All Comments on 'Wenatchee Ch. 05-06'

by coaster2

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
,,,,,,Jana is HOT and READY !!! ,,,,,,

......great writing and development of Jana's sexuality...please write some stories about Jana's new job as the beach bar's erotic masseuse at the Hilton's nudist resort in Cancun ..Jana is popular and averages 18 half hour "sessions" per day and Jana's live on the internet 24/7..the resort has to build bleachers for the loud drunk audiences..the NFL& NBA NAACP conference is next week..Shak (7'6"380LB.) has a 2hr. "session" daily which is live on ESPN3 ..what fun ..put that talented writing mind to work on some massage theme stories many thanks ,,,,:::::;]]]]]]]

hodunkhodunkabout 13 years ago
Chapter 05-06

Superb ! Newchapters are fantastic. Story ismoving in good direction.Keepem comin.

Sidney43Sidney43about 13 years ago
Great story

The developments in these chapters caught me by surprise. Can't wait for the next chapters and conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Five'sssssss

Well it took lit until 1:45AM to get this story on line.....geez!

As usual, well done, almost desperately wanting things to move more quickly and...and...wifey?????????????????

My mind wanders, a helpful boyfriend orchestrating her moves, she's in cahoots with the owner (Koch)...what? And...how was it that she went from a loving wife to an immediate cold and emotionless bitch...menopause - nope?

I would think Geoff would have had some thoughts or premonition leading up to her demand for divorce? It was sudden and a 180 degree turn - no warning?

We really need to know because she was so cold and emotionless in her attorneys office so, we have to guess that any emotion or loving feelings she had for Geoff were long gone so...who/what?

Well. it is Saturday morning and we all know LW can be sporadic and even late with entries on the wekend so I'm preparing myself for the wait...not happily!

Great read - Thanks!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 13 years ago
I was shocked about Joyce

A very clever twist to the story with his soon to be ex-wife on the lamb for theft.

It's still a very exciting story, well written and edited and the storyline is full of surprises.

Thanks for the read.

dth7018dth7018about 13 years ago
What a great series!

Made even more so by my familiarity with the area.

Well-developed characters; nice plot line; some twists and turns (although I saw Geoff and Gisele getting together from the get-go).

I do wonder, though, how this is going to finally show why it's in the Loving Wives category.

I can't wait for the next installment! Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
well

start the sex F A S T....... I am so bored

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiabout 13 years ago
A good story . . .

. . . on parenting and other aspects of responsible citizenship. I am still on board.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
how

how boring can you get, i read where someone stay up till 2 a.m. to get the next installment, don't ever go to a book store you may never go home.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Bored? It's a wonderful story...

Thanks for the twists and turns and the decent characters who act with good intentions. You've made Joyce an enigma, which keeps things interesting. Looking forward to how you'll conclude this...

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007about 13 years ago
indecisive

I hate a character who is indecisive. His wife filed for divorce and left the country with the FBI hot on her tail and he's worried about still being married? I'm sensing a weakness in his character that is beginning to irritate me. He should have immediately filed for divorce after his wife disappeared. What the hell is wrong with him? Is he waiting for some kind of divine inspiration? I think he's a good guy, but basically a wimp. I hope the next part of this story improves the situation. I have grown weary of his passive attitude.

StangStar06StangStar06about 13 years ago
Gret story

I've loved all of the chapters so far and look forward to the ending

bruce22bruce22about 13 years ago
Loving it

He really should have counter filed when she served him, or at least when it became clear that she had no further feelings for him! Giselle obviously is going to go the whole distance. Lots of nice people in this story....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Yes, it's good but

Couple of little flaws. The handicapped guy with two steel legs? Must be more than that, I have a 75 year old brother with two steel legs, mid thigh on the right, below the knee on the left. Also artificial hip and knee and he not only drives a stick shift without restrictions but he also drives a stick shift tractor. Crutches? He doesn't own any.

Then the gal takes off with piles of money. Everyone the poor guy knows in the world will think he is in on it, especially the cops. Half of his customers will not go near him after that gets out, maybe even more of them.

Then when the judgement comes? Guess what? Still married.

Not fair but the way things are.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
A very good start

Jerry in Washington state, USA - I have got to get my user account with Literotica straightened out somehow. I have not been able to resolve log in problems and communication with Literotica has not helped. Anyway, my "moniker" is JEBSDAD, which I'll use from now on instead of "Jerry in Washington state, USA". Back to your chapter. I find this story fascinating. I keep putting myself in Geoff's place and I know I wouldn't handle the life pressures he is dealing with as well as he is so far. As a 20-year military retiree, I welcomed the positive portrayal of the handicapped military veteran. Thank you for that positive message. I continue to feel Geoff's wife is being "controlled" somehow by someone, probably a dominant male to her submissive female. It's the only thing that makes sense to me. I enjoyed the introduction of Gisele to the story, not only does Geoff need a love interest, it appears that Gisele also needs one. I am continuing to much enjoy this series and I am taking the time to reread your other stories also. Few new stories had been posted on Literotica this morning (5 AM - I still awaken early even on non-work weekends - old military habits die hard), so I especially appreciated your new chapters still appearing daily so far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
GREAT Writing

You do an excellent job of telling a story. Very enjoyable. Looking forward to remaining installations. drmike

quarrymanquarrymanabout 13 years ago

Story seems to be flowing well. Characters are interesting and seem to interact well also. Cannot wait for next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Thanks

For the good story and for presenting the series in a timely manner.

LeFrog08LeFrog08about 13 years ago
Geoff seems on the mend...

...and in good hands with Gisele, so what's happening with his ex, Joyce? Will we find out the story behind her behavior ? Thanks C2.

harbormaster1harbormaster1about 13 years ago
????

The FBI involed for $500K ???? Boring story what has it got to do with Loving Wives?

BigJohn601BigJohn601about 13 years ago
Well, the question is: Will Geoff file for divorce based on dissertion?

And did his wife disappear on her own volition? Who else is involved? Since it is a loving wives story then there must be a lover somewhere. Stay tuned for the next exciting episode. Great writting, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
this is getting completly out of hand

did you have a plan when you started writing or dou you just not know how to handle the divorce or couple problems ?

chapter 60 - 100

a deep analysis of the bookkeeping showed , she did nont do it, the son of the owner was the thief, but where is she know and why did she run away.

wake me up when something is happening

jasonnhjasonnhabout 13 years ago
Good read

I am enjoying the story very much. I do agree with the criticism of him being too indecisive. His wife has become VERY unlikeable. It was clear from the meeting with the lawyers that his wife was clearly someone else than what he knew. He is NOT an indecisive person in any other aspect of his life. He even grabbed the divorce by the horns to get it moving. Why the wishy washy thoughts when he has a hot woman interested in him? It's out of character. I could understand how they both might want the divorce to get done before making a commitment but COME ON. Building a good relationship and even going to bed eventually is a no brainer. The "but I'm married" thoughts are inconsistent with him as a character and with the story situation. Him being unhappy that his marriage blew up, sure, a bit. But not when Gisele is sitting across from him. He might not feel like looking for a new partner (i.e. looking for dates) but with her dropping into his lap and obviously interested????? Any more indecision on his part will be a big detriment to the story. <br><br>

Of course the big problem is that there isn't much more to do for the story. What's up with his wife is a curiousity but not really important. Everything else is kind of mundane. I like the characters and the situations but there isn't a lot of tension or surprise there to work with.

xtremeddxtremeddabout 13 years ago
Like the fast submissions. Glad your taking the time I/We enjoying it .... A lot!

c,

It rates a 10 on the plot twist scale (40+ probably) on conflict, character development, heartbreak and editing. LFT to next chapter. Thanks for sharing on Lit.

x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Well written, But...

Where's the plot? The only interesting character is the mysterious Joyce. All the others are virtuous & vanilla. It's not the lack of sex. No, the lack of story line is the prob. I know you're capable of pulling this off with a great climax (no, not with Giselle!). Please get Joyce involved. The rest is superflous fluff.

crazycujocrazycujoabout 13 years ago
characters

i always like your character development in your stories. the best stories on this site are the ones that take the time and effort to develop them. this is another good one.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
disclosure of assets

This comment really should have come in an earlier chapter, but ...

When one party in a matrimonial action is apparently hiding assets, the normal early step is to bring an early Chambers application for a court order rather than rushing to set the matter down for a hearing without first trying to get the information. These Chambers applications don't take months to get to hearing-they get on the list quickly.

I'm really enjoying the story.

an attorney

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
THIS COULD BE THE START OF SOMETHING

right now I dont know but its beginning. TK U MLJ LV NV

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
It's Time

Ok we've gone thru six chapters for the build up.

Let's hope ch. 07-08 gives us the outcome which is acceptable to all, especially me.

HA

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
BORING !!

"1*"

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 11 years ago
Okay we got the plot device -

A bit harried and no lead up to rationalize it - but whatever -

Let's see how you bring it home LOL

Tim413Tim413almost 11 years ago
Why

did the FBI agent contact Geoff's att'y rather than contacting Geoff directly? That didn't make sense.

tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
WHEN ANY UNRAVELING BEGINS

there is no beginning only unconnected threads, TK U MLJ LV NV

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
a chuckle that came as a complete surprise

Their shared dessert

at a Mexican restaurant

was

Black Forest Cheesecake.

KarenEKarenEabout 9 years ago
Divorce?

I also don't know why he doesn't file for divorce now.

That would essentially free him up for Gisele.

fifteen16fifteen16about 9 years ago
Depth

A story with depth to the characters well written and easy to read, don't know about Gisele as yet, relationships forged on the rebound often founder, "act in haste repent at leisure" as I was told at my mothers knee.

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 9 years ago
Still Married?

I’m with hawkeye0007:

“Then I would catch myself, ashamed that I was thinking so quickly of replacing Joyce.”

Huh? SHE drops a selfish divorce in his lap, essentially throws him out of his home, hides even her legitimate income, never mind her ill-gotten gains, then flees the country, MONTHS have gone by, and HE’S ashamed of “so quickly” replacing her?

“I'm still married."

Only in the most technical sense.

“Gisele would be the first person I would want to date if and when I was free to do so.”

And just why wouldn’t he be free to date now?

And I have to agree with the Anonymous attorney that it would seem that when someone is obviously hiding assets that there would probably be some sort of an expedited hearing to prevent just the sort of thing that happened!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago
Second time through...

thanks for the offering. An enjoyable tale.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
Re-Reading

"you are a very attractive woman and I'm still married." - Maybe by the letter of the law, but his wife filed for divorce and fled the country. Honoring his wedding vows now is an exercise in futility!

"Gisele would be the first person I would want to date if and when I was free to do so." - Just why isn't he free to do so now?

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
married, not married, she filed, he files

I compliment Geoff, he was not seeking a divorce. She blind sided him by filing. No matter how secure and stable he may be, it would take a substantial effort to cope from day to day. It has been only 5 months, the coffees with Giselle even less.

The reality is he's not legally divorced nor is he emotionally divorced. If he is already emotionally removed it was not much of a marriage.

And, by telling himself he shouldn't yet be dating while taking Giselle to dinner is not healthy.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 6 years ago
To an earlier comment

Half a mil is NOT a pile of money in terms of living well for forty more years. In the right place living modestly sure, she could get by. I suspect such a woman as this would be broke in five to ten max.

Damn good yarn so far.

swedishreader1swedishreader1over 5 years ago
Ok

But too much minute detail of his work.

Also it makes absolutely no sense for the wife to run off with just half a mill when she has basically the same amount in assets between her savings and the house, plus a well paid job with a husband also earning well.

If it were 5 million then yes but not for such a small amount.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
This is good

This is a very good story from the start. Filled with good characters, except Joyce, and enough twists to keep it interesting. Very enjoyable.

tazz317tazz317over 3 years ago
THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN BLOWING IT IN MANY WAYS

the biggest hit is the Feds seeking her worldwide. TK U MLJ LV NV

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

@swdishreader1, she HAS to run, because the law is on her tail.

I still don't buy his "still married" crap! His wife filed for divorce; a few months into the process she flees the country; he owes her NO fidelity.

PervertedKnightPervertedKnightover 3 years ago
3 Stars Only

As several readers have commented, there is literally no erotica in this tale, so it should have been filed in the Non-Erotic category, if that existed back in 2011. I do not know if you are an attorney, but basically this is like reading a Perry Mason novel, rather than erotica, and it is frustrating for those of us who are attorneys to have to try to relate to this story. I know nothing about how family law is done in either WA or OR, but here, the husband would have filed a counter-claim in his answer to the petition for divorce, and about this time he would be requesting a default judgment. Also, when I request a hearing from a judge, his trial secretary sets a date on the docket after consulting with the opposing counsel. This whole "we don't know when we're getting a date" sounds implausible because there would be no way to serve a subpoena on any witnesses. It's okay, but again, I read erotica for erotica.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 2 years ago

I still don't get the "I'm still married" crap. Yes, he's still married on paper, but his wife filed for divorce and has now fled the country, a fugitive from justice.

\

No reasonable person is going to hold him to his marriage vows.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Sorry, this dragged on so long with nothing going on that I gave up on it

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

The wife turned into a major head case whose ideals got twisted by the scent of money. She's most likely been siphoning off the money for a while and decided to take the road to Rio so she doesn't have to share her loot with her hubby or give it back to its rightful owners. I give Geoff a ton of credit for hiring Red. I never understand why employers won't take a chance on vets. These kids are entrusted with some of the most sophisticated equipment known but they can't be left to look after someone's computer network?

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

“I got a strange reaction from Matt when I told him about the FBI and his mother's disappearance. He was angry - angry at her.”

/

Anger at betrayal and abandonment is a strange reaction?!?

/

ZK

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous