Wendy's Lament

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trembling with adrenal fatigue, Wendy had to roll off her lover. Still feeling the reverberations of orgasm, her hand teased her swollen clit as Jared lay beside her, catching his breath.

But seeing her continue to toy with her pussy drove him onward soon. Lifting a leg across her face, he presented his throbbing cock to her mouth. It was drenched in her womanly secretions. The sight and heady smell flooded both her mouth and cunt anew with arousal. She opened her mouth and grabbed onto his ass. With a surge she raised her head and engulfed his beautiful tool.

Unable to control himself, he thrust down into her throat. Wendy gagged on his fat head but then moaned with passion. Her hand dug into her pussy harder, Jared's unrestrained lust driving her wild.

When he sank his face down into her slit and sucked hard on her clit, hood and all, she screamed around his hard sausage and her legs squeezed tightly on his skull. The hand that had been frigging her molten pussy was dripping with her juices when it laced into Jared's hair and pressed him down harder into her heaving groin.

The intense 69 lasted only a few minutes. Wendy's face was drenched in her slobber but she had to push Jared's groin away. She was out of breath and about to cum. He had half her mound sucked into his mouth and two fingers dancing rapidly across her G-spot just inside her sex. "Oh god YES! That's it. Oh Jared you're amazing!" The last word barely made it past her constricting throat and the orgasm swept her away.

After the climax passed, Jared rolled off her, breathing hard. They both lay on their backs, side-by-side, head to foot. Wendy hadn't let go of Jared, her hand slowly stroking his slick shaft. "Wow, Stacy was right. You are a stud."

Jared laughed softly. "Wet, hungry pussy brings out the best in me." he said, grinning at the ceiling. "How much did Stacy tell you about us?"

Languid and satisfied for the moment, Wendy answered, "Not much. She said you're great in bed and that you two swing a bit. I guess she's over having some fun with your friends right now."

"Not as much fun as I'm having" he said. He reached down and took a nipple between his fingers, tweaking it gently.

Wendy was staring at his erect, glistening sex. "I can't believe you didn't cum yet."

"Don't worry, I'll be creaming up your hot little box soon enough." He pulled himself from her grasp and rolled off the bed. Standing beside her, he patted the mattress. "Kneel here. I want to watch that fantastic ass."

Energized by his words and the leaden heat in his gaze, Wendy rose to her knees and pulled the negligee off her head. Just the appreciation in his hot look as he stared unabashedly at her tits made her shiver. She spun her back to him and bent forward. Playfully she slapped her fat ass, sending jiggling shock waves across its uneven surface. "You're so sweet. I can't wait to feel you shoot your sexy jizz into mE! Ooof." the last coming as Jared sank his entire shaft deep inside her in a single thrust.

"Jeeze, I still can't believe how tight you are!" he said as he pulled her ass firmly to his hips. Every inch he had was held tightly by her snug sex. "How do you want it? Are you like Stacy?"

Wendy laughed raggedly, her entire body inflamed by the delicious pressure in her cunt. "I have no idea. What's my daughter like?"

"Uh..." Jared suddenly had second thoughts about discussing any intimate details about his wife with her mother. Unable to back out of saying something he mentally shrugged. "She likes it every way she can get it as long as it keeps going on for hours."

Wendy laughed again, slowly rotating and grinding her ass against Jared. "Right. Now pull my other leg." Oh fuck, the things his enormous knob was doing rubbing and twisting against her womb was making her cross-eyed with pleasure.

"Actually." Jared said, "I'm serious. Stacy isn't always horny but when she's in the mood and gets going, she goes for freaking hours.

Wendy had nearly lost the ability to speak but moaned, "It feels so fucking good just do whatever you want. Shit, I'm already cumming again!" she shouted. She bit her bottom lip and let her head and massive chest collapse to the bed as her body rocked.

Almost giggling as his mother-in-law's pussy tried to suck his cock off with orgasmic convulsions, Jared slapped her broad ass hard. He jerked his hips and slammed into her. Then did it again, fucking her right through her climax.

Jared spanked her pale ass five times, hard. The stinging shocks were transformed by her ongoing climax and supercharged her senses. She screamed with pleasure, an open-throated shout from the core of her being.

Fluids gushed and gurgled around Jared's cock. Wendy came like a geyser.

Before long, Jared let up. His strokes slowed to a crawl and he lightly caressed the vivid pink pattern he'd left on one of her buttocks.

"Jesus." Wendy panted. "Jesus, Jesus oh fuck, that was." She swallowed and just slumped there, barely staying on her knees, panting. A few breaths later... "That was incredible."

"You're incredible, you sexy broad. You were so damn horny you just exploded!"

Wendy became aware of how wet everything was. "Christ, did I piss myself? I've never been this wet before."

"Got to say, a guy really likes to hear that sort of thing!" Jared chortled.

Her pussy was even more sensitive now and so slippery she felt no friction at all from the fat club slowly churning her hole. That fat club filled her so nice. Realization dawned on her. "You haven't cum? My god man!"

He jabbed her hard in response. "Where you going to want it babe? Can I cream your sweet pussy?"

Just the question made Wendy shudder with still more need. "Please. Oh god please, I want to feel your hot spunk so bad!"

Jared's hands dug hard into Wendy's pliant ass. He raised up on his toes and angled his throbbing cock steeply downward. Then he jammed back down into Wendy. He continued at a moderate pace, jack-hammering down into her flooded, splashing hole.

Wendy's hands were pulling at her hair. The incredible things her son-in-law's vibrant cock was doing to her was driving her out of her mind. It had been a good thirty years since she had been properly fucked. She'd had steady boyfriends through high school with whom she'd learned to enjoy sex and in her couple years of college before abandoning her education and marrying Hal, she'd been a bit of a tramp. While out of practice, she was certainly not inexperienced.

She really didn't understand why her body was reacting this way. She'd never gushed cum before, not even during her wildest dorm-room trysts with college jocks. She'd never experienced the energizing buzz of orgasm for minutes on end.

What she didn't really understand was how her body had matured over the years of almost sexless existence. She'd aged and given birth and was in the early stages of menopause and her body was just very different than it had been in her teens and early twenties. She'd missed out on her theoretical sexual peek but was still in possession of a mature, womanly body and it was capable of pleasures she simply hadn't experienced before.

And Jared was a stud. Skilled and attentive and he held some affection for her.

She came an incredible three more times as Jared relentlessly fucked her, varying angles and speeds at whim (and as dictated by fatigue). She was babbling incoherently but had been so stimulated by the constant pleasure that she was now up on her hands and knees, actively fucking back at the cocksman pleasuring her.

"You ready you big, sexy cunt?" Jared finally yelled. "You ready for that hot seed? FUCK! I'm gonna shoot!" With what felt like his last shred of energy, he was rabbit-fucking Wendy hard; so hard that her big tits were slapping her face.

Wendy just growled something and grabbed her ass cheeks to spread them wide. She felt her orgasm a hair trigger away and knew he was about to send her over the edge again.

Jared just started spewing, so hot to fuck that he just kept thrusting while his cock shot load after load of burning cream into Wendy.

The flood burned against Wendy's womb and her body reacted as if struck by a live wire. Her mind just blanked out in hot white noise.

Jared stumbled against her upturned ass and she slumped forward, unaware of her surroundings. He clung to her ass through a few more convulsions before rolling and slipping out of her and collapsing on the bed. His breaths were coming is gasps and he was drenched in sweat.

Wendy couldn't move, aside from the spasms and shuddering breaths she had no control over. She lay in a heap and just luxuriated in the feeling of total fulfillment.

The flow of mingled cum running across her thighs had begun to cool before she was finally able to pull herself together and flip onto her back. "So is that what sex is really supposed to be like or are you actually a God slumming with us mortals?"

Jared still couldn't breathe properly. "Well." He said, panting. "Truth is, no, sex is not always like that. Most women just aren't nearly that responsive." He vainly tried to swipe some of the sweat from his face. "But now I think I know where Stacy's capacity for infinite orgasms comes from."

"Wow." Was all Wendy could say. Her eyes wandered around the room. "Jeeze, it's only 10 o'clock. Seems like you've been fucking me for days!"

Jared just smiled. "I did. It's 10 o'clock the day after tomorrow."

"That explains it then." she said contentedly.

Jared turned on the bed and sidled up closer. He rested a hand on her generous belly. "Want to talk about why Stacy threw us together? I'm kind of in the dark; she just said you needed a good fucking."

Wendy sighed. She didn't feel like talking; she was still feeling euphoric. "Hal hasn't touched me in twenty years, that's all I really want to say on the matter."

Jared made a neutral kind of noise. His hand rubbed her belly and then strayed up to her flattened but massive mountains of flesh. Wendy made an appreciative sound as he caressed the delicate flanks of one big breast. "Wendy, you are delightful to touch." He said. He bent down and gave the tip of her breast a kiss.

Reaching across her body, his other hand teased her far nipple as he took the near one between his lips. It rose quickly, fattening into a dark brown grape. Wendy just laid back and enjoyed the attention for a while. Her pussy still throbbed lightly and the way their mingled juices spread across her groin and still occasionally trickled from her satisfied cunt made her feel deliciously dirty.

When Jared raised his head and looked her in the eyes, words were not necessary. Her lips parted and he slid up her body to meet them.

They kissed as lovers, wet and tender.

As their tongues mingled, Jared's hand wandered over her body, slowly making its way down to her spread legs. As her caressed her soggy beaver, she grabbed his head and tried to force her tongue right down his throat. She was still so sensitive down there. His gentlest caresses were intensely stimulating.

Parting from her lips, he smiled down at her, eyes bright. He virtually oozed down her body, caressing and probing every inch of flesh he could reach. He slowly stripped off each of her stockings, hands gliding over her, shall we say, sturdy legs and even rubbing her feet. Once he had her utterly and completely nude, he made his way slowly up her legs.

After an instantaneous eternity, he reached her steaming sex. The way he ran his face through her thick pelt and inhaled her smell made Wendy shudder. This man really loved the female body. Female sexuality.

She had to bite her lips as his mouth rooted around her folds. Deliriously sensitive.

He made happy slurping sounds as his tongue swabbed out every fold of her fleshy mound and delved into her hole.

Wendy squirmed. She had believed herself completely sated but her sensitive pussy was quickly heating up all over again.

She was disappointed when he raised his head a few minutes later. He moved quickly up her body and before she knew what was happening, he kissed her deeply again.

His mouth, his entire face in fact, was rich with the ambrosia from her pussy. This was something Wendy had not ever experienced before. She'd tasted herself a handful of times but this was different. The messy leavings of sex had always been little more than an inconvenience in her long-ago sex life. But Jared treated it as a sexy treat.

The taste and scent and smooth feel of the fluids surprised Wendy. Her body thrilled at the filthy decadence of it.

And she also noticed that something hard and smooth and slick was pressing firmly against her hip. Eyes wide, she reached down and found what she hadn't dreamed it could be.

Jared was hard again. His gorgeous cock pulsed in her hand, the knob swollen tightly against her palm.

Her shocked expression made Jared pull back from her lips and chuckle. He lifted himself between her legs, her hand still clinging to his ready member. Words weren't necessary. She pulled his lips back to her at the same time she spread her legs wide and guided his reinvigorated manhood into her grotto.

He slid in like a greased seal. Gentle euphoria at the return of that exquisite full feeling hummed through her nervous system.

They made slow love for an endless interlude of murmurs, caresses and deep soul kisses.

At some unknown hour they fell asleep entwined with one another, fresh sperm filling Wendy's sex and the bed a sopping mess.

Wendy was amazed and delighted again a few hours later, long before dawn, when she woke to find Jared lapping at her nether lips again. His hips were angled near her head and she found his hard, bobbing cock in the dark with her mouth. They pleasured one another orally for a time before Wendy turned to ride him, half smothering him with her fat tits. She worked him over expertly, re-learning lost techniques of pussy control and pleasure. She extracted still more seed from his balls more quickly than either thought possible.

Then they fell back into contented slumber.

**

Jared woke very slowly to the sound of the shower. His mind filled with vivid memories of the night and he just smiled. He turned his head and inhaled Wendy's womanly scent from cooling sheets next to him. Forcing his eyes open, he checked the time. Just after 6... early. He was certain Stacy wouldn't be back home for hours yet.

He debated getting up to join her mother in the shower but thought better of it. The bed was so comfortable and there was a good chance Wendy needed a little alone time. He was confident the night had been very good for her but in the light of day... or not quite light of not quite day... there was no telling what kind of second thoughts she might have.

He needn't have worried on that score.

The shower shut off. A couple minutes later Wendy came swaying back into the room, still naked as the day she hatched. When she flipped on the light, Jared had to raise his arm to block the glare. He grumbled but she just laughed... giggled really. "Good, your awake."

She bounced into the bed with him and rested her breasts on his chest. Her big smile was seductive and pleading. "I don't know what's going to happen after this." She started. "I hope Stacy lets us play more some time but just in case this is my last chance, there's one last thing I really want to do."

She slid her hand down under the sheets and took hold of his rising cock. "Bet you can't guess what it is."

"You want me to take you to Sid's Needle Shack so you can have my name tattooed across those fantastic tits?" he guessed.

Giggling she said "Nnnooooo."

"Across your ass?" he suggested again.

"Actually, getting warmer but you're still on the wrong track." She squeezed his turgid member tighter. "Think along the lines of where I want you to put this."

There was a second or two of silence as Jared's brows slowly rose. "Why Mrs. Schnabel, just how dirty a girl are you?"

She answered with a throaty laugh. "Absolutely filthy, my dear." She kissed him, briefly but hotly. "Please fuck my ass, stud." When she felt her words make his cock jump, she laughed throatily again. "Oh, you like that, do you?" She slid down his body and licked his hot throbbing lollipop.

He braced a hand on her head as she slobbered on his prick. "That's one of the few things Stacy doesn't like. Says she tried it a couple times and it just doesn't feel good."

Smacking her lips, Wendy pulled away from his beautiful gift for a moment. "Well then I'm glad I can give you something special." She said. She bobbed on his cock a few more times and then went on. "I learned to like anal so I could take guys bareback back in college."

She focused on soaking down his rod. A few minutes later, he slid off the bed. "Lay on your back here. I want to look into your eyes as I open your back-door."

Wendy spun around and edged her broad buns off the side of the bed. She gripped the mattress edge in her hands. "I really want this but you have to go slow, babe. That's a really big helmet you wear on your cock."

The big helmet probed her pussy briefly, picking up a bit more lube. He hacked and spit on his fingers and rubbed her wrinkled brown eye. She was already slick; some lotion she found in the bathroom. The combination of lubrication, slightly callused fingers and gentle rubbing made Wendy sigh. "Oh, that's nice."

He continued to tease her pussy lips with his girth. He smoothly transitioned from a gentle massage of her starfish to an investigation of the pit. His middle finger wormed its way in and soon he felt her tight sphincter against the first knuckle.

She stiffened as he probed deeper, her breath catching. He let his penis brush her clit which made her eyes flutter.

Withdrawing most of the finger, he began to work a second in next to it. Their squirming samba made Wendy's stomach flutter. She had to grit her teeth a bit as the second finger forced her sphincter wider and sank deep into her shitter.

Jared worked his fingers in and out with more firmness. "God your tight." He muttered, trying to spread them apart a bit.

Wendy's eyes got very wide and she cried a startled but seductive "Ooohhh!" when Jared decided to press his cock into her pussy and bury all seven inched into her body.

Fingers up her ass and fat, throbbing cock in her hungry pussy, Wendy urgently humped against him. "Oh god you beast. Yes! Make me cum like a bitch!"

Wendy's juicing cunt felt incredible and about a minute later she did cum, her tightness snapping around Jared's cock and making him moan.

"Tell me one more time, dirty girl. What do you want me to do?"

Not quite done climaxing, Wendy yanked her legs back to her chest, turning her ass up at her son-in-law. "I want you to slide that beautiful dick up my corn hole and fuck me good."

Out came his fingers and out slid his cock. It jammed against her dark hole. One hand supported his shaft, thumbing the head against her rear entry. The other braced against her leg to give him leverage. "Lord, we thank you for this tight fucking ass I am about to receive." He intoned.

Jared pressed against her firmly. He had to press really hard. The head of his cock was so fucking big. Wendy began to pant, almost hyperventilating as she struggled to deal with the incredible amount of stimulation. Sweat broke out across her forehead.

Yes, it hurt. But strong sensations have a way of becoming confused. Just the thought of an eager, virile young man fucking her ass, along with the delicious memories of the long night of raw sex, had Wendy aroused to the point where anything seemed possible.

Even fitting ten pounds of meet in a three pound sack.

She heaved against Jared, grunting in effort. God, her hole was stretched so tight. She wished she could see it. How close was she? What must that enormous bulb look like against her ass?