Supernatural Earth Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am sorry that you were troubled," he rumbled back in response as he settled down to keep his cock within her to ensure that none of his seed dripped from her body. "You were thinking of your mate and if he was watching?" he asked.

Damn the werewolf, he was really observant. Kimberly gave him a wan smile and nodded. "Yeah..." she said softly. "I'm pretty sure he was watching since Tillis is that goddamn sadistic. Don.. my husband... has permission to seek out other sexual pursuits until I can get out of here... But..."

"But you still miss being away from him," Elias nodded. "It is a concept we can understand as we are separated from others of our kind that we have developed bonds and friendships with. Even some of us have mated together out of convenience as some of out mates are on the outside and we are trapped on the inside to serve Tillis. And then, of course, we have the issue of having our mates in here watch as we mate with you to reproduce." He nuzzled her head with his nose. "No more such thoughts. Rest now. We will have more time to talk later and screw our combined worries away."

"Remind me to fuck your wife later as a way of saying I'm sorry," Kimberly yawned as she stretched as much as she could in her bonds.

"I'm sure she'll take you up on that offer."

*

The guard reported back to Raymond with a salute. "The three breeder women have been delivered to the Werewolf Barn, sir."

Raymond looked up from his work and glanced at a side monitor that showed the Pack Alpha talking with the girls and then motioning for other Werewolves to come over. Raymond pushed a few buttons on his computer that would start the live feed for one of his channels and then another few commands that would pipe the feed directly to Newhaven. Let that so-called 'Governor' chew on that for awhile. "Good," he said, "Wait until they're done then go in there and uncuff them from the beds. The Werewolves will spend the next month fucking them until they're pregnant and then they'll spend the next nine months fucking them into oblivion until they give birth." He looked at the guard. "Make sure you up your patrols. Now that Newhaven is getting this feed, I'm sure they're going to try some misbegotten attempt at rescue again like they did last year. When they do, maybe I can get the President to declare war on them to take them back. God, I still can't believe that he let them secede. At the very least, it'll keep them busy while I carry on with my real plans."

"Yes, sir," the guard replied. Knowing that he was dismissed, he saluted and left.

Raymond continued to work in silence. He got the urge again to fuck and his mind went to his wife, Becky, but she was pregnant again with their second child and he didn't want to risk the pregnancy. Hopefully this time she'd produce a boy. A girl had been born as their first, much to Raymond's dismay. Women have their place but I can't expect one to be my heir... he thought bitterly. Checking the time and seeing that the Magis were not due to arrive for another hour at least, he mentally cycled thorough the list of maids, cooks, and other support staff that he had who were women and then discarded them all. His eyes drifted back to the spectacle where four werewolf men were now fucking the three breeders. Well shit, I can do the same thing... he thought. Hell, after the Magi are done tonight, I can start rotating them up here to be on display for me at all times. Yeah...

He grabbed his phone and dialed up his floor boss for the holding tank room. "Yeah, get me one of the girls out of the tanks and bring her up to my office. Hmmm... someone redheaded and curvy. I want a little meat on the bones so I can pound her hard. Make sure that she'd pumped full of paralytic and mind control to last at least an hour and then get the Facehuggers off of her. I don't want to fuck and alien while she's up here," he ordered his man on the other in. "Good, thanks."

***

CHAPTER 3: Going on the offensive...

Governor Aden Parker of Newhaven watched the video feed along with his head Siren, Brad Fiddis, who had formerly been Lurker Skulker's caretaker. Also in attendance in his small office while the new one was being built were the newly elected representatives for the Humans to sit on the newly formed Council; Donald Brock and former Sheriff Robert Griffin. Sheriff Zander Fielder, who had been elected back in the day when Robert retired, had just won reelection to his position now that Newhaven was a city-state, was leaning back into a corner with arms crossed and a grim look on his face.

Don was Kimberly Brock's husband and watching her be bred by Werewolves was taking its toll on him. As was the knowledge that Erica was practically like a daughter to him as his son had been dating her at the time she was found out to be their spy. He buried his face into his hands as the sounds of fucking and passion came in through the speakers. "I don't know what's worse," Don moaned despairingly, "watching my wife be forced to do this or the fact that I'm horny now and want to go out and fuck someone..." He let out a long sigh as he sat back upright, running his hands alongside his short brown hair that was greying at the temples, and looked upwards in beseechment. "Does that make me a goddamn Cuck or something?"

"It makes you human," Aden said, not taking his eyes off the screen. As the person ultimately responsible for the women's predicament, he felt that it was his obligation to watch. "You see your wife getting pleasured and you want to go out and do the same. Relax; it's natural and you two have an open relationship now. But, at least we know that they're alive and safe, even if Tillis is using this as propaganda porn." As the Werewolves finally spent their loads into the ladies, the feed cut out. Aden turned to his friends. "Thoughts?"

"Other than 'I told you so'?" Zander quipped from the corner. Aden flipped him off as he didn't need to be reminded of the fact that one bullet from Aden's sniper rifle could've avoided years of conflict that had cost lives on both sides. He'd had Raymond Tillis in his sights and not taken the shot because Raymond, at the time, had thrown down his weapon and raised his hands in surrender. Aden had a code that he'd held on to from his military days that one does not shoot those who are unarmed and have given up.

If Aden knew then what he knew now, he would've pulled the trigger. But that was water under the bridge now.

"I don't need jokes," Aden said, "I need options. There's gotta be something that we can do to get Tillis' captives out of there."

"Well," Brad had been pondering the situation. "We do have our own spy in there in the form of Jen now, she's been our source of intelligence."

"I'm not talking about just the girls," Aden interrupted him. "I'm talking about the Werewolves as well since they're as trapped as our women are." He looked around the room as one could've heard a pin drop. "What?" he asked. "Am I the only one who cares about them too?"

"Why should we care about them?" Robert asked point blank. "They made their bed and now they can sleep in it after attacking both the Vamps and us."

"I think that even Princess Vanderheim down in Metro would agree that her most hated enemy has suffered enough," Aden replied dryly. He looked at the now blank screen. "I wish we could've caught the exchange between Kimberly and that Alpha but Tillis had the feed muted for that part."

"Hold on..." Brad held up his hand and concentrated for a moment. He mentally pinged Jen, who relayed him to Kimberly, who gave him as brief a synopsis as possible. Brad spoke as he relayed the information back as fast as he got it. "The Alpha's name is Fenrir, he's been expressing remorse for their role in the war against the Vampires, and... holy shit... something about they have family units in the compound now that they're trying to keep Tillis away from at all costs... fuck me running... to protect the children who've been born there."

There was a series of muttering and curses under people's breath around the room at that revelation. Aden gave Robert a pointed look. "Do the sins of the parents translate down to the children?" he asked.

Robert held up his hand. "I withdraw the protest. Damn... he's got kids hostage there."

"Something you don't see in his propaganda machine since he knows that'd turn popular opinion against him," Aden somberly agreed with a nod. Then an idea hit him. "Maybe we can use that... he's all about image... maybe we can get him to release the women and the children?"

"Hate to rain on your parade, buddy," Zander piped in, "but when's the last time he ever released anyone on his own accord?"

"We never had a bargaining chip before," Aden replied. He was tapping his forefinger to his lip in thought as the plan came together in his mind. He hit the intercom button on his desk phone. "Michelle, get me Alpha Irving and Representative Reed in here from the Werewolf pack. Then grab Carlos and Emily Vasquez from the Vampire delegation. Put the four of them in the west wing conference room and make sure that they don't kill each other."

"Yes, sir," his secretary replied at once before staring to make the calls.

"Brad," Aden pointed to the male Siren, who cocked his head in curiosity, "You have an idea of when the Hunters will strike next?"

"We have a general idea..." Brad said carefully, "but we always have to keep a low profile since any open hostilities between us and the Hunters can result in open war with the United States now. We do our best to try and dissuade them rather than outright kill them.

"The next time you're called out to defend a Lurker or any other supernatural group of refugees that's heading our way, I want you to take prisoners."

Brad gaped at him. "Are you fucking kidding me?"

"No, grab one of the Fae to open a portal here so that we can get this done quickly. Be sure to grab both men and women who are involved in the attacks and we can hold them for war crimes on civilian refugees to present to the U.N. Zander, get ready to receive guests. I want men and women separated and I want everything done to the letter of the Geneva Conventions."

"What the fuck are you getting at here?" Zander asked, wondering if his friend was off his rocker. "You know the shit show that's going to come down on us if we take American prisoners off of American soil?"

"Yeah..." Aden nodded, now grinning wolfishly. "I'm counting on it."

*

Aden left his office in a hurry, going over plans and notes on his tablet when his brother suddenly stepped out of a shadow beside him and fell into step. Taken off guard by the sudden intrusion, Aden pivoted on his foot and decked James, sending him to the ground. "Fuck! Warn me the next time you decide to pop in like that!" Aden admonished him as he helped James up.

"Glad to see you too, brother," James quipped, rubbing his jaw. "Damn, that was a good punch. You've been practicing."

"I've also been lifting since not all of us around here have been gifted by God," Aden remarked as he continued on with James walking beside him, albeit at a slight distance.

"God and Goddess, get it right," James corrected him. "So what's this meeting about?"

Aden eyed him. "You heard?"

"About five seconds after your secretary called Carlos and Emily up. They said that she sounded urgent and wanted any last minute instructions on our position." James explained. "What is it that we need to take a position on? They didn't say what the meeting is about."

"That's because I haven't told them what the meeting is about." Aden replied as they approached the conference room. "I'm surprised that you didn't bring Ashley with you."

"Eh, she's busy with her campaign to become Mayor of Metro. You should see the slogan; 'I already run the city so why not make it formal?'"

Aden laughed at his sister-in-law's form of humor. "That'll go over well with the Cthulhu-for-President crowd."

"She's ahead in the polls since nearly all of the supernaturals that have been laying low in the city were all registered voters to begin with," James grinned. "Of course the opposition is having kittens and have already claimed voter fraud and tampering until it was pointed out that the State Constitution makes no distinction for supernatural beings. All it says is those who have resided in the state for X amount of years is eligible to vote and run for office and Ashley more than qualifies since she came over before the state even existed. She's been smoking the incumbent in all of the debates since she's older, wiser, and far more educated than he could ever hope to be."

"Well, being undead for a few centuries does help," Aden said as they entered the conference room. The two Vampires, Carlos having been converted recently to be like his wife, the two Werewolves, and Aden's secretary, all rose to their feet out of respect for Aden's office. Carlos and Emily then bowed to James who was effectively their Prince. James nodded back at them and took a seat beside them while Aden sat at the head of the table. "Thank you, Michelle," he told his secretary who smiled and promptly left to addend to her other duties.

"What's this about, Governor?" Alpha Irving asked once they were seated again. His steel eyes shifted over to the Vampires. "And why are they here?"

Aden shot the two Werewolves, presently in their human form, an irritated look. "If you'd give me a moment to explain, I'll be happy to," he said in an even, terse voice. "As you all are no doubt aware, there is a pack of Werewolves who are currently enslaved by the leader of the Hunters, Raymond Tillis. Now, would it be fair to say that the Werewolves here in Newhaven would like to see their brethren released?" he asked, immediately holding up a forestalling hand towards Emily, who'd shot to her feet and opened her mouth to protest. After getting a glare from James, she slowly sat back down.

"Yes," Irving replied, glaring daggers at Emily.

Aden turned to the Vampiress. "I know that the Vampires and Werewolves hate each other like Cats and dogs or even England and France," he said dryly. "But would the Vampires agree that these particular Werewolves, who did go to war against you all in Metro, have paid for their sins against you?" he asked, this time holding up a hand to the side to forestall the protests forming from the Werewolves who he knew didn't think of the war as being a crime. Aden knew all about The Mistress from his brother. The Mistress had played both sides in her bid to become the head Vamp in the region and was executed for her crimes.

Emily mulled it over then looked to James for support. James nodded and she let out a long, resigned sigh. "Oui... Ve would agree..." she replied in her French accent.

"Then, since we are in agreement here," Aden pressed on, "we would be okay with any rescued Werewolf prisoners relocating here to settle with their families, correct?"

"Absolutely!" both Irving and Reed said at once.

"Pardon senor..." Carlos chimed in, his thick Latino accent evident, "Families?"

"Being in a closed society of their own, the Werewolves that Tillis has magically enslaved have been breeding all this time; both with each other and with women that Tillis choses from the Prison Creature," Aden explained. "There's no easy way to say it so I'll just say it: Tillis has children, most of them infants and toddlers, imprisoned within his compound."

Carlos paled. "Ay Dios Mio..."

"My god..." Irving was taken aback by this news. Reed wasn't saying anything, he was just gaping in shock and horror.

Even Emily was shaken at that as she gasped, her hand shooting up to her mouth with tears glistening in her eyes. "Merde..."

"Holy fuck..." James breathed, rubbing his mouth.

Aden eyed his brother. "Even you Angelics didn't know?"

James shrugged. "The Magi that are helping them have so many wards up and are using magic not of this realm of existence. I don't think that even the Lord and Lady themselves knew... if they're paying attention at all, that is. After all, we're just one anthill out of many in a huge universe that they oversee."

Aden nodded and then eyed Emily. "Are the Vampires in agreement that we should help the Werewolf families if the opportunity presents itself?"

"Oui!" Emily emphatically nodded.

"Good," Aden smiled. "Then get with Princess Vanderheim. I request for her to be on standby to apply political pressure from her end if need be." Aden then turned to Irvnig and Reed. "Can the Werewolves be ready to move if I need them for a rescue operation."

"For this," Irving said carefully, all business now, "I will enlist the help of the Great DenFather and Great DenMother themselves; Geir and Kara. I'll place the calls to Mormor at once. Political pressure from our own delegations to Norway, Finland, and Sweden through the U.N. could help as well," he explained. "By your leave, Governor?" Aden nodded and the two Werewolves hastily made tracks to get on things.

"We need to get this information to the Princess as well," Carlos put in.

"I'll take you two back to her," James put in, standing up. "If you don't mind, brother?"

"By all means, do what you have to. And... thank you."

"Non... Emily shook her head. "Thank you, Governor. While we Vampires cannot have children on our own, we do have a code that we will not harm 'de innocent... no matter what race they may be from."

*

"Ah-hah... ahhngh... ah..." Jen gasped as Raymond continually thrust into her. She was on her back on his desk with her head hanging off the other end. Her eyes stared off into space and her legs were splayed high up into the air, held in a V, as she held onto her own thighs while he held onto her ankles. The angle allowed his short, but thick, cock to plow further into her than it normally would. In the back of her mind she wasn't sure if he took Viagra or was just naturally horny as he'd been fucking her relentlessly for a good half hour now while watching a select bank of monitors that showed Kimberly, Erica, and Amanda all being fucked a second time by the Werewolves.

The entire time, she kept her mind as blank as possible so that she could observe and mentally report back to Brad later. She'd heard Mary, Kimberly, Kaitlyn, and Erica all lament to her telepathically to her about Raymond Tillis and how he likes to sadistically fuck but thus far she didn't see a problem. Then again, she was essentially mind controlled, which placed all the power with him anyway and he was a man who seemed to get off on power. Sure, he was slapping at her big, heavy tits, twisting and pulling her nipples, slapping at her pussy, slapping her face, and even choking her at times but she'd had far worse by far more cruel men in her life. She felt every slap, pinch, pull, and blow to her body just like she felt every thrust of his cock into her now tight pussy, thanks to that nectar that she was immersed in.

"God damn..." Raymond breathed as he relentlessly fucked her with her ankles up over his shoulders. "I shoulda thought of this years ago..." He slapped her breasts again, going straight across her nipples. "You like that, don't you, bitch?" he crowed as he pounded her hard and fast. "Cum for me again, bitch."

"Ahhhhhhhh!" Jen cried out as her body orgasmed on command. Her body shook and her pussy gripped his cock. A second later she felt his warm cum shoot up into her. He'd discovered that with the mind control nectar from the Huggers, he could make her cum whenever he told her to. Already she was in the throes of her third climax since coming up to his office study. Raymond arched his back and shoved his hips into hers as his came, sighing with relief the entire time.

"That was just what the fucking doctor ordered..." he muttered before turning his attention to someone who'd just entered. "Well it's about time that you got here! What took you so long? Ah, never mind that now," he said as he talked. Jen realized that she couldn't quite hear who he was talking to but paid attention nonetheless. "Her? Fine. We'll shove her back in and get started."