Wendy's Lament

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Twisting this way and that, trying different angles, spitting more thick saliva into her crack, Jared did everything he could trying to work his cock into her hot hole. As long as she was willing to stay under him and urge him onward, we wasn't going to give up.

Wendy was grinding her teeth and hissing "Oh god, oh god, oh god." Maybe this wasn't going to work.

Finally, with his thumb right on the head he forced the blunt spear into Wendy. "Ahhh." She cried briefly, eyes wide and head bent back. "God, shit, yes!" she exulted. Hands on the edge of the mattress, she pulled herself back against Jared. "More, don't stop. All the way in." she panted.

The hard part was done. Slowly but inexorably, Jared sank into his mother-in-law's bowels. "Oh god, it's like fucking a keyhole." When his hips contacted her fat globes, he laughed giddily. "Dirty little girl, your ass has officially been fucked!"

Wendy raised her hips and craned her neck, staring at Jared's groin. At first she couldn't see her anus but when he slowly began to withdraw, it puckered outward.

The hairy ring was dark pink and stretched tightly like a rubber band. The sight made Wendy's insides convulse, squeezing down on Jared so tightly he nearly got stuck.

"Fuck!" they both said in unison.

Jared pressed in deeply again. Wendy let herself fall back and try to relax against the mattress. Jared tried to get a grip around her big thighs but they were too massive. He hooked his hands in the inside creases between thighs and hips and continued to fuck her ass slowly.

"Oh that's so fucking amazing. I don't know why it feels good but it just does." She babbled. "Just so intense and nasty and perfect.

Jared slowly quickened his pace. Mrs. Schnabel began rubbing her clit, making herself wetter and wetter. In moments her eyes were rolling into the back of her head.

"Oh lord!" she moaned. "Don't stop."

Jared jammed back into her hot, tight, buttery ass again. Her pussy juices were running down across his cock and working into her ass, making in squelch.

He fucked the old woman's ass good. She was practically frictionless but so damn tight!

Wendy's fingers flew across her engorged clit. She shrieked wordlessly. Gushing sprays of watery ejaculate soaked Jared from the chest down.

Wendy shuddered and bucked as the orgasm persisted.

Jared tried to ride out the cataclysm but the intensity of her orgasm and the black-hole tightness of her rectum were too much. More quickly than he'd cum in years, Jarred shouted wordlessly and jerked against her ass, flooding her bowels with seed.

Even though she had cum fist, Wendy was still vibrating madly by the time Jared was drained. He stayed locked in her ass for long minutes as her euphoric tension very slowly leached from her body.

Jared's cock was limp by the time he let her legs drop. They plopped down like jelly. Wendy was completely wrung out, unable to move. Jared's reduced member slipped easily from her dark orifice, saving her the trauma of passing his enormous cockhead a second time.

Jared fell onto the bed next to her, unconcerned about his soiled dick for the moment. "Holy cow." Was all he could say.

In the complete silence that followed, as Wendy felt Jared's sperm tickle against her anus trying to leak out, she worried. She just couldn't take a sexless life any more. It was like a seal had been opened. Pandora's box. What was she going to do? She couldn't leave Hal... she'd make out very badly in a divorce and had no way of supporting herself. She'd never finished college... she'd found the work difficult and uninteresting.

But all the old dangers of having affairs still applied. She glanced at Jared. Such a wonderful man. Emphasis on man. He wasn't the macho type and being below average in height and a little soft in the belly made him seem like a wimp.

But he was hell on wheels in the sack. He had treated her sagging, over-weight body like a wonderful gift and made her feel... alive and womanly and even loved.

But it didn't matter. Even if she got other chances to play with him... she lived a thousand miles away!

Jared noticed tears trailing from Wendy's eyes. He cuddled up to her and wrapped her in his arms. "You okay?"

Wendy wiped at her face. "I'm fantastic. I just don't know what I'm going to do about the next twenty years of my life." When she didn't elaborate, Jared just set his head against her shoulder and held her.

**

They were showered and dressed by 8am but they needn't have hurried. Stacey didn't come in the door until after eleven. She still had the robe on but it was open and she wore sweats underneath. They were very tight and short... Helen's probably, Jared thought.

They all stood around the kitchen just kind of staring at each other. "Everything go well?" Stacey asked.

Wendy answered for them. "It was wonderful. Thank you so much." Stacy got herself a glass of grapefruit juice, mostly to have something to do with her hands. "Did you uh..." Stacy was intensely curious about what her husband and mother had gotten up to but couldn't bring herself to ask.

Jared looked like he wanted to just be invisible and watch mother and daughter deal with the new reality. Wendy seemed more relaxed but wasn't going to burden her generous daughter with too much information. "Jared was everything you promised. I feel like a new woman."

Stacy just nodded, blushing and sipping at her juice. "I'm glad."

Wendy didn't want to press her luck but also didn't want to miss opportunities so she asked, "Are you going to let me spend some more time with Jared again before I leave?" She would be in town until Sunday.

Her daughter's hand shook for a moment. Wendy was trying to be calm but but Stacy could see a bright eagerness in her eyes. It was clear that Wendy had enjoyed herself a great deal. "Ah..." she stammered. "It's f-fine with me. We'll work something out." She nearly tipped the glass trying to set it back on the counter.

"I need a shower." She said, rushing out of the room. "We can go to lunch and then see that photography exhibit downtown."

Wendy and Jared exchanged looks of concern. Jared said quietly, "I don't think she's upset really, just embarrassed about talking to her mother about sex."

"I hope that's it. We've never been open at all about it so yeah, that's probably it."

Stacy was so confused. She kind of liked sharing Jared and has never felt anything but growing love for him from doing so. And she wanted her mother to be happy. She was genuinely unconcerned about the situation...

The problem was she kept having these flashes of intense arousal when she thought of them together... followed by strange, gut churning guilt and disgust about it. She hated herself for the stupid hangups but really needed to get them all out of the house and get some separation from the situation for a while.

**

It was Friday. Jared took the day off along with Stacy and all three spent the day out seeing the sights. They had dinner at a nice Chinese place and saw a movie. It was after ten before they got home and they were all pretty tired. Wendy said good night and went to the guest room. Jared and Stacy undressed and got into bed together. They cuddled, murmuring tiredly to one another and fell asleep pressed together like silverware.

Not for the first time, Jared slowly woke in the middle of the night to find his wife's hand stroking his rising cock. Also not for the first time, she was still asleep. She was making adorable, sexy sounds as she ground her beaver on his hip and jacked him off.

He turned toward her more and took a nipple in his mouth. Stacy's delectable swollen tips were always so responsive. Her mews became soft cries. Not really awake yet, her free hand dug against her mound.

Jared rolled onto his wife, deftly sliding between her legs. Her eyes fluttered open and she smiled up at him and pulled his cock to her sex. "I love waking up to the real thing" she sighed as he penetrated her deeply.

Her legs wrapped around his and her arms around his neck. He humped her with short, firm strokes while his tongue delved deeply into her mouth. Her breasts throbbed as he roughly gripped their delightful handfuls.

When she climaxed minutes later she cried out loudly. "Oh yes Jared, more. Fuck me more. You make me cum so good!"

In a tangle of sheets and appendages, they rolled and Stacy took the dominant position. She ground and bumped and swayed on top of him. His lightly calloused hands held her ass tightly and she whooped as she flicked her clit. "Like the way I ride you, stud?" she asked, her voice loud and brash.

She wanted her mother to hear.

Twice more Stacy screamed as she came all over her husbands cock. After the second time she pulled herself off his meat. Kneeling next to him breathing hard, she frigged her clit. She wanted to give him a few seconds to cool down... but the sight his glistening cock was just too good to ignore.

She leaned against the headboard. "Come on baby, ride me like a bitch."

Simply responding to her passion without thought, Jared squatted behind his wife and rammed her dripping cunt. "Then take it like a bitch!" he shouted.

"Oh god! Yes, Yes, YES." Stacy screamed as Jared fucked her. The bed rocked and squeaked. "Harder god damn it. Fuck the shit out of me!" she demanded.

The bed started banging against the wall... the wall shared with the guest room.

Through multiple orgasms, Stacy cursed and moaned and screamed. Froth built up around Jared's member as she creamed all over him again and again.

Finally Stacy demeaned, "Cum for me baby. Fill me up good. Jizz my snatch!" Her tight cunt flexed and gripped him even harder.

Groaning, Jared surged against her ass cheeks and unloaded.

Stacy screamed. "Yes, you're doing it! I can feel your hot stuff filling me up. Oh god!" and she came again.

When Jared fell onto his back, Stacy was all over him. "You so fucking great. Look at you baby. You filled me up so good and your still hard. I'm married to the greatest stud in the world!"

She sucked half his scummy cock into her mouth, moaning as the flavors exploded in her mouth. Then she slid up his body and stuck her tongue down his throat. He wrapped his arms around her head and sucked down the juices. His cock throbbed, still granite-hard.

Then, giggling softly, she whispered into his ear. Jared chucked and nodded.

Leaning against the headboard again, Stacy demanded. "Again baby. You're so fucking hard, just fucking pound me. Ogh, yes! That's it. Shit, yeah, fuck me!" She began banging the bed against the wall.

But Jared was not embedded in his wife. She was alone in the bed as he padded to the door and out into the hallway, his dripping, rigid cock leading the way.

Wendy's door was framed in light. He opened it quietly and peaked in.

The big woman was sprawled out on her stomach, head near the wall the pounding and gibberish emanated from. Her hips were raised slightly and Jared could see that both hands were under her body, frigging her hairy pussy.

He boarded the bed quickly and was pressed against her before she knew what was happening. Then he was inside her and she came immediately. "Oh god!" she moaned.

Jared leaned over and said in her ear, "Stacy says we should make some noise." Then he proceeded to powerfully fuck his mother-in-law.

If anything, her cries were even louder and dirtier than her daughter's... and the wall threatened to crumble.

When Jared tired, Wendy rode him hard. Rode him right into the ground and an hour later he was limp as a wash-rag. When the room had been quiet for a time Stacy called through the wall, "If you're done with my husband, send him back over. I want to have something to fuck when I wake up in a couple hours!"

Laughing and pushing Jared out of her bed, Wendy flopped happily back onto her stomach and was asleep before Jared made it back to his wife.

At around 8am, the entire sequence repeated itself though at a more sedate pace that was all poor Jared could muster.

That next day was Saturday. The women left Jared to recuperate. Wendy decided to use her husband's charge card and treat Stacy to some cloths shopping.

Jared got very little rest Saturday night. The two women sent him back and forth; it's hard to say whether that night was more a tribute to Jared's stamina or the alluring, arousing talents of the women.

At one point, Stacy was alone with her hand on her clit listening to Wendy and Jared through the wall when she heard her mother loudly demand, "Now in my ass, stud. That's right, just like yesterday morning. I want that fat cock in my ass!" The moans and continued begging went on until Wendy screamed and Jared shouted, "You got it all, dirty girl. I'm gonna fuck your ass inside out!"

Much later when Jared stumbled back into their bedroom, Stacy was at the door to meet him. "Did you really fuck my mother in the ass?" she asked. He just nodded tiredly but Wendy shouted from the next room, "He sure did! It was fantastic!"

Stacy grabbed her husband by the arm and led him to the bathroom. "Into the shower, I'm not touching that thing until I soap it up personally."

By dawn, nothing either of the woman could do would raise Jared again. They all slept in late and were simply too worn and sore to resume anything before Wendy's flight later in the day.

On the drive to the airport, the women made plans for Wendy's next visit. Wendy would would just tell Hal that she missed her daughter... what could he possibly have to be suspicious of?