his hand.

When he was sure he'd finished spurting, Bobby weakly pulled his cock from James's hole. James licked his hand clean, then slid down to lay next to Austin.

Bobby wobbled into his guest bathroom. He didn't even bother adjusting the taps, just jumped in and started the spray.

Bobby cleaned off his cock with a handful of body wash. He made sure to get underneath his foreskin before rinsing off.

Returning to the bedroom, Bobby saw Austin kneeling behind James, pushing his hard cock into James's sweet ass. Bobby knelt in front of James and offered the young man his cock.

James opened his mouth and Bobby pushed in. At once, James began to curl his tongue around the head of Bobby's cock. Then he licked around the sensitive head. James's lips wrapped tightly around Bobby's cock as he applied suction.

"Fuck, got a sweet mouth. Real fucking sweet," Bobby complimented.

Austin thrust in and out of James's ass clumsily. His clumsy thrusts pushed more and more of Bobby's cock down James's throat.

"Sing, mother fucker, sing," Bobby groaned as he began to fuck the boy's throat.

"Hmm?" James tried to ask.

"Sing fucking Star Spangled Banner," Bobby ordered as James's mouth milked his cock.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," Austin suddenly grunted and jerked.

"Fuck yeah," Bobby groaned and pumped his second load down the young man's humming throat.

James then whined that he needed to go to the bathroom. Bobby pointed out the bathroom. Then he went to the kitchen and grabbed three waters. He returned and handed one bottle to Austin.

A moment later, James came in and Bobby handed him the second bottle of water.

"So, uh, still think you just curious?" Bobby asked as James gulped the water.

James blushed hotly but did not speak. Austin shrugged his shoulders.

"Austin, need give your buddy here a blow job, huh?" Bobby demanded.

"Yeah, I did you," James bartered, gripping the base of his hard cock.

Austin put the bottle of water down, then knee walked around to kneel between James's splayed legs.

"Oh," James moaned happily as Austin's trembling hand gripped his cock.

Then Austin opened his mouth and took the head of James's fat cock into his mouth.

"Mmph!" James grunted as he felt Austin's tongue gingerly lick around the head of his cock.

"Mmph!" Austin protested when he felt Bobby's greasy fingers at his back door.

But he continued to lick and suck his friend's cock. He grunted and jerked when Bobby forced a finger into his rectum.

"Mmph!" Austin protested again as a second finger pushed into his tightly clenched rectum.

"Oh, God, Austin, I'm going to come," James whined as Austin's hand stroked His cock, Austin's tongue tickled his cockhead.

James began to pump his semen into Austin's mouth just as Bobby forced the head of his cock into Austin's protesting bowels.

"Mother fucker! Fucking hurts!" Austin howled.

When Austin pulled his mouth off of James's cock to protest, James's cock twitched and spurted. A spatter of semen struck Austin's cute face, sticking to his chin.

"I know, fucking hurt first time for me too," James soothed

"God, Mister, stop, all right?" Austin begged.

Bobby did stop his forward progress. He had about two inches of his meat inside of the young man's cute ass. The sight of Austin's light brown ring stretched, shiny with lubricant nearly had Bobby spurting his third load.

"God damn, God damn," Austin moaned.

Bobby watched as Austin's ass jerked and twitched. He watched as Austin slowly rocked back and forth, a millimeter of his cock pushing in, sliding out.

When Austin quit whimpering, Bobby again pushed forward. Austin shook his head, but did not ask Bobby to stop.

"Damn, love punking a new bitch," Bobby almost said out loud.

"Of course, we were in jail, would have already been bottomed out," he thought to himself as he slowly pushed more of his meat into the boy's hole.

"Ugh!" Austin cried out, but he did not tell Bobby to stop.

"You, why you don't fuck your boyfriend's face," Bobby ordered James.

James got to his knees and presented his slowly expanding cock to his friend's sweating face. Austin opened his mouth and began to swallow James's cock.

"Mmph!" Austin protested as Bobby shoved nearly half of his cock into the boy's tight hole.

Bobby started to pull out and Austin whimpered around the thick meat in his mouth. He grunted when Bobby pushed in again.

James was beginning to pant. Bobby was also beginning to pant; he had all of his cock imbedded into Austin's protesting hole.

"James, let Austin suck your nuts," Bobby ordered.

"Huh? Why?" James grunted.

"Make it last a little longer," Bobby suggested.

Austin dipped his head and began to tongue James's hairless balls. James gripped the base of his cock and twisted, stemming off his impending orgasm.

Bobby pushed his cock in, wiggled his hips from side to side, then began to pull out. He shoved forward again, wiggled his hips, then pulled out.

"God damn!" Austin shrilled as his cock spurted.

His orgasm had come on suddenly, surprising him. He grunted and groaned as his cock jerked, twitched and spurted his excitement onto the clean bedspread.

Bobby gripped Austin's hips and picked up speed. Austin whined, then grabbed James's cock and began sucking in earnest.

Bobby gave a cry and began pumping a hot load into Austin's ass. He almost felt light headed with the force of his ejaculation.

Again, he did not adjust the taps; just jumped in and rinsed his cock clean. A handful of body wash removed any traces of Austin's ass or his own semen.

When he returned to the bedroom, Austin and James were passionately kissing. Both young men were stroking each other's hard cocks as they kissed.

"So, still think you just curious?" Bobby chuckled as he began to dress.

Bobby went to his kitchen and looked to see what he could fix for his lunch. A few moments later, he heard a toilet flush.

"Hey, Mister, it uh, it all right we take a quick shower, get cleaned up?" James asked.

"Yeah, sure. But uh, what's your hurry?" Bobby asked.

"We got a test in fifth period. English," Austin offered.

"So y'all skipped school come over here to fuck?" Bobby guessed.

"Right after first period," Austin said.

"By the way, I got a lock on that gate. How'd y'all get in?" Bobby asked, looking out his kitchen window at the gate.

"Just lift up on the handle," James said as he gathered up his clothes.

"Latch's broken," Austin said.

"Huh," Bobby said, stretching his head around, trying to see more of the gate.

The shower started up. Bobby smiled as he heard one of the young men protest playfully.

"Now, seriously, y'all," Bobby said when the two young men stepped out of the bathroom. "My shed's not a clubhouse. Stay out of it, huh?"

"Uh huh," the two agreed.

"And tell this Daria same thing, huh?" Bobby said as they left his house through the front door.

After they left, Bobby again stripped the bed and put bedspread and sheets into the washing machine. He pulled out another set of sheets and made the bed. It was too warm for the heavy comforter a former girlfriend had given to him, but he put it on anyway.

Then he walked into his own bedroom and stretched out onto the king-sized bed. He did think briefly of Joan, the sweet red head and his cock did twitch slightly. Then he wondered about the cute little brunette across the street. He wondered if she had ever used his shed. His cock slowly grew to full hardness.

"Hello," Bobby answered his cell phone.

His head was foggy from sleep. The phone's chiming had roused him from a dream of his first girlfriend.

"Hey, God damn, believe this shit? That pecker head Frankie didn't use enough concrete," his foreman barked into his ear. "So, got shovel all that shit out pour a whole new pad. God damned dumb ass son of a bitch."

"So need me get down there with shovel and wheelbarrow?" Bobby asked, stretching.

"Huh? No, no, got three day laborers out there now," the man said. "Just have your ugly ass ready Thursday, huh?"

"Thursday? Damn. All right," Bobby complained.

Wednesday afternoon, just as he heard the first of the five buses that traversed Biggs Street pass his house, Bobby heard his back gate squeal. He hoped it was either Joan and Brian, or James and Austin. Bobby especially hoped it was Joan and Brian; he'd not had the chance to fuck Joan's sweet looking pussy the last time they'd been here.

Walking to his back door, Bobby watched as a Latin girl opened the door of his shed and stepped inside. A moment later, he saw the window of the shed slide open.

Bobby wondered if this might be Daria, the girl that let anyone fuck her. Again, Bobby retrieved his trusty shotgun. Again, he stealthily opened his sliding glass door and stepped outside.

The unmistakable aroma of marijuana wafted toward his sensitive nostrils. If he had not been on probation, Bobby would have loved to help the Latin cutie smoke her weed. He knew where to score some killer Bahama Black and had even had a great connection for some unbelievable Turkish Hashish. He'd not seen Rhonda since getting popped for the fucked up smash and grab.

He swung the door open just as the girl had taken a good hard pull on her poorly rolled joint. Her chocolate brown eyes opened wide and she started coughing violently.