All Comments on 'What a Wonderful Mother I Have Ch. 02'

by Foldart

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
WetPantyFetishWetPantyFetishabout 8 years ago
Way too Illiterate to even read

couldn't make it past the first paragraph. Get yourself a proof reader/editor, or go back to school beginning @ 4th or 5th grade.

I'm not trying to be mean, I'm trying to make a point, by telling the truth.

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesabout 8 years ago
Let's narrow down what may be wrong with your writing.

First, brevity doesn't win you points. And a 1000 word story is hardly a story. Or even a chapter. Second, everything is told from the point of view of the son. As several comments from your first chapter have already pointed out: it reads like like a user's manual. There is no fire in it. It's just really, really BORING.

People have complained about your grammar, or "lack of grammar". There's a reason people complain about it. When someone says "Who cares about grammar?", that's a pretty good indicator that the person doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about. A couple of typos or other small mistakes is one thing. When the frequency and effect of those mistakes distracts you from the story, you're making too many mistakes.

If you continue to post "chapters", without changing anything in your "style", you're going to continue to generate the same comments: The "everybody wins" comments that praise you for "having the courage to try", the "you really suck" comments that pick your story apart, and the "why are you still bothering" comments, because the very definition of insanity is attempting the same thing, repeatedly and without changing anything, and expecting different results.

And from where I'm sitting, you keep banging your dick against the keyboard without changing anything.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
WetPantyFetish

If you are too illiterate, then of course you wouldn't be able to read much at all.

Illiterate means 'unable to read or write'. I didn't think this was much of a story but a story can't be illiterate. I think you are just about that. You haven't posted a story yet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
What have you written asshole of LIT?

It's easy to post a story costs nothing and isn't anything like making a movie. You're really fucked up if you think it is. I gave it a 5 because it was a good read and god effort, and to piss your ugly old fag ass of.

TSreaderTSreaderabout 8 years ago
Oh!

I'm appreciative of any author that writes and post here, but this really wasn't a good follow up to your first chapter, too short and seemed to lack the details of the first... Thanks for your writing...

gaynudist50gaynudist50about 8 years ago
Excellent

I still think this is an excellent story and ask you not to change a thing. I still think that if someone is overly critical then tell them to write their own story and shut the fuck up. If you haven't walked a mile in the other person's shoes then you don't have a right to complain. You are perfectly correct to write as you see fit, so don't change a thing, from one old fart to another, just tell these hypocrites to bugger off, and write their own story if they think they can do better, and stop whining.

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesabout 8 years ago
To the talking heads:

First, to GayNudist. You'd be the "everyone gets an award for trying" person I referred to in my comment.

Next, to the idiots who think you have to post a story here to have a valid opinion. If you could step back and consider that objectively, you'd have to admit that the opposite would have to be true as well: that if you have posted a story, no matter how horrible it was, your comment is more important than the person who hasn't, no matter how qualified their opinion might be.

And finally, as a follow up directed at those same idiots, you won't find any story here posted with this particular user name. I reserve it to be honest in my opinion without getting splashed by the resentful dipshits who would take advantage of the opportunity to baste the stories I HAVE WRITTEN under DIFFERENT USER NAMES. (Stories which have received positive reviews and good ratings. And no, I'm not going to share the other user names here. THAT would defeat the purpose.)

If I were to leave a comment that states this story was garbage, under a username with several well-received stories posted here, would that make my comment more valid, or would it just be repeating what I've already written?

You don't have to be a pro athlete to understand the game. Insisting this was a prerequisite would mean that anyone with a physical disability that prevented them from playing couldn't possibly know what they were talking about if they shared their opinion. Wouldn't it? To use your argument? I have to chuckle every time someone, anonymous or otherwise, writes a variation on "What do YOU know? What have YOU written?" Falling back on that particular complaint just makes it easier to identify the dipshits.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Enlightening story

Relationships like this are more prevalent than many think. It can progress to next level if patient. Usually no one suspects what is really going on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
wonderful

my mother and i got it on and we were together until the end. when she passed her lesbian lover took over and we continue together until today

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
This is a fine contribution by this promising new writer

and I have to wonder why one reader has to write two comments about as long as the story itself to criticize the author. I like what was said by the couple when the son came too quickly. "Oh I am so sorry I said to her as we always tried to finish together. She lay down next to me and whispered that I was not to worry as these things happen." That reply is so very mom. Reassuring her boy, as she's always done, intimating that she'll help him improve real soon, and boosting his young male confidence. She knows that her kid's hard penis belongs up her warm motherly vagina, and that's all that matters.

FoldartFoldartabout 8 years agoAuthor
? ? ? ? ?

Upologees if I don’t speek proper like what some do. It would seem that I am in error. I thought this was somewhere that people posted stories, some may like others may not, no problem. If I was a student at University studying English and submitted a story or essay I would expect errors of spelling, grammar etc to be explained. If you like a story great, if you do not like a story not a problem, make comments if you wish but if someone does not speek proper like what you do then maybe the story will have the individuality of the author. If you have difficulty reading a story, stop and try another one. So can someone please let me know if this is where people can submit a story, read feedback comments both good and bad or is this somewhere where I can get educated on the use of the English language. To those who seem to enjoy sending abusive e-mails continue if you wish. Foldart.

paulaPHpaulaPHalmost 7 years ago
MUM /SON

I just love it , I have a similar memory of a situation similar ,.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous