Well-worn Path

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, Anonymous, thank you for reading my stories, but, no, there will be no story about Metairie Lawn, unless you write such a story.

This story came to me when I bought a repo house. The shed in the back yard was littered with cigarette butts, beer cans, pint bottles, condoms, remnants of joints. My wife asked why the owners had done their partying in their shed, instead of in their house, or even on the small back porch. I told her that the owners probably did do their partying in their house; it was most likely the neighborhood kids that used the shed.

In order to get the house ready for tenants, I had to tear down the badly rusted shed. Judging from the two pregnant girls I saw as we drove through the neighborhood about seven months later, they had found somewhere else to smoke and drink and have sex. Kids are resourceful like that.

Have a super sparkly day.