Well-worn Path

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit, man!" she protested.

"Shit man nothing," Bobby barked. "My shed, huh?"

The girl was sitting, cross legged on the floor, leaning against the far wall. She waved her hand as she tried to stop coughing.

"Damn man, had a good buzz going," the girl complained.

"When finish that, come on out; need to talk," Bobby demanded and slammed the door shut.

He sat on a recently acquired cast iron bench seat. A few minutes later, he heard the window of the shed slide shut. Then the girl stepped out and looked around. She was short, with small square tanned face, long black hair, and thin body. The shapeless

She saw him and headed toward him.

"Inside," Bobby ordered, getting to his feet.

"Not going call the cops, huh?" the girl asked.

"Might," Bobby said as he entered the house behind her.

"Fuck man, be a waste of God damned time, huh?' the girl wheedled. "Got less than an ounce on me."

"Plus breaking and entering," Bobby pointed out. "There's a lock on that gate. Trespassing, remaining after being forbidden."

"Aw shit," the girl whined. "And hey, thought some old blind guy owned this house?"

"Died. I bought it," Bobby said.

Then he had a thought. He looked at the girl.

"You, uh, you Daria?" he asked.

"What? I look like that fucking slut?" the girl asked, actually angered.

"Fuck, keep hearing her name, never seen her though," Bobby defended.

"Last boyfriend said 'Fuck that pussy's all stretched out. Fuck that pussy's all stretched out. Fuck that pussy's all stretched out.' And she said, 'Ain't got say it three times' and her boyfriend said 'I didn't; must be an echo,'" the girl quipped.

She smiled an impish smile when Bobby guffawed. Then he raised the shotgun and she lost the smile.

"Name," Bobby demanded.

"Michelle," she said.

"How old are you, Michelle?" Bobby asked.

"Nineteen," she said.

"Why don't you smoke your weed at your own house?" he asked.

"Uh, 'cause my mom's a cop?" Michelle said.

"So Mama would be real happy I called it in, Huh?" Bobby asked.

"Aw, shit, come on, huh?" Michelle whined.

"So, what about a little pussy and we just let it slide, huh?" Bobby bargained.

"Fuck," the girl said, looking disgusted. "Yeah, shit, I guess."

Bobby heard another school bus rumble past. Michelle looked at the living room window, then at the couch.

"Come on, bedroom's right in..." Bobby said, then they both heard a knock at his front door.

"Who the fuck?" Bobby asked.

"I uh, hey," Joan Turner, the cute red head from two doors down smiled nervously when Bobby opened the door.

"Hey girl, what up?" Michelle called out.

Joan's eyes opened wide. Her face then turned a lovely shade of crimson. She started to back away.

"Oh, I uh, I didn't know you..." she stammered.

"Come on in; we're just getting started," Bobby suggested.

Joan's eyes opened wide and her mouth opened in shock. She goggled at Bobby for a long moment.

"Hey," Michelle smiled at Joan, standing just behind Bobby in the open doorway.

"I uh, I mean, I've..." Joan stammered.

"Come on," Bobby smiled.

"Come on girl," Michelle said.

"I uh, yeah, I mean, it's just..." Joan continued to stammer as she entered the house.

"Like I was saying, Michelle, bedroom's right this way," Bobby said as he slid his pull over shirt off.

Michelle actually grabbed Joan's hand and pulled her, following Bobby. Joan offered no resistance.

Michelle smiled at Joan as she slid her jeans down and off. Joan gave a shy smile as she too started to undress.

Bobby's cock was already hard as the two girls undressed. Michelle had a sweet heart shaped ass and light brown breasts capped with small dark nipples. Her breasts were slightly more than a handful and her pussy was capped with a fairly thick bush of black curls.

"Y'all, come on, let's do a daisy chain," Bobby ordered as he stretched out on his bed.

"A what?" Michelle asked.

Joan arranged Michelle so that her mouth was close to Bobby's cock. Joan then lay down and immediately began to toy with Michelle's wet pussy.

"Aw shit, girl!" Michelle grunted.

Then she wrapped her hand around Bobby's hard cock. When Michelle wrapped her lips around the head of Bobby's cock, he grunted.

Joan had heard the jokes about pussy smelling like fish. Michelle's pussy had a musky smell and a musky taste. It tasted somewhat of sweat as she licked up and down the wet slit. She used her fingers to open Michelle's pussy further and lapped at Michelle's heavy lips.

"Mmph!" Joan grunted as Bobby's tongue and fingers played with her pussy.

"Mmph!" Michelle screamed around Bobby's cock.

Joan's teeth had gently nipped Michelle's clitoris. Joan had also shoved three fingers deep into Michelle's pussy.

Bobby was first to come, spurting deeply into Michelle's throat. The girl swallowed all Bobby had to give.

Michelle grunted and shook as Joan licked and sucked her to a teeth grinding orgasm. Joan did not relent, tongue teasing Michelle's clitoris while her slender fingers thrust in and out of Michelle's slit. Michelle growled out in a second orgasm.

Joan shook and shuddered as Bobby jammed three thick fingers into her slit, tongue batting at her clitoris. Two fingers from his left hand drove in and out of her rectum.

"Damn, aw damn, yes," Joan thrashed as Bobby brought her to climax.

"You got condoms?" Joan asked Bobby.

"Yeah," Bobby gasped.

He indicated the small bedside table. Joan crawled across the bed and slid the drawer open. Bobby admired the girl's sweet looking bubble butt as she crossed the bed.

She tore open a condom packet, then saw that Bobby's cock was only semi-erect. Joan bent and began to lick and stroke Bobby's fat cock.

Michelle crawled up and began to tongue bathe Bobby's heavy balls. Within moments, he had a good, strong erection. Joan rolled the condom onto Bobby's cock.

Michelle flopped onto her back. Bobby crawled up between her splayed legs. He could see her dark pink pussy lips peeking out of her thick black hair.

Michelle pulled on Joan's arm. Joan looked at the girl questioningly.

"I want, oh damn, don't make me say it, huh?" Michelle said, blushing hotly.

Joan leaned over and kissed the girl's plump lips just as Bobby began to enter her pussy. Joan's small hand played with one of Michelle's breasts as Bobby pushed more of himself deep into Michelle's wet pussy.

"Want taste you," Michelle whispered, pulling away from Joan's kiss.

Joan knelt, then carefully knee walked around to squat over Michelle's head.

Bobby watched as Michelle lifted her face to Joan's pussy. He could see Michelle's tongue snake out and lick at Joan's sparse thicket of red sprigs.

"Ooh," Joan gasped as she felt another girl's tongue teasing her wet pussy.

Her pretty eyes stared at nothing as she felt another girl's fingers pulling her pussy open. She suddenly closed her eyes as she felt another girl drive her fingers into her pussy.

Michelle grunted as Bobby's cock bumped against her cervix. She wiggled her hips; the pressure was odd. She didn't know if the sensation was unpleasant or not.

Michelle did know she did like the taste, the aroma, the texture of Joan's pussy, Joan's pubic hair. Michelle had harbored a bit of a crush on the attractive schoolmate. But she'd never had the courage to even talk to the girl, much less confess her secret love, her secret desire.

"Shit!" Joan grunted in orgasm.

Michelle's own orgasm was quick to follow. Bobby's cock was thick, warm as it pushed in and out of her. Bobby was also alternating his thrusts, driving Michelle closer and closer, then over the edge.

Joan weakly slumped against the headboard of the bed. Michelle tried to tilt her head back, to peer up at the girl.

"Come on, let's..." Bobby said, pulling out of Michelle's pussy.

He put Michelle on her hands and knees and slid his cock back into her pussy. Michelle grunted and cooed as Bobby pushed into her again. Then she pulled Joan to lay in front of her, slim legs spread wide.

"Oh!" Joan gasped out loud as Michelle again began to tongue her wet pussy.

Bobby was beginning to pick up speed. Looking down, he saw Michelle's cute little anus winking at him. He wet his thumb in his mouth and brought it to Michelle's little brown hole.

"Yes!" Michelle grunted.

Michelle grunted and shook in orgasm, Bobby's cock hammering her pussy and his thumb hammering her ass.

Joan let out a long 'damn, oh damn; as she orgasmed. A moment after Joan's orgasm, Michelle also grunted in orgasm.

"Fuck yeah," Bobby grunted and held onto the base of his cock, holding the condom in place.

Both he and Michelle groaned as he pulled his cock from her pussy. Then Bobby wobbled out of the bedroom.

He returned a moment later, carrying three bottles of water. He found both Michelle and Joan in a sixty nine, lapping feverishly at each other's pussy. He put the three bottles of water onto the bedside table. From this angle, he could see that Michelle had two fingers plumbing Joan's tight little ass. Tilting his head, he saw that Joan's fingers were plumbing Michelle's pussy and ass.

Michelle was first to orgasm, then Joan uttered her 'damn' and shuddered.

Michelle didn't even ask; just reached over and grabbed a bottle of water. She sat cross legged and drained the bottle. She then handed a second bottle to Joan when the red head managed to weakly sit up.

"You, uh, up the butt?" Michelle turned and asked Bobby as he drained the third bottle of water.

"Yeah?" Bobby asked, feeling life pumping into his cock again.

"You uh, you don't need a condom for that, huh?" Michelle asked, tanned face darkening at her blush.

"Guy's stuff can leak out of there," Joan answered for Bobby. "So, if it's not a good time for you? Wouldn't really want chance it."

"Huh," Michelle said.

Joan put her half empty bottle onto the bedside table. She cast a sidelong glance at Bobby.

"You, uh, I mean, there a, why you ain't fucked me?" Joan asked.

"Was fixing to, then someone else decided she had to go first," Bobby assured the beauty.

"Hey!" Michelle protested.

Joan's face beamed a happy smile. Bobby realized, in that moment that Joan Turner didn't fuck because she liked to fuck. She might enjoy fucking, but that wasn't her motivation.

The beautiful red head traded pussy for intimacy. She had sex as a means to gain acceptance.

Bobby reached out and pulled the girl to him. He kissed her pouting lips softly, then with urgency. Joan returned his kiss with passion. He broke the kiss and grabbed at the box of condoms. She plucked the condom out of his hand and quickly, efficiently rolled it onto his hard cock.

And, want you..." Bobby murmured, pulling her onto him.

He lay down and Joan grasped his cock in her small hand. She rose up, positioned his cock at the mouth of her pussy, then slid down.

"Ugh!" both Bobby and Joan grunted.

Michelle tired of being a spectator and started to suckle on one of Joan's small breasts. Then she knelt and kissed Joan, tongue jamming into Joan's mouth.

Bobby wished he could send Michelle out of the room; he wanted to be with Joan, wanted to enjoy Joan alone.

Instead, Bobby pulled Michelle's leg. Michelle got the idea and swung her leg over to squat over Bobby's mouth.

Michelle again leaned forward and began kissing Joan. Joan reached out and cupped Michelle's breasts in her small hands. Michelle moaned into Joan's mouth.

Joan then stiffened and let out a 'damn' as an orgasm rippled through her. Michelle continued to writhe on Bobby's tongue for a moment, then hissed out a 'yes' as she orgasmed.

Bobby let Joan ride his cock, let Michelle ride his face until both girls had enjoyed another orgasm each. Then he eased Michelle off of his face. The queen sized bed was barely large enough, but he managed to roll Joan onto her back. He then began to thrust in and out of her tight pussy with hard, measured strokes.

Joan's slender legs wound around his narrow waist. He leaned forward and kissed her. She opened her mouth and sucked his tongue.

"Fuck yeah, aw fuck, fuck yeah," Bobby grunted as he neared another ejaculation.

"Yeah Baby, yeah, give it to me," Joan cooed into his ear.

He stiffened, gripping the base of his cock, holding the condom in place. He grunted and shuddered as he spurted into his condom.

Finally, he fell away from Joan, gasping for breath. Joan briskly rubbed her clitoris for a split second, then stiffened in her own orgasm.

"Okay, I can use your shed again?" Michelle asked, holding up a tightly rolled joint.

"Yeah, shit, guess so," Bobby said weakly.

"Ooh, girl, that a..." Joan asked.

"Yeah, want to?" Michelle offered.

Joan did not bother getting dressed. She just walked out of the bedroom to the rear sliding door. Michelle wiggled into her bikini panties, then joined Joan.

Bobby stripped the bed and threw the sheets and coverlet into the washing machine. He then dressed before making the bed again.

"Hey, uh, damn, know what? I don't even know your name," Joan said, giggling in embarrassment.

"Bobby. Bobby Wurtzen," Bobby said, smiling as she dressed.

"I uh, I come over again?" Joan asked, not meeting his eyes.

"Yeah, hope so," Bobby agreed.

He waited until she looked at him, then pulled her in for a hug and a kiss. He could taste the marijuana on her tongue and fought against the mild revulsion the taste brought up in him. They kissed for a long moment, then she gently pushed him away so she could tie her shoes.

"By the way, where's Brian?" Bobby asked.

"Him?" Joan asked as she straightened again. "He's been hanging out with Austin and James all the time now. Can't tell you last time seen him."

"Huh," Bobby said, almost smirking.

"See you later," she said, then dashed out the front door.

"Hey, where's Joan?" an obviously stoned Michelle asked, coming into the room a moment later.

"Home, I guess," Bobby shrugged.

"Oh. Okay," Michelle said and languidly dressed.

She paused and looked at the handsome, curly headed man. She paused for a long moment, then continued dressing.

"You know, think she, think she kind of likes you, know? Joan, I mean," Michelle said before stumbling toward the front door.

"Yeah? Kind of like her too," Bobby admitted.

"Yeah?" Michelle giggled, then left the house.

"Damned idiot," Bobby muttered as she left the front door wide open.

After that, the word did get out; the new owner did not want people using his shed as a place for sex, for drinking, for smoking weed.

Also, the new latch on the gate did secure the gate. And the padlock on the shed's door did keep Bobby's lawn equipment safe.

Seven months after standing on the rain slick steps of the courthouse, Bobby opened the door to see the face of Joan Turner, his unofficial girlfriend. He called the eighteen year old girl his ''unofficial girlfriend' because the only thing they ever did was have sex. She refused his suggestions that they go to a movie, or to a concert, or even out to eat.

"Hey, come on in," Bobby said, cock growing hard in his loose gym shorts.

"I'm pregnant," she snapped, pretty face twisted in concern.

"You sure?" Bobby asked.

"Period's three weeks late. Tits hurt, bad. Emotions off the damned chart," Joan snapped, sitting on his couch.

"Sure the baby's mine?" Bobby wanted to ask.

Instead, he sat and put an arm around the stiff figure. She turned and looked into his eyes.

"Bobby? What am I going do?" she whispered.

"Mean, what are we going do?" Bobby gently said and kissed her.

She broke down and sobbed into his chest. He hugged her tightly, rubbing her back.

"So, what we going do?" Joan finally asked, wiping at her nose.

"First things first. Are we keeping the baby?" Bobby asked.

"You, how, you can even think that," Joan gasped, truly upset.

"Hey, hey, I want keep it; it's a part of me," Bobby hastened to assure her. "But damn! All you ever hear is 'it's a woman's body, it's a woman's choice,' you know?"

"Well, this woman chooses keep it," Joan snapped.

"Okay, now, need to tell your mother, need let her know," Bobby said.

"Oh God," Joan whimpered, afraid.

"Hey, hey, I'm going be right there, right next to you," Bobby assured her.

He kissed her. She clung to him desperately.

"And then we need go out and celebrate," Bobby said. "No more of this shit not going out. We're going out. We're a couple now, we're going out."

"Yeah?" Joan giggled.

"Yeah, God damn it," Bobby said and kissed her again.

Joan took Bobby's hand has he locked his front door. They held hands as they walked across the Mills's yard and through the Turner's yard.

"Joan? That you?" a harsh voice rasped out as Bobby and Joan entered the modest brick home.

"Uh huh," Joan said.

"Where you been?" the woman snarled, then backed up when she saw Bobby.

Elizabeth Turner was a harsh looking woman. She was six feet, one inch tall had a long, narrow face, and had her brown hair cut severely short. Her frame was lean, grizzled looking.

"I uh, I was at Bobby's house," Joan said. "You know, the guy bought Mr. Peterson's house?"

"Uh, and what you was doing at his house?" the woman shrilled.

"Nice to meet you, Mrs. Turner," Bobby politely said. "I'm Bobby Wurtzen, Joan's boyfriend."

"Uh huh, you can be going now," the woman demanded.

"Yes ma'am, just as soon as we finish telling you what we come tell you," Bobby said.

"This is what I think it is, girl, I will kill you, hear?" Elizabeth promised.

"It's what you think it is and you put one hand on her," Bobby threatened.

"Mr. Bobby, want you leave this house right now," Elizabeth ordered.

"Okay, bye," Bobby said, dragging Joan to the door.

"And where do you think you're going, young lady?" Elizabeth screamed.

"My house. When you think you can talk like a rational human being? Come on over. We'll have a cup of coffee and sit down and talk about your daughter and our baby," Bobby said forcefully.

Elizabeth Turner never did come over for coffee. She loudly declared to anyone that would listen that Joan was no longer her daughter, was no longer welcome under her roof.

Six and a half months after that afternoon, Elizabeth was telling anyone who would listen that Louise Joan Wurtzen was not her granddaughter. By this time, most of the neighbors had learned to disappear when they saw the unhappy woman approaching.

And sixteen months after the birth of Louise, Elizabeth was telling the cashier at the Burns & Burns Grocery store that Robert Michael Wurtzen, Jr. was not her grandson. The clerk finished ringing up Elizabeth's groceries then shrugged her shoulders.

"Damn, woman, why you telling me this, huh?" the clerk asked.

THE END

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure. I post them here for your enjoyment. I do thank you sincerely for reading my stories.

I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments, good and bad, and those that take the time to rate my stories.

I do read all comments and rarely delete any of them. I delete those that I find threatening or racist, such as one comment that went on a tirade against Donald J. Trump, our President. The comment was just an angry and pointless rant against DJT and had nothing to do with my story.

Also, to 'Anonymous' that keeps asking me for a story about 'Metairie Lawn.' Metairie, Louisiana is a suburb just outside of New Orleans, Louisiana, located in Jefferson Parish. I lived in Metairie for several years, even attended Crescent City Baptist High School (now named Crescent City Christian School)

Metairie Lawn Drive is a street in Metairie. Metairie Lawn is neither a town nor city. It's a street. And I will not do a story about an actual street, or a house on that street. There are real people living there and I'm sure they'd not appreciate my twisted imagination relaying their stories to the World Wide Web.