All Comments on 'What Are Friends For? Ch. 03'

by nastystoryguy

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Getting better

I wish there was some way Scott could lower her into the lake, then when the bubbles started coming out of her mouth, pull her up. that would show the worthless fucking slut cunt who was the boss.

Maybe Scott will take her home to John knocked up with his child. John, being the cuckolded wimp cocksucker that he is would have to thank Scott for abusing her, and impregnating her sorry fucking slut ass.

When the couple get ready to return home, Scott could tie her and drag her ass behind the truck to the main road, making her run the entire distance to the main road..

When they get home, the last thing that Scott does is fuck her in the driveway of the couples home, being seen by the neighbors, cumming in her slut cunt, for all to see, then making her walk naked to the house. John meets her at the door, and sucks the cum out of her right there on the porch, after Scott instructs him to do so.

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezealmost 20 years ago
mark her up a little

What is a BDSM story without a few scars to show for her treatment and erotic experiences? I don't mean on her face or where they can be seen. Lashes that make her bleed on her ass and the inside of her legs. Break her nose maybe. Leave rope burns on her neck. Make her shave her cunt, and a big assed tattoo on her thighs and ass that proclaim her "Scott's Slut Cunt". Also one on John that says "Scott And Laura's Cuckold".

The subtle hint by the author in chapter one that Laura would want to keep doing this from now on would let the world, and her husband know that she belongs completely to Scott, and nobody else. I would like to see her pregnant by Scott, but alas, I don't believe it is the Author's intent for this to happen however, but I can fantasize seeing John raise Scott's bastards as his own..

SierraMoonSierraMoonalmost 20 years ago
It keeps getting better and better!!!

i love where you're going with this. my Sir is just like Scott in the story, hard nosed when He wants to be, yet gentle at times also.

Great job capturing the real deal of a BDSM scene!! :)

adieellishadieellishalmost 20 years ago
great

this just gets better and better loving it can't wait to read more

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
THEY SHOULDN'T BE MARRIED

ANY MAN GIVE HIS WIFE AWAY IS A SHITHOLE.AND FOR A WIFE TO WANT TO DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS DON'T NEED TO BE MARRIED.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous