What Do I Do?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Carry on,' she instructed him to continue undressing.

Peter pulled off his jeans and then socks, which left just his boxer shorts remaining. His growing erection pushed firmly against the material. He hesitated, looking at his wife, whose face was just inches in front of the bulge in the shorts.

'Drop 'em,' she commanded.

Peter hooked his thumbs into the waistband, pulled the fabric away, and dropped the underwear to the floor. His erection sprang out, firm, and twitching slightly in time with his heartbeat. It hovered barely an inch in front of Molly's nose.

'Hmmm,' Molly purred. She tilted her head back and rocked forward on her arms, and took the head of his cock into her mouth.

'Mmmm,' she purred again, sending tingling vibrations into his erection, which was now straining tighter and harder between her lips.

She gently pushed further forward, rolling his foreskin back with her mouth. She had revealed his frenulum and began to gently circle the little triangle of skin with her tongue. Peter had to fight hard to resist the urge to thrust forward into her mouth, as his penis tightened up to full hardness. Molly began rocking to and fro, just fractionally, to gently rub her lips around the edge of his bell, whilst softly licking the underside of it.

Peter watched his wife's lips sucking on his cock, before something else caught his eye. He noticed Molly's buttocks, beneath her robe, were gently clenching and relaxing as she bobbed forwards and backwards. He reached down and pulled on the silky material. It slid up over her body, revealing her thighs, bottom and the dimples on her lower back.

Peter became transfixed with the tensing and relaxing of Molly's firm, smooth cheeks, which squeezed together and parted in time with each stroking suck on his cock.

Molly continued until she began to taste the tang of pre-cum, gently seeping onto her tongue and could tell from Peter's breathing and muscle contractions that he was closing in rapidly on the point of no return. She reached up and firmly took hold of his cock with one hand, as she released it from her mouth. She then let go of him completely and rocked back into a sitting position with her legs crossed in front of her. She slid the dressing gown off her shoulders and dropped it to the floor behind her.

Peter consoled his slight disappointment at the end of the blowjob, by feasting his eyes on his wife's taught, slender torso and firm, round breasts. Each of her nipples was puckered into a hard, dark nub of arousal and her hair tickled down around her neck and shoulders.

Molly gazed straight back at him. Her eyes wandered up and down, as he stood at the edge of the bed. He was not overly muscled, but had a lean, healthy body, with broad shoulders and just a hint of abdominal muscle catching the light.

She settled her gaze on his erection, which stood out proudly hot and hard. The dark red end of it was shiny with saliva.

Molly looked him in the eye and whispered, 'come and get me.'

Peter braced one knee on the mattress as he reached forward. He cupped both hands around Molly's head and kissed her. As the kiss grew deeper, he slid both hands down across her body, feeling her shoulders, the edges of her breasts, her waist, her hips and down onto her thighs.

Peter broke the kiss and whispered, 'lie back.'

Molly reclined onto the mattress as Peter slid his fingertips down her legs. He wrapped a hand around each of her ankles and as he withdrew back across the bed he pulled her legs uncrossed.

Molly was now flat and stretched out on her back, across the bed, as Peter looked down at her.

Taking her by surprise, Peter yanked her ankles up towards his shoulders, pulling her body towards himself.

Molly let out a little shriek of surprise and delight as she was dragged across the bed.

Peter kept a grip on her ankles as he held each of her legs straight, but spread wide, forming a Y shape in the air.

Spread-eagled and laid bare, every part of Molly's body seemed to Peter to lead to one place. The little patch of trimmed, short hair that covered her pubic mound and the glistening, wet cleft between her legs.

Peter sank to his knees, like a devout worshiper, and lowered Molly's feet until they rested on the floor, with one on each side of his hips.

Leaning forward, he pushed his tongue flat against the lowest part of her vulva and then slid it wetly up across the full length of her petals. He licked right to the top and across the stiff little button of her clitoris. Molly let go of her held breath as a long, soft moan of pleasure.

Peter's eyes journeyed up across her body; riding over the jutting bumps of her hips and across the flat expanse of her tummy. Up onto her chest, climbing the twin curves of her breasts; gliding up her long, smooth neck, over her jawline, past her lips and up to her eyes. He saw passion, desire and love, twinkling in her eyes.

He tipped his head back down between her legs and hungrily licked and nibbled at her womanhood. As he gradually focused his attention more and more upon her little bud of arousal, he watched up at her stiffened nipples rising and falling atop her chest. Her breathing mirrored the action of his tongue, as his movements became shorter and faster across her clitoris. Muscles across her body started twitching, and her face and chest flushed rosy red.

She reached down to him. He took hold of her hands and her orgasm rushed out from between her legs, flooding her body with energy. He held tight onto her hands; her back arched and her feet lifted off the floor in uncontrolled spasms of pleasure.

He held his lips around her clitoris, sucking in the taste, the smell, the ripples of movement and the heat of her arousal.

As her orgasm subsided, he tenderly caressed her petals with his tongue; licking the soft folds of flesh and waiting for her signal.

It came when she let go of his hands and pushed herself up into a sitting position. She wrapped her arms and legs around him and pulled herself into a deep embrace, pulling her whole body up against his.

His rose to his feet, lifting her up along with him. She held a little tighter as she rose up, clinging to his torso. He put one knee onto the mattress, twisted round, and lowered her onto the bed, with her head landing perfectly onto a pillow.

He lay on top of her now; with her arms and legs still wrapped around him, his penis pushed up firmly against her vulva. He gently rocked his hips; sliding his erection back and forth across her slippery skin.

He looked down into her eyes; she smiled softly up at him. He leaned in and engaged her in a deep kiss. Their tongues teased each other.

She unhooked her feet from behind his back and planted them down onto the bed, with her knees bent and her hips rolled slightly upward. He maneuvered his hips, sliding the tight, dark dome of his cock-head between her labia, until it settled into the groove at the entrance to her pussy.

'Mmmm, yes,' she murmured as she felt him pressing against the opening of her vagina.

He gently rolled his hips, forcing the tip of his erection to stretch her open and push inside her.

He held himself there for a moment, savoring the sensation and enjoying the pleading look she gave him. Hovering at the top of her chasm, she wanted nothing else but for him to thrust deep into her and fill her up entirely.

He pushed a little further in. Then withdrew to the entrance.

She moaned a mix of pleasure and frustration.

He pushed in again, a little further than before, held still for a fraction of a second, then withdrew back to the entrance again.

She reached upwards, grabbed his bum and tried to pull him into her. He distracted her with a kiss. Her arms dropped back to her sides as she melted under his attention.

He continued his motion; sliding just a little further into her with each thrust, before withdrawing the full length back to the beginning.

The tease was intense for both of them. He was fighting every instinct to thrust himself fully into her tight embrace. She, knowing her husband's body well, ached to be stretched by his manhood once more. Knowing how totally he was able to fill her, she was held in tantalizing suspense of the full experience.

Subtly at first, but then increasingly forcefully, as he pushed against the tight walls of her vagina, the head of his penis began to rub across the ridges of her g-spot.

Peter enjoyed the effect this was having on his wife. Her breathing was quickening again, she was glowing a warm rosy pink, as hot blood rushed to her skin, trying to dissipate the mounting heat inside.

Peter's sense of potency soared as he watched the effect he was having on this woman. He felt the familiar tightening at the root of his cock and knew has wasn't going to last much longer.

It was now a race against time. He wanted to see his wife ride another climax of pleasure.

The anticipation was his undoing.

He felt the final countdown begin. He could hold for just a couple more seconds.

His cock was pulled back, with the lips of her pussy clinging to the bulging head of his rod. He pushed his way in. Now he kept going and going. Pushing inch after inch inside her. He passed the point he had reached with the previous thrust and kept going on and on. He clenched his jaw, fighting to hold back just a little longer. The sensation, as he rubbed hard along her tight channel, stretching her open, was almost unbearable.

She knew this was the moment. She felt him pushing inexorably inside her. Deeper than he had yet been. Unstopping and unstoppable. He filled her completely. At the instant he could fit no more inside, his hips jabbed forward, pinning her down to the bed as she felt his cock throb and shoot his orgasm deep inside her.

The feeling overwhelmed her. She abandoned cohesive thought as her orgasm roared to the surface. Her whole body tensed beneath his. His weight held her down. Her vagina contracted hard around his cock, coinciding with his second pulsing contraction. They both felt the blast of hot semen as it shot from him to her. His balls tightened, squeezing out every droplet, as he fired jet after jet of silky cum.

They rode the waves of their orgasms together. The ripples of her pleasure continued for some time after he was spent, completely drained of energy and sucking in great lung-fulls of air to replenish his screaming muscles.

They clung tightly to each other, until their euphoria softened to a deeply intimate unity. He lay unmoving on top of her. She wrapped her legs around over his thighs and ran her hands softly up and down his back and buttocks.

Eventually he rolled to one side and wrapped his arms around her. She laid gentle kisses on his forehead, cheeks and lips and his breathing slowed and deepened as his body relaxed.

*****

In the post-orgasmic glow of lovemaking, Molly and Peter held each other in a close embrace, enjoying the gentle motion of each other's breathing and the feel of their skin against each other.

Molly shifted her position slightly to assume something closer to their usual bedtime cuddling position. Her head rested across his shoulder and one of her arms draped across his chest.

Molly tingled all over, as sexual energy fizzled through her body. She felt alive and sparky, as though all of her senses were turned up to maximum sensitivity.

Peter was calm; deeply relaxed and almost meditative. His body felt content and recuperative. His breathing was the only movement he made.

'Have you thought any more about Beckie?' Molly whispered.

'Hmmm?'

'Have you thought any more about Beckie?'

Peter slowly opened his eyes. 'No. Not... no.'

'Hmmm.'

Molly remained still.

'What made that come to mind?' Peter murmured.

'Oh, nothing. I don't know.'

Peter closed his eyes again; unable to win the battle to keep them open.

'Is it bothering you? I mean you don't have to worry about it. I'll deal with it,' he managed.

'Not bothering me.'

'Good.'

Molly paused, thinking for a moment.

'I guess I sympathize with her a bit,' she added.

Peter struggled to stay focused on what Molly was saying. He opened his eyes, but they closed themselves again immediately.

'Right,' he managed to murmur.

'I think she was very brave to ask.'

'Mmmm.'

'It's quite a bold idea really.'

'Uh huh.'

'I just wondered if you had thought about what to say to her; as well as how to say it I mean. Whatever it is you'd like to do.'

Peter frowned and gathered the last shreds of willpower to open his eyes and engage his brain.

'Sorry, how do you mean?' he asked.

'Don't worry. Let's talk about it tomorrow.'

Molly pecked a kiss onto Peter's cheek and enjoyed feeling him drift off to sleep. Her senses and thoughts raced along for a while longer, before gradually slowing down as tiredness took hold. Her last few imaginings were an exotic blend of memories and fantasies, as her subconscious took her off to sleep and dream.

*****

Chapter 2

Monday morning, on the train on the way in to work, Peter sat pondering over a nagging half remembered memory. Molly had said something about Beckie last night; he just couldn't remember exactly what. He had a peculiar recollection about something she had said, but had been too close to sleep to stay focused.

He decided to send a text. Make sure everything was okay. He thought Molly was not the type to be jealous or insecure, but concluded that it was best to give some reassurance. There was no way he was gong to be unfaithful and he wanted her to be confident in that.

[TEXT FROM PETER] Morning gorgeous. I've had an epiphany

A minute or so later, Molly replied:

[TEXT FROM MOLLY] Oh yes?

[PETER] You are definitely the sexiest and most beautiful person in the world. I don't know how I didn't notice before

At home, recognising the pinging tone, Katie asked, 'Who's that texting Mummy?'

'It's Daddy,' Molly replied.

'What is he saying?'

'He's telling me that I am beautiful.'

'Why?'

'Because he's being nice.'

[MOLLY] Wrong

'Daddy's nice,' Katie chirped.

'Yeah.'

[PETER]?

'Can I text him Mummy?'

"Yes. Here you go.'

[MOLLY] jfkeoslmtujjjjjcnfh

[MOLLY] (from Katie)

[PETER] :-) xxx

'What did he say?'

'He sent a smile and three kisses,; Molly explained.

'Three kisses!'

[MOLLY] The prize goes to you

'Yep. You'll have to give him three when he gets home.'

'No I won't. Huh. Don't like kisses.' Katie returned to playing with toys.

[PETER] True. Can you live with being second best?

[MOLLY] I'm taking the house and the car. You can keep Katie

[MOLLY] Who "don't like kisses"

[PETER] :-)

[PETER] Sorry I fell asleep so fast last night. Someone wore me out...

[MOLLY] X

[PETER] Were you awake for long?

[MOLLY] A bit

[PETER] Anything on your mind?

[MOLLY] This and that

'Why is Daddy still texting you?'

'He's asking me questions.'

[PETER] Everything all right?

'What questions?'

'I think he's asking me about one of his students.'

[MOLLY] Twenty questions?

'What student?'

'A girl called Beckie.'

'Who's Beckie?'

[PETER] Sorry

'One of Daddy's students. At the school where he teaches.'

'Is she nice?'

'Erm. Yes, probably.'

[PETER] I have a nagging feeling that you tried to talk to me about something, that's all. Whilst I was falling asleep

'What is he saying now?'

'He is asking about Beckie.'

'Asking what?'

'Just a second sweetheart, I'm just writing back.'

[MOLLY] I asked if you had thought about Beckie's question

'Asking what Mummy?'

'He was asking if I had thought about Beckie.'

'Is Beckie coming to play with me?'

[PETER] Don't worry. I'll deal with it. Not quite sure how! Perhaps I can distract her with something else and avoid the topic!

'No sweetheart, she's a grown-up.'

'Jenny plays with me.'

'Yes, Auntie Jenny is a friend of mine. That's why she comes to play with you.'

[MOLLY] So you have decided what the answer should be?

'Is Beckie going to play with Daddy?'

'Erm. Well; Beckie would like to play with Daddy.'

'Does Daddy not want to play?'

[PETER] I don't know how to let her down gently

'Daddy has sort of assumed he's not allowed to play. I'm trying to see if it might occur to Daddy to think again.'

[MOLLY] You're going to break her heart then?

'What does assumed mean?'

'Erm; he has decided something without really thinking about it.'

'Why?'

'Because... Well because he's very lovely.'

[PETER] I hope she doesn't burst into tears on me!

'I love Daddy.'

'I love Daddy too.'

[MOLLY] So you're going to spoil her plan then?

'When are we going to do gymnastics?'

'Good question.'

Molly looked at her watch.

'Actually, very soon. Can we get you ready?'

Molly set about gathering clothes for Katie to wear. When she had everything to hand she looked back at her phone. No message.

'Come on then missy, let's get you dressed.'

Molly was pulling a fresh t-shirt over Katie's head when her phone pinged again.

[PETER] Oh I see. Ha ha ha. Could you give me a #joke I'm a bit slow this early in the day.

Katie sighed loudly at hearing another text ping, 'now what?'

'Daddy's being lovely again.'

'What lovely?'

'Well, he's very faithful.'

'What is faithful?'

'It sort of means he loves me very much.'

'Me too?'

'Yes he loves you very much too.'

'Come on Mummy. Trousers.'

'Sorry sweetheart. I'm just trying to think what to write to Daddy.'

'What think?'

'Well, I don't really know where I'm going with this. I'm being a bit devilish and I'm...'

'What is devilish?'

'Erm, sort of cheeky.'

'What cheeky?'

'Well, part of me is, curious, about playing with Beckie. But I don't really know what to think.'

'Why?'

'Erm. I'm a bit shy.'

'I'm a bit shy sometimes.'

'Yeah I know.'

'But I'm brave too.'

'Yes. You are. Me too.'

Molly took a deep breath and typed.

[MOLLY] I'm not joking #surprise

'Trousers Mummy.'

'Right. Trousers. Come here then.'

[PETER] Actually I could perhaps fit her in this afternoon. Get the job over and done with. #wink

'Huh! Daddy! We're doing trousers.'

'Can you finish getting dressed?' Molly asked, 'you can do it on your own really can't you? See how quickly you can do it. Ready. Go.'

[MOLLY] Sorry; I'm not free to join you this afternoon #wink

[PETER] Naughty. You're no help at all. #spank

'Finished Mummy!'

'Well done.'

'Gymnastics now?'

'Yes. Go find your shoes.'

[MOLLY] I've got to get Katie ready for gymnastics now

[PETER] See you later X

[MOLLY] Talk later. Think about it. X

On the train, Peter murmured to himself, 'think about it?'

*****

Later that evening, once Katie had been put to bed and was off to sleep, and all the daily jobs were done, Molly and Peter slumped down onto the sofa together.

'Busy day?' Peter asked.

'Fairly. We spent a long time at the playground after gymnastics, with most of the girls from the group.'

'Uh huh.'

'She's making some good friends.'

'Oh good.'

'You?'

'Hmmm?'

'Busy day?'

'Oh. Err. Middling.'

'Did you run into your secret admirer?'

'No. Thank goodness.'

'Hmmm.'

Peter paused for a moment; unsure of the mood.

'Are you okay with this Beckie thing?' he asked.

'Yeah.'

'Okay.'

Molly held his look without adding anything.

'It's just you've asked several times about it,' Peter continued.

'I'm just thinking about it. That's all.'

'Okay.'

'Okay.'

'Molly, I haven't done anything to bring this on.'

'Oh no,' Molly leaned in and pulled him into a hug. She squeezed him tightly before pulling back and giving him a firm kiss on the lips.