All Comments on 'Wet T-Shirt Contest'

by Sean Renaud

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Simple mechanics

The story is ok, but you have some problems. You stop sentences in very odd places, as if there was another thought coming, but you forgot what you were saying. Word choice is clumsy. "ENCASE" is not the same as "IN CASE". You rushed through it, not developing any kind of feel for the character or the setting. You have her ask "how did I get here?", and that is an important question. But you only give it a sentence rather than taking a paragraph or two to set it up. I get the impression that you wrote it and posted it without even looking at it twice. So I was surprised to see that you've written quite a lot. I just think this had some great potential and you were in way too big a hurry to dash it off.

Boxlicker101Boxlicker101over 14 years ago
This was okay,

and it was a pretty good idea but, like Anon, I found too many typos and misspellings and errors in word usage to give it a higher vote.

Tx Tall TalesTx Tall Talesover 14 years ago
Fun Premise

But not up to your usual quality. I think there were mistakes in every paragraph except "Get her wet! Get her wet!" Don't want to seem overly picky, but I like your stuff, and unlike some of the newbie competitors, expect better from an old-hand like you. I know it's an aberration. Don't rush it next time, and let her show a little more angst. Good luck in the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Didn't hook me at all.

I found this story very amaturish and read the whole thing without ANY turn on whatsoever. Read like it was someone's first attemp and that they were very unsure of themselves.

PrincessErinPrincessErinover 14 years ago
Good

A great storyline but needed something more to make it sexy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSean Renaud@Sean Renaud
I'm a Veteran of the Iraq war and former Marine. To my Band of Brothers keep up the fight and remember there is life beyond the Corps. Love your time in it'll be the best time of your life. I love anything extreme and my mailbox being filled to the brim with feedback.