Wendy, Bill and Uncle Bob Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking at it more selfishly, I felt excited. All the excitements we had before Bill's health declined, seemed to be coming back and much better. My tummy was surging. I was also curious.

During Billy's explanation he had mentioned his own 'smallness' and that his friend wasn't. He hadn't been very clear and it led me to ask what was Bob like. Billy knew the answer would please me as he said "Bob is very big Wendy. You will like it. He told me its exceptionally big on the end."

I was still curious and thought I knew what he was talking about. "Do you mean on the end of his penis Billy? His cock?"

Billy nodded and told me "He has a very big knob on the end of his prick."

I gasped. These were the sort of words we had only used in the secrecy of our bedroom, when he was healthy and in full flow. The words were even more exciting now in our own living room talking about my Uncle Bob. I couldn't wait.

Billy sensed that I wanted to start and said "Edith has to go up to Scotland tomorrow Wendy to help her sister who is ill. I have suggested that Bob calls down here for glass of wine or a cup of tea. Would you like that?"

I could see that he was trying to hide his excitement. I did the same. "I think that will be lovely Billy."

The next day, we were both on edge waiting for Bob to call in. As soon as he came into our Apartment, Billy scuttled off to the kitchen to make the tea. In he came with his silver tray and tea with cream cakes and a few sweeties.

I was wearing my little short black skirt. Bob tried to ignore it and our conversation had been a bit stilted for a few minutes. When Billy presented the tea and cakes so well Bob chuckled "Your husband is the best tea girl I have ever seen, Wendy."

We all laughed and went into our normal conversations with Bob telling us about Edith's sister and that the taxi had called a few minutes too early causing some panic and about her sister's problems.

I almost forgot about the main reason that he had called in as I spoke about my father and his church duties and my mother who was in fact Bob's sister.

It was Billy who brought us back on track when he casually remarked "What do you think of Wendy's skirt Bob?"

As agreed with my husband I had been sitting on a straight backed chair with my legs crossed provocatively.

Bob looked at me a bit uncertainly "She has nice strong thighs Billy."

I didn't uncross my legs but just sat there waiting to see how it would develop. Billy said "She is a nice Big Girl, Bob. You told me you liked Big Girls."

Bob sighed "Yes I do Billy, especially in short black skirts. It makes me wonder what sort of underwear she has on?"

This was something like the start of one of the dirty conversations I used to have in the fantasy situations when Billy was fit and well. We both knew the words off by heart.

Bill spoke to me "Wendy, tell Bob about your underwear."

The temperature was rising now. I kept my sitting position and told him "I have a little white bra on, Bob. It is like a school bra."

He murmured "A schoolgirl bra."

Billy added "You told me you like big schoolgirls Bob in white underwear."

Bob sighed and nodded. We could see his trousers growing.

I said "Bob, I have white panties on."

He murmured "A Big Schoolgirl in white knickers."

I smiled "I am 40 Bob. I am a very Big Girl. Do you want to see my panties?"

He nodded "I'd like to see them Wendy, but Billy may not like it."

Billy murmured "Bob, you are my friend. You have been a good friend to us. We want to be good friends to you."

I had heard enough. I was sure what was wanted. I casually lifted my right foot up to rest it on the chair at the same time letting my knees swing open. He was looking straight at my panty gusset. So was Billy.

Bob sighed "I want us to be best friends Billy."

I knew that these were the words that my husband liked best.

We were all breathing very heavily and becoming more open in our words.

Billy was even more keen to help his friend now "Do you like her crotch, Bob."

Again these were the sort of words that Bill and I had used in the past and found so exciting.

Bob was staring between my legs at my panties and murmured "You have a nice wide gusset, Wendy. It covers everything nicely."

I could see him brushing his own crotch as he spoke. The swelling was getting much bigger. This excited me as Billy had told me about Bob's size.

I answered Bob's compliment "I need a big gusset Bob as I am 40 now."

"What difference does that make Wendy?"

"I have a lot of hair between my legs Bob. Its not ladylike to let stray hairs peep out of my panties."

"That is so exciting Wendy."

He had trouble speaking now. Actually, we were all croaking a bit.

Billy spoke "Do you want to see it, Bob?"

Bob looked a bit bemused, "See it?"

Billy carried on "Her Slit Bob. Its quite hairy. Do you want to see my wife's hairy Slit?"

"I'd like that Billy, would she mind?"

Billy looked at me. I knew he wanted me to help him.

I said "Bob,as Billy said, you are our best friend. You have been very kind to us. We want to please you. If you would like to see it, I would like to show you my Slit."

As I said those last words I slipped my finger into the material of my panties and drew the gusset part to one side, exposing all my hairs and pinky bits.

Billy was as excited as my Uncle and moved the words on a bit. "Do you like her cunt Bob. You can see her cunt whenever you want. You can see her Tits or her Ass whenever you wish."

Bob was gasping as he gripped himself. "God Wendy you have given me a raging horn on."

It was my turn to gasp. Billy had told me how big Bob was. I was curious. I had only seen Billy's and although it was lovely it had been a disappointment.

Although we had been naughty over the last hour both Bob and I were unsure about this latest move. Billy was too far gone now to stop. He muttered "She wants to see your cock, Bob. She has never seen a big one."

Billy was being so honest. He knew that Bob would never make fun of his small one.

Bob just looked at me "Do you want to see it Wendy? I blushed but I nodded.

He was standing directly in front of my chair as he slowly undid his trouser buttons. It was very quiet except for the sound of Billy panting.

Then Bob reached in and we could see him gripping himself. He was obviously big as it was difficult to get out. He sort of levered it out. It was massive.

Nothing was said for about 30 seconds and then Billy gasped "Christ!"

It was inches from my face. I could see the broad split across the top of the knob part. It was pulsing. I wondered whether it was going to explode.

Eventually Bob asked "Do you like it Wendy?"

I nodded. "It's nice and big Bob."

He seemed a little shy and repeated. "Do you really like it Wendy?"

I muttered "It looks so strong and warm and nice, Bob."

He sighed and looked pleased but didn't say anything more. We both needed help.

Billy came to my rescue "She wants to hold it, Bob."

Bob smiled "I'd like that Wendy."

I reached out with an open palm and then folded it around his shaft to make a fist. My hand looked small but it fitted perfectly. With Billy I usually used two fingers.

Bob was as pleased as I was and asked politely "Will you rub it Wendy. I would like you to rub it."

It was wonderful. Bob looked so happy. I was excited and Billy was over the moon.

I slowly started to squeeze it and pull it up and down.

"That's lovely Wendy. Can you feel it throbbing?"

"Yes Bob. Its so big and firm but I can feel it pulsing in my hand. I couldn't do that with Billy although we both tried very hard."

Billy nodded. Usually he was embarrassed but with Bob he accepted it and explained. "I cant help it Bob, mine is so small."

As I stroked him, Bob was reassuring my husband "Its not your fault Billy. It was just an accident of nature. You are a good friend. That is more important."

Billy was excited watching things but he was also pleased "Thank you Bob."

Suddenly Bob started to pant. I started to move my hand faster but wasn't sure if that was what he wanted.

Billy told me "Hold on Wendy. You are going too fast. That is not what Bob wants."

I was bubbling myself and asked "Billy, what does he want?"

"He wants you to put it in your mouth Wendy. He wants you to suck it for him."

Bob could hardly talk as I eased the knob part into my mouth and started to suck it.

Billy was directing me. "Keep using your hand Wendy. Now you can go faster. Rub it and suck it together."

It was fantastic. I did exactly as my husband instructed me and then felt Bob's knob part, sort of explode in my mouth with a nice tangy taste which leaked out a bit. I knew he had cum.

My mouth was filling up.

Billy knew what was happening and whispered "Don't embarrass him, Wendy. Swallow it."

I just swallowed it.

It was a good thing I had, as in a few moments there was a second surge. I swallowed that. Then there were a few more surges of decreasing force which I easily swallowed. It was pleasant.

I could see the pleasure written allover Bob's face and my husband looked like the cat who had all the cream. I was very pleased with myself. I knew I had performed well and Billy was really pleased with me. I had satisfied his friend. I felt pleasured as well.

They both went into the downstairs bathroom to tidy up and I slipped up to our en suite and washed my face and freshened up a bit before returning to the living room.

The men were sitting quietly chatting and I joined it. It was all so normal. It was as if nothing had happened. I told my husband "Go and make us some nice tea Billy."

He laughed "Of course Love. I know you like some biscuits Wendy. How about you Bob? I have some nice cream eclairs."

Bob laughed. "I love coming down here. You both look after me so well."

Over the next hour we chatted about all sorts of things. I recalled the day of my wedding and little things that had happened. Bob commented on how beautiful I had looked and Billy was so proud saying that everything had been perfect on the day.

It was really enjoyable and Billy and I were sorry to see him leave but Bob explained he had to go upstairs as Aunt Edith would be telephoning shortly. Apparently her sister was quite unwell and she was unable to leave her for at least a month.

When he left Billy told me that he already knew that Edith would be away for some time and that Bob would be quite lonely. I immediately said "Well there is no need for that Billy, he can come down here every night if he wants. It has been very exciting."

Billy nodded but looked doubtful. "It was exciting Wendy and I loved it but I don't think Bob would feel at ease coming down here every evening. He likes his own flat and feels more comfortable there."

I was at a loss what to say. Billy had obviously thought this through and said "How would you feel about going up to Bob's flat some evenings Wendy?"

I nodded. "That would be easy for us Billy but what if he didn't want us up there?"

Billy simply said "He told me that he often has these exciting feelings when he thinks about you."

I could see that Billy was floundering so I said "Well we can go up there then if that is what he wants."

Billy looked relieved. "He would like that Wend, as long as you don't mind."

"Of course I don't mind Billy. He can ring you up. You are his best friend, he can tell you what he wants."

I think this was what Billy had been leading up to.

"That would be ideal Wendy. He will probably want you in different short uniforms. He can send for you and I will take you up for him."

I laughed "That sounds great for me Billy."

Billy smiled happily "It will be great for me as well Wendy."

12