All Comments on 'Wendy, Bill and Uncle Bob Pt. 01'

by MaryGrangerx

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
loveloverloveloverover 6 years ago
Precious, these 3

They have such sexy fun...

bobbipink53bobbipink53over 6 years ago
So sensuous

A really good build up as usual, Mary, and a beautiful climax. I can't wait for the next part, perhaps with Auntie Edith as well?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fantastic

This was such a prick feast. Like one of the other comments I can wait to see if Aunt Edith joins the party. There is so much space for more encounters.

I just hope you don't leave us wondering Mary and carry on to the conclusion or many conclusions if possible.

Voted 5 points but worth even more.

More please.

FOUNTAINPEN67FOUNTAINPEN67over 6 years ago
Marvelously wicked wicked fun!

Lovely and lurid with so many directions this might take later... more please! Five stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Inimitable

Well up to your customary standard, and there's nothing else like your stories on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story, can't wait for chapter 2!

Great story, can't wait for chapter 2! Very nicely written.

Georgeyboy57Georgeyboy57over 6 years ago
wonderful

Brilliant, what a story, loads of squishy fun to come... cant wait

joefeltonjoefeltonover 6 years ago
Another fun story from Mary

I loved it! Five stars of course. I like the way the excitement builds up gradually, and I can't wait for more. I liked the characters, such nice normal people I'd love to meet. Bravo Mary

LibertineLibertineover 6 years ago
Excellent story

A new lovely story in a style Mary has established as her own. The good dialogue builds it up with many possible turns and the interaction between husband and wife moves the story forward slowly but steadily. Well done.I hope there will be a second chapter.

Libertine

derekukderekukover 6 years ago
Great story again

Another lovely story Mary

MarkCaneMarkCaneover 6 years ago
Beautifully written story

Yet another lovely erotic story from the prolific pen of Mary Grangerx. She knows a thing or two about keeping the reader interested and aroused.

uktafuktafover 6 years ago
Wendy,Bill and Uncle Bob

Another superb story! Always sure of a wank later

PaulsomPaulsomover 6 years ago
Hairy Gusset

I love the descriptive detail of the text (wide gusset to prevent unladylike hairs showing) and the deliberately stilted conversation style that slows the pace of the dialogue. Uncle Bob is a lucky man.

QuietoldieQuietoldieover 6 years ago
Excellent

As a member of Mary's fan club I always look for any new stories. Another excellent tale about cuckolding the Mary way. I look forward to chapter two.

starhunterstarhunterover 6 years ago
Waiting!

I am waiting for the next part. :-)

atlvoyeur69atlvoyeur69over 6 years ago
Welcome back

A great story as always. I cannot wait to see what happens next. Hopefully Edith will get to have a bit of fun also.

CAP811CAP811over 6 years ago
A lovely story

As others have noted, Mary has a unique style of writing that is charming and erotically charged at the same time. Her characters are at once naughty but still very polite and considerate of each other. Of course there's always time for tea before or after.

As an avid fan of Mary's work, let us all hope she continues to write stories for us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Five Stars

Five stars to Mary on this story - and all others - because it is a pleasure and an honour to jerk off to your fetishes!

J W

mousemoonwalkmousemoonwalkover 6 years ago
Another great story

Glad to see another story by you. Always a treat.

42154215over 6 years ago
Tease to please

I have been waiting for Mary to grace us with another offering . Totally erotic , teasing the reader along .... White knickers , hairy slit , all my favourite triggers of memories past . Mary you are truly unique . Thank you , looking forward to more

MClaire68MClaire68over 6 years ago
A nice story

I enjoyed it a lot.

WirdSmiffWirdSmiffover 6 years ago
Excellent!

Hi Mary, it took a while to find you but was well worth the searching. Great story. Nice slow start and lots and lots to look forward to. Keep up the good work.

amoroneamoroneover 6 years ago
Wonderful story

Very erotic and so well written, well done Mary, I love it.

Can't wait to read Ch. 2.

RegretsRegretsabout 6 years ago
I’ve been all over the place,and very busy,but I just had to visit again

What a lovely world it is: warm houses,friendly people,cups of tea and biscuits and everyone so caring of the other....And,considerate too. It is all very well talking to friends but we all know that sex is important. Mary has introduced a dialogue that we can use,but I wonder how many people would dare to use it? It is lovely that Wendy will wear her short skirt and school knickers to delight her menfolk,and both the men have been lucky to meet women who are so uncomplicated. I would like it if we banned panties and talked about knickers. The knickers with elasticated legs,school knickers are ideal for mature ladies with a lot of hair to control,and some extra weight,but who are so kind and considerate and willing to share,not just accidental glimpses but a whole lot more as well so that they can reveal the gusset of the knickers yet still be totally confident and secure as if fully dressed. School knickers are disappearing now,the changing habits of actual schoolgirls I think. When I found that out I tried to acquire a pair for myself,more as a comfort blanket to have in later years,but the trail has gone cold,they are more or less gone,like that old world of straight backed ladies and anti maccassars and speaking properly,and being able to have a conversation. Not to worry,the memory is still strong. I imagine one day that societies will spring up where members practise speaking the dialogue and being brave enough to go further. Being brave is not what Wendy and Bill and Uncle Bob are being though,they are being normal. You have to catch your breath to realise how hard it would be to be as they.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
KEEP WRITING

You're a very hot writer, bitch. Your readers know your cunt is just as hot as your stories. That's why there's so many of us who come back again and again, cock in hand, to jerk off and give you FIVE HOT RED STAR H's.

Write more, bitch, more and more.

YOU'RE THE BEST!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great effort = hot results

Lots of red "H"'s. Great effort, cunt whore! Keep up the hard work - and keep my cock hard and high for you, bitch! You are really good at incessant sex with total strangers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Last week

Yes, I did see you last week! Mary, your blossoming obesity is a joy to behold! Admiring your huge legs and ass from behind whilst you walk is a source of admiration and arousal. May your fat cunt lips also grow in proportion, my delicious cunt-whore. You are five-stars-stunning, Mary-bitch!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I'm eager for you!

Ready, willing, and eager to fuck your fat cunt-lips, Mary the Erotic!

Five stars, your obese deliciousness, five stars: one for each stone of weight.

shoeslayershoeslayerover 1 year ago

OH Mary I had to do things after I read this, dayum u know how to write a rattling good yarn.

From a biker in New England I give you two thumbs up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous