All Comments on 'Wendy's Show for the Workmen Ch. 03'

by Blithering_Hayseed

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This story would be better

If hubby grew a pair and gained some respect and set Phil straight. She could still be the sub... Serg's respect would go a long way. How about Phil's wife. Let little man give some discipline after that. A reversal would make this story so much hotter if Phil wound up cock blocked. Oh well we can only dream.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
SAD

What a very sad little story - I read it all thinking he would do something to regain his pride over Phil &Sig but No the slag enjoyed being a slutty whore humiliating her husband in front of the other men . If that slag was my 'wife' I would organise a bukake finishing with all concerned defecating on her then driving the bitch to a distant city & throwing her out to survive just as she was - no clothes no money nothing - bet she'd have fond memories of Caruthers between Crack hits !

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

This story is so much different than I expected. I'm surprised of the "morals" of this wife "Wendy" that she can be so mean to hubby and act so slutty yet not give up any pussy to anybody. This is a sorry state of affairs. Let the hubby teach these self rightous asshole a little respect for him and his wife. If his wife Wendy wants to be "slutted" about she can be an actual whore. But letting Phil do all this disrespectful stuff to her and hubby is Crazy stuff! Let hubby have some balls please. Let hubby have some respect. Let him kick some ass, prob knows Karate'

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was really hoping husband would take the cane and blister her bare bottom out in the yard in front of all the workmen.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous