All Comments on 'What a Dumb Idea!'

by reginainthebutt

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great basis

Great premise. But do some more reading to see how authors handle conversation. Reread it & "hear" them talking. Two people having a conversation don't use each others names that often. They don't give each other play by play like that.

It's a good story but some of the above was a bit distracting.

Missy10256Missy10256over 8 years ago

TOTALLY agree with the above comment. great story idea. great pacing. Just needs more natural dialogue.

maddictmaddictover 8 years ago
Agreed, good comments for you.

Well I think you got what you wanted Regina sure did. Confession was good for your soul and sex life. Don't stay under the bed next time

justSue4nowjustSue4nowover 8 years ago
Big cocks

Love the story....will never forget my first experience with big cock. Initially seemed like taking 4ever to take it all but wow, total sexual bliss was eventually experienced

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Dumb ass

Were this situation real, he would be slurping come out of her pussy the rest of his life. He caught a break and found out early. Run away, run away.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
The dumb idea

was NOT hiding under her bed, well OK, that was dumb too, but not near as dumb as keeping this cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I ENJOYED READING THIS STORY! THE SCENARIO IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE. STRANGE THINGS HAPPEN TO PEOPLE WHEN THEY ARE YOUNG & DRUNK & WANT TO SURPRISE THEIR SIGNIFICANT OTHER! (☆☆☆☆☆-)

LIFE CAN BE STRANGER THAN FICTION.

The depuction of the narrator's reaction to what's going on is VERY REALISTIC. I am qualified to vouch for that: I have a very strong voyeur/cuck-wannbe side, which i've come to terms with.

Initially he (or she) is totally unaware they have a voyeur side, but it can act behind the scenes unbeknownst to them, affecting their course of action.

When a similar situation happened to me (mine was less extreme) i was paralysed, unable to think rationally, i dare say i was having an out-of-body experience behaving as though i was a impartial observer... essentially i was mesmerized, in a hypnotic trance of sorts. My wife was sitting beside me (i was on her right hand side); we were in a circle around a bonfire; everybody was singing. Several of us were using a tree trunk as a bench. A guy was sitting beside my wife on her left-had side. All of a sudden i noticed he had nonchalantly placed his hand on the small of her back! It was summer, her T shirt was not reaching down to her waist & her jeans were crop top, so low that the T of her g string was exposed. I was paralyzed. I could have just touched his hand & said something, but i did not. I glsnced toward my wife again, his hand was positioned over the strings & one finger was toching the top of her butt crack! I continued to play dumb! His hand was very gently caressing the top of her but cheeks & the small of her back. I still payed dumb. A tad nit later his hand was kneading the flesh covering her expised hip (the love handle on top of her hip). I was stull ditting quiet as though it had been none of mine concern.

The BBQ was ready & we all got up & helped ourselves. I never told my wife what i saw. I never broached that topic in coversation until she left me 2 years later.

Mind you i am 6' 1.5", 200 lb & a very strong. It was to no avail because my voyeur/cuck side was in the driver seat. In hindsight i realize my voyeur/cuck side hoped the guy & my wife would start making out & god knows what else.

Sorry about the style & typos, i wrote this straight from the heart.

YOUR STORY BROUGHT BACK THIS MEMORY. I just had to share it with somebody albeit anonymously.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yes! Yes! Do a repeat performance!! In fact, schedule a regular performance at least 3 times a week! I would love to know my future wife and mother of my children is just a typical female, lying, cheating, manipulating, gutter gash whore who hunts big cock and most likely won't be giving birth to my children anyway! Oh, yes! What a perfect woman; perfect wife; perfect mother!

Blow it out your ass, stupid! And good-bye slag gash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

what a fag .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous