What College Did Not Teach Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie and I leaned forward supporting ourselves by touching foreheads, played with each others nipples and watch the guy's mouths working. As the guy's tongues were doing their thing we were building. I closed my eyes as the impending cum was beginning to take over and was pinching Julie's nipples harder. She was doing the same to me.

When the orgasm hit, we supported each other by hugging each other as our bodies were shaking from the orgasm surging through us. We each knew what the other was feeling.

After we gave the guys the drink that they had worked for and we recovered some much needed air, Julie and I knew it was time because the guys had some nice hard toys ready for us when we broke our embrace and looked.

As we stood to get into position, I noticed that it was Ed who ate me because he and Jim had switched places. I smiled and played dumb. They grabbed the towels on the sofa and asked, "Here or in bed?"

We took the guys cocks into our hands and went into the bedroom. From what Julie and I wanted, we wanted the bed.

Julie and I positioned ourselves for 69 but lying on our sides. We lifted a leg. The guys scooted up behind us. When I saw Ed wrapping his hand around his cock that seemed to be pulsing and having a drop of precum at the eye, I inhaled knowing Jim's had to be looking the same way and was aiming for my on-fire canal.

My heart pounded seeing Ed placing the head of his thick seven inch-plus cock at Julie's wet pink opening, I knew Jim had to be close to me with his, from the feel of his legs against mine. I watched Ed slowly move the cock towards the target as the drop of precum became a string of glistening liquid hanging from the eye as he placed the thick swollen weapon with all its veins showing into the target.

I felt my hole being intruded then. I closed my eyes, exhaled with, "Ohoooooo" coming from my mouth as it was waking up nerves all along the tunnel as it was snaking its way deeper and deeper into me. Julie was doing the same. I then opened my eyes, slipped my hand between Julie and Ed, placing it on her butt, used it to pull myself forward and went for her clit with my mouth.

My clit desired attention. The blood had flowed to it and it was engorged. Soon Julie's tongue was on my clit. We moaned as the guys began very slow hip thrusting. I opened my eyes to see this wet cock moving in front to my eyes, pulling out my sister's juices. They aroma was intoxicating and the scene was erotic. I felt like a rocket at Canaveral had its ignition started and I was lifting off as Ed's wet cock was sliding over the tip of my nose. My tongue would drag over it from time to time when the angle was right.

I began to moan onto Julie's clit because I was going to have my first, real cock induced orgasm. She had to be close also because she started to moan. We had not told the guys we had never had a cock in us.

I broke my mouth contact with my sister and shock violently as the orgasm consumed me. When I recovered, I felt Julie still shaking. Ed had really slowed down his thrusting. I noticed Jim had done the same. I then felt Jim's hand cup a breast. His tempo began to pick up. I closed my eyes and began another lift off, with hearing the squishy noises of my sister's pussy and the fragrance of her juices.

I had my second orgasm. Jim then clamped his hand hard onto my breast, stiffened and I heard, "Sherrrrrrrrrr, ohooooooooooooo, god you are hot, Uuuugggghhhhh, Uuuugggghhhhh, Uuuugggghhhhh, Uuuugggghhhhh."

I did a reversal and we both were shaking as the orgasms were surging through us.

When I recovered partially, Julie and Ed were shaking and moaning.

I closed my eyes to relish what had happened knowing I had a vagina filled with a cock and cum, the first ever deep in me. My pussy kept having spasms as a result.

We had told the guys they did not need to use condoms. We both wanted to feel at least for the first time, the heat of a guy's sticky sperm inside and we wanted to leak and relish the moment.

Sometime later I woke. Jim was snuggled into my back but his cock had shriveled and was out. he was napping.

I lifted my head and saw Ed alone. He was napping. I heard water run. I slipped off of the bed and headed to the bathroom. Julie was all smiles as we kissed and both started to talk at the same time.

Out of our mouths in unison came, "Wasn't that awesome?"

We giggled and then chatted about the new experiences and wonderful sensation. I told Julie about the switch at eating us. She giggled and said, "Let's do a switch on them. I bet they will never look at our navel. They just have pussy on their mind."

We went back to the bed and snuggled next to the guys. They were still out.

The next thing I remembered was a hard cock in the crack of my butt and a hand over me messing with a breast. I moaned and placed a hand on top of it. After a few minutes I rolled onto my back and let Ed kiss me. He moved his body on top of me and worked it so his cock was at the gate to the playground. I spread my legs, sending the message to play.

He lifted himself up and shoved it all the way until our pubic bones touched and his balls were on my thighs. I then wrapped my leg around his waist and said, "Make me cum Ed like you did earlier."

Ed began to slow thrust and said, "Damn Julie I hope we can do this often. Do you know if Sherry is as tight as you are? If she is, I will never hear the end of it from Jim."

"Ed, I don't have a cock so how can I gauge."

"Yeah, stupid question. You're tighter than some of the girls we did in high school. What makes it better with you is you are tight but well lubricated. My oily hands cannot even duplicate the feeling."

"Fuck me Ed, make us both feel good again."

Ed lowered his mouth to a tit, sucked the nipple in and then picked up speed.

I looked over and Julie was getting it the same way from Jim.

Soon the room was filled with moans and groans as we all unleashed the animal feelings in us.

I slipped into the bathroom first and Julie was right behind me in a few minutes. We giggled knowing the guys never knew their cock was in a different pussy. We agreed never to tell them.

We put on robes and told the guys the bathroom was theirs

We found some sheets they could wrap themselves in.

When they came out we checked their ears which made us all laugh.

The rest of Sunday except for some food, potty breaks and rest breaks, we had a cock in us when it was hard and ready. Mid day Sunday we heard from both at the same time, "We don't want you two getting mad at us but is there any chance we could switch for one time to satisfy our curiosity? We can deal with a no, please."

Sis and I smiled and said, "Sure." We never told them about the switch we had made with them already. Both said thanks as they made the switch with us. I checked to make sure it was Ed. They all laughed.

They admitted that the last four cums of the day were blank firings. The guys went home dry.

Our imitation toys would no longer do for us.

The next weekend we were into swapping a lot.

Over the year we became inseparable. We no longer cared who was sticking us and they seemed not to mind either. I felt it was the same guy doing me. Their technique was identical with one exception. Ed would appear to bite his lower lip before opening his mouth to groan a cum.

During the summer every other weekend we met the guys at a motel and partied. We kept the folks off guard by having parties at home on the weekends we did not meet the guys. They were girl parties for overnight but guys came and went and none stayed.

Our boyfriends new the rules but us spending every other weekend with them softened the situation for them. At least they saw us every weekend.

* * * * *

Mom belonged to many clubs. We never inquired too much because it was the adult thing to be doing. Then around the 4th of July she asked sis and I to go to one of her luncheons to meet her friends. We agreed since we were bored.

Mom told us about the community involvement of the club. I won't detail them but they were all civic related.

When we arrived at this huge home in the upscale neighborhood, we were offered valet parking. Upon entering mom introduced us to the host. She greeted us and asked to make ourselves at home. We were offered wine and walked with mom. Mom introduced us to her friends and some had a daughter with them our age. As I visited, my eyes sighted two girls that caught my attention. Was it the college thing that had my interest stray from sis for the first time? The feeling was a little unnerving.

There were eight ladies with a daughter, except mom when we sat for lunch.

The tables were set so the adults had three tables and the younger generation had two. We were all in college so we occupied the time while eating talking about school, classes, boys, movies, songs and stuff like that. Sis and I split at the tables so we could mix.

We heard a clinking of a glass and the talking trailed off. The host said, "Young ladies, welcome to ---- ----- Club. Your mothers desire for you to further your education into civic responsibilities. Once a year, after the freshman year of college, mothers invite their daughters to this assembly if they believe they have an interest in advancing their maturing. The young ladies are invited to follow me for dessert while the rest of you can have or pass dessert and continue as usual."

We all followed Christine who had to be 45 plus; all the other mothers appeared as ours in their early 40's to mid 40's. What was very noticeable was that they all were well proportioned, trim and stunningly beautiful.

We arrived in a room that was obviously a library but had a long table with chairs on one side to view a large TV screen. Christine told us to help ourselves to dessert then to take a seat. We had a variety of sweets and fruit to choose from as well as liquids from soda, juice, to teas and coffee.

After we had all seated the lights dimmed and we focused on the TV monitor explaining all the clubs activities.

That took about 30 minutes. We then heard, "Ladies, the next view you will see is something that you all can relate to. Your mother is too embarrassed to discuss it with you but wants you to know she is okay with it and hopes that seeing it will bring you closer to each other." Sis and I looked at each other with open mouths.

We then heard moaning coming from the TV and I looked at the TV screen but it was dark. The moans were from females. My heart started to beat fast because the sounds were girls liking something. After a minute, the TV picture came to life and sure enough, there were four girls, two pairs. One pair was 69'ing and the other was standing, kissing and fingering each other.

There was a huge intake of air from all of us but we were frozen to our chair as we locked onto the screen. Two of the girls started to cry.

No one said a word for what seemed an eternity. We had focused on the TV. While our eyes were watching the scenes, Christine said, "Ladies, your mother has been aware of your sexual activities for some time and now think it is time to bring it out in the open just between you and your mom."

"Besides the civic activity we do here at the club, we also party like the girls you are seeing. Do not be hard on your mother because you have been hiding it, she has not. We are not lesbians because we are all married to wonderful guys that can please us only like a guy can but we do enjoy each others bodies like you enjoy your girlfriend. The difference here is we have a larger selection to make it more pleasurable."

If a pin had dropped it would have sounded like pistol shot.

Blood was rushing throughout my body as I tried not to picture mom naked but could not get her out of my mind. I leaned into sis and said, "This is torture."

I heard, "For sure."

The sound stopped and the TV screen went dark. I was ready for the lights to come up and was getting sick knowing that eight others would be looking at me and sis. I heard, "I am going to hand out to each of you a blindfold. I want you to put it on. Then I am going to ask some questions. The blind fold will keep your answers a secret from others and theirs from you."

The darkness helped ease the tension that was building and so did the blindfolds Christine was passing out.

"I want you to raise your hand if the answer is yes. Did anyone today have hot thoughts about the new people they met, either mothers or their daughters?"

"Thank you, next question then. Would you be willing to get it on with that person if you knew they wanted the same?"

My mind was spinning. I saw two girls earlier that I would get it on with and sis was neither.

"Thank you, next question then. Has anyone thought about mother/daughter relationship since reaching puberty but blanked it out of your mind because it is taboo?"

I could not recall ever desiring that but now.

"Okay, has anyone thought they might like to try now that mom has known for some time what you and your girlfriend do when you have the chance?"

I had no idea how sis was responding to the questions.

"Ladies based on the answers you have given we will separate into smaller groups and move to different rooms. Please leave the blindfold on until asked to take them off. Someone will take your hand and guide you."

I heard people moving about but I leaned towards sis and asked, "You there sis?"

"Yeah still; what will be next?"

We heard, "Someone will place a computer mouse into your hand. I will go down the list and read the names of the guests. Please, when you hear the name of the person that you would like to get to know better, click the mouse even if it is your mother."

She started out with all the women and then the daughters. I did my clicks and heard sis do hers. When mom's name came up, I did not click the mouse.

We then heard, remain seated with your blind fold and we will again reduce the numbers.

We then heard, "For those of you that are remaining, a computer has sorted the data and if you were truthful in answering, take off your blind folds and become better acquainted."

The lights came up very slowly so our eyes adjusted. I scanned the room and saw the faces of the two that I had chosen. Julie must have done the same. Christine walked up and said, "Gather close girls. By then we were smiling slightlty, knowing close by us was our selection."

"Ladies, being that you all want each other; I can get you two rooms or one. I know the twins are comfortable with each other but what about you Beth and Ann."

Beth answered with, "I'm nervous about this but not because of a new person but because I have not done it with anyone else in the room."

Christine said, "Hon believe me it will make no difference because you really stay focused on the one your with. It makes it easier then to switch if you are in the same room."

Beth said, "Thanks Christine that helps."

"And Ann what are your desires?"

"I'm comfortable in a single room. In high school, at sleepovers we all got it on in the same room."

"And you Julie and Sherry?"

"For myself I might just as well get used to it in a group. Julie can answer for herself."

Julie said, "Where do we play?"

"Follow me and we like to have everyone ready to hug and saying the byes at 5:30 PM."

Christine took us to a room. We did not see another soul as we waked to the room but heard some moans and begging. Christine turned and said, "They are having a good time."

We all enjoyed each other and walked to the front of the house to say bye to those still there. Mom walked up and said, "I'm sure glad your dad is out of town tonight. I think it will be a long night."

In the ride home there was dead silence. When we arrived home, mom said, "Dinner in 45 minutes."

Going up the steps we both said it together, "What did mom mean a long night?"

We babbled about everything. The guys left messages but we were too strung out from the day and what might happen later with dad being out of town.

Mom called us to eat. She served spaghetti, garlic toast, salad, and wine. She kept making sure we had wine in our glass and we were drinking it. That in itself was odd. The meal was deadly quite. Near the end mom said, "Which one of you wants to tell me about today's happenings or do I have to listen to the both of you at the same time?"

Sis and I opened our mouths together and said, "Mom when did you know?"

"Let's go sit and talk in the living room. You two can clean the mess up tomorrow when you are not pawing each other."

Sis and I turned red. It was 1AM when mom said, "Girls I need some sleep. When dad's not around we can talk more."

Mom headed up to bed. Sis and I talked for maybe 15 minutes. The wine was doing us in. I was thinking of asking Julie to go with me to sleep with mom since dad was gone. I wanted mom to know I loved her for not tearing us to shreds over what she knew about us for years. She grabbed my hand and we went into the bedroom just as mom killed the light. "Mom can we sleep with you tonight since dad is not home?"

"Mmmmm that would be nice."

We crawled into bed with her, each taking a side. We each placed a hand on a breast covered with a shear top. We could feel her nipple harden. "Good night mom. Thanks for being an awesome mom." We each gave her a cheek kiss, snuggled into her and went to dreamland.

Sis and I woke around noon. Mom was gone.

We cleaned the leftover mess from the night before and could not stop talking about the day before and the conversation with mom.

Sis and I was wondering if mom was going to hit on us or if she wanted us to it on her first or maybe even neither.

We decided to play it cool and see were things headed. One thing we decided was that we would leave our bedroom door open if we were into it. Mom could then join us or ignore us. At least we were not hiding it but would close the door if dad was around.

Dad called and said he had missed a flight.

After dinner that gave the three of us more time to talk about the civic club. Mom told us of the 50 women there she enjoyed the attention of five.

Mom then said, "I have wanted to taste your love juices since you were juniors in high school. I just wanted you to know so that you can ask or talk to me any time and not feel embarrassed. I could not bring myself to tell you that. That is why I took you to the club. Christine sure can melt ice."

"Mom we are glad that you did. We feel so much closer to you now. Mom can we taste what daddy gets to taste?"

"Sure Hon, most families share, don't they?"

"Mom this is so awkward. Are you expecting us to ask you or how do we signal we want each other. Julie and I read each other's mind but we can't read yours."

"When dad is not around and if I am not on my period, maybe I will rub your butts or give you a deep lip kiss. How would that be for a signal and if you need to signal, do the same."

"Fair enough, mom dad is not home tonight can we...?"

"Love to babies. I have been horny all day hoping your dad would not come home so we could play."

"God mom this is so awkward but yet exciting. You will have to help us and guide us."

"Julie you sit on my face and Sherry can sit on my stomach, reach around you and play with your boobs. Then you can do the same for Sherry while she is giving me a drink. Then I will sit on Sherry and give her a drink while you play with my boobs and then I will give a drink to you Julie while Sherry plays with my boobs."

"Let's do it in my bed. It's bigger, and then we can sleep together. I think we will want that after we are finished pleasing one another."

Julie and I looked at each other, locked arms, leaned into each other knowing we were loved.

We headed to the main bathroom, then going into the bedroom naked. Mom and dad had their own bath and she was in there when we entered her room.