What College Did Not Teach Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When mom walked out we blushed. We had seen mom naked many times before but now we were going to be intimate with her.

"Girls, it will be alright, relax and block the mom thing out of your mind. Substitute, your sister doing it or someone else for the first time. I have an idea, I will lie down and you both take a breast and suck on it. Then use your hands to explore the place your daddy loves put his thing.

We did as mom asked after she was on her back. My hand and Julie's went to explore mom's playground. Julie and I kept switching between her clit and her leaking vagina. Mom's nipples were hard. Mom had her hands on our head. Mom had her eyes closed, moaning. Soon mom was humping our fingers. We heard, "Mmmmmm babies, that feels so good. Don't stop because I'm close to cumming for you. Both of you stick fingers into me. I want to cum on my babies fingers. Ohooo Mmmmm, that feels so good."

Mom was humping very fast. Sis and I just held our hands study and let mom do herself on our fingers. We each had two fingers in her. I'm sure even then they were not filling her up like daddy's cock.

"Babies I'mmmm, Ohoooooo, Ohooooo my god, yes, yes, yes, Mmm..."

Mom's pussy was gripping our fingers. Julie and I opened our eyes and looked across mom chest, staring at each other as we felt mom's pussy gripping our fingers. Her nipple was like steel in my mouth. No wonder guys like to fuck. Not only do they cum but that must feel awesome on their cock to be gripped like that. I knew our pussies did that but just then I realized the sensation of it. Maybe it was the circumstances that it was happening in.

We let mom cool down with slowing our hand action. We broke our mouth contact and just petted her beaver as we snuggled our faces into her neck.

We then heard mom say, "Time for me to taste my babies."

Julie lifted and lowered herself to mom's mouth and moaned when mom's tongue made contact. Mom reached up and over to spread Julie's lips. I knelt on my knees aside of mom with my butt on mom's stomach, reached around and cupped Julie's breasts. She turned her head so we could kiss and tongue duel. It wasn't long before Julie broke the kiss, opened her mouth, stiffened and cried, "Oh mom, mom, mom, oh god mom," as she released her juices for mom to drink. I held her tight as she recovered."

I was ready to explode from watching and said, "Com'on let's switch."

Julie was weak but managed. When I felt mom's tongue, I let out with, "Oh mom, oh mom this is so naughty and nice, mmmmmmm, yes, yes."

Julie cupped my breasts, I turned my head to accept her kisses and began to ride mom's tongue flicking and fucking me."

I stiffened and gushed for mom with, "OHHHHooooo my god mom, Ohoooo, Ohooooo god."

Julie held me as I had held her. The orgasm came out of no where and it was awesome.

Julie and I rolled off of mom. She lifted and kissed us both and just had a sweet soft smile. I heard, "Sherry are you ready or should Julie do me?"

"Mom please let me, please."

I was still recovering but moved so mom could lower herself to my mouth. She was already leaking her nectar into my mouth. When my tongue made contact with her clit, we heard, "Oh baby yes, mmmmm that feels so good. Soon after my flicking and licking started we heard, "Oh Sherry, Mmmmm, get ready I'm getting close to, "Ohhoooooo baby, my baby, baby, mmmmmmmmm, yes, yes."

Her warm juices flowed. I sucked to get ever drop. They were sweeter than Julie's, Beth's, or Ann's. I did not want to stop. I heard, "Baby save some for Julie."

Mom lifted off. As Julie was positioning herself, mom took my face and we tongue dueled. I moaned into mom's mouth.

Mom then went about placing her mound at Julie's mouth. I reached around with one hand to a breast and the other to my clit. Soon mom was riding Julie's tongue, her hand went to cover mine, the other covered her other breast and we heard, "Baby, mmmmm that is sooooooo good. I'm, I'm, I'm Oh honey I'mmmmmmm," as she made a delivery and was shaking as another daughter induced orgasm was surging in her body.

I rolled to the side; mom rolled in the middle, kissed Julie and then said, "Thanks girls I will sleep like a baby."

When mom laid down my mouth went to a breast and my hand went to her clit. When Julie recovered and saw the action she took the other breast into her mouth and finger fucked mom with two fingers. Mom wrapped her arms around our heads, stiffened, and had violent convulsions. She went limp when it was over. Julie and I looked across at each other with a nipple between our teeth and smiling at each other.

We allowed the nipples to slip from our lips, kissed mom on the cheeks, pulled the covers up and killed the lights.

Between then and school our education continued.

We went with mom to her next civic club. Other girls our age were there.

Knowing that after the business meeting things where to get friendly if one wanted it; Julie and I paid particular attention to everyone. It ended up with me going private with one of mom's friends and the same with Julie.

It was my introduction to being in doggy position with a member of my sex with a strap-on. I went home delirious and was sure going to treat Julie to it.

The naughtiness of it put me in a constant state of a higher level of horniness. Well that could be another story I guess. I need to take a break here and take care of something.

*****

Now to continue, near the end of summer, mom and Julie left on a Friday to go to mom's mother's house to help her with some veggie canning.

I had a birthday party scheduled with one of the girls I met at mom's club and did not want to miss out on it. She was the daughter of the lady that had me in doggie earlier in the summer.

The party was awesome with meeting new people, dancing, light drinking and being turned on by some sweet talking black guys.

I stayed overnight as did many others because we had been partaking of alcohol. The rule was to surrender the car keys when entering. At the wet bar there was a black light. If the top of your hand did not show a mark, the bartender marked it with a felt pen. We found out when you wanted to go, your hand was examined with a black light; if the mark was there, no keys.

I was thinking of the black guys when I got home Saturday afternoon. The house was empty with no one around. Some of the black guy's suggestions were running through my mind. Even though I was going to meet Jim that evening, I grabbed my toy and hopped into bed.

I closed my eyes and was building myself to an orgasm, picturing a black guy on top of me. I was rolling a nipple with fingers from one hand and sliding the toy in/out with my other hand.

I froze, my eyes shot open as a hand pressed onto the free breast and another on top of my hand that was holding the dildo.

I was looking into the face of my dad. My heart was thumping. He had me pinned. I was too scared to make a move anyway or cry out. I was embarrassed. I stared into his eyes waiting for whatever was going to happen. My body froze from movements, my mouth went dry, my hands went from hot to clammy cold and I think the look of fear crossed my face.

I heard, "I have something better than that toy here in case you are interested."

I dared not to look. I kept staring at his eyes. He then began to massage the breast he had covered with his warm hand and roll the nipple between his two fingers. From the panic attack it was soft but it began to stiffen. I inhaled air as my body was licking what daddy was doing. I continued the stare but my hardening nipple was doing the talking.

Dad got up on the bed and lowered his mouth to the breast that my hand had dropped from and sucked the nipple into his mouth. I closed my eyes and went, "Mmmmm."

Dad then was moving my hand that was frozen to the toy. Between daddy sucking a nipple, massaging a breast and moving my hand which moved the toy, I began slight humps, then faster and faster until I released the tension that had built up. Midway as I was cumming, dad shifted quickly, lifted my legs from behind me knees, pulled the toy out and replaced it with his cock.

He began with fast and hard thrust. I did a reversal and my body went into another orgasm as I was feeling daddy pounding me. I grabbed my nipples, rolled them, pulling them and screaming, "Yes daddy, oh god daddy...," then I heard in the distance, "UUUggghhh...UUUggghhh...," knowing he was making a deposit as his cock was flexing. My orgasm had not stopped.

I recovered with daddy out of me, lying on his side looking into my face and fingering my clit and from time to time inserting the digit into the hole he had cum.

I stared back at him waiting for the next move on his part. He did not say a word. It was staring down time but I lost as the finger was getting to me and I began to hump it, closing my eyes.

I could feel dad's cock hardening and pressing into my thigh.

When I was humping at a steady rate and placed my hands on my breasts that daddy was ignoring I heard, "On your knees Sherry. I want to know if you moan as loud as your mother when she takes it in her favorite position."

I rolled opposite direction with my eyes still closed. I did not want to look him in the face. I positioned myself as he wanted.

He placed a hand on my butt and spread the crack, then slid his manhood into me in one slow drive until I felt his nuts on my thighs.

He began with long, slow, deep thrusts. I was half way to cumming when I opened my eyes with my head on the mattress watching his balls swing and my breasts swing to the motions of dad thrusting into me. Dad then reached for my dangling breasts. I reached for my clit and messed with it like the day I was getting it with a strapon from mom's friend in the same position and said, "Oh daddy you are turning me inside out; yes, yes, oh my god daddy."

His pace started to pick up, my finger went to flicking faster and the breathing became short and ragged as I hit the edge, going, "Ohoooooooooo, dad!"

I wanted to collapse forward. I had no strength in my arms as a result of the orgasm. Dad grabbed me by the hips, pulled me tight to him as he stiffened and fired his man juice, growling as he was making his deposit.

When he had finished firing we collapsed forward. We both were panting.

After we recovered some and still dad in me with a softening cock I heard, "You are as good as the young ladies at your mom's club. Tell Julie I would like to sample her when you get up the nerve."

With that he pulled out and headed to the bathroom.

I laid there on my stomach wondering should I cry or enjoy the feeling that was consuming me. I made out with my dad. He was better at it than the twins. Oh god, the thought that entered my brain is this the beginning of a new father/daughter relationship like the mother/daughter that happened earlier? I got the chills thinking of it. So is Julie supposed to approach him or will he approached her? Will he ask me if I had mentioned it to Julie?

I heard the car leave. I decided I'd better clean up for my date later. Should I let Jim taste the mix of juices leaking from me? Maybe I would to see if he could taste something different. Does mom know he is into some of the club's members? Are there other guys into mom? Oh god, what was I born into? Those were the crazy thoughts flashing through my brain as I was recovering from the happenings of those last few hours.

Was sis going to believe me?

Comments, suggestions?