Wet Slippery Surprisingly Warm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That swelled Blake's confidence and he began pushing in slowly and finally made the break-through and was in, both of them sweating and panting, Catherine noticeably so.

They rested and Blake prepared for the finally assault.

"I'll feed in another couple of inches and then we start copulating and you'll find more and more of me will ease in as we push. Save your hard thrusting until I'm all the way in."

"You have no show of getting all of that in."

"Don't under-estimate the capabilities of your body Catherine."

"Trust a man to say that. What a con," she panted.

But minutes later she reached behind her butt and felt his balls. "Oh of fuck sake, only another half inch to go," she crowded. Still on her hands and knees she thrust back and felt her butt collide with his groin.

"Take that butt man, you motherfucker. Rip into me real good."

Blake grinned, knowing he'd brought out into the open the slut that lay behind the façade of the lovely lady Catherine preferred to be for her parents, clients and others who mattered to her. The butt cheeks that he was gripping belonged to Catherine the suppressed whore... well a woman suppressed from letting rip her own sexuality.

Freeing a hand he reached under and squeezed a tit really hard.

"Drop your head on to the bed and thrust back as hard as you wish," he said erotically, withdrawing most of his erection. "Let's work into a real fucking frenzy. Here it comes!"

"Fuck-a-doodle-doo," Catherine screamed and soon was reduced to biting her arm and murmuring "Oh-oh, oh-yeah, oh-ho-ho," and began hitting her clit.

They eventually collapsed into a sweaty, smelly heap after Blake had pulled out and ripping off the condom had sprayed her tits. Catherine scooped up cum and pushed it into Blake's mouth.

Manfully he swallowed and was told he was a good boy.

They slept.

Later they awoke and Catherine dragged him off to the shower where she made him kneel and then urinated over him, Blake remaining submissive. That was a first for both of them and Catherine explained she'd read out it.

Well he'd been hoping for unrestrained sex and peeing on him apparently made Catherine happy.

She pulled him to his feet and after washing his hair and face under the streaming water kissed him deeply and said with feeling, "You are such a good boy."

On the drive home they both agreed they'd remember that disgusting and happy night in Tulsa for the rest of their lives.

* * *

The next Saturday when Blake was out looking at more apartments he took a call.

"Hi it's Jess."

"Oh great to hear your voice. You haven't been in contact and so I guessed you were attempting to save your marriage."

"Yes."

"And?"

"I'm ending it."

"Well that seems to be the right thing to do. When should I come for you?"

"Next Saturday. Where will you be?"

"In Wichita. I like it here more than I thought I would. I've just begun a permanent job and right now am looking at apartments. You may stay for as long as you like."

"That's very kind of you. I feel under pressure living here... dad is okay. Mom is the problem."

"I can guess. Um what is your attitude toward adultery? You are still married."

"I want friendship, companionship and to have loving sex."

"Say no more baby. Expect all of that and more. You were my first fuck, remember."

"Yes I do. In fact was thinking about it before I made this call. Look I don't need you to come to collect me. Mom and dad will want to say goodbye at the airport and mom could become a real bitch knowing I'm going to you when still married to that asshole."

"Well keep bright because things can only get better. I take it you have resigned?"

"Yes and my deputy is biting at the bit to take my place so I can leave as soon as I wish. An attorney in the firm is representing me in my divorce. All the paperwork has been done but I'll have to return for at least one negotiation meeting. I expect to walk away in the end rather well-heeled."

"And I hope deliriously happy?"

"Oooh what a kind thing to say. I feel ever so much better having made this call. You really are a great friend Blake."

When the call ended Blake rubbed his groin and looking across the foyer saw Ruth his realty salespersons, grinning at him.

"Ruth my situation appears to be changing. I'd like to upgrade my requirements a couple of notches to a two-bedroom premium apartment instead of a one-bedroom modest unit. Views now become important so what can you show me?"

"Has your upper price limit increased?"

"Yes by $30,000."

"Oooh that brings one apartment on our books into your bracket, a brilliantly situated penthouse but alas in need of interior renovation but that brings it down into your price range."

"Bring it on Mrs Stone," Blake said, yet again eyeing her tits.

"Is there something that you find interesting about by breasts Mr Boxhill," Ruth said, pouting slightly.

He slapped her as and got away with it. "Come on, sell me an apartment."

The next day the owners agreed to accept Blake's offer and to vacate immediately. The expensive apartment had been listed for five months so they were eager to vacate to their new home already secured in a retirement village. As soon as they were gone Blake had a home renovation firm look at the apartment and the decision was to replace the double oven, microwave, fan extractor, fridge/freezer, washing machine and drying and humidifier.

* * *

"Ruth says you'll require a decent discount," said Ruth's brother, owner of the renovation firm that was lined up to do the extensive makeover.

"Yeah pal," Blake said warmly. "Do it well and you'll get to do all the other work we require to be done. My partner arrives Saturday. Can you come Monday evening Ralph and we'll specify requirements."

"Sure thing, this job is a good fit for us. So you want us in and out by Friday evening?"

"Yeah, and you back again Monday at 5:30 and we'll talk about the next stages over a beer."

"Gee Blake, I wish all our clients are like you. You said you were an accountant. As it happens I have been thinking of changing our accountants. The one that handles our business and personal accounting is in such a muddle."

"Call me when you're ready to talk Ralph. I can see we talk the same language. Here's another of my business cards."

Ruth arrived an hour later at Blake's hotel room that he'd vacate next morning. "I know I shouldn't be doing this but... well I suppose you know better than I do."

When Blake took the rest of the week off and knew by the time he left for the airport everything would be pretty shipshape, the apartment basically furnished thanks to the wonderful cooperation of Ruth's sister and brother-in-law who owned a home furnishing business.

Slipping Ruth a $500 gratuity check at lunch on Friday, Blake grinned at her and explained, "Thanks to you I have a bunch of new friends including you."

He then explained he was obliged to cease casual sex because his girlfriend was coming.

"Well I guess something like this would happen when you first mentioned her arrival."

"Yeah, good thinking. I'm sorry..."

"It's okay Blake. I waddled home Tuesday night after you had me. You really are too big for me. I must arrange with your girlfriend to take her shopping as part of my friendship with you."

"You'll like her Ruth, I can promise you that."

Ralph arrived unannounced on Saturday morning with a painter and a woman who measured up for new blinds for the kitchen.

"You little lady will appreciate a slick looking kitchen," Ralph said, pulled on overalls. "Fred and I will use quick drying paint. You keep that new air extractor going and the little lady won't smell a trace of paint when she arrives."

"Gee, great thinking buddy. I best go out and grab a case of beer."

"You're a pretty good thinker for an accountant," Ralph grinned.

They were gone by 11:00 and an hour later Ralph drove to Mid-Continental Airport in his new Ford Escape Hybrid early to meet the incoming Midwest flight from Bois via Denver. As he waited in the terminal his thoughts went back all those years ago to something he'd found to be wet, slippery and surprisingly warm. He grinned and as Jessica came up to him, she caught the grin and thought at least Blake looked happy.

"Hi Blake," she said, standing off a little.

"Jess," he cried. "I was just thinking about you."

He closed the gap and they kissed.

"God you look great."

That comment boosted Jessica's confidence no end. She'd had a 'poor little me' weep, on the aircraft, not far out of Boise.

They broke apart.

"I've never been to Wichita," she ventured.

"You're not alone because neither have ninety-nine point-something percent of Americans."

Jessica's heartbeat picked up. She knew she was feeding off Blake's confidence.

She told Blake she had two bags to collect. Her other possessions would arrive via a freight forwarding company. "They can go into storage."

"No there's plenty of room Jess. I have purchased a two-bedroom apartment of 2300 sq ft. That's larger than many people's home although it's well short of being a mansion. It's located near everything in downtown."

"Oooh it sounds very nice."

"Well it is but will be better because it requires redecorating but I've already modernized the kitchen. I'm so excited to have you coming to live with me."

Jess faltered and whispered, "Hold me Blake."

He grabbed her and kissed her soundly. "Come on Jess, you've always been strong, full-on. I suspect your mother has undermined your confidence a little. Get into the swing of things, you new life has commenced."

The staid solid exterior of the buildings disappointed Jessica, having expected to be living in a modern glass and steel tower. But the apartment property had beautiful gardens and when she entered the apartment she liked it immediately because it was spacious and airy with an freshly immaculate white wall kitchen that was screaming out to be decorated to cover its blandness, not that she said anything that suggested disapproval or criticism.

Blake appeared to be relaxing after hearing her positive comments and her saying he'd located very well indeed.

She'd said, "It's a big apartment and very homely already... er... it has that feeling and I can imagine it will be even better since you intend redecorating throughout. Those overly colored painted walls and drab wallpapers need a makeover don't you think?"

"Yes my thoughts exactly and the bathrooms modernized, the carpet needs dumping and replaced and new mats on the polished floors," Blake smiled. "I can see we think alike over the upgrade."

He then faltered. "Right let me take you to your bedroom."

"My bedroom?"

"Um I thought..." He tailed off.

"Well your thinking is astray," Jessica said firmly. "I've come all this way to sleep with you."

He replied good and didn't appear surprised, leaving Jessica with the thought he'd set her up to make that declaration to take the situation beyond doubt.

"Right follow me to OUR bedroom," he said, grinning.

Jessica was allowed to choose her side of the bed.

Before she could reply Blake's phone went.

"May I?"

"Of course but promise not to answer it whenever we are preparing to fuck, fucking or are in the euphoria of having fucked."

He answered the phone, winking at her and Jessica, looking slightly nervous, waggled her covered breasts at him.

Blake's grin was huge and from that moment they both knew they were bonding.

"Hi, it's Blake."

A short exchange followed and he explained. "That was Ruth the realty salesperson who sold this apartment to me. She and her husband are coming over with drinks and pre-cooked dishes to heat up for dinner as well as her brother Ralph who supplied the new electrics in the kitchen and then he and his leading painter Fred painted the kitchen this morning. Fred and his wife are also coming and he's bringing his unmarried daughter who is thirty so you'll have someone of your age that you know in this city. She's an attorney. I told Ralph about you this morning and Fred must have overheard how old you are. I've become very friendly with Ruth and Ralph and got on well with Fred this morning over a beer but haven't met their partners. But I can't image those three having dull spouses. Suddenly I'm spouting friends and there will be crossover to you."

"Well you do have an engaging manner."

"Yeah and people do tend to attach to me. The first of those people will be here in about twenty minutes. You best get ready."

Jessica kissed him appreciatively and said, "Are you sure you didn't organize those people to come this evening?"

"No it's spontaneous and that rather pleases me."

* * *

The last of the guests departed just after 10:00 and Jessica yawned and said that had been a lovely evening and everyone had been so happy and lovely.

"Jenny Oliver. Fred's daughter, has invited me to go shopping with her and her mom next Saturday and says on Monday I must contact the HR manager at Rayner-Ryman Law because she's heard their newly recruited practice manager is proving to be totally inadequate.

Blake said doubtfully, "Wouldn't they risk an employment dispute by shunting her sideways or out the door?"

"They are attorneys darling..."

Jessica blushed and stared at him.

"Go on," he grinned.

"Well they are experienced negotiators. That darling just slipped out."

"I'm glad it did. Now may I slip in or are you too tired?"

"No I've practically soaked my panties waiting. Let's clear away before we rut.

"Rut?"

"Yes rut. I'm sure you have gained vast experience since you were last in me and you'll be keen to demonstrate your mastery."

"Fuck clearing away... come on," Blake said, holding out his hand.

In the bedroom he removed Jessica's short black dress and licked his lips when eyeing the frontal bulges of her bra and panties.

"You tits are larger than I remember. That's very good."

"I've entered "maturity. Has your cock shrunk from over-use?"

"Take a look."

Jessica dropped to her knees and pulled the zip down.

"Omigod I think it's too big to pull out without hurting you."

Finished undoing her bra over her bent back, Blake unbuckled his belt and dropped his pants and pulled his briefs to his knees.

Jessica said, "I hope this is large enough" and looked up at him, her mouth formed into a big 'O'.

"Yeah I think so. Your cunt will be open wider than your mouth considering all the use it's had since my one and only visit."

"God you are foul," Jessica said, circling a thumb and finger above his balls and jerking down hard.

"Ouch, oh shit."

"Are you sorry you spoke so foully to me?"

"Yes, yes. I'd prefer you to fill your mouth with cock right now."

"Yes my lord."

Jessica was dripping natural lube so Blake rammed it halfway in and waited momentarily until Jessica finished wheezing and opened her eyes that had closed in shock before his slammed in the remainder.

"You are a fucking animal," she wheezed.

"Come on, you like it."

"Yes but in future if you intend ramming me, warn me."

"Of course, sorry. You know it's been so long I can't remember the feeling of this cunt around my cock."

"Oh spare me," Jessica groaned. "You are like a boy at his first picnic."

Jessica pressed down and squeezed and Blake turned red-faced and yelped, "I'm coming" and shot a load into her depths.

"Oh sorry. In future I'll warn you what I'm about to do. Okay?"

"Bitch I ought to fist you."

"Do that to me and I'll fist your asshole."

Blake was laughing so much that he fell off and his cock pulled out of her.

"Well that's the shortest fuck I've had since probably the first grade," she lied and then fell about laughing.

She went to sleep and Blake went out and cleared the leftover food away and did the dishes.

Next morning (Sunday) her husband called Jessica. Will, who didn't inquire where she was, asked was she still set on divorcing him. She said yes, absolutely.

They agreed to set up a property/assets settlement meeting on Thursday at noon at his attorney's office. That was fine with Jessica and she thought should the attorney acting not be available someone else from that law firm would line up with her. Will confirmed a 50/50 division of assets acquired in the four years since their marriage was acceptable to him.

Blake who'd heard some of that conversation sitting at the breakfast table said when she completed the call, "I looked up Idaho's divorce laws. The minimum waiting period from the final filing of papers and where no children are involved is twenty days. It may take longer of course, depending on the workload of the court."

"Will you think of marrying me?"

He grinned, "Yes providing you still agree to have sex with me."

"I'd like to be married to you but let's wait six months before we make any commitment. This current relationship is built around sex. There are many more considerations."

"Yeah right. It's all very well plumbing your wet, slippery and surprisingly warm depths but I need to know if I'll make a good husband and father."

"Father? Yes we do have many things to discuss, don't we?"

Two weeks later Jessica was appointed to head the practice management team at Rayner-Ryman Law, the incumbent manager who was under stress being relieved to return to her former position of managing trust accounts, the demotion being accompanied by an attractive financial 'sweetener'.

THE END