Wet Slippery Surprisingly Warm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh this is so disgusting."

Blake worked into her as quickly as his could and then really pounded her until they were both sweating and moaning.

He pulled out, changed to a fresh condom, and went into the hole she'd made for him.

"Stop, you are too big to go in there."

"Nonsense."

"I've decided I don't won't anal."

"You don't know what you want."

"Bit my tits and I won't feel the pain in my anus."

"Later perhaps. Your anus is already adjusting. Jesus how many guys have you had up here?"

"A few."

Blake laughed and she laughed with him.

He banged her until she genuinely looked as if she'd had enough. He pulled out, tossed the condom aside and jerked until he sent ribbons of come over her breasts and face and into her hair.

"Jesus, no wonder some of my female friends pay young guys to fuck them. It's like having a come bath."

"Good, we'll follow this procedure in future," Blake said, wiping her dry. "There is no need to pay me any more money."

"No it's your going rate. I'll pay because it makes me feel like a whore. I have no idea how they think but it sure beats talking to women my age over coffee."

Blake gave her his jeans and a shirt to wear home.

Two months later Blake had worked out what was happening within Mrs Whitehead's group of companies. He reported to her, she conferred with the principals at Faber and Wilks who lodged an official complaint to the police and handed over the evidence gathered. A crime squad swooped, seized records and arrested four executives on suspicion of misappropriation and corruption.

Blake moved on to other cities on new contracts but had to return to Dallas for the week-long trial of the executives, three of them receiving jail sentences.

Jessica Clay, or Jessica Moss as she was now, called Blake three times in the first two years of her marriage and they spoke as friends. She said she was happy but Blake's mother said she'd seen her in the mall and thought she looked troubled. At the next opportunity between contracts Blake went home but didn't see Jessica because she was on vacation with her husband. But he did see her when he returned home for his twenty-eighth birthday and his parents' thirtieth wedding anniversary two days later.

He had coffee with Jess and one of her girlfriends who Blake remembered, and when he called in for lunch at a café the next day and there was Jess with her mother who waved to Blake to join them.

"I'm surprised you remembered me Mrs Clay?"

"Well you always impressed me as a youngster... you seemed to have a kind of X-factor and unlike most of the guys your age you always were neat and tidy. You have grown into a very attractive man. Jessica said you work around the country doing special business investigations privately. She keeps up to date, always asking your mother where you are and how are you doing."

Blake looked surprised so to cover that he said, "Jess has grown into a lovely woman."

"Yes indeed. Jessica do you allow Blake to call you Jess. You usually go mad if anyone shortens your name, apart from your father that is."

Jessica looked started so Blake cut in smoothly. "I'm sorry for calling you Jess."

"No don't you dare apologize. Mom well before my marriage I invited Blake to call me Jess. Don't ask me why... out of respect I guess. He pulled me out of a couple of nasty holes at college. Blake please always call me Jess."

Blake realized Jess's mom was eyeing them both deeply and said, "May I order you ladies a glass of wine?" That broke Mrs Clay's focus and conversations went smoothly after that.

At the airport two days later, waiting to be called for his flight with one change to Boston, Blake was standing with his parents when Jess charged up, smiling hugely. She ran straight at him so Blake put up his arms and she kissed him soundly.

Blake's mom showed intense interest. "So this is why you asked me yesterday in the library what time was Blake leaving?"

"Yes, I didn't intend to be this late but my car was low on petrol and there was a line of people waiting to pay."

"Come on David," Mrs Boxhill said to her husband. "Let's give this young couple space to catch up."

The left and Jess said, "God your mom is sensitive. She worked out I wanted you to myself and yet I made no attempt to show that."

"I'm glad you're here but why are you here?"

"God you are rude. Can't a friend see a friend off?"

"Well if I call you a liar I suppose I'd not be your friend."

Jess turned crimson but continued to eye Blake steadily. "Well you asked for the truth and here it is. I feel my marriage is crumbling and I'm lining you up in the expectation you'll allow me to live for you for a while when that happens, um to allow me to get back on to my feet."

"Is Will playing around?"

"I don't think so. He's become so totally focused on the supermarket business and working very long hours he's lost interest in me."

"Such behavior could pass."

"That's what mom said. I'm one unhappy woman who tries to put on a happy face. Hold me Blake."

He held her. Her body trembled but she didn't cry. Blake stroked her long soft blonde hair.

They chatted and fifteen minutes later came the boarding call for his flight.

"Jess, do your best to save your marriage. You went into it for the long haul."

She nodded.

"But if you marriage fails just come to me."

She whimpered but didn't cry.

They hugged and kissed until they heard the final boarding call.

Then as Blake walked away he heard her crying but didn't turn until he was about to enter the secure area. He waved and she waved, a white handkerchief in that hand.

Blake walked on wondering if he'd ever see her again. He then felt sure she'd come to him even it her marriage remained reasonably stable. Yes she'd decided she wanted him but the opportunity to act on that had been denied her until the last few days. He decided not to communicate and if she called he'd not take the call or reply to any messages. He had no desire to influence her unduly about breaking up with Will.

On that first leg of that flight, and actually for the first time ever, Blake thought deeply about the woman who'd introduced him to the wet, slippery and surprisingly warm part of womanhood that had interested him so intently thereafter. He soon found, however, he knew very little about Jessica Clay-Moss and that astonished him, having assumed her knew her so well, having known her er carnally and known her since their teens.

When he was waiting he called home.

"Hi mom. Everything is okay. I'm waiting for my connection to Boston. Um tell me, where does Jessica work?"

"She's practice manager at Eliot, Kennedy, Jacobs and Warner and holds qualifications as a paralegal she gained after leaving college. You must have known that?"

"No."

"But you two... omigod, you two are having an affair."

"Mom no. I haven't touched her. We simply remained friends and only friends after leaving college and that's the truth."

"Well please explain her behavior at the airport. That behavior for a married woman really shocked me. Well?"

"It surprised me as well although she did say after you and dad left she's having trouble at home with her husband working such long hours and totally focused on the supermarket."

"Ah that will be because of Charlie Moss. Will's father was a nose to the grindstone with his studies at school, played no sport and at high school preferred working at his father's grocery rather than hanging out with the gang."

Blake, unsure whether his mom had believed his denial about be sexually involved with Jess, said, "Mom I didn't even know where Jessica works these days until you told me just now. What does that tell you?"

"Well if she's such a good friend you should take a greater interest in her. You are just like your father, you'll talk about yourself but are not interesting in hearing other people talk about themselves."

"Oh yeah is dad doing well keeping your flower gardens tidy?" Blake said, changing the subject.

When the call ended, with Blake being told at length about his useless father cutting tubers with the reckless use of a spade. Blake pulled out his computer laptop equipped with wireless and went to the website of Eliot, Kennedy, Jacobs and Warner, Attorneys at Law, and found what he waited, a page about the practice manager, Mrs Jessica Moss.

The head-to-belly button of Jessica, taken front-on, indicated a couple of mouth-watering boobs. Blake's mouth watered and he licked his lips. He also noticed how beautifully her face was structured and how intensely blue her eyes were.

"Jess," he whispered.

Blake shook his head to refocus, thinking Jesus, what was happening to him. He began reading about Jess Moss and learning about her. He ended that read most impressed.

On the leg to Boston Blake thought about himself intently. Yes he really was becoming tired of always being on the move, living in hotels but rarely returning to the same hotel twice. It was a life that left him scant on friends. Even the women he fucked accepted he was a business nomad and were unlikely to ever see him again, although that probably suited most of them.

His old friend Frank Lund had advised him that Jane Goldsmith was now head of business administration in the School of Business at their old college, and was fucking her way through the professors instead of mothering horny undergraduates.

Blake made scores of temporary friends of course while working for the scores of companies he'd been called into help solve problems within administration that required specialist investigation at forensic level. Usually when he left those friendships withered. There were two notable exceptions though.

Either Adam or Jenna Cole called him every couple of months, just to stay in touch. They'd once taken him on vacation with them to luxury resorts in Mexico where Jenna had given him more than friendship in high-risk encounters but as far as Blake could tell Adam remained oblivious and enjoyed having Blake with him as a golfing buddy or accompanying him fishing. Blake's work for them had been totally successful and their Black Ash City Public Transport Company was again the sole provider of public transport in the city after its competitor's business had crashed following a huge fall-off in patronage. Investors had lost heavily and the mayor had crashed heavily at the polls when running for his third term as mayor.

The other one was a real surprise. Two years after he'd lead to the downfall of the guys who were siphoning wealth out of her business, Texan Norma Whitehead called to invite him to meet her in New York.

"Sure but is there a reason?"

"To celebrate with you young man. My businesses are going exceptionally well since you plugged those leaks for me and of course the price of oil has really lifted. My late husband will be ever so pleased with you and would have said hiring you was the best business decision I'd made in many a day."

"Well that is worth celebrating Mrs Whitehead. Let's do it."

They arranged the dates, a Friday long weekend.

"Would you like me to bring Loretta?"

"Um it would be lovely seeing her again but just your company would be okay Mrs Whitehead."

"That sounds a big yes to me," she drawled, playfully turning on her accent.

"Yes it's a big yes," he laughed.

"Good I'll place you together in a suite. Loretta turns forty-nine next week and is terrified at turning fifty. She needs guys like you."

When they met in Manhattan, Blake found Loretta was slimmer and went to the gym three times a week and her appreciative husband had hired a beauty and clothing consultant for her.

As the saying go, she and Blake fucked like rabbits that weekend. These days Loretta occasionally arranges to go to where Blake is located for more fitness workouts.

On the Friday during the memorable long weekend, Blake and Mrs Whitehead went to the offices of her New York attorney where she signed over a managed apartment in Orlando, Florida, and another a couple of hours out of Denver.

Blake was flabbergasted. "But this is being overly generous," he protested.

"Their combined value represents approximately the annual loss I suffered in two years from those fiends who were draining my profitability," she said.

Her female attorney said, "Mrs Whitehead hasn't used either of those properties in years. It was my suggestion she quit them."

"Yes and I had been thinking how to truly show my appreciation," Mrs Whitehead smiled. "I own another twelve vacation properties world-wide so really won't miss these two."

Blake's parents didn't enjoy flying in airplanes so he took them to the closest property at Colorado when he arranged to occupy it for five nights. His parents had expected a vacation cabin but Blake knew that wasn't Mrs Whitehead's style and he also knew how much the apartment was worth. The drive to Beaver Creek in Avon from Denver Airport took them just under two hours. It was a two-bedroom penthouse and fitted out and furnished luxuriously.

"Omigod, haven't your landed on your feet," his mother cooed, hugging Blake.

"The costs of upkeep?" worried his father.

"Rentals less charges almost make it self-sufficient," Blake explained. "This building is run like a hotel."

Blake booked his parents in for two weeks and they choose late spring and were delighted when he suggested they should take another couple with them.

He decided not to inspect the Orlando property for the time being, having a belief something was about to happen soon.

CHAPTER 3

The weeks went by and Blake had earlier failed in two failed investigations in a row and that shook him. He was used to successes because he worked relentlessly to uncover the problems and had stupidly been coming to think of himself as being infallible and incorruptible and put that down to spending two much time by himself and not having anyone talking about his vulnerabilities.

Blake was suspicious one of those failures was due to one of the business partners removing all tracks of his/her deceit but he couldn't determine whether to tell the husband or wife of his suspicion because he didn't know who was the cheat. In both failures the clients were remitted half of their fee and he ended up with half of what had been due to him less the agency's full 15% commission on the fee for attracting and allocating him assignments.

Once again Blake thought he was tired of being a business nomad, associating with practically faceless people and not having his own bed to sleep in at night. This time those negative thoughts became very acute and began to worry him. He'd just concluded a successful investigation in Wichita and out of curiosity looked around for businesses for sale. He searched the web and thought a heating and plumbing business for sale was large enough to be run by a new owner without a plumbing background but thought it would be silly for him be in that line of business. So what was his line of business although the sideline he was specializing in was rather unique?

Blake looked at the websites of accounting firms and noted Robert J Chain & Co seemed rather light on partners in relation to the number of accountants it listed. He arranged to meet the managing partner Doug Owens over coffee next afternoon, saying he was interested in joining the firm and yes he was registered as an accountant in Iowa.

Doug Chain welcomed Blake with some reservation. He looked okay though and explained as they walked into the office, "We don't usually interview prospects who drop in out of the blue but you were pretty convincing. He then introduced Blake to an unattractive older woman as Mrs Julia Mohr, his sister.

"Julia and I co-own the building and we have four business partners. When considering taking on a senior Julia, who has HR responsibilities, and I do the interview together."

"So you own the building?"

Doug nodded and waited.

"It looks overdue for upgrading."

"Thank you Mr Boxhill," Julia said rather coldly.

"Oh I wasn't being critical, merely observant. You appear to have plenty of competition in this city so new-look rejuvenation could be a killer move against the competition."

"Well said Blake," Doug smiled. "We are building up a renovations fund rather than renovate on borrowed money. We increased our rentals a year ago and I don't think our partners and our other tenants are ready for another increase quite so soon."

"You know Julia and Doug, I kind of figured all that out myself because I've specialized as a business analyst and these things come naturally to me. Also I've been living out of hotel rooms for far too long and feel it's time to throw out an anchor."

"Why us and why Wichita?" Julia asked defensively.

"Good questions," Doug smiled, attempting to get back onside without being too obvious.

"I've been in Wichita refining the business plan for Compass Engineering concerned about a drop off in profitability as a result of rising steel prices and failure to continue to attract its usual number of major orders."

"Compass is a major client of one of our competitors."

"Well their accountants who are also their business advisers should have served them better and that's all I should say. They paid $37,000 for my thorough appraisal and recommended amendments to their business plan."

Brother and sister gaped.

"The agency Compassed approached to hire an independent consultant provides a lot of my work. It operates nationally and charges big city rates for its fees based on my estimates and takes 15% of those fees. I noticed the top executives in the agency all drive Mercedes vehicles."

"More coffee Blake. Please call me Julia."

"In answer to your 'why here' question Julia is I have business connections in New York and own vacation apartments in Orlando and out of Denver and my parents live in Boise, Idaho and are planning to relocate in Phoenix. Therefore Wichita would be pretty well located for me. You'll realize it's a non-stop short air hop from here to Phoenix."

"Yes I can appreciate that and I also think kindly of a man who is thoughtful about his parents," Julia said, frowning at Doug.

Obviously Doug didn't pay too much attention to their parents, Blake thought. "I take it your parents own a share in this building?"

"Yeah," said Doug. "That's part of their retirement income stream. So you wish to join our team?"

"Yes as a partner actually, uh on your terms. I have money and you have a building waiting to lap up money."

Julia and Doug exchanged glances.

"We'd have to submit your proposal to a meeting of all partners."

"I expected that Doug. Let's talk a bit more and give me a laptop to use in a quiet room and I'll write a proposal. I would also like the opportunity to arrive in the room after the partners have read and discussed my proposals. They need to sight me and ask questions. I assume I would be the youngest partner by a long shot?"

"And that will be your main problem Blake but only cover that lightly in your proposal, I suggest."

"Julia I turn twenty-nine in two weeks. Can you give me examples of businesses in this city where the owner or chief executive is between twenty-eight and thirty-two?"

"Yes sure. There won't be many but I know a few."

Half an hour later Blake went to a major law firm and asked to see an attorney who specialized in business law. Only a Mrs Carter-Webb was available and he said she would do.

Catherine Carter-Webb looked about thirty. After the introductions Blake said, "Is the first fifteen minutes of this consultancy free?"

"For a new client yes."

"What about a possible new client?"

She frowned at the overly sexy smile and said yes.

"First of all how many partners in this law firm are thirty-five or under?"

She answered two were sons of senior partners, the other three were there by merit.