Wendy's Lament

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When, uh, when was your first? I mean, I guess... how old were you?"

Stacy froze. She had seen the logical path of this conversation as well... and had expected her mother to drop it. Well, if Wendy thought she owed her daughter something, she could bear the bulk of the load. "You first. When did you loose your cherry, mother?" she asked, her voice nearly cracking under the tension of the question.

Wendy sighed. "Okay, that's fair. I was fifteen. He was nineteen. And it was really good." There was a hint of defiant challenge in her voice. "So, how about you?"

Stacy pursed her lips, trying not to show shock. At least a dozen lovers and started at fifteen? Jesus, she didn't know her mother at all. "Uh... huh. I was seventeen. So was he. Honestly, I was a little disappointed. But he seemed to enjoy himself." she said.

The wall clock ticked loudly. Both women were staring at their hands. Screw it, thought Stacy, they'd gone too far to stop now. "Dad really hasn't touched you for twenty years?"

Wendy shook her head. "Not that anything before that was any good." Her head came up quickly. "Honey, I owe a lot to your father. He's been very good to us. In most respects, he is a good father and husband. I don't want to be mean or anything. And I don't hate him even though I get very frustrated at times."

She went on doggedly, "But the truth is, Hal is terrible in bed. Even when we were sometimes having intercourse, usually months would go by with nothing and I have never climaxed with him." She laughed in nervous misery. "I call it intercourse not because I'm a prude but because what your father does really isn't more than that."

"Oh god how I miss getting fucked!" she suddenly screamed, making Stacy jerk back from the table. Before her chair even settled to the floor Wendy had her arms up in something resembling surrender. "Sorry! I'm fine. Damn it. It's just that for so long I've had to... suppress my feelings. Hearing you two this morning kind of knocked me for a loop."

Nervous laughter again... Wendy's emotions were all over the map. "I did more than just get wet in the panties this morning, Staci-cakes. I rubbed out two really nice ones and ended up crying in my pillow... not sad, just... I don't know, a lot of things."

What disturbed Stacy most about the statement was the way it made her own groin twist just a little. Licking dry lips she asked, "Have you ever had an affair? Seems like, I don't know, maybe that would be the right thing to do in a weird way if dad is the way you say he is."

Her mother sighed, "No. Like I said, I'm a coward. I used to pick out who in the neighbourhood I wanted to have passionate affairs with but never had the courage to do anything about it."

"Do you... do anything else to release the... pressure?" The daughter asked, blush hot again across her face. But Wendy didn't seem embarrassed, just generally unsettled.

"I can't say I never have but I don't makes habit of it. Over the years I've learned a little release is actually a lot worse that just total suppression. So I just avoid the subject of sex as much as I can."

Mrs. Schnabel grinned crookedly. "Couldn't suppress it this morning though. I came so close to sneaking down the hall to take a peak!"

The notion of her mother spying on her and Jared and getting hot and bothered nearly split Stacy's psyche in two. First her puss gave a hot little twist and then she went cold with shock. Getting caught by her parents had always been a deep instinctive fear of hers. Hearing her mother's words and the image they conjured just felt so wrong.

But because Stacy was not a prude or felt any genuine shame about her sexuality, the notion still turned her on a bit.

Emotionally confused, Stacy stood up from the table. "Mom, I..." She stopped and started again. "Mom, I need to clear my head. This isn't the reaction I expected. Can we drop the subject for now?"

"Sure, dear." her mother answered.

Stacy turned to go. "I'll get dressed and then we can go to that craft fair I mentioned." And Stacy escaped the kitchen.

**

After bumming around the craft fair for a couple hours, mother and daughter had lunch at a nice Indian restaurant that had recently opened. Wendy went on at length about the half-dozen parties she had to plan for in the coming months. Hal Schnabel was practically obsessed with networking and social one-upsmanship. Stacy was very quiet.

Back in the car, Stacy was profoundly distracted. She was mulling over something radical. Wendy, oblivious, asked, "Where to now?"

"Don't know" Stacy said. "I think I'll just pull over in that park for a bit. Find a bit of shade." Wendy looked at her in puzzlement.

When the car was stopped, Stacy shut off the engine. The ticking of cooling metal was the only sound for a time. Steeling herself with a couple of deep breaths, Stacy asked, "Mother, did you really masturbate and orgasm this morning?"

Wendy raised her eyebrows and looked at her daughter frankly. "Yes, I did dear. Does it really bother you that much? I'm sorry I mentioned it."

Stacy shook her head but her hands were tight on the steering wheel. "No, I'm not bothered. Not the way you mean." The stress of what she wanted to say was difficult to bear but she swallowed and forged ahead. "What did we sound like to you?"

"I'm not entirely sure what you mean. The noises of the bed, moans. I couldn't hear breathing through the walls but I could imagine panting. You didn't make a lot of noise but it was obvious what was going on."

Before her daughter could interrupt she went on. "What I heard was a lot of pretty awesome sounding sex."

Stacy released a breath with a shudder. She could feel the tips of her breast throb under her bra. She fought the urge to squirm and rub her thighs together against her warming pussy. "Yeah, it was pretty awesome. Jared really is fantastic in bed. It's a good thing he's a wonderful sweet guy because for that kind of sex I'd probably marry a serial killer."

Stacy laughed nervously as her mother stared at her, a bit taken aback. "Wow. Okay, nice to know."

"Mom, if I tell you something... uh, something that I know will surprise you and that you may not approve of, can we talk about it calmly?"

Wendy had no clue where this was going. "I can't make any promises dear but I think you know by now I'm not the prude you probably always assumed."

Stacy nodded, accepting her mother's honesty. "The thing is, technically, I haven't been faithful to Jared." Before her mother could react she rushed on, "And he isn't entirely faithful to me either."

Wendy's mouth was open. Several seconds passed. "You've had affairs?" she asked uncertain what her daughter meant.

Stacy shook her head, biting her lips. "No, not affairs. We... we've done some swinging." she finally said. Then she mumbled, "God I hate that word."

Understanding dawned on Wendy. "Oh wow, really? That's... that's pretty cool I guess. I mean, I assume you both enjoy it and everything. No, that's cool. I don't disapprove or anything." Her brow furrowed for a moment, "Actually, you're just making me more jealous. You want to tell me some of the things you've done?"

The daughter laughed nervously. "Maybe later. There's something else I wanted to talk about." Again she fell silent. Wendy waited as patiently as she could. Finally Stacy took her hand and clasped it tightly. "Mother, would you like to be fucked by Jared?"

The silence that followed was profound. Even the birds in the park seemed shocked.

Wendy shifted uneasily but kept her face blank. "Don't... I..." Wendy's mind was going a hundred directions at once. "He... Stacy, I couldn't. I mean, why would he be willing to... I'm an old woman, honey!" Wendy felt like she was going to cry. "That couldn't possibly work, could it?" she finally asked.

"Why not?" Stacy answered, almost seeming eager now. "You were scared of getting caught in an affair but who would ever guess? And I'm certain Jared would love to get his hands on you. Mom, he's a man! Tell him there's pussy available and he'll show up with a smile and a hard-on!"

"It doesn't always work like that dear. I should know."

Stacy placed a hand on her mother's shoulder. "Mother, I promise you that Jared will be happy to make love to you and it will be wonderful. And I will be happy for you and love him all the more for being the man he is."

Wendy grabbed the hand on she shoulder and squeezed it tight. Tears rolled down her cheeks. "Yes" she said. "Yes, oh please I really want to have sex again!"

Daughter and mother hugged. They held each other, both teary and smiling for a while. Then Stacy briskly faced forward and started the car. "Let's go get you something nice to wear."

**

Jared was in the living room flipping through on-demand. Stacy and her mother were in the kitchen cleaning up after dinner and he was looking for something for them all to watch.

Dinner had been strange. Jared got along with his mother-and-law fine but she'd seemed nervous, almost tongue tied around him this evening. His wife seemed jumpy as well. Had they fought? He wondered.

Shortly after the clatter in the kitchen died away, Stacy came in. She slid onto the couch next to him. Curling her feet under her, she leaned against him and slid an arm around his back. "Hi honey." she said, kissing his cheek.

He eyed, her, not knowing what to think. "Your mother ok?" he asked.

Before answering, Stacy kissed him again, on the lips. The kiss was soft and brief but at the moment it parted, Stacy's tongue teased his lips. "She's fine. Said she wanted to give us some alone time." Her hand raised up behind his head and pulled him closer. She tipped her head and kissed him deeply. Her tongue swept his gums and her hand pressed against the front of his jeans.

Jared couldn't resist his wife when she turned on the heat. Had never had any reason to try really and wasn't going to start now. Whatever was up with her mother wasn't any of his business. Responding instinctively, he palmed her breast and sucked her tongue deeper into his mouth. He moaned when she squeezed his waking package.

She pulled her lips from his. She pressed his mauling hand tighter to her breast and whispered, "Lets take this to the shower."

Jared chased her through the house, hands nipping at her jumping ass as she scampered across their bedroom and into the master bath. Turning to him with a flourish, she crossed her arms and lifted her shirt of. He quickly followed suit while she wiggled out of her pants.

Amidst the whirlwind of clothing, Stacy made sure to close the door.

Both nude in seconds, Jared pressed eagerly against his wife's ass when she bent over to turn on the shower. Giggling and wiggling against him, she reached back and grasped his exposed member. It jumped in her hand, swelling noticeably. He was quickly approaching full arousal.

Stacy jumped into the shower. "Come on babe, let's get slippery." she worked a bar of soap in her hands. As Jared stepped into the shower, she pressed herself to his back and soaped his chest and balls with exploring hands.

They played in the shower for ten minutes, their slick bodies sliding around one another in constant seductive motion.

Eventually, Stacy insisted they rinse off. For some reason, she wouldn't let Jared dry her as they usually did when playing nor did she do so for him. Unconcerned, Jared quickly towelled off, eyes never leaving his wife's pale, fuckable body.

Until she inexplicably put her thick cotton robe on and tied the belt tightly.

He looked at her in frank puzzlement. "Don't tell me that after all that, you're still worried about having sex with your mother in the house."

Stacy smiled hesitantly. "Not exactly. Uh, I have something to tell you, honey." Her husband just kept looking at her. "We kind of set you up."

"Go on." he said. Really, he was completely unconcerned. He trusted his wife implicitly. Any scheme she had devised was certain to meet with his approval.

She took a deep breath. "Well first, I'm going over to Frank and Helen's. I talked to them earlier and they said I could spend the night and they'd do what they could to keep me occupied."

Frank and Helen Pollard were an older swinging couple they knew pretty well. "Your going over to the Pollards then. But I'm not?"

"No, I set you up with someone else for tonight." she slid past him and opened the bathroom door.

Jared followed her into the bedroom and saw Wendy sitting on the bed waiting. Despite himself, Jared yelped and jumped back to hide behind the door.

"Sorry mom, I guess I didn't adequately prepare him. He wasn't expecting you."

Wendy was wearing a very light weight baby-doll that did little to conceal her heavy breasts with their big areolea. She had her legs crossed and they were clad in black stockings.

"Well I hope he'll let me take a look at him. It's been so damn long since I saw a real live cock." She voice shook with nerves and pent up urges.

"Come on honey, mom and I had a long talk today and learned some things. It turns out, she's in desperate need of a good fucking and surprise, I knew just the man for the job.

Jared wasn't shy about skin, he'd merely been taken by surprise. He let his wife draw him out into the room. His cock was not quite steel hard but still protruded heavily before him.

Wendy's eyes locked on to the beautiful piece of meat. "Oh my."

Stacy made a stifled noise and both turned to look at her. "Ok, I have to get out of here. Sorry, this is kind of sexy and exciting but also too weird for words. I'm getting in the car and going over to Helen's and I'm just going to put this out of my mind for the night." She bent to kiss her mother on the cheek and then walked back to her husband and pecked him on the cheek as well. "I love you both. Very much. Make each other happy. My mother has been without for way too long... just give her what she needs."

Before passing out the door she turned one last time. "I won't be back till breakfast. Mother, don't break my husband. Husband, don't break my mother. Unless she really begs for it." Blushing uncontrollably and aroused beyond words, she scampered away and jumped into the car, barefoot and wearing nothing but a bathrobe.

**

Silence reigned. Jared and his mother-in-law were alone in the bedroom. Jared was naked, hair damp from the shower, skin slightly pink from towel drying. His penis hung heavily before him, ringed by dark, curly pubic hair.

Wendy, his wife's mother, sat on the bed wearing nothing but a teddy and stockings.

Her eyes were riveted to his bobbing member. Her mouth was dry with nervous anticipation. Hesitantly, she raised a hand. "Can I touch it?" she asked.

Jared smiled. Tensing for a moment, he made his cock jump, swelling just a little more. "Once we get to this point, it's practically required" he said. He stepped closer.

Wendy breathed deeply as she oh-so-gently caressed the thing. It was so warm and silky smooth. It pulsed again, rising higher, the head swelling still more. At that moment of surging swell as color filled the plumb shaped helmet, Wendy's dry mouth flooded.

Without a further thought or a single word, she plunged her mouth down to his beautiful member and wrapped her lips around the fat head.

Jared sighed and unconsciously rose on his toes. His hand sank into her thick, dark hair and he clung to her head. She explored the contours of his glans and slit with her tongue while one hand stroked his shaft and the other weighed his heated testicles.

Wendy had gone from zero to sixty in two seconds flat, taking possession of Jared's sex like someone dying of hunger.

A couple minutes of that treatment had Jared trembling and groaning. Wendy was making blissful noises as she slobbered all over the enormous plum wedged in her mouth. Jared was no more than seven inches in length and his shaft was of normal girth but he had a striking, fat purple cock head when fully aroused. The thing seemed two sizes too big for his penis.

With force of will, Jared pulled his mother-and-law off his raging erection. "We've got all night. Let's do this right." He sat next to her on the bed and turned her face to his. Watching her eyes, he closed in and pressed his mouth to her moist lips. Her eyes glittered and lost focus. Her tongue was first to journey forth. In moments it was deep in his mouth, reaching for his soul.

If the intense blowjob hadn't reassured him that Wendy wanted him, the hunger of the kiss made it very clear. Her hands pressed against the sides of his head like a drowning woman clinging to salvation.

Jared's grabbed hold of one of her heavy, hanging breasts through the thin negligee. His fingers sank deep in to the abundant flesh.

Oh god. Wendy froze as long dormant pathways opened in her nervous system. Jared was no he-man... in fact, he was shorter than she. But his hands were hard from his work and she could feel his growing lust through the tension of his fingers as the dug and kneaded her sensitive tit.

Wendy's entire body flashed with heat. She surged against Jared, rolling onto him and pressing him against the bed. She wanted to eat him alive. Her lush breasts spread across his chest and she felt his body heat penetrate through them. Sucking hungrily on his tongue, she entwined her thick legs with his and gripped his iron bar in one hand.

After decades of quiet suffering, Wendy was about to get fucked. She was nearly out of her mind, overcome with pure lust. She had a lovely hard penis in her hand and a willing partner beneath her. His hands had found her enormous backside and their rough grip continue to transmit his own lust for her.

Wendy mindlessly humped against her son-in law. Jared had to forcefully pull her hand from his cock and wrestle her writhing hips across his. His drooling cock drug through her thick beaver. Wendy's mindless thrusts intensified as she felt its hard warmth rolling against her mons.

Grabbing hold of his rod in one hand and Wendy's broad hip in the other, Jared steered her toward glorious union.

By luck or skill, Jared's cock found paradise quickly. He bumped once against Wendy's clit, prompting a shout of "Fuck!" and then slid firmly into her tight wet sheath.

Wendy cried out. "Oh Jesus. Fuck! You're inside me. I've got a big hard cock in my pussy!" she sounded like she almost didn't believe it.

Jared stroked her once and then twice, stretching out her tight channel and gradually embedding himself deeper.

Wendy jerked, knocked foreheads with Jared and pounded the bed with a fist. "Cumming" she said with a grunt.

Around his cock, Jared felt her pussy spasm and flow with joy juice. As she silently rode her orgasm, Jared jockeyed for a better position beneath her and braced his legs.

Before she was done cumming he began thrusting into her in earnest, fucking her at a steady, firm pace.

"Oh god yes." She moaned. She pushed herself up on her hands and knees. Her fat tits hung so long and low that Jared still had what seemed like acres of their hot flesh on his chest.

Eyes shut, Wendy was lost in the experience. Her neglected pussy was so tight around the big knob plowing her that the sensations were nearly painful. But she was so wet that her sex was making splashing, squishing noises.

Unbelievably, it was even better than Wendy had hoped. God, how had she lived without this? Why? She was a woman god damn it and she had a pussy for a reason.

"Yes. Oh yes. Oh fuck it feels so good. Please don't stop. Make me cum. Make me cum again. I need it so bad!"

Jared stared up at Wendy's plain, aged face. The wash of pleasures flowing through her made her so beautiful. And her begging voice was so full of lust and need.

He couldn't have stopped if someone put a gun to his head.

She came again as he reamed her flooded gash and she wept as her body burned through the pleasure. "Thank you. Thank you so much." she sobbed. But Jared did not slow. He continue to plow her tight recesses as she came and then still as she climaxed again a few minutes later.