All Comments on 'What a Milf Brought Home to Hubby'

by dsoul

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awful

Not erotic in any sense at all. Sorry , I just don't get off on these cuck tales .

Gotta give it the old 1 * .

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What ugly and nonsense story!

The author did a very poor job on this pathetic story. In fact it seems the author has some serious mental illness mixed with some cuckold issues and some gay issues that were transferred to this ugly story.

This story lacks of creativity nonsense shallow low context poor written and it is not even hot nor sexy story.

This story is not enjoyable and it is such waste of time reading all the way through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well...

"He emails two of the photos to her husband and includes a humorous note saying how much he enjoys fucking his wife."

And then the husband hunts him down and puts three bullets into his chest, then goes home to his already dead wife.

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundover 6 years ago
This is literotica...

The lover is black, compulsorily.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Re: Anonymous "Well"

No, it would take a husband with balls to shoot the guy. Husband described herein has none.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

There is no literary or erotic in this serve of drivel.

It's just another dsoul nigger's white hate rant.

dsoul the greatest recruiter the KKK and neoNazis could ever hope for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Congrats

I mean it's complete horseshit, but it's well edited horseshit.

newmantopleasenewmantopleaseover 6 years ago
Great Story

I thought it'd be longer but I guess it's fine for a quick jack off story & ignore the racists and haters, I love your work. Don't be discouraged.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You do know that getting a divorce isn't that difficult?

"She had threatening him with that action before, and knows she means it."

Yes her husband has no other choice he must stay married to his shit for brains wife... in your fantasy land divorce must be illegal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Crap!

The plot, the writing, and whatever else you call this garbage is described in the title!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
De 1

See your name on a story and only click on it so I can 1 star it .

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 6 years ago
Absolute garbage

So much of this crap lately. We miss the good authors and great stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

wimpy cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5! To offset the asshole of LIt, anony

1 vote. Eat shit and die annony!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
penicillin was invented for people like this.

he laps away at her worthless disease riddled cunt whilst her kids, parents and everyone she knows watch the videos that were posted online.

her kids get bullied at school because of it, one of them actually commits suicide.

what great fantasies you worthless voluntary cucks have.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
...This is one of the most racist writers in LW

One of the most retarded, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Why divorce her?

She's giving him everything he wants, no matter how exhausting -- if satisfying -- it may be for her to accumulate it! And he's grateful! It may not be what readers here want, some of them, but that's true of all these stories, so why complain? Literotica does not post only moral fables designed to encourage virtue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sorry. Just silly.

Hate to support the anons who like to read cheating/milf/cuckold tagged stories and then whine about them, but this one's just bad. No objection to the subject matter; no objection to the brevity; no objection to the "cuckold" theme.

No, it's not any of that. It's just that it's bad: poorly imagined, poorly written, uninteresting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not silly its idiotic crap!!!

No comment to crap!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Because straight guys really enjoy

Eating another mans cum and being friend zoned by their spouse. No really, we do. That's my fantasy, so that I can work my ass off to provide for my wife to fuck other men while treating me like shit.

Stories like this make me angry enough to punch a puppy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Quelticy Quelticy Quelticy!!

Surprises await, but are they all welcome..?

Quelticy Quelticy Quelticy!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
ONE STAR

Garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Black Lover

Don't know what it is that writers have to add black lovers to their stories?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
most of my

friends are black and their opinion of you the author is not printable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Kill yourself

Do the world a favor dsoul and kill yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
bullshit

Besides the obvious racist under/overtones, the author is oblivious to the use of the English language. Writing the entire thing in 5th person nondenominational is boring if not unheard of (because like this story, it is not meant to make sense - other than being a racist "epic" of ebonics).

I'm highly surprised you didn't place it in the "interracist lovers" category, but why would you when all you really intended was to showcase your ignorance and bigotry.

Stop writing crap like this and do some good in the world for someone other than your self. You will feel better about the world and it will soothe the hate in your heart.

Smokepole

(less than one star is not allowed, but intended)

gmann57gmann57over 6 years ago

My eyes are bleeding

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pure crap

horseshit

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WTF?

I hope English is your second language because this is terrible!!

slavesindeeslavesindeeover 6 years ago
wonderful

She is a wonderful wife and loves her hubby to bring home such a nice bull.

wish she were my wife

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

Garbage. Wrong Category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I love he part where....

I love the part where hubby gets his buddies that have divorced over slut wives fucking black bulls, then force then to do anal in a daisy chain with super glue as lube. Then then he and his friends burn them alive with big propane torches. Of course the wife is bound into the middle of the pile. Then they go to a country without extradition agreements with the country they live in. or better yet his friends burn the faggot alive as well. Shit story

Fuck this Shit,

sTars

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
SICKOS GALORE

somebody better take charge prior to an undertaker, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
SORRY ASS FUCKING SHIT

I hope you catch aids and die a slow, miserable, painful death.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
id getoff on that kind of girlfriend

my ex did a similar kinky sort of thing to me by coming home drunk not an hour after cheating on me with some stranger or strangers she come home and would tease me with her hand barely rubbing my weenie and offer tontell me ALL about how she just got fucked good by another guy and she made me get off on hearing how much bigger and better they were sexually than me and id always end up cleaning up her messy sweaty snatch like a little sissy cuckold after a real man had just gave her a good fucking like i never could....i wasnt at all into it at first but it didnt take long befor i was getting off on it and eagerly cleaning up some dudes nasty cum and begging her to bring anguy home so i could watch a real man fuck her!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
sadly

ran across a couple similar to the couple is this tale... she would come into the club and 15 minutes later he would show up. time and time again. she was a looker even if i was sober...

mattenwmattenwover 3 years ago

.... and when I put my mouth on her pussy, I bit down with all my might. I had her clit and parts of her labia in my mouth! She was bleeding so badly that she had to go to the hospital! During the interrogation, I told the police that I was trying to make love with my wife orally and suddenly tasted semen in my mouth. I was so horrified and shocked about this that I reflexively bit down. The police classified the incident as an accident. The attending physician explained to me that my wife would never have a clitoral orgasm again and that she would have severe pain during intercourse in the future. Such a poor slut. But after the divorce I won't give a shit!

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

Seems with as low as the score is the Author would get the hint.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

A wife gets fucked by her lover before going home

And her hubby fucks her with divorce papers once she get there.

Another homosexual writer living vicariously through a skank.

How original.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

She brought home the STD. So I sent the divorce paperwork to her job and also had her boss served also. I did get custody of the children. They both got fired and she had to pay child support. The company paid without going to court. Her bosses wife also filed for divorce and sued the company plus she got custody of their children.

Buster2UBuster2U10 months ago

It just always amazes me that folks come to Literotica, search for new stories that are obviously about cucholding,, then write a poor review because they are all offended. LOL I boggles the mind. I don't go to other venues to complain about what they post. Why do these folks do that? Why do they complain about what they read, when they have came to this web site? I have a feeling it is because they can't write. or they can but are too lazy to write their own story. Regardless. I enjoyed this story. It showed some sexy but disgusting things about sex, sexuality and having a lover. 5 stars to the writer. Thanks for the effort! Buster2U

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ6 months ago

Gross, stupid, vile garbage. Put disgusting crap like this in fetish or gay. A man that likes to eat other men's spunk is gay. That is the bottom line. Oh and of course this is racist. And Buster2U, we always hope the husband will not be a willing participant and will wreak havoc on the wife and her scumbag partners. We are so often let down by writers such as yourself. This garbage should be in the fetish category. Anyone who writes a story like this needs mental help.

26thNC26thNC6 months ago

Sick big black clown cucholding , according to Buster, story. Buster, some people, such as Buster4U, GPup, etc., think they can write and just embarrass them selves by posting their garbage. Only a mentality twisted individual could enjoy this story. Sickness is rampant amongst the LW readership.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

What is it with all the sick obsession some writers have with black guys. If you must have them, the very least you could do for your readers is say it's interracial.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdsoul@dsoul
I sleep; I dream; I breathe; I fuck; I love women and everything about them. I'M ALIVE!!